Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

I am sure, my dear friend Mohsen will explain 'عندالمطالبة' and 'عند الاستطاعة' to you clearly. I guess you are confused!
My dear Behnam,
In fact I signed my wedding contract unaware of legal points of view, I should find it and read it again also I should read more about 'عندالمطالبة' and 'عند الاستطاعة'

Dear Amal ,thank you for your post , I give you more detail about your questions a.s.a.p
Behnam called me an experienced man so .. it makes a lot of force of me to write more :lol:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Mohsen,

First of all, let me thank you for your beautiful posts. You write fluently and I enjoy reading your writings very much.

It's 9:30 pm, and it's time for my children to go to bed and sleep. Usually, my wife take cares of children' bed time; she makes them brush their teeth and do whatever is needed before sleep. Then, she tells them a story so that they fall in sleep. Sometimes she simply reads from a book, but most of the times she tells them an improvised story! Anyway, it is now a good time for me to seat on the chair behind my desk, and start writing!

We have particular situations in Iran. The economic situation is the most important and effective one, I think. People are often, if not always, busy with thinking and planning about their financial issues. So, they don't have enough time for their hubbies. As a result, the life in Iran is not as enjoyable as it should be. I am one of these people. Forgive me if I cannot regularly come to this thread and write.

Since we have severe economic inflation and depression, especially in recent years, it is probable that your savings shrink to half in one or two years! So it is natural if everyone invests his money in something. Some people, as you said, invest their money in gold, some in currency, and some in real estate!

You said that you buy and sell shares. Well, it is a tricky and difficult job. To be honest, I do not have the gut to walk in the stock market. I think I would lose all my money by making a wrong deal! You said that you generally get benefits from this job. This means, my friend, that you are a professional. If I have enough money, I prefer to buy a real estate. It is also profitable, you know. However, you should know where and when buy one.

Finally, about Israel and Palestine, you are absolutely right. The world in the current century is very different from that in, for example, 200 years ago. The time for getting land and making power by using force and killing people is over now. However, there is something peculiar about Israel and Palestine. Palestine was not attacked by a foreign country. At first, some people (Jewish) immigrated to this land, and after getting organized, they attacked Palestinian from inside!

Let me finish it here. Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Stop being naughty dear! :lol: :lol: I'd understood both posts and I know that those items which Mohsen mentioned were asked just if the person could afford them.. "عند الاستطاعة"
And it isn't sth strict like a law or sth.. Since, you are living in a rent house. {-;

Dear, Marriage's customs are almost the same in our countries.. I was just asking to make this thread active and to share a topic to discuss. {-; :-D

Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mortaza,

How are you and how is your family?

Welcome back dear! My friend, there is no need to introduce yourself to us again since we have never forgotten you, in fact, I have never forgotten any person who had written in this thread.. They are all in my heart. This place is a very important place to me, no matter where life takes me, I must come here and check it.. It really relax me and give me an inner peace..

Dear, these days students don't care about studying; internet, games and Face Book take their minds... I think teachers should create new attractive ways to teach them and get their attention, am I right?!

Hope to read more from you.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Moroo and Behnam,

How are you?

Dear Moroo, thanks for your post and your opinion, I am sure that you get what I meant since we are Arab and understand each other. {-; :lol:

What I meant is that Hejab is an obligatory thing from god and as Behnam said there is an Aya about it in Koran. Well, that is right... However, what I was saying is that Hejab is something between the person and god. when people want to do sth or not, they should do it because they are afraid of god not because they are afraid of their government! :roll:

Dear Behnam, took the discus to a new point and said that they threaten the mental health of the society therefore the government put that rule. Well, it's a nice and new way of thinking, it may help the good men a little from bad women's effect but it wont effect on bad man and also Hejab wont prevent bad women from doing their jobs. {-: :lol:

Above that, I can't say that all women who don't wear Hejab are bad! As you said what's important is the inside not the outside! What I care about when I am dealing with them is their manners toward me, I don't care if they wear hejab or not because it's god's job to judge them not me.

Dear Behnam, there are a lot of countries which forced their people to do something like Saudi Arabia..
You can't believe how bad most of their people are when they go out of their country, although Hejab is mandatory there, however, whenever they go out Saudia, they remove it!

Above that, if they keep the Hejab, their eyes are always full of make up, which give them more attractive look!!!!! Isn't that forbidden??!!! Isn't that threaten the society??!!
Some women even leave some tufts of hair without cover!!! Hejab in this way become a costume not a religious matter!

My point is, no matter how much the governments put rules, they can't prevent bad people from doing their jobs. They always can create ways to break the rules.

Thanks for reading.

Wish you the best,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mortaza,

How can I forget you? You're the one who friendly wrote to me in the first Let's learn together....
oh, first Let's learn together... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I got emotional again...hahaha... my ridiculous emotions...

Thanks for mentioning me in your post and saying hello. We are friends in Facebook and I see your nice pictures with your students. You seem to be a very kind and responsible professor... :-D

Yes, sadly such hardworking students like Behnam and you are found seldom these days... We mostly want to pass a course and get a degree... oh, how lazy we are...

You teach math, good for you. Being involved in math is enjoyable, I've missed it. If at my death time some one asks me list the things you really enjoyed in life and are happy having spent time on, certainly one of them would be MATH! Oh how sweet this math is. Although I may not continue my studies, I'm always happy with my decision on choosing math as my major in high school. and then engineering in university. Although I wasn't a successful student in univ( :cry: :cry: :cry: ) , I enjoyed spending more time with math , oh this sweet lovely lesson...

Wish you success and hope you enjoy your life fully,
Eli
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Amal and Elham,

Thank you very much my friends for your warm posts to me. You two are very kind and friendly.

In Iran, going to university is the most desirable option among students who finish their high school. There are lots of universities in Iran, and it does not seem very hard to get accepted in some university. In fact, there are universities that enroll students without any entrance examination. They are, of course, nonprofit organizations and the students should pay fees. At this situation, it is natural if most of these universities suffer from a low quality in education.

Unfortunately, for a typical Iranian family, in which there is a high school student, it is very important that their child does not give up his studies after finishing high school and goes to university. If the student, himself, is determined to do that, it's fine; hopefully, by hard working etc., he will be accepted in a good university, and, since he knows what he wants, he will be successful in his career.

However, in many cases, the student is not interested in studying at all. He just doesn't like to displease his parents. In this case, being a student in a university for some years (taken, perhaps, from the golden period of his life) is nothing but a waist of time and money.

How this unwanted situation could be resolved? Well, in my opinion, first people's attitude should be adjusted. At the same time, the government and other responsible organizations should create opportunities for youths to get employed and work so that they have regular incomes. Instead of sending young people to universities, we should trained them to become skilled workers.

It seems this writing is getting very long. I finish here, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Bets regrades,
Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Now, I am confused!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope you are fine.

Now, I am confused! What do you mean? What Mohsen has mentioned are items that the girl's family gives to her and she takes them with herself to the boy's house, either it is rented, or his father has given to him, or in some cases, the house is also given by girl's father!Boys pay nothing! Although there are different wedding ceremonies which differ from tribe to tribe, people to people, family to family, culture to culture, etc. the main idea is the same: In Iran there is no 'تقدم' or 'تأخر'!

'عندالاستطاعه' or 'عندالمطالبه' is, somehow, the price of the girl which is written in the marriage document. I am not insulting girls. Actually, I don't know the equivalents of 'نقد' and 'نسيه' in English. Suppose you got to a grocery store to do the shopping. You haven't received your salary yet, or your husband is working in a governmental organization, it is the middle of the month, so poor man is not paid yet. You are run out of money, so you may say to the shopkeeper who knows you, "Excuse me! I will pay it by the end of this month, please write it down in your notebook". This is called 'نسيه'. It is said 'نقد'If you open your purse proudly and pay for the things[well, you haven't made it, so you easily spend it. As every unemployed woman, you enjoy spending it, I know! :lol: {-: :lol:]

Boys don't pay it. They just say, "I will pay it whenever you ask=عندالمطالبه", or a smarter version, "I will pay it whenever I can=عندالاستطاعه"! Well, when the price of girls are much too much high, poor boys find a way to get rid of it! :lol: {-: :lol:

Last week, a girl in my wife's family has engaged. The price of her is 2500 Iranian gold Coins! Each Iranian gold coin is about $500. A simple mathematics shows that the price of that girl is about $1,250,000! It is mind-blowing, isn't it? Who can give this amount of money? Nobody! However, if a person can give this amount of money, in my opinion, that person is stupid! By this amount of money one can sleep-until his dying day- with a virgin girl every night in abroad. {-: :lol: {-:

I may sound silly or stupid right now. I am not laughing at all. I am really crying. I am crying for this stupidity in my country! This is disastrous!

From the begging of the life, boys and girls start lying to each other. "I will pay whenever you ask for it"! Well, suppose the girl is going to ask tomorrow, next month, next year, etc. Will you pay? No! So, why are you lying? "I can't marry if I don't lie"! Amazingly, the girl knows that the boy is lying, but she agrees! This is really strange! This is ridiculous! This is a great compromise based on lies! One can easily guess about the events which are going to be happened in their life.

Are we following Islam and its rules? Never! So what? Are we Muslims? Yes we are. How? I don't know, we think God is like a powerful king and there are some people around him in his palace. We will find a way to fool Him, since we will find a person who is so close to God and then all things will be solved!

About Hijab, I am not going to write anymore. It is possible to awaken an asleep person, but it is not possible to awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep! The story of Hijab has been finished. Thankfully, women have received their rights in modern countries! Also in some Islamic countries they are allowed to put their...on display. A man like me sounds stupid and fundamentalist if he speaks about Hijab. I have no choice, either to participate in this competition; to let my wife become partially naked, consequently, to get the honour of becoming an open-minded man, or to come to terms with being labeled by narrow-mindedness and things like that! I won't follow them, if all the population of the world disagree with Hijab!

The West, thankfully, gave the women their human rights, that is to say by the definition of women's rights they had they gave the women freedom! Freedom of what? Freedom of offering themselves to the men without being paid the prices! Fulfilling men sexual needs for free and being still single! What else men need to be happy in the West?

Now, the mission about women's rights is accomplished. Another mission has been defined for satellite TV stations and the media! What is that? Freedom of gay marriage! It means that they are going to scale the open-mindedness of people by a new gauge! What is that gauge? You are modern, open-minded, wise, ...if you support gay marriage! If you disagree, you are stupid, narrow-minded, fundamentalist, ...!

The future projects will be about freedom of animal-human marriage! Dogs are much loyal than men! Cats are funny, etc.! You may laugh at me, but try to have a big field-of-view! You will see these things, just wait!

just be careful, they can easily introduce new scales and gauges, consequently, they can easily change the values and beliefs. This is a dirty game, but unfortunately, from the beginning of the history, some devilish people are playing with people's beliefs and values! They think of people as game pieces! They are fighting with God actually! Why did he say, "فانظرني الا يوم الجزاء"? That's obvious!

Just to mention, in the future, they may introduce different gauges to measure the open-mindedness of people, BUT, wise people should not let be measured, if they want to keep their beliefs, religions, values, etc. Don't let others measure you by the gauges they are using, try to scale phenomena by your own scales!

I wrote those things to all readers, although the post was addressed to my dear Muslim friend and sister Amal who has proved to be a real Muslim by all its definition!

All the best,
Behnam, 23 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal

I hope you seize the moments , If you find a person who is deserve for his sincerity, decentness and faith don't miss him ,the financial problem will be solved ,he takes you to Mecca in future .
Sorry to reply late , I was busy with my job this week , I went to Tehran as my boss order ,he assigned me doing a mission , I was tired to be in Tehran for two days , I went by bus , of course the bus was VIP and had large seats ,the seat changed to bed ,but I couldn't sleep well in the bus , but I have good memories from Tehran ,because people of Tehran were polite and respected highly their customer .
Today is Friday and holiday in Iran I went to the park at noun and walked for one hour with my wife ,then we went to her parent's house for eating lunch, I couldn't do anything today ,just resting
Dear, I didn't understand this part: "6- The ownership of a house or a part of a house should be officially given to girl."
But why he would give her a house??! And isn't it too expensive? What if the boy himself didn't have a house? Or in other words, he can't afford it?!

