Problems in IELTS Exam

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

mikesuss

Problems in IELTS Exam

Post by mikesuss »

Hi folks,

I'm doing a research for my Doctorate of Education at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia. It's about the problems people are experiencing when taking IELTS test.

I badly needed your help and you can only help me by sharing your experience,comments and complaints about IELTS test.

Hope everyone who will read this will have a heart to share his experience.
It would be a great help.Thank you.

Regards,
mike
noon

Re: Problems in IELTS Exam

Post by noon »

Actullay i haven't been study IELTS. but my friend did the exam three times. she complain from writing and listening. she said usually the listening easy but the articale was very complex. the third time she did it well, but she had seven. she thin she deserve more. And the degree not enough, she needs seven and a half.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Problems in IELTS Exam

Post by Sunnypk »

Hi Mikeuss

just noticed that you posted same post approximately in every English forums.
I think, it's not bad. infact it's good to get different ideas from defferent ppl.
I have listened about IELTS Exam and helps you to go abroad.but I don't have any knowledge so do not mediate better to give you artificial suggestion.
Infact your English is good enough to face IELTS Exam. it's up to you. how much time you are devoting and concentrating and present your mind. Believe in yourself.

All the best...