Reading in "toilet"

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

adin

Reading in "toilet"

Post by adin »

Hi all,

I have an idea to do more reading in the toilet, like many others do that chore too :lol: . Why? because this is the most private room for anyone and we can do it while we do our 'routine'. We do not need special time just for reading morning papers, for instance. I do this for years and I enjoy it.
Will you?
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Reading in "toilet"

Post by sweets »

reading in tiolet ????????????? i never try it before for me reading before sleep is the best time about trying this welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll frankly I DO NOT KNOW
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hi,
i join my voice with sweets :-D
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Reading is part of my dailylife, but I don't think I can read in the ''toilet''. About privacy, it is not a problem for me even here on campus because I have my own room where I spend most of my free time. But maybe this suggestion is suitable for busy paople who have no time at all to read.
adin

Post by adin »

It's all coming back to ourselves to choose the best place to read. Many people design their restroom in such a way that they also have mini library in it. It is not the matter we're busy or not but it's a habit. If we have another good place to read and when we spend about 5 minute more in the restroom and we add our horizon for another extra 5 minutes too apart from our daily reading habit. I own my mini library and there are always choices to read in "toilet". it is no more 5 minutes but it reaches 30 minutes even more, honestly speaking.
Pheakdey

Post by Pheakdey »

Reading is very important for us to improve our knowledge. The three common ways of reading are to get new experiences, to increase our knowledge from around the world, and to measure how much we know vocabularies. So, I always spend my time for reading the books anywhere properly. Reading in a toilet, I feel more interested and understand more as well. I like this way so much. Please try to do this you will feel comfortable in your reading.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Never tried such strange action