About your question for part 6 , The house has an ownership document ,so a part of the house ( two-sixth of the house ownership) should be transferred in the name of girl in notary public. , if the boy doesn't have a house ,his father house , or a part of garden , a part of a land given to girl.
The items in wedding document are conventional , in Iran people are the ownership of their house , and if someone hasn't an ownership of a house, his father helps him , for example if Behnam is not the owner of a house , his father has a big garden in Azarbyjan ,so his father gives a part of his garden to Behnam's wife.

About 'عندالاستطاعه' or 'عندالمطالبه',I have not heard about 'عندالاستطاعه' , we have only 'عندالمطالبه' ,it means that whenever the girl asked for items which has been stipulated in wedding contract, her husband should gives them to her , or the equalling value of items by money payment . Some items are normally given to her ,like the set of Gold , travelling to Mecca , a part of house , but some items are given to her if she would be divorced .

One of my friend married 10 years ago , but his wife couldn't tolerate him , because my friend was interested in English ,he was master in English and taught in university , his world was only English language, ever day when he came back to house ,he sat on the sofa and read English book , he watched only English movies or Satellite English Channel, he had not time to speak with his wife at home ,after a year they started quarrelling. I interfered in their life and said to my friend " you are crazy, poor your wife who is living with you under a roof" , let make the long story short ,finally he divorced his wife , he had to sell his house and gave his wife 's Mehr . Now his wife is living with her parents ,but she is rich , she bought an expensive car and a shop, selling natural flowers.
My crazy friend went abroad and living there now. I believe that people in Esfahan who are very interested in English language are crazy, because I saw some of them, like my friend, who burned their life. :cry:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I read your last post and enjoyed it , I was coming back from Tehran by a bus yesterday. There was a girl in the bus sitting in front seat ,she use a thick layer make up ,wearing a tight red dress , she didn't wear her scarf in bus ,because she used special hair model and she wanted to show it. I wanted to mentioned her to wear her scarf ,but my colleague who was sitting beside me didn't let me . He told me " Mohsen please sit on your seat and enjoy watching her".

These days some girls use a gauge to measure the reaction of boys .
What is your idea? Should we mentioned a points to some girls who didn't use Hejab or not? As you know Hejab is obligatory in Islam as well as Amr be maroof (امر به معروف).

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Women must wear Hejab as it's written in Koran but it's also written :
قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ
I don't know why men forget this!!! :-x
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal ,

It is clear that why men forget this, in this part of Koran God addresses to the believing men to cast down their look ,but majority of men are not believing men ,they only believe God by words ,not by heart. This is also for women (وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ ) ,in this part God addresses to the believing women to cast down their look , but why women forget it , the answer is the same as answer for men.

There always two internal forces which are quarreling in our mind, a force which is arising from believing in God ..the faith and the force which is resulting of devilish thoughts. When the women make themselves attractive by using make up and showing some parts their body , the devilish thoughts prevail over the pure faith .

Have a good time
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends ,

How are you , hope you enjoy from snow and watching beautiful winter.

MY wish for one day is that to write down on my white board " Today there is nothing to do " and finally today morning I wrote it after I changed my mind not to go to work and stay home ,all day to rest , it was very cold today ,we say that it was such a cold that my bones was frozen or my bones was burst.
At morning I made a decision to go to bed, so I went under the quilt and wrapped the quilt around my body in a way that only my two eyes are seen. I needed my eyes to watch TV , I changed many English news channels and checked the last news in the world , listening to many lies which this English channels said to people of the world until I went to sleep.
It was only passed half an hour which I started out of sleep by phone ringing. The other side of phone was my sister who was crying and asked me to dropped by there in a wind speed . The story was that her boy took his father's car and crashed to the wall in a place near to their house. When I arrived there the car was pressed on the wall ,and there was a lot of class bits everywhere on the ground . Fortunately Ali (the boy) was in health ,only there were some skin abrasions which were bleeding. It was a bit of odd and weird that he was in health ,because he didn't fasten the seat belt and crushed the car front glass by his head. I took him to the hospital to scan his head , God gave him a new life ,the C T scan didn't show any kind of defects.
My sister asked me to advise her boy, because he is not in age to get driving license. We talked together, and I asked Ali not to drive his father 'car any more. I told him " Ali, you are a 17 year high school student ,you have time for driving car ,it is better to focus on your school lessens now and be ready for university entrance exam , but he was busy with his mobile phone ,when I advising him… :-(
I ate my lunch in my sister's house , In the evening I was coming back home , on the way I picked up my wife from her mother's house . It was heavy snowing on the street and the snow on the windshield was frozen. I wiped it by a piece of clothes ,because the wipers could clean it . It was difficult to drive on the frozen street , and I was very slow and cautious.

When I got the house , I rubbed the white board and wrote " never there is no problem" :roll:
I surly go to work tomorrow although the last news from TV announced that schools will be closed tomorrow.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

Nothing happen if we change our habits ,just a new life perspective, first step can be scary to make a change, to change what we every day do ,but when we do it we feel light and satification.
Today I wore my sport shoes at morning ,wore a woolen hat and a woolen shawl around my neck ,I decided to go to work by bus (BRT line) . This was my first time I decided to go to work by bus ,I went to the bus kiosk to buy a BRT card ,then I follow the people to learn how they put their card on checking unit and inter the bus station.
That was difficult job to move out from confortable way of life (going by my own car). It was uncomfortable ,but if we want to grow we should feel uncomfortable . I had made decision to use public bus for many times,but it was my laziness which often leads me to procrastination .
Today I was very happy and satisfied with myself ,finally I succeeded to change one of my habits.
I felt that I shared myself to remove one of the social problems, also walking from home to bus station and from bus station in destination to my work place helps me lifting weight.
Sometime my boss says something which is not expected from him "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"
Do you think about changing in your life habits , please share it for me,if you have any expreince .may it is useful for me.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi my dear friends

I've missed you so much.This is just to let you know you are always in my heart.

regards

seti
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Setayesh,

We miss you too! How are you? You must be graduated from university by now! Am I right? Would you please remind me of your major? I've forgotten!

Bets regards,

Moratza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for keeping this thread active, thank you for your beautiful writings.

Breaking habits! It seems very exciting! It seems also a bit frightening at the same time!

It is now more than 6 years since we moved to this city, Damghan. It is because of my job. Everyday looks like the day before. The life is no longer fun or exciting (at least to me). I don't know how many more years we should stay here. If I am lucky, I would get a position in a university near my hometown and, then, we would move there.

