EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

My memorable time in English Club

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: My memorable time in English Club

Postby reindeer » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Damn! I missed some days too. Recently I was looking for a couple of nice summer days, and oops! - I couldn't find them. Didn't you see them by chance?
reindeer
Gold Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 am

reindeer wrote:Damn! I missed some days too. Recently I was looking for a couple of nice summer days, and oops! - I couldn't find them. Didn't you see them by chance?

Keep looking. {-;
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Northwind » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 am

Your story encourage me to continue post more threads in this forum. Thank you for sharing us your story and good luck in your study in US!
Northwind

Postby pkumarj » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:32 pm

hi Arale i am inspired from your post you are saying very true line regarding interest, really if you are not intersted in any thing then you can't get successs
pkumarj

Postby Sabrina » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Ukraine! It's great to meet everyone. I find this forum so inspiring. So many forum from around the world improving their English.

About me - I'm an intermediate level non native speaker. I want to practice more over skype. Let me know if anyone is interested
Sabrina

Memory!

Postby behnam » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:46 am

Hi,

There are bad and good memories associated with English club. For me both of them happened in English club chat room. When I joined the chat room for the first time, I saw there were some people from my country Iran and some people from other countries. There were chatting, but the topics were about politics and religions. Islam and Iran were both under bombardment of the chatters. Even some Iranian people were bombarding Iran's government and Islam! I decided to defend myself and my religion. I did it successfully.

Little by little, because of jealousy maybe, some Iranian people(most of them were females) started to fight with me. They were old members of the chat room. They had many friends and supporters. Specially, many men were always there to support them. They started fighting with me while I was alone. However, I could make friends with some people who were against them. Finally, we could manage to stop them from impoliteness and insulting. We won!

Well, I knew that I had to pay the price of that success. Some Iranian females started to spread rumors about me. They spread negative things about me. Meanwhile, my close friend who was very powerful in the chat room left the room. I became helpless. In addition, one of the men who was always against me in order to please those females became moderator. You can guess what happened. I got banned. This was a sad memory which is memorable all the time.

About sweet memories, I can say meeting friends from different countries with different cultures was always sweet. I am in contact with some of them. I am happy about it.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 March, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Happy New Year!

Postby behnam » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 am

Hi,

Happy New Year to all Iranians and people who celebrate the first two weeks of Spring! In particular, Happy 13 bedar! {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 2 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion