Moderator: EC

manar

What about you

Post by manar »

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo every one,
today i am really happy that i have acheived
a successful job relating my work in the college,
but still,there is always something missing,do you think my happiness
will be completed one day?or this is the rule of our life,that we have to be costumsd with?
i agree with the first suggestion,What about You?TELL ME NOW :?:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What about you

Post by Vega »

Congratulations to you! And good luck in the future. ))
manar

Post by manar »

thanks alot vega,
u r always the first and may be the only one
who reads my topics and post me repl :cry: ys
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Hi Manar,
Don't feel sorry because your work was not perfect. After all, I'm sure you have done every thing possible and work really hard to come out with that work becuase I'm a student myself. It is just that we are thinking all the time that we could have done better. It is human nature.
manar

Post by manar »

hi jane,
i am really happy to read a comment from u,thank u very much.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

manar wrote:Helloooooooooooooooooooooo every one,
today i am really happy that i have acheived
a successful job relating my work in the college,
but still,there is always something missing,do you think my happiness
will be completed one day?or this is the rule of our life,that we have to be costumsd with?
i agree with the first suggestion,What about You?TELL ME NOW :?:
Looks like we're never satisfied, are we? ;-)
I think you were really lucky to have found a job related to your studies. Not every one is as lucky as you are. In spite of that, looks to me like you're eager for more; which is not a bad thing, but I think you should be happy and proud of your achievements, and do not even doubt that the best is yet to come ;-)
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Congratulations Manar. Lucky man. Now a days get a job is very difficult and if the job is according your career it's even more difficult. So, congratulations again.
The future? Who knows?
I think partly of the future is made by ourselves. I think firmly we can construct a important part of our destiny. So, do what you have to do to reach your goals.
Well, I've done the necessary to go directly to a madhouse. ha,ha,ha,ha :lol:
I played the lottery and never I have won. I have not been able to propitiate that kind of future. }:
manar

Post by manar »

Hello my dear friends Dixie and ArnauEstanyol,
thank u very much for ur beautiful comments,
i agree with u that person shoud be satisfied with what they have and donnot only think about what they havenot,because something is better than nothing,but it is the nature of humans to always look for the perfect,which is posible for no one but the God,for us as humans i believe that the much we do the more we get.
thank u again,i really interested ur comments {-: {-: {-: {-: {-:
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

They say that is not richest who has many things. The richest is who don't need nothing at all.
In this case, I have not any of the two things. }:
manar

Post by manar »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:They say that is not richest who has many things. The richest is who don't need nothing at all.
In this case, I have not any of the two things. }:
in my opinion ,the richest is the one who has friends like u {-;
just be happy in ur present moment and forget all about what is comming :-D (ofcourse hard work is needed for making it better,i mean what is coming {-; ) :-D
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

manar wrote: in my opinion ,the richest is the one who has friends like u {-;
just be happy in ur present moment and forget all about what is comming :-D (ofcourse hard work is needed for making it better,i mean what is coming {-; ) :-D
Thanks so much for what you say manar.
Where you from?
You're right: The richest is who has a lot of good friends...
Yes, I agree with you too: The best way to live is living the present moment. The future doesn't exist. And the past it has gone.
Anyway, I think the present moment can be lived better with a lot of money in the pocket, don't you? {-: So, the future can be seen from a different point of view. More attractive, I would say. You know. {-;
Well, seriously: The richest man can be who has a lot of friends, but the happier is who has not friends nor enemies. Do you agree?
manar

Post by manar »

hi ArnauEstanyol,
of course i donnot agree with u,in my opinion the man with out friends is like the sky without stars.if i was asked this question before 4years i mighit agree with u,but now no.with regard to the money in the pocket ,i say yes it is very important as a prienciple of happiness,here in my country there is a saying"if poverty comes from the door,love leaves through the window",but still many aspects r there for achieving the complete happiness and good friends is one of them.WHERE i am from mmmmmmmmmmmmmm well ,my country is the earth of faith and wisdom!can u guss {-;
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Anyone may have a lot of friends and be a depressive.
I think we can agree the man without friends is an incomplete being. But a man with many friends can be unhappy. I mean, friends are necessary but friends don't give us happiness or at less, all happiness. Happiness depends on our own inner state. Not depends of the quantity of friends we have.
It's my opinion.
By the other side, I have no idea about the country where you are from.
The clues you gave me don't say me absolutely nothing.
I suppose there are many countries with any quantity of wisdom and faith. For example Nepal, India, Tibet, Thailand, China, CATALONIAAAAA!!!
I don't know.
I think all countries world wide have someone with wisdom and faith...
Please..... :roll:
manar