Some of my colleagues never moved to this city. They still live in their hometown with their families. Every week, they take a train and get here, stay here for a few days (and nights!) and, after that, they take a train to return to their home to stay with their family during the weekend.

Sometimes, I am tempted to do just like my colleagues do (as mentioned above). However, as sometimes my colleagues confess, traveling every week is frustrating. It takes a lot of time and energy. (Compare this to your story: going to work by bus instead of your personal car.) When I make some calculations, again I decide not to move and stay here for a few more years!!

There are lots of things in everyone's life, I believe, that should be changed or broken for a better life. For example, instead of working a lot, one may spend more time on his hubbies. Moving from one place (house) to another is also a solution to make some fun in life; if this is not possible, at least we can change the decoration of our house. Planting also seems a good activity.

Let finish it here. I am looking forward to hear from you (everyone) soon.

Best regards,

Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for this topic. In fact maybe I am the most one who need it and need motivation!

These days, I am in no mood to do ANYTHING! I just like to SLEEEEP. :-( :-( I don't know why.. Although there is something inside me which badly wants me to change or break this Habit above that there are a lot of things on my to do list.

Everyday I wake up and say to myself that this day must be special and different. However, at the end of the day, I find myself doing nothing!

Above that, there are a lot of things which I used to do and love but now I stop doing it.. Like chatting with friends and crochet! I am bored of myself, in fact, I am bored of everything in this life.

Emm, to say the truth, emm, I think that I broke the routine a little when I read an Arabic book which called " قواعد العشق الاربعون" which was sth new for me since I'd always preferred reading English books... I'd enjoyed reading this one a lot and enjoyed reading Arabic stories! "I didn't expect that" :lol:

Today too, I did a little bit of change since I went to the kitchen and made "Cheesecake", I am very happy with it since I'd never made sth like that before. Above that, I rarely go to the kitchen to cook or do anything so I found it sth new!

Dear, here in Syria, during the last three years, our life as well as our habits have changed a lot..

For example: our life and food style became different and we had to "acclimate?" with the situation...
In the past also, we used to go by cars or buses to our jobs and schools, however now, the traffic crisis made it too hard since no matter how much the way was short, it would take us hours to get there! :(
So now people started to walk instead of using the transportation. And all places which we used to see it far became to short! {-:
Moreover, the country situation, let us do everything by our hands and handmade things become very popular..
Emm, I find it a good change and we had to do it long time ago. Sometimes the crisis do a great changing with people and has its good effect.

I think we have to change ourselves before someone or something forced us to do it and that would be more effective!

In the end, I always remember this Aya: إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم
and hope that we change in the way that god loves according to get his acceptance and change our country situation.

Wish you the best.
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

This is just to let you know that I have missed you terribly. These days, I am very busy with studying, downloading, watching video courses, making myself ready (as a teacher) for the classes, etc. On Tuesdays I am teaching 'Electromagnetism'. On Wednesdays, besides having classes in the mornings, I am teaching 'Advanced Quantum Mechanics' in the afternoons. In this semester, I have got two important courses to study; 'Modern Quantum Optics' and 'Nanophysics'. I love both. These subjects are going to throw me to the edge of science and technology! I am extremely excited.

However, it doesn't mean that I have forgotten the thread and my friends, no never! I never forget nice people and good things! LOL! I visit the thread everyday, but honestly speaking, I cannot concentrate on writing. I hope you will understand me and the situation I am in now! I go to Azerbaijan province and come back every week. I go by train. It takes me about 12 hours to go and 12 hours to come back. Besides tiredness, I have to spend a lot of money. However, love makes things become easy. I love this tiredness!

I am the same Behnam in terms of friendship factorsو sure. You are always in my thoughts.

You cannot imagine how happy I am these days. God gave me the things I used to wish and love! Thank You God! I don't know how to thank God!

Please pray for me and wish me success!

All the best,
Behnam, 11 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I was waiting!

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

I am about to leave home. Today, as you may know, was the 35th anniversary of Islamic Revolution of Iran. It was a national holiday, so I was at home. From the beginning of the day, I was at my computer; downloading some books and reading some chapters of them. At the same time, I was checking Yahoo Messenger and Skype regularly to see if my old nagging friend is online or not! Unfortunately, I couldn't chat with my friend, although I was waiting all day. }:

I have packed, ready to leave. Tomorrow this time, I will have been coming back, since this Thursday, I haven't got any classes. Once in two weeks I am having classes on Thursdays. However, on Wednesdays I have got classes; both teaching and being taught. It means, next week, I will be at university from Tuesday morning until Thursday afternoon. Therefore, next week I will leave home at Monday night!

Wish me good luck.

Dear Amal, don't sleep a lot! Sleeping makes your eyes become puffy! Hahahaha..LOL! I just mentioned to your eyes, you can expand it to other areas! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All the best,
Behnam, 11 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Mortaza,

How are you ,I hope you are fine and enjoying your life.

The life is going ahead and no one can foresee his/her future. For a man marriage and job are the most important factors which seriously change his life. Your idea for staying in Damghan and not moving to your hometown is good.In this way you have time to be beside your wife and children. Spiritually they need you to be there.
A friend of mine like you moved to Zanjan , because he couldn't bear weekly travelling from hometown to Zanjan .
There are both good and bad in all situations, all people and all things. But we have to choose one of them which is more beneficial to our life ,which is more suitable for improvement. A man who is responsible for improving of his family ,dedicate his life to his wife and children ,so he has an open look and choose his plan for living according to general growth of his family.

Spiritually I like living in the downtown. I can't stand living in the country ,in a small cities or in the mountain slope , I prefer to be squeezed in the bus door in the centre of city or to be pressed by the people who are around me.

