What would you do if you meet an alien from another planet?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

What... maybe run away?
Say... "hi dude, how are you? do you want a Coca Cola?"
:evil: kill him/her? are you so cruel?
Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

They say many years ago the aliens came into the earth searching for intelligent life. They returned to their planet without finding. :lol:

Well, answer the question if you want. Tell us your beliefs.

For me seems impossible we are alone in the universe.

Once upon a time
In a galaxy far, far away.....
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What would you do if you meet an alien from another plan

Post by Vega »

I personally believe in extraterrestrial civilization, and in UFO. They did visit the Earth in antiquity and still do nowadays. There are a lot facts and eyewitnesses. USA, for instance, do possess a UFO, I saw that in a TV program. They keep it in secret in a military base called Area-51.
ArnauEstanyol wrote:What would you do if you meet an alien from another planet?
This is depends on the alien. :-) ..If he would like me to help him, I will help. If begins to shoot, I will depart in haste.

:-)
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Well, I don't know if USA has a space ship from other planet. These histories have much of hearsay. But if we apply the common sense the answer must to be clear: Must exist life in other planets, because there are untold planets in the universe. It is a simple calculation of probabilities.
Anyway: if someday I meet an alien, the first I would tell him would be "I'm not interest in sex." nor I'm a tourism adviser. :-D
Seriously: (this is difficult for me, to be serious) I think I would run away and I would be running all day long. :shock:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:Well, I don't know if USA has a space ship from other planet. These histories have much of hearsay.
Here's what I've found on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

UFO and other conspiracy theories concerning Area 51.

Its secretive nature and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, together with reports of unusual phenomena, have led Area 51 to become a focus of modern UFO and conspiracy theories. Some of the activities mentioned in such theories at Area 51 include:

* The storage, examination, and reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft (including material supposedly recovered at Roswell), the study of their occupants (living and dead), and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technology.
* Meetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
* The development of exotic energy weapons for the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or other weapons programs.
* The development of means of weather control.
* The development of time travel and teleportation technology.
* The development of unusual and exotic propulsion systems related to the Aurora Program.
* Activities related to a supposed shadowy one world government or the Majestic 12 organization.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Hi Vega.
You are very kind to show us the Wikipedia's information. It's very interesting.
I don't know...
I think if US had that kind of extraterrestrial technology, do they would need a conventional army like they have right now?
I don't think so.
Since the Roswell incident have been more than 50 years. From that year to now US didn't been able to develop that technology? .And if US has been able to develop it, where are the results?.
Please, let me doubt.
"The development of means of weather control"
oooww. If US have the technology to cause the climate change I think they don't know very well how damn the machine works :shock: Because every year weather is changing to a nonsense behaviour. I don't think that change be motivated by the American influence. Americans also live under the sky, as the rest of humanity.
It's my opinion, of course.
By the other hand, do you think that a ultra developed extraterrestrial civilization needs weapons?
For what?
If they are able to construct spacecraft capable of moving at a incredible speed from galaxy to galaxy.. do they have a armed civilization like ours?
The mystery of Universe...
manar

Post by manar »

okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,i gree with vega,it depends on the aliane,if it is {-: i may offer help but if it is :twisted: i will run away at once :lol: ,
well any way ,it is my guest and i have to welcome it i may invite it to visit some nice places like catalonia,what do u say? :lol:
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

It would be your guest if he had twenty tentacles and thirty-five eyes? ha,ha,ha :lol:
It is not advisable welcome him with some presents consisting in glasses or gloves. Too expensive. :lol:
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:What would you do if you meet an alien from another planet?

What... maybe run away?
Say... "hi dude, how are you? do you want a Coca Cola?"
:evil: kill him/her? are you so cruel?
Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

They say many years ago the aliens came into the earth searching for intelligent life. They returned to their planet without finding. :lol:

Well, answer the question if you want. Tell us your beliefs.

For me seems impossible we are alone in the universe.

Once upon a time
In a galaxy far, far away.....

Depends on His/Her nature. If friendly so we can go for a dinner and a long drive to a beautiful green garden or valley etc. If rude or cruel then have to report it to you (ArnauEstanyol) because you brought it to our minds or else we wouldnt have thought of it.