Post by manar »

oh ARNAUESTANYOL,i really really admire ur love to ur country,and by giving such a clause to refer to my country it doesnot mean neglecing the other :-D
i am from yemen and prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him)gave us this describtion in order to praise all yemenies,so we r in yemen very much proud by this.
coming to our topic,u r absolutely true,friend,a man with alot of friends can also be unhappy }: kuz it is not a matter of quantity,it is rather a matter of quality,so one sincere friend is better than handereds who rnot.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Ok. Manar.
I'm happy to know someone from Yemen. {-:
You're right: The important is the quality and not the quantity of friends we have. But what makes us happiest is our self relation. If we love people as we love ourselves, we will be happy. Then, if we do that, friends will be important but no the most important. I mean: self happiness depends of our inner estate and depends less of the quantity of friends we have.
Said of different manner: The peace we have inner, will do the best friends.
Well, if you want tell me something about your country, your city... lifestyle, etc. I will thank you.
Best regards from Catalonia.
manar

Post by manar »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:Ok. Manar.
I'm happy to know someone from Yemen. {-:
You're right: The important is the quality and not the quantity of friends we have. But what makes us happiest is our self relation. If we love people as we love ourselves, we will be happy. Then, if we do that, friends will be important but no the most important. I mean: self happiness depends of our inner estate and depends less of the quantity of friends we have.
Said of different manner: The peace we have inner, will do the best friends.
Well, if you want tell me something about your country, your city... lifestyle, etc. I will thank you.
Best regards from Catalonia.
dear ArnauEstanyol,i am happier to know someone from catalonia,
i completely agree with u,a great poet of arabia said"be beautiful and u will see the whole world beautiful"ofcourse he refers to the inner beauty u have talked about,i will tell u a lot about my beloved country in the board of "my country traditions" i hope u read and interest it.
take care and be in touch,oh yes,u have told me about ur country but what about ur self?
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Ok.
What would you like to know about me?
I'm an ordinary person. I like football. The wild. Be outdoors, the sea. Cinema. Play with my two sons and be with my wife. We live near the sea. Near to Barcelona.
My job is logistics coordinator. I'm working in my company since 1999. I'm eight hours in the office fighting against everybody. I like it. :-D
On weekends my family and me sometimes we go outdoors to visit sites we don't know. Northern Catalonia or Southern France, for example.
As you see: I've a normal life.
By the way: I think you said you're studying, don't you?
Tell me, please. Do you live in your father's home. Or perhaps you're a very rich man who lives in a golden mansion in the middle of an oasis seemed like a paradise? {-:
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi manar
and congratualtion for the new job even if it'snot satistfyting u but it's great step in ur career life u should be grateful for this chance look around u and see how lucky ur !!!!!!!

but in same time u must think about new step to improve ur life as learning new thing

about my life is sooooooo ordinary ilive with my family in a flat i do not have real social life and left my job recently .

as u see ur more lucky than me
what to do ??to me for me looking for new job is good step

my advice to u do not think much about future and enjoy the moment u live
manar

Post by manar »

hi my friends,
ok sweets u r right,and many things we r similar in as i think,
donot worry for loosing a job and be sure that in many times we loose things kuz God wants a better for us {-:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I've got two news. One is good, and the other is bad. The good one is that I received a new job offer, today I had an interview, and they invited me to see my workplace and people I will be working with tomorrow. :-D The bad news is that I failed to pass my last exam in university today also and therofore it was postponed, a teacher asked me to come again tomorrow. :-? ..I'm a little perplexed about it..I think I'll go to my new job tomorrow..a teacher could wait for another day, I'll ask my friend to let him know if won't coming tomorrow.. :roll:
manar

Post by manar »

hi vega,how r u friend, :-D
i am happy for u for the first news ,congratulations i wish u all the pest.
the second news is also good as there is a chance to reperform the exam :-D and the exam can be postponed :-D
there is no reason to be perplexed,go a head :arrow:
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

well manar thnx for ur words
about u vega u should do well at this chance and i'm sure u'll pass it and big CONGRATULATION for the new job
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Thank you!:)
batyy

Post by batyy »

This is life Manar
you cant achieve every thing at once.