What will you do in this case?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Furkan

What will you do in this case?

Post by Furkan »

Let's Imagine you were driving in a countryside highway. Suddenly, you saw three people at a block who were waiting for someone can help them. One of them was a pretty girl whom you love best and, second one was a lady and she really needed help at the moment, because her baby was coming. Last man was a doctor who saved your life before. They all needed your help, and, of course, you would help them all. But the problem is that only two people can get in the car at the same time. What will you do in this case, and why?
fanuun

Re: What will you do in this case?

Post by fanuun »

nice one, i saw like this kind of question before. i would have given the keys to my saviour to drive to the hospital "the pregnant women" and i would have stayed with my love till another help comes.
BUT am not sure if i would have done so!!!
Furkan

Post by Furkan »

The best option. No one can find better than that. But, Mr Fanuun, it would be better if you gave the answer not so early, yeah? {-: If the answer came few hours later, we could see very ineteresting answers.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I remember a time when I and friends were driving to the beach in a taxi. We were 6 or 7 people in one taxi. It was too tight there.. :-) ..I think if these three people really need a car, they could be a little patient and don't mind. :mrgreen:
fanuun

Post by fanuun »

sorry , But i also when i read the story and the answer of the guy in such case i was like he is really genious.
but one of the best questions ever?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i will choice the second one then the third
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I can give my car key to the DOCTOR who has alreayd saved my life, and will instruct him to first admit the pregnant woman to the hospital and then then help the lady so they all can be saved.