Hello from Czech republic

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Jirik

Hello from Czech republic

Post by Jirik »

Hi all,

I´m from Czech republic from Europe. I´m 24 years old and I want to study english. I have idea, that the best school is comunication with english speakers, via mail, jabber, skype, face to face,... I hope, that i will find here many friends and I hope, that we help respektively.

By,

Jirka
SuMoNe

Re: Hello from Czech republic

Post by SuMoNe »

Hello Jirik, I'm Z, how are u doin'??
As you see i'm a newbie as well seeking for improving my English & help others..
yup you are right, communicating with others is the best effective way to learn English, that's why we joined this forum..hope you hav fun here..enjoy!
Jirik

Post by Jirik »

Hi SuMoNe,

thank you. Where are you from? Do you know, where is Czech republic?:)
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

Hey, I'm from middle east
umm i'm afraid not lol :roll: where exactly in Europe?
Lindrid

Post by Lindrid »

Hi, Jirik. Your nickname sounds funny in Russian! There is a politician in our country with last name Jirinovsky. Many russian call him Jirik in mockery :) It means a fat man. But i like him, because he is a funny politician, not so boring as many others politicians.
Do you have an ICQ ? It is analogue of Jabber. Just in case, my ICQ-number is 249868913, you will be welcome interlocutor :). My e-mail: *******.com. And what is your e-mail? Do you have a blog? We can meet in the Skype, my nickname: Lindrid.
Jirik

Post by Jirik »

SuMoNe

CZ is in the middle of Europe. Our neighbor is for example Germany or Austria. How are you? What is weather in your country now? Here is big freeze and tu much snow. I hope that better weather will become soon.
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

Jirik wrote:SuMoNe

CZ is in the middle of Europe. Our neighbor is for example Germany or Austria. How are you? What is weather in your country now? Here is big freeze and tu much snow. I hope that better weather will become soon.
thnx for exeplanation! as u see, I dunno much about these areas in Europe (shame on me) But I believe that many of these countries are even more beautiful than the common countries we know..
I'm fine. In fact, I'm freezing in this weather as well {-: . It's really cold in here , yet I'm kinda enjoying it coz I like winter. Unfortunatly we don't have snow here!! I hope one day I can see snow falling in my country ..
Jirik

Post by Jirik »

SuMoNe wrote:
Jirik wrote:SuMoNe

thnx for exeplanation! as u see, I dunno much about these areas in Europe (shame on me) But I believe that many of these countries are even more beautiful than the common countries we know..
I'm fine. In fact, I'm freezing in this weather as well {-: . It's really cold in here , yet I'm kinda enjoying it coz I like winter. Unfortunatly we don't have snow here!! I hope one day I can see snow falling in my country ..
I have read some topics here on the forum and I have found that you are from Egypt;) and I think that in Egypt would not snow in future. Our company, where I work, make in Egypt two new power plant (in New Talkha and in Kureimat).

What is temperature of weather there now? Here is -5°C to -12°C :)
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

no no I know it will snow soon but....IN MY DREAMS {-: looolz
interesting!! well, the temperature here keeps changing according to place, time,etc..but let's say it's between 8-25 C .. but i have to admit that it's freezing especially at night!