This was happen when I went to celebration of 22th Bahman , ( celebrating of the 35th anniversary of Islamic revolution ).Hundred thousands of people were gathered in the Imam Square, I was close to the pavilion where Mr Zarghami ( The TV and Radio administrator ) delivered his speech then a singer ( Hamed Zamani ) song his famous singing ( Mark Bar Amrica ,it means Down with USA government policy). People who were exciting shook their flogs and song the singing together with the singer and the crowd waved from right to left ,at the same time two gliders men with parachute were diving in the sky, they tried to come down and fly over the crowd and then go up. The People were singing and whistling. I enjoyed being in this ceremony as well as visiting many old friends there.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Behnam,

Reading your posts,I feel very happy for you. I'm very happy to see my old nice friend is satisfied and enjoys his time with his love (Physics). Thank god. :-D :-D :-D

Wish you the best, with you success,wish you happiness,

Eli
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Amal,

I am quoting the following paragraph from your writing to say that I do agree one hundreds per cent with you on that.
In the end, I always remember this Aya: إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم
and hope that we change in the way that god loves according to get his acceptance and change our country situation.
Before, we blame foreign enemies and go for a war, we should kill our inside enemy!

By the way, do not forget that
tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life
Bets wishes,

Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you all? I hope you are enjoying your time with your families..

First of all, I want to thank Behnam and Mortaza for there nice and kind words.

Dear friends, there is a contest on Facebook and I need your help to win, please just go to this link and put like for the photo:

https://www.facebook.com/ChocoSwamp/pho ... =1&theater

*By the way, I didn't make this cake, I just took a photo of it! :-D

Thankss in advance.
Wish you the best,
Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal.

I hope you deal with an impressive change soon , when you read forty rules of love you enjoy it a lot , that is good ,but not enough , you should change your world of fantasy to real world ,taking action and find someone to establish your loving relation in real world :-D :-D , stopping in fantasy is destructive , because love tale fantasy says that life should always work out in an ideal way in every detail like in movies, songs or books. In real life four rules of love doesn't work out, let alone forty rules :-( :-( .

Life is not a dream ,dream make us to be afraid of taking action ,because in world of fantasy everything is perfect and things do not work out that way in real life.

When we ride a bike for the first time, we may fall down , we don't think the failure is something bad ,we see it as something temporary and just keep moving after we fall down. Life is full of mistakes and stumbles, but a bump or an obstacle in the road is not the end of the world. They are simply a part of the life.

I hope to give you a good motivation for making a big change in your life.
I think we have to change ourselves before someone or something forced us to do it and that would be more effective!

The interpretation of this Aya is that God never change the comfort and blessing of a society to misfortune unless they themselves change

Ibn Abbas," he says: whenever God showed favor to the community a favor and they thank them indeed ,he increase his blessing, but when the unappreciative adopted, he would deny them his blessings.

Imam Ali (AS) said
اذا اقبلت عليكم اطراف النّعم فلا تنفروا اقصاها بقلة الشّكر

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for your post, it's really meaningful BUT you misunderstood! {-: :-D The book wasn't a forty rule about love, well, not that kind of love which you meant!
It is a forty rule to love god and become closer to him. {-; Therefore I loved it!

The book is a quest infused with Sufi mysticism.. In the book there was a story which I loved the most, it was called " Sweet Blasphemy"

While "Mosa سيدنا" was crossing the mountain, he saw a shepherd who was praying so he felt happy and stopped to watch him from a far place. The shepherd's prayer was like: Oh my God lover I love you more than you know, I'll do anything for you , just tell me what you want, I would cook and clean for you... استغفر الله -and more other things which I prefer not to say-
When Mosa herd him he became angry and asked him loudly to stop praying and told him that isn't a prayer, it's blasphemy.

The shepherd felt ashamed and he apologized and Mosa taught him
how to pray. At night Mosa herd a voice, it was god's voice, blamed him about what he did with the shepherd because although he was praying in a wrong way but his heart was pure and had a good faith. God told him that it might his words sounds blasphemy for Mosa but it's a sweet blasphemy for him.

In the next day, Mosa looked for the shepherd after he understood his mistake, he found him praying in the way which he taught it to him but he was fumble without any passion. Mosa apologized from him and asked him to return to his old prayer since it was valuable for god but he refused and even he didn't ever pray in the way that Mosa taught him. However, he created a new way, a way which made him closer to god. :-)

The moral of the story that we shouldn't judge the way in which people communicate with god. Each person will have his own way and prayers. God does not take us for our word, but look to the depths of our hearts, not rites or rituals are what make us believers, but the hearts if they were pure or not.

Sorry if it was a tall post but I loved to share it with you. :-D
Thanks for reading.
Best wishes,

Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I've missed you!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are great, enjoying last weeks of the winter. This is to let you know I've missed you and writing here very much. I have got a lot of things to do these days; making myself ready for the classes as a teacher, completing the assignments, preparing slides for presentations that the professors ask for, studying many books and papers to deeply understand a subject, downloading and watching online courses related to the topics I am involved in, being on traveling on the weekends are just few to mention.

Luckily, my English is good enough to watch online video courses; which are extremely useful, and to refer to the references to study more and get the main ideas. Briefly speaking, I spend almost all my time on studying or doing something about my major. I really love it.

The professors and the people in Bonab are kind and friendly. I am really happy to be studying at Bonab university.

There are many interesting subjects and fantastic phenomena in Photonics. Photonic crystals, Metamaterials, Quantum Optics, Nanophysics, Plasmonic, ...! One thing that may make you amazed: Invisibility and cloaking are going to be real. Invisibility is not a dream or science fiction anymore! Metamaterials are going to revolutionize the world. Oh, something bad about it: the thieves will come to your home; wearing dresses made of Metamaterials, and will steal things but you won't be able to see them! Security and privacy are both threatened by Metamaterials. }: }: }: This is one of its drawbacks! Everything has got two sides; advantages and disadvantages! In other words, nothing can be absolutely useful.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for sharing the story , The story of Moses and Shaban ( shepherded) is a famous story in Iran. It was composed in the form of poem by Iranian famous poet Maulana Jalaal ul Din
He wrote this beautiful poem in his famous book ,Masnavi

The story says that one day Musa passing through a way ,hearing a shepherd is saying, oh God if you were here I would comb your hair, take your nits out, bathe you, wash your dirty clothes, massage you, give you milk to drink etc. Upon hearing this Musa (as) reprimands this man and tells him that he has blasphemed as he is likening God to the creation and God is pure of all that he is ascribing to God, it is profane, sacrilegious, the shepherd becomes upset and runs into the dessert.
Musa is then reprimanded by God, God says to him, I have sent you to unite not to disunite, I have sent you into the world to bring people to me, to bridge people with me, but not to take my lovers away from me. And that's exactly what you have done. That man is one of the MOST intimate to me. what the shepherd was saying about me was acceptable as he was saying it out of love and sincerity, that is how he thinks of me. If you do not go and apologies to him, Go back! Apologize, I will no longer talk to you.
Musa (as) then searches for the shepherd and tells him that he was right and I was wrong, the shepherds blasphemy was belief and Musa (as) was mistaken all the way.
Amal these are the illusion of Sufism, they have lost the right track, the have isolated from the world ,while the Islam is a social religion and a person should active and follow what God messenger taught us.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Thanks for your writing , I am happy to see that you are enjoying your life . You have engaged in many activities , and you haven't enough time to scratch your head ,let alone writing here , but you always are kind to your friend and write as much as you can, thanks.
I am not busy , but you know that new year is coming and many orders from house manager is on the way , This Friday I uninstalled the curtains ,washing them ,then I fixed them behind windows and doors, the plan for the next Friday is to remove dust from all over the house , oh my God , I feel the backache ,may God have mercy on me.
The story of invisibility is very exciting , If the thief wearing dresses made of Metamaterials, How he is invisible , Is it because of our eyes error ?

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hallelujah

I make a dent by shovel and put slips geranium of in a row ,the vase of petunia ,pansy ,wallflower are putting on the stair case , Spring returns again, as it does every time, may God breathes a story into our frozen minds and the mental, emotional, or physical prison doors fly open, and we’re FREE!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Come, come whoever you are!
Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan
of despair.
Come,
come even if you have
broken your vows
a thousand times.
Come,
come yet again,
come!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Too Busy!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen and others,

How life is going? I hope all is going well with you. These days I am too busy to write. I am studying hard. Right now, I am here to download some books from the Internet. You may know that http://WWW.bookza.org and http://WWW.bookfi.org are two famous sites to download books. I often go there to download my favourite books.

For doing a PhD, that's essentially important to professionally use the English language. It really helps. {-;

Dear Mohsen, thieves wear dresses made of metamaterials will be invisible. It is not because of optical illusion or something similar; it is the effect of metamaterials. An airplane made of metamaterials won't be visible in the sky! We will look at it, but we will see the things at the rear through it, as if it is totally transparent.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 March, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Colour!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Have you ever thought about the variety of colours in nature? What is the physics behind it? Think about it, the answer isn't easy. Human just can detect a small region of electromagnetic waves by his eyes; the wavelengths between Ultraviolet and Red. How can we see? What makes colours?

What is light? Light is, maybe, one of the most fascinating and mysterious thing(what should I call it? Thing? Stuff? Subject?..) in the world. Actually, we don't see it, we detect it by detectors! Our eyes are sensitive detectors. They are sensitive to the optical spectrum of electromagnetic waves such as blue, green, yellow, red, etc. We don't see the colours. We detect them!

How do we detect electromagnetic waves? We detect the interactions of light with the matters! Yes, the interaction of light with atoms and molecules produce different colours? How do they interact with each other? This is a delicate challenging matter.

Male peacocks have beautiful feathers; right? What is the reason? Butterflies have beautiful wings, yes? What is the reason? Why don't you think, at least to satisfy your own curiosity? Aren't you curious about the physical phenomena around yourselves? Maybe no, because you may prefer money to knowledge! Yes, this is true for the majority of people in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 March, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

As you may know, 21st of March is the first day of our New Year. I would like to say 'Happy New Year' to all people who celebrate it as the beginning of the year, particularly, my Iranian friends. Needless to say that the first day of spring is celebrated in some countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, etc. These countries and some others(from India to Niel) were called Iran. Therefore the ancient Iran has been a large country. How was it governed? I don't know! :lol:

Oh, I am not going to give a lecture on the history of Iran. I don't bother! I just wanted to take this opportunity and say 'Happy New Year'! I hope 1393 will bring you more success, happiness and prosperity.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 March, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

I waiting for 3 days to find a good SMS for New year,finally receiving 30 SMS from friends ,I send my answer to all of them , In the parties people shared their SMS to each other , it is important for everybody to send his/her new year message ,but the best one , people are sinking in the world of poem ,and funny words which is written for new year occasion , For example, behave with others' pistachio the same as yours, laughing, some behavior for making laugh ,in the party I eat the pistachio and put the pistachio shell in my wife 's plate, makes her angry , laughing… also it is interesting that everybody wear new dress and clothes , my brother asked me what is your idea about my new suit .looked at it carefully ,thinking a second ,shaking my head I said , it seems to be second hand ,that made him angry ,laughing… speaking about people who are single and why they have not married and ,why people who have got married ,don't have child , that is usual between some ladies, nosy.. Some people are sensitive ,woe is to these people ,they become nervous.

Dear friends,

Wishing you all a happy, healthy prosperous New Year, I hope all of your dreams come true in 1393, This year brings us the blessing because it started with the name of Fatima (AS) the prophet Mohammad's daughter

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Too much gap!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Happy New Year to you and to your family. How are you? I hope everything is fine.

Your post motivates me to write something about loneliness that is the main problem of human in 21st century. According to some experts, loneliness is threatening human's life in this century. Many things are involved in loneliness, but it is actually one of the bitter fruits of materialist philosophy.

As you have written, as I have noticed to repetitive messages on my mobile phone, these days people wait for a message to receive from someone, then to forward it to others! Not only don't they physically spend time with each other, but also they don't spend some time thinking about each other; at least by writing a message, creating a message by using their own words!

We go to visit friends or relatives. Well, everybody has had something to do before our visit. For example, the boy of the family, perhaps, had been playing computer game, the girl of the family, maybe, had been chatting etc. so they cannot stand us even for some minutes. They don't like our presence there, although they share some words with us to show that they are good hosts, their eyes yelling at us; "you are disturbing us and we don't like your presence. We wish you left here as soon as possible!"

Old members of the families don't know how to use modern devices such as advanced mobile phones and computers. Therefore, traditionally, they have to sit around for a while, but they have nothing to share with each other! Most of the time, they gossip about others or they complain about the gossips which they have been received from others, somehow relevant to the hosts! For example the woman of the family says, "You have said something about me to such-and such-person, that's not true. Your words have made me sad for some days!". At least, this woman is a frank person and opens her heart! The majority of people are two-faced! They don't reveal their true thoughts!

The men of the family share some words about the financial problems or politics; depends on the taste of families, and eat something to kill time!

These days, the situation is very much similar to the story of Sheikh Saadi in Golestan which is about putting a crow and a nightingale into a cage! Both were nagging each other! The crow keeps saying; "How unlucky I am. What a bad situation I am in! Nothing could be worse than this!" On the other hand, the nightingale is saying the similar words! They cannot tolerate each other!

I am not saying that some people are crows and some others are like nightingales. However, the situation that we are in is like the cage! We cannot tolerate each other!

Our words prove that we, as the creator of those words, had been thinking about you, the receiver, while we were writing them. However, people even don't spend some time on writing their own words as short messages to send to others.

All of us know these things in our lives. We are all familiar with these things, because we experience it, as guest or host, in different particular situations. What is the reason? What has happened?

Something strange has happened. New generations are different from old generations! To be different is normal. Nothing is wrong with that, but in what aspects they are different? How much gap, and in which aspect is acceptable? Humans are different from animals, but is it normal to have such a cultural and social evolution between two generations? To what extent the difference between two generations is normal or acceptable? Let me give you an example. Suppose you want to connect two different objects into each other by heating them(imagine metal-to-glass sealing which is widely used in lamps). They have different thermal expansion coefficients. To what extent this difference allows them to have constructive and compatible connection? If we want to connect two different objects, to seal between them by heating, the difference between their thermal expansion coefficients must be less than 10(order -6)1/c, otherwise the stresses and strains don't let them keep sealing!

The existence of gulf between two generations is OK, but the difference must be bridgeable, otherwise human beings cannot tolerate each other(=destructive connection)!

Satellite TVs which are responsible to destroy all traditional cultures and then to westernize all nations are one of the main reasons. The dominant materialist philosophy is another reason. This philosophy says; "Enjoy your life as much as possible. This life is given to you once, you haven't got another chance, so live as you wish!" =Individualistic!

I have to leave quickly. Thank you for reading. I don't have time to correct the mistakes. So sorry.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 March, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy 13 bedar!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Happy 13 Bedar to all Iranian friends. Happy grass-tying day! Hahahaha..I hope all your dreams come true in 1393!

All the best,
Behnam, 2 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Politics are dirty!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Although I am a physicist, I am familiar with the history of Islam, because I am a Muslim. I am also familiar with the Holy Koran. Thanks to God and His grace, I understand the majority of it. Today is death-day of Prophet Muhammad's(PBUH) only daughter; Fatima(PBUH) the great. According to the history, she has been prophet's only daughter. However, her death has been so tragic! Some questions in my mind are always bothering me: 1) Why didn't they respect the only daughter of Prophet? 2) why did she die so early; at a very young age? 3) Why did they kill Prophet's grandchild in Karbala? 4) Some people believe the majority of Arab people aren't respectful and grateful, I personally disagree, but they often give some examples of the dark points of Islam's history after the death of Prophet Muhammad.

Forget everything, just answer to this question: Why didn't (some Arabs) have respect for the only daughter of Prophet Muhammad while her mother Khadije(PBUH) spent all her life in the improvement of Islam, and her father Muhammad(PBUH) was the honour of Arab. As a matter of fact, Arab was(and is) nothing without Muhammad.

Some other questions:
1) Why did Saddam Hussein(May God do not forgive him) listen to the westerners and attack Iran and kill our people? We are still suffering from the negative impacts of that imposed war. We were both Muslim, weren't we?
2) Right know, some Arabs from other Arab countries are killing people in Syria and destroying cities! Why?
3) Saudi Arabia is a close friend of America and other Islam's enemies, why?
4) Why does Saudi Arabia support Islam's enemies?
5) Why Arabs aren't united?
6) Why the world of Arab is not developed?
7) Some Arabs betray their friends easily why?

Generalizing isn't fair and I am not generalizing, but those questions are always in my mind, as some dark points in the history of Islam. Specially, it really makes me wonder they had no respect for Muhammad's family, whereas Muhammad was(is) the honour of humanity.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

On occasion Fatima martyrdom (Prophet Muhammad's(PBUH) daughter), there is 10 days different ceremonies in my city , I took part in these mourning ceremonies at mornings and nights. There is a kind of meditation for me when listening to Dr. Mohammad Ali Ansari ,describing parts of Imam Ali's book ( Nahjol balaghe). So I didn't have time to check my emails and posts. Tonight I was very tire and stayed at home.

I read your posts about some Arab people ,there are many questions which needs to write a book to answer them.
Unfortunately today the world is in the hands of some people who have military force and money ,so they are able to show the facts upside down. I read what European parliament resolved against Iran while thousands of criminals caused by them, without any trial, wolves in sheep's clothing passed a resolution expressing grave concern over the human rights situation in Iran and the “continued, systemic violation of fundamental rights” in the country. What the Europeans take into consideration are based on their own policies and serve their own interests.

The European countries militaries who accompany USA military forces in Afghanistan help them to kill thousands of innocent Afghan people and looting this country , the mineral mines , uranium.

After 14 years of occupation by U.S.and European military forces, they help Afghanistan to grow opium poppies, cultivation amounted to 210,000 hectares, they also support smugglers and lead them to Iran borders to distribute opium between Iranian youths. The biggest smuggling group are working between Afghanistan and Iran borders by supporting these foreign military forces. This is one of thousands activities of Europe –american anti-Iran polices .

When some of these smuggling groups were arrested by Iranian soldiers and executed to death , it is obvious that European passes a resolution and say that they deeply concerned about the continued and repeated violations of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran . No surprising ,when they have lost their friends ( smugglers),they surely object, nothing else is expected from them. They have addicted to looting, their history proves it.
I don't know if they show any reaction when French military helped the rebels to kill 800000 people in Rwanda during 100 days and made a bloodbath in Rwanda.
Surly this parliament don't consider the people of Rwanda as human being ,so there is no right for them to live..
This is a long story, but their faked faces are being cleared for world

Good night
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi evry body,
I hope you have smile on lip while enjoy spring and beautiful sceneries. I don't know why some governments don't want to have peace in the earth . they are not content with their rights and continue to their oppression while people like to have peace and good relation.

Many Americans love Iran , one of them was Arthur Pope ,he was an Iranologist who passed away many years ago in Esfahan. His mausoleum is in the bank of Zayandehroud river, his wife is also buried beside him. At least I pass beside his tomb two times in a week , because his tomb is in a park where many people go for morning running.
I don't want to judge about him ,but Iranian are very skeptical to westerners ,because during history many of historical objects were stolen from Iran ancients buildings and monuments and they are in European museums now. Each famous museum in Europe has a section for Iranian arts and culture ,display many ancient objects.

Another American professor Richard Nelson Frye has passed away one month ago at the age of 94. Famed as “dean of the world’s Iranologists” among scholars, Frye died in Boston on March 27, 2014 .
Frye founded Middle Eastern studies department at Harvard University. His works and researches on Persian culture and civilization have played significant role in expanding Persian studies across the world.
He has researched and taught the cultural history of Iran, Central Asia and the Near East for over six decades. He had great affection for Iran and the Iranian people and traveled to Iran several times.
He wrote more than 20 books and over 150 articles about the ancient Iranian culture.
Frye, in his will, had expressed his wish to be buried next to the Zayandehroud River in his beloved city, Esfahan. This request was approved by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in September 2007, but American government cruel policy against Iranian at present, effects on everything that we can't forbearance it and let Frye 'wish comes true.

Good Luck,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Sweet Dream!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

I dreamt about Amal and Marina last night. I actually dreamed of being in Syria and at Amal's home. It was such a sweet dream. I was also a long dream. You don't believe if I say in the middle of the dream I got awake, but after sleeping, I continued dreaming the same scene! It was wonderful.

I could talk to Amal, directly, face-to-face. Her father came and saw us talking(we were talking formally)! Her father was an old man in my dream. First, her father got shocked, then I introduced myself; "I am Behnam....". Suddenly he said, "Oh yes, professor Behnam...". But, he put his finger on his lips and made a sound like 'Hiss'. Actually, I understood he was asking me to speak quietly.

There were many people at the home. After some seconds, Amal went to the lady part of the home. I was with her father. I asked him about Marina. In this part of dream, Marina was Amal's sister!!! Then he said, "A few seconds ago, two ladies went out. They got through us, didn't you notice?" I answered, "Yes, yes, ..". He continued, "They were Marina and her mother." Marina could not talk with me. I just saw her from distance, she was a little bit darker than her photo. She was keeping a baby in her arms too. Strangely, all people knew the story of me and Marina! However, I deduced that they wanted to keep it unknown, due to marriage and...

In front of Amal's house, there was a very large garden full of high trees. In my dream, half of the garden belonged to Russia and the other half belonged to Turkey! The Russia side of the garden was been bombarding by some people(not Syrian). We could see the bombs coming down to the Russia part, and we could hear bomb explosions. In this part of the dream, I was an officer(but people didn't know that), I knew that Russia would reply firmly and strongly to that sudden attack. Some people in the market were happy. They were saying, "This is the act of God...Enemies are fighting with each other.." I wanted Amal's dad to leave that part of the country to go to the north with his family. He was proud(in this scene) and said a very quiet 'OK'. In fact he agreed to leave, but I didn't see any action. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amal's home was on the border between Turkey and Russia! Oh my God! What a terrible mistake in the dream! Syria and Russia haven't got common border!

Amazingly, in the market people could understand Turkish very well. I spoke to some of them in Azerbaijani and they replied me happily.

I was talking in English in the dream, but Amal's family could understand me. They were holding a party and men and women were separated. There were men part and women part. I just saw her family from distance. Nobody introduced them to me, but I deduced from some signs that such-and-such lady is Marina; such-and-such lady is Amal's mother and so on!

It was a very very very nice dream. It was so sweet that I talked about it with my close friends. It was amazing.

I hope they are all healthy. I've missed them very much.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you? How is your life? I hope everything is going well with you..

Dear, you can't believe how much your dream made me happy, I read your post today immediately after I woke up, it was very nice to open my eyes and see such words and pure feelings. It isn't just a dream for me, it means a lot..
I know that I am in your thoughts always and be sure that the same is here too. I'd never forgot about you even for a second...

These days, I am verrry busy, therefore, I couldn't come to chat with you, please forgive me. As you know, I got engaged and tomorrow is my big engagement party, we will wear the rings in front of all my relatives and my fiance's relatives.. "I think this is what you saw in your dream!" :-D I really really wish you could come and celebrate with me!

Emm,we had made a party earlier but it was very small and nobody knew about it.. But now I am a little bit worried about this one!

Emm, being Marina's sister even if it was just in your dreams, makes me proud. She is really a great lady and I hope we could hear sth from her soon!

Please dear, wish me luck and keep praying for me, I need your prayers!

Love you,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Congratulations!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

I warmly congratulate you for such an important event in your life. I wish you all the best in the world. I hope marriage will bring you the peace of mind that God has addressed in the Holy Koran(سورة الروم-آیه 22).

مبروک الف مبروک

I wish you everlasting happiness!
All the best,
Behnam, 20 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Behnam and Amal

I really missed you terribly but I m very busy that s why I couldn t write here for a long time, but please hold this fact in your mind you are always in my heart and thought.
Amal dear friend I m really happy for you:) congratulations! wish me good luck too for marriage :)
I hope that you will be happy forever
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

I am very happy to know about your engagement
Congratulation, I wish you a long life and happiness ,God bless you both on your engagement.
All the best
mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

behnam where are you? :(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am here!

Post by behnam »

Hi Shahrbanu,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I've missed you. I am here, but where are you? {-: :lol:

You are neither here nor there! What has happened? I hope good things are surrounding you.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

ı m fine :) why don t you speak with your sister then :(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

You are absent not me!

Post by behnam »

Hi Shahrbanu,

In fact, you are absent not me. Therefore, I should ask where you are. Why don't you get online as you used to do? When I am at home(on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays) I am online as before. However, when I am at university, I am too busy to even think of the Internet; let alone getting online. :lol:

That's a great honour for me to talk with you. However, you are absent these days. That's OK! I hope you are living happily; as you wish and deserve!

All the best,
Behnam, 1 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by behnam »

Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to express deepest sentiments of love and appreciation to all the moms in our lives who have made a difference. The best way to express gratitude to all moms around you is through respect and a bunch of flowers. I wish all the mothers a very

Happy Mother's Day!

All the best,
Behnam, 11 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *