EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 am

Welcome back Kami, wish you the best with your results!
[amal]
Gold Member

Happy Valentin's Day!

Postby behnam » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi friends,

This is just to say 'Happy Valentin's Day' to You! I want you to be happy all the time.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 February, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Behi jooooooooooon
Happy Valentin's day to YOU.
Kiss YOU.
Amoure

Kindness!

Postby behnam » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Amoure,

How are you? I hope your life is filled with joy and happiness. Thank you for your friendly message. Happy Valentin's Day to YOU too!

There is a fountain pen in my shirt pocket; always filled with Royal Blue German Pelikan ink! Its colour is violet. The colour attracts people's attention. Many friends of mine have tried to take it, but I never give this pen to anybody! I love it and its colour very much. The brand is Parker; a very famous one.

I guess it was 7 years ago; in November 2006, I entered the virtual world(=the Net) in order to practise English. I clearly remember the first person who sent me PM(private message) when I was in a chat room. Good old days!

Those two small stories told you to make this conclusion: Time goes, everything goes, we also go, but love and kindness are everlasting!

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Behi joooooooooooooooon;
midooni cheghadr geroon shode oon?!!!!!!!! shookhi kardam.man hamishe dooset daram oonam b sabke faransavi!!!!!!!!!vaghti delet tang mishe chi mishe shoma tamas begiri?!!!!!!! hamishe man bayad biam?
miboosamet faravoon:))))))
Amoure

I am always available!

Postby behnam » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear Amoure,

There is something special about me; being always available for friends. Some people don't care about others. I always say to my friends that even solid things have feelings. But, some people are so cruel. They don't care about human rights! They impose emotional sanction on others! hehehehehe...

Have some feelings instead of speaking about its price! Man narahat nemisham, but speaking about price is not dar shane you! Hehehehehe...

Man ke hamishe injam(I am always here, easily available)!

By the way, you should know, women are more emotional(then kinder) than men. Taking this factor into consideration you will find me a different man, more emotional than other men. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Amoure » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm

:lol: :lol:
Ey joonam Behi ehsasati.
Amoure

Postby Elham » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

I have three precious books in my bookshelf. I love them so much. They are valuable to me not for they are expensive but for they are gifted to me by a very lovely friend. First pages of the books are covered by a very wonderful handwriting and the comments are written by a fountain pen! :-D
Through lines I read kindness and affection of the writer. Definitely the writer has a heart of gold. Reading comments, I'm always filled with joy and feel proud of my awesome friend.

I'm writing this post to tell my friend a big :

*Happy Valentin's Day*
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:50 pm

<3 Happy Valentin's Day <3
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Happy Valentin's Day to the person who has always drown a smile on face and supported me, the great Behnam.

Happy Valentin's Day to my sister and my best best best friend who has always been with me, dearest Elham.

I love you a looooooooooot, many thanks for making my life easier and happier. :)

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion