Supernatural

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

JIKai

Supernatural

Post by JIKai »

I have never seen a ghost.

But I believe that there are ghosts in this world

Because I have heard that some supernatural things occurred in my life around. :shock:

So,I believe.

I want to know that you believe there are ghosts in this world? :?:

Responded to me, please! {-:
Nanoose

Re: Supernatural

Post by Nanoose »

Well I have never seen a ghost but my eldest son has and knowing that my boy is not one to make up stories or jump to conclusions it made me believe in ghosts after he told me about it. Cheers!
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

I've never believed in ghosts until I saw & felt one. It was soo scary & creepy. Even some of my friends felt the same which proved later on that i'm not crazy or making up stories. However, I've read somewhere that it happens sometimes becoz other spirits live with us in this world & they are exactly like human beings, some are good others are bad. So yea, according to my own experience I do believe in supernatural things.
Ninio

Post by Ninio »

I've never seen ghosts..also i think it's difficult to saw them. however, I've believed in ghost. and I hope to be far way from me.
Jirik

Post by Jirik »

I´m technical human, I´m interesting in mathematic, physic, astronomy and the live of earth (history of people,..). So, my practical half of myself say that ghost and others don´t exist, but the second half is normal human, who believe for many iracional things. Nobody don´t know where is true, it´s based on our trust.
dmswn

Post by dmswn »

I have never seen a ghost in my life, but I believe in the existence of a ghost.
We can see the strange incidents around us that can't be explained with scientific or technical words.
That's why I believe in the existence of a ghost, and I think there are ghosts somewhere in human's lives.
mirandaaa

Post by mirandaaa »

I've never seen a ghost in my life as well, but I believe they exist.
One of my friends said to me that she could see a ghost around her.
When I heard it from her, I was really surprised and shouted.
There are a lot for people who can see a ghost and unvisible thing in Korea.
I can't prove it in scientific way, but I believe they exist.
rockyrox

Post by rockyrox »

The 100th episode of Supernatural changed the game by giving hope to Sam and Dean for the first time this season in their quest to stop the Apocalypse. Now that the bad blood is behind them, ...
Selma

Post by Selma »

I believe it too. There's a lot of ghosts but we don't see it and I prefer this case. They scared me in all the series or movies which I saw. Ghost Whisperer , Supernatural.. So if I see it in the real life, I'll die at the moment, haha.
SWAPNIL

Post by SWAPNIL »

i have never seen ghosts,but i believe in existence of ghosts
We can see some strange occur around us.
There are a lot of people who can see strange incident and strange that prove existence of ghosts in india. I hope to be far from me,otherwise i would die if i see him :twisted: :evil:
kondus

Post by kondus »

I think supernatural is in the world. Look at fairy tales of various cultures. Supernatural (good or bad) are described in them...
viktorv

Post by viktorv »

We call supernatural all things that we can't understand.
Ancient people a bolt termed "supernatural". May be our posterity said that about us...
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Yes they exist. And they are same human beings like us living the same like us on this earth, they have the same rules and laws and government as we have on this earth. Their feets are different from us and their foot prints look opposite to ours.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Yes. The supernatural beings exist!!. I usually see a ghost in the mirror every morning. By the way he is not very handsome. Yes: I don't trust in him. I don't like him. I will change the mirror.