EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby behnam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi Nana,

Thank you very much for your kind message. Your question is one of the most difficult questions in the world. I've got some unorganized materials in my mind, but it takes me some time to organize them. I won't answer to your question, since nobody can answer such a difficult question, but I promise to write something about it.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi Mohsen and Oriani,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you terribly. You are always in my thoughts. You have been absent for a long time. I hope you will be back with happy news and souvenirs.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Dear Behnam,

I miss you and other friends too, I am a little busy ,because of one week resting, travelling to Mashhad.
It is said that traveling broadens the mind or, in other words, broadens an individual’s life experiences. My experience from traveling is that Mashhad was the land of wealth and money.
Every year millions of people from different cities of Iran and other countries come to visit the shrine and there are thousands of hotel in Mashad to locate the people. Location ,foods , transportation and the gifts bought by traveller are charges spent by travellers in Mashhad and make the Mashhad people richer and richer.

Mashad is one the important and big cities of Iran . It is famous , because the mausoleum of a holy man ( Imam Reza AS). Imam Reza AS is the eighth Imam of twelve Imams. Imam Reza AS was murdered by Al-Ma'mun in 818. The Shrine of Imam Reza is the largest complex in the world by dimension. The biggest courtyards in one the Imam Reza 's complex is 12000 S/M. Also contained within the complex include: the Goharshad Mosque, a museum, a library, four seminaries, a cemetery, the Razavi University of Islamic Sciences, a dining hall for pilgrims, vast prayer halls, and many other buildings.

My brother and his wife ,my wife and I were 4 people who went to Mashhad by my brother's car. Two days on the way, one night resting in Tehran and 4 days in Mashhad was the itinerary for the trip .

Finally I am very happy and satisfy with this trip , but when I come back to Isfahan I had to face with my boss and fallen behind many work that I don't incline to do that.

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Elham » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Dear Nana,

How are you honey?

What you have asked from Behnam is actually everyone's question! There are two things in my mind when I think of your question!

First: I remember this Farsi saying: ( Harke dar in bazm mogharrab tar ast, jame bala bishtarash midehand) ! It means : The more you are good and dear to god, the more you would be tested by him and the more you come across difficulties!!!!

Second: I ask myself: Why should we expect good and nice people to have a good and easy life??? Should we believe that just bad people should be punished and face difficulties? Yes, our logic says there is no reason to feel pain when you have done nothing bad and wrong and it bothers us to see good people in trouble! One of my aunts is experiancing a very difficult time with his husband! I always ask, " She has been a very good and helpful and decent girl, why should she experiance such problems? Why couldn't she marry with a good man?!!!

But dear Behnam always says: The way we look at things and judge as human beings is way different with God's look and calculations! Sometimes when I really can't digest things, I remember this and get calm.
Oh dear Nana, have you ever deeply felt how good it is that there is somebody who knows everything and understands everything? Someone who can judge things perfectly and have the power to change everything??? Oh my god, thaks that you exist! :-D

Dear Nana, today I finished reading a nice book named " Desert flower". It's autobiography of Waris Dirie. I recommend you to find the book and read it. There is even a movie made on her lifestory. The main idea of this book is fighting against female genital mutilation (FGM), which she herself has been one of its victims. But my purpose is not writing about that matter.
Reading this book and knowing about difficulties women should deal with all over the world, I learnt how strong a woman can be! How stronger than men a woman can be! How strong a wonam should be!

You know, I love myself being a woman! I know that I have a magical power inside, I know that being a woman, I can expriance so many wonderful things, I can be so effective and I can enjoy myself alot. I know that being a woman is not easy at all but I want to experiance it by all my heart and soul! :-)

Thanks for reading,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Dear Amal,

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY*

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. :-D

May the best of your past be the worst of your future. :-)

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. :-D :-D :-D

lOVE YOU,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 pm

:-) ============== ;-)
II HAPPY BIRTHDAY II
II AAAMMMAAALLL II
II II.WISH.YOU.THE II
II BEST..FOR..EVER II
:-o ============== :-D
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby behnam » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Dear Amal,

Congratulations!

Happy Birthday to You!

I wish you lasting happiness and success. You are a great person, and a kind friend. I feel proud of you!

All the best,
Behnam, 1 November, 2011

behnam
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

It was soooooooo sad when I heard a young woman said this sentence with tears in her eyes:
" I don't want to have child from my husband!" !!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry:

It made me very upset since I believe we women love our husbands to have child from HIM and just HIM! We marry someone when we feel we love him to be the father of our children, isn't it? She said: " I'm afraid I'm pragnant, I don't want any child from him"! Ohhh, what a disaster! :-( :-( :-( ......
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi Amal,

Happy birthday to you. I wish I was in Damascus and give you a birthday gift.

Wish you health and long life

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi Behnam,

Happy Eid Ul Ghadir to you, Tonight many places in Isfahan have been decorated with multicolored lights and flags ,because tomorrow is one of the Islamic feast for Iranian. At the same day in the history Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in his last travel back from Mecca ,gathered many people in a place called Khumm and took the hand of Imam Ali and said: "Whoever has me as his Master (Wali), Ali is his Master (Wali)”

I hope you have a good time beside your family , and have an enjoyable party.

I am invited in several parties from tonight until tomorrow . Tonight I have been invited for supper , tomorrow morning for I have been invited for breakfast and tomorrow noon for lunch . After tomorrow lunch I will go to a party from 3 to 8 PM. You see the I am completely engage in many parties ,and I have a happy times .

I guess you have party tomorrow at your home , :!!:

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion