EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby [amal] » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi friends and Behnam,

How are you?

Dears, my grandma's surgery is at 8 A.M, please please pray for her as much you can. :-)

Dear Behnam,

How are you today?
Please dear don't be sad, this is life and it's unfair.. For sure you deserve better than this result but just trust in god and his destiny. Maybe this thing in somehow isn't good for you and your future therefore he prevent it from you... My heart is with you. :-)

Wish you a happy day.
Bye bye
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 am

Dear Shahrubanu,

I don't know where are you from ,and which city you live in. Shiraz is very famous, if you search in google the words of perspolis palace, Apadana palace or Takhte jamshid you will find many pictures from there. I find the following website you can open and visit these places.

http://www.livius.org/pen-pg/persepolis ... hotos.html
http://www.wondermondo.com/Countries/As ... epolis.htm
http://www.talk2know.com/threads/the-am ... polis.995/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis

Enjoy it,
Mohsen,
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 am

Dear Behnam,

Sorry to hear that you didn't accept in interview, I can't judge it whether it is fair or unfair. But you have time for interview next year. Don't worry and don't press on your heart.
if the world doesn't turn on your desire somedays , don't be sad ,finally it turns for you one day., you know this poem. It was said by Hafez. I was in his Shrine where he has been buried 700 years ago. I read Al Fateh Soreh for him. Hafez was a title for him ,because he was able to read the Quran by heart. His name was Shams Al-din Mohammad. Hafez was originally from Esfahan, but his family migrated to Shiraz, because of Mongolian attack to Esfahan.

I offer one of his poem to you ,may it calms you for some moments

Your lost Joseph will return to Canaan, do not grieve
This house of sorrows will become a garden, do not grieve

Oh grieving heart, you will mend, do not despair
This frenzied mind will return to calm, do not grieve

When the spring of life sets again in the meadows
A crown of flowers you will bear, singing bird, do not grieve

If these turning epochs do not move with our will today
The spheres of time are not constant, do not grieve

Don’t lose hope, for awareness cannot perceive the unseen
Behind the curtains hidden scenes play, do not grieve

Oh heart, should a flood of destruction engulf the world
If Noah is at your helm, do not grieve

As you step through the desert longing for the Ka’aba
The thorns may reproach you, do not grieve

Home may be perilous and the destination out of reach
But there are no paths without an end, do not grieve

Our state in separation from friends and with demands of foes
The God who spins fate knows all, do not grieve

Hafez, in the corner of poverty and loneliness of dark nights
As long as your words are prayers and lessons of Quran, do not grieve.
Have a good time.
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Hi Behnam

Postby Kamelia » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 am

How are you dear? I always pray for you and your lovely family's safety and happiness. And you know what? Nothing can make life more enjoyable than these two!
I got the experience of not being in accepted in the entrance exam and tell you what, it doesn't even worse being sad for ;-) why? because you are throwing your fate to the hands of some seemingly geeks who think they know everything! And more important than that, they do NOT consider your knowledge! They appraise other trivial stuff.....you know!

Oh I'm not trying to compare myself with you since this is impossible but I'm just saying....I've been there....no need to be sorry or sad! I had a professor who had taken Ph.D five times and then got accepted on the fifth run! You see? And he was much more knowledgeable than a professor with the full professorship certificate!

Oh it happens man, time comes and goes. Don't just worry your beautiful golden heart with these stuff :-)

Oh and thanks for the piece of advice. You are always helpful. The term finished and on Saturday I'm going to hold their final tests. It was not a very happily ending semester since the previous night the manager told me that the little ones had complained him that we want her to be our teacher the next semester but she didn't EVEN work on the 504 book! Now I don't know where the hell did they get that idea from :!!: , but God knows I did my best! Uh these kids....kids! The most unfair creatures on the whole planet!

whev, I feel lighter now that I spat it out! :-D

Wish you all the best,

Write to us soon man, we miss you!
Kamelia
Silver Member

Hi Shahrbanu

Postby Kamelia » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 am

How are you Shahrbanu? It is a real pleasure to meet you. Since this is the first time we are writing to each other so I really would like to know more about you. I mean if it is ok please be kind as to tell me what did you study, what was your major, how old are you, where are you from where do you teach, how much you love teaching aaaaand what books did you study to gain teaching materials :-D

So I understand that you are a university professor! What a lucky person I am to have two friends here who teach in university. Behnam and you can be great paragons of teaching for me :-)

Shahrbanuuuu, you know what 504 is? I am sure you've seen it a hundred times! Remember a very big green 504 number on a book called 504 absolutely essential words? That is it! And tell you what? The class I am presenting 504 to is such a class of "two nations" so to speak, LOL. You want to know why? because some students are really erudite while others have absolutely no idea what simple present is! And you know what? The smart ones had complained to the boss that I don't teach them enough 504 vocabulary! :!!: Gosh, man! I AM the teacher and I know how to evaluate the class and teach based on their capabilities, not the boss! You see what I am getting at?

Uh..well....I know what to do for the next semester :-D

Write to me soon,

I'd be so happy to read from you,
Kamelia
Silver Member

Postby RacGamb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi Naseh,

Nice to read you and your sharing about your doc and yur facebook addiction..

And now how do you spend your time in all another activities.. {-:
RacGamb

Postby shahrubanu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Kamelia and Mohsen so sorry I forget to intruduce myself {-: I m from Turkey and I live in Adıyaman city.Dear Kamelia ,I have studied English Language Department for five years in Cyprus. Absolutely ,I was graduated four years ago,but even I have four years experience on teaching English ,sometimes I feel myself weak about classroom management .I always search new techniques about teaching language through internet or other sources such us boooks. Let me answer your questions about me.I forgot how many books I read about how to teach ESL or EFL would you specify your question about books that I read? I m not a professor :-P but I m trying to my best to be professor of my classes {-; I m teaching in a private school in Turkey. If you are eager to learn my experiences ,me too ready and eager to learn something from you. Now I m too busy and I can t write so long to you sorry dear }: you can ask me what you wish ,I will give you response soon dear.I have some questions to you dear where are you from ? where do you teach ?How many years do you have experience on teaching English? and Did you study English Language Department? Waiting for your responses
Wish you success dear teacher Kamelia
shahrubanu

Postby shahrubanu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 pm

By the way ,I m not in a good mood }: I need your prays
I wish health, peace and happiness to Mohsen ,Behnam,Elham and Kamelia ;-)
shahrubanu

Hi Friends!

Postby behnam » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi Friends,

How are you? I've missed you terribly.

Dear Elham, thank you very much for your caring post. Last week, I went to the parliament and office of the president and made a complaint from the unfairness of the university. I did what I could do. I also went to the office of leader to complain about their cruelty, but they said it wasn't related to the leadership! The complaints won't change anything. The result is the same, but I don't care!

Dear Mohsen, thank you for your friendly post and advice. I really enjoyed the poems. Thank you very much for sharing. I agree with you about your comment on Hafez. However, I prefer Sheikh Saadi to Hafez, because his poems are more practical, useable and applicable than those of Hafez.

Dear Kamelia, I guess you have taken your first salary. Congratulations! What are you going to do with your fist salary? How do you feel now? What are you going to buy? I bet you are going to different restaurant these nights. I wish you success!

Dear Amal, I am happy that your grandmother is well after the operation. I was praying for her health. To be honest with you, whenever I started to pray for her, I remembered the story of the old lady and prophet(PBUH). It is said that a boy was carrying his old mother on his back. They met Mohammad(PBUH) accidentally. Prophet talked to the boy and asked him where he was taking his mother. The boy said he was taking his mother to visit a doctor! Prophet(PBUH) said what his mother needed is a husband, not a doctor! The boy got shocked and said, " Oh, my mother is an old lady...". While the boy was giving some explanation for his disapproval, his mother hit the boy's back with her feet and said, "Prophet knows much more than you. Don't bother him." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shahrbanu, I wish you success in teaching. You are a great teacher. Thank you for your friendly posts. I wish you the best moods. May God fill your heart from happiness and contentment.

Dear RacGamb, welcome to this thread. To be honest, I didn't get what you mean. Give my best regards to my dear friend and brother Naseh.

Dear Moroo, I am waiting for your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby shahrubanu » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:24 pm

I love my friends!
shahrubanu

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion