EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

HAPPY RAMADAN (رمضان)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: HAPPY RAMADAN (رمضان)

Postby sweethuman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 am

We strongly believe in our religion and just imitate all those paths instructed to us through our Lord, religion, Our Holy book Quran and holy prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) and nothing more in this world.
I dont care what the chinese follow and what they dont since it is their own lives.

It is very easy to criticize in every religion but difficult to respect it. So if we cant respect others religion we are not supposed to criticize. As the matter of fact is that " FOR EVERY HUMAN HIS/HER OWN RELIGION, BELIEF and IDIOLOGY IS GOOD".
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 am

We do nothing good to own religion if we go criticizing the other ones.

I believe in one unique Universal religion that it has been understood of different forms by the different people wide world. Catholics say God, Muslims say Allah and Buddhists say Brahma. But I strongly believe that all of them are the same God. Is for that reason that I respect all people's beliefs less all ones who can hurt people's health and people's dignity.

So, when I pray I'm praying to God, Allah, Brahma, Buddha and a thousand of names more. The name, for me, is not important.
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby Nanning » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey,sweethuman brother, you have over-reacted,please calm down. The climate is warm now, so be cool for a while.
I do not think I have criticized Muslims and their religion, but I just made an interesting comparison based on things and reality(I swear what I saw and said were absolute truth), you know, there are always barriers between cultures and peoples. Only when we see the difference can we fully understand the truth and the nature of things.That is why we need some research done on cross-culture communication and we need to visit this very site to voice our opinions.
Nanning
Silver Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 am

ArnauEstanyol wrote:We do nothing good to own religion if we go criticizing the other ones.

I believe in one unique Universal religion that it has been understood of different forms by the different people wide world. Catholics say God, Muslims say Allah and Buddhists say Brahma. But I strongly believe that all of them are the same God. Is for that reason that I respect all people's beliefs less all ones who can hurt people's health and people's dignity.

So, when I pray I'm praying to God, Allah, Brahma, Buddha and a thousand of names more. The name, for me, is not important.

Yes ArnauEstanyol, at least if we can adopt and implement the good points amongst all religions we can be a perfect human. ROBERRY,Lying, corruption, torturing other humans, abusing and so on is prohibited is ISLAM, in Christianity, in budhism, in Communism, in sikhism, in jews and so on. Why dont we take all the positive points from every religion to live a peaceful life rather than criticizing other religion's so called negative points, If there is any negative point in any religion according to someone's thoughts so he/she should only adopt the positive ones so he could be satisfied and with a good comportment.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am

Nanning wrote:Hey,sweethuman brother, you have over-reacted,please calm down. The climate is warm now, so be cool for a while.
I do not think I have criticized Muslims and their religion, but I just made an interesting comparison based on things and reality(I swear what I saw and said were absolute truth), you know, there are always barriers between cultures and peoples. Only when we see the difference can we fully understand the truth and the nature of things.That is why we need some research done on cross-culture communication and we need to visit this very site to voice our opinions.

Well my dear,
Every one will get furious, if you put such criticizing comments about one's religion this was what you mentioned in your previous post:
(Many Muslim people would make prayers five times a day, and ask others with great concern and interests what their religion is, making you think they are so religious that if there was no Islam they would have difficulty to live on,but what they do is the opposite.)
Yes this is a reality that we muslims would have difficulty without our religion (ISLAM), since all our lifestyle and life depends on our religion and we imitate each and single rule of it as ordered by ALLAH. if any muslim doesnt it is what I mentioned before that ALL FIVE FINGERS OF A HAND ARE NOT THE SAME.
Coming to your latest post, I agree that knowing about religions and beliefs of others is good, your research is also correct, I know it is good for a human to find out the fact and know the reality. however, In a question manner, like a person who is curious to know not to criticize.
I like all humans and humanity.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi Sweethuman. I agree with you.

Under my point of view the first to take in consideration are the persons. You're a Muslim and I'm a Catholic. But first of all we both are persons and, as a person, you have to be treated with all my respect.

You say that we must take the good things of the religions and refuse the bad ones. Okay, but I go beyond. For me good and evil are two relative concepts. What is good for someone can be evil for another one. I think that the good and evil things into the religions have been introduced by the men and don't come as part of the original religion.

You can imagine a coin. The coin has two faces. One face could be the good, and the other one the evil. So both, good and evil, are part of the same coin. For me God or Alah is over that couple of faces. God aren't evil neither good. God overcome the good and the evil.

It's for that reason I don't criticize other religions. What to me is wrong may be good for other people. But always there are limits and must have limitations. I repeat: cannot be respected a person who attempt against the life and rights of other persons in name of his ideas.

The ignorance is the worst men's enemy.

Best regards
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby maya » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Dear Muslim friends , I wish you a blessed Ramadan
maya

Postby sweethuman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 am

ArnauEstanyol wrote:Hi Sweethuman.

You can imagine a coin. The coin has two faces. One face could be the good, and the other one the evil. So both, good and evil, are part of the same coin. For me God or Alah is over that couple of faces. God aren't evil neither good. God overcome the good and the evil.

I repeat: cannot be respected a person who attempt against the life and rights of other persons in name of his ideas.

The ignorance is the worst men's enemy.

Best regards

I agree with you dear ArnauEstanyol,

Overall, what we need to do is to live peacefully and never try to hurt any one.
Live and let others live. And never criticize any religion because if we do so we definitely hurt the other people feelings and respect.

Be Happy
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Elisa » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am

IS THERE a God or not? People have a burning desire to seach for one. Why is that? Maybe God has instilled something in us or pushes us towards Him every once in a while.
But, on a more practical stand, people need to have security in the unknown. They need somewhere to run to with their fears, ignorance, and their problems. Some examples of our ignorances are the concepts of infinity and nothingness. Nonexistance outside the realm of life is a scary thought, for ourselves and our loved ones. Life is uncertain and people need something they can count on. So, if there is a God then he fills these voids. And if there isn't, the belief that he does exist serves the same purpose.
I am not saying that there isn't any.
I'm just saying that God has to help us to live and feel better :!:
[color=#FF4040]OR.....RElIGION SERVES AS A COVER FOR FOR WARS OR PERPETRATE INJUSTICE? :?:
[/color]
Elisa
Gold Member

Postby sweethuman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 am

Elisa wrote:IS THERE a God or not? Offcourse there is a GOD. Who is the owner and the LORD of this whole universe. And No religion denies that, because in every religion we believe that there is a owner, a creater, a Lord. And as mentioned by ArnauEstanyol in the previous posts that GOD is known by different names. So we cant deny the existance of GOD.

I am not saying that there isn't any. Offcourse GOD exists so we and the whole universe exists.I'm just saying that God has to help us to live and feel better :!: We should always pray for it
OR.....RElIGION SERVES AS A COVER
FOR FOR WARS OR PERPETRATE INJUSTICE? :?:

Religions are not the base of wars in the world nowadays, but its greed of a human for property, money and the world's other assets or sometimes political issue.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion