Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

mortaza

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by mortaza »

Dear Elham,

How are you my friend? Is everything well? I hope you remember me from English-at-Home! You are here and you read all these posts, but you don't write very often! You don't write as much as you used to write. I feel that you just write when you feel it is necessary! This is just to say that I enjoy reading your posts very much and I want you to write more. By the way, thank you very much for gathering together all those posts in English-at-Home, into some PDF files.

Hope to read from you soon.

All the best,
mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Oh dear Behnam, I am really really happy for you. Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news that your new babies have arrived healthy.

Finally!!!! I am an aunt... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW {-:

I am glad that the babies were born by caesarean, at least you wont nag when chatting with me. {-; :lol:
Haha, just kidding... :roll:

Come on man! What are you saying?!!! You aren't getting older, you still as naughty as I know you... And.. Emm :oops: even more. :lol:

Wish you all a happy life and may they fill your heart with joy.

Please take care of your wife and send her my kisses.

Best wishes,
Amal
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Congratulations!You got two sons?It is fabulous!The god gave you two gifts one time.I can't wait to see the picture about your wife,Mehran and Mehradad.You will be a good father.
What's your plan?You and your wife bring up your twins or you need your parents' help or you need to hire a baby sitter?

Hope you , your wife ,your sons are healthy and happy.

Nana
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

My dear Behnam: CONGRATULATIONS!!

You're such a lucky man. Thank GOD your twins are healthy as well as your wife. God bless your family.

Once again, congratulations.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Mortaza,

Oh, please accept my apology. I had to say hi to you much sooner than this. ( Lotfan ozre mano bepazirid! :oops: ) I've read all of your posts and I was looking for a suitable time to write to you. Thank you very much for providing this opportunity for me tonight! {-; :-D

That's very kind of you to mention me; thanks for your positive words about my posts. Yes, I'm not as active as before for some reasons, but I never miss reading posts.

To be honest, I enjoy reading your posts a lot. I love it when you write about your family, your wife and your children. Through your lines, I do feel your love for your family and it makes me feel happy for you. You seem to be a very kind husband and father and I feel your sense of responsibilty as a father. Congratulations dear Mortaza* :-D

Please continue writing your posts and essayes, I enjoy reading them a lot.

Oh do you remember our posts about my cousin whome her husband had remarried? I clearly remember your nice attention and support about that topic! :-)

Thanks for reading,

Wish you and your family the best,
Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
Congratulations.....Hi Behnam..............................................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....How are you and your small family?...............................Congratulations
Congratulations.....Thanks Allah for their safety... I am very happy for you.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....A father... What a wonderful ward with many emotional....Congratulations
Congratulations.....meanings and dimensions... Oh my dear... You worth it.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....When I read this news I had tow feeling... The first one.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....was happiness for you my older brother to being a father...Congratulations
Congratulations.....and the second one was heartbreak because I am not a......Congratulations
Congratulations.....father yet... I am very eager to be a father like you..........Congratulations
Congratulations.....I ask Allah to be all yours days well and full of love and.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....happiness to the end of life with the true faith in Allah......Congratulations
Congratulations.....With my love and respect...........................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....WiLZiN...................................................................Congratulations
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

I want to tell you a story happened with me two days ago...

Two days ago I decided to call an old friend who I wasn't in touch long time ago to congratulate her on her new baby but of course that was too late cause I am lazy in making phone calls and the situation here prevent me from calling...

However, I did the call and I was very happy cause I heard her voice and we talked normally.. I congratulate her and asked her if she and her family are OK and if the situation is calm in their area... Then suddenly she stopped and said: Amal! Didn't you know?!

She told me that her husband who had a cancer, died a month ago. :!!:
In fact, I was verrrry shocked and didn't know what to tell her, I just said may god bless him then she started to tell me how he died and what happened with them before that and she was crying and her voice was very tired, I really wished I could go to her and hug her. :-( :-( :-(

Uh! I know her feelings, although his death was expected but losing a dear person is really hard, I am really sad for her and her kids. :-(
That is really sorrowful, she lost her beloved and now she has two kids who will grow up without their father and she has to raise them alone, it's really a great duty.

At that night, I couldn't sleep at all, I really wanted to cry but I couldn't, I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!!: :-(

May God help her and give her patience.

Thanks for reading.
I hope God keep you and your families healthy and happy.

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

I would like to offer my congratulations to you for having babies. The twines that you were given in the holy month of Zil hajj is the blessing from God to you. I really happy to hear that, it was also coincidence with the wedding anniversary of Imam Ali AS and Fatima AS, on the same day prophet Mohammad (PBUH put the hand of his only daughter to the hands of Imam Ali. We had happy ceremonies during last week, and it was completed with the football news , Iran soccer team defeated south Korea , while Iran was playing with ten people after one of Iran football player got the red card.

Now you have shouldered the responsibility for being a good father, please offer my congratulation to your wife as well. You have many guests at home who have come to visit the babies, they surly give your wife valuable gifts. I think from now on you have not enough time to be here beside your friends and this is your babies 's right who ask for their father to perform his duty.
Do you agree with me :cry: :cry:
Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,
I appreciate if you send me the address of a useful site to show the list of companies which take part in Canton Fair, Thanks you ,my Email address is : *******.com.

There is a beautiful historical bridge in Isfahan ,called Pol Khajo, you can see it via Google Images. On Friday mornings some people who assumed they have good voice gather under the bridge and sing together. There is a nice architectural room under the bridge which causes the sound echoes. So when a person start to sing ,his voice seems very well , he enjoy singing and people like to hear his song.

I remember that Behnam wrote a lot about polygamy at the previous forum. I have not seen a man with two wives till now around me. It was something in traditional families. But generally a man was able to choose another wife, when he got his first wife's permission.So you see getting the first wife 's permission is not possible.

You told me that I could buy that lady if I had money ,but I can't believe that a lady is sold by money.. are you joking? :-o :-o

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Amal,

How are you honey? Hope you are feeling better now.

You have heard such a very very sad news and I do feel your emotions my dear. What could you say to her?! Oh, if I were you I really didn't know how to react, just like you!
Oh poor your friend... nothing is worth than missing a beloved one, specially a husband for a woman! It's the saddest disaster in a woman's life! :-( :-( :-( :-(

May god help her to tolerate this very difficult situation and give her strength to continue bravely!

Wish to hear happy news from you soon next time,

Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

For a week I am away from you , I take a trip to Mashad . This was my brother who invited me to have a travel together and I accepted it ,because I believe in destiny , maybe my fate destined to be beside of holy shrine of Imam Reza during important days of Arafeh and Eid al Adha . Here I take this opportunity to wish the best for all you and congratulate my Muslim friends for coming of Eis al Adha. May I bothered some of you by my words ,please forgive me from bottom of your heart.

Good Luck
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?!

I'm so sad to know is shucking news. May Allah bliss and forgive him.
When I was at 7th class in school, I knew that one of my classmate has a very painful crash on the road between Damascus and Homs. Her father had died wail she had dangerous Injuries.
I received the news wail I was having my dinner, In that time I stopped eating and went to my room and I started to cray. I forgot the problems between us and forgave her for all what she did against me.

Amal, your tears are very precious and I feel what you feel. You have a sensitive lovely clean heart and I proud to be one of your friends.

Yours sincerely...

- WiLZiN -
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

You cannot imagine how happy I was when I read your kind messages. Some people sent me e-cards. I'd like to express my sincere thanks to all friends for their kindness and care towards me. I am really a lucky person, since I've got some valuable treasures. In fact, my friends are real treasures.

I'm sure you are interested in hearing about babies and their mother. Thankfully,they are very well. As my Iranian friends know, in Iran, when a lady gives birth, her mother and sisters help her with chores and looking after babies for 10 days. Obviously, mothers and sisters prefer their own home to in-laws' home. Therefore, for 10 days new mother and the baby(babies in my case! :lol: ) receive service at her father's home. After 10 days, they give babies a wash and throw a name-giving party. New father's early family participate in both washing and name-giving processes too. Before giving name, an old member of families( an experienced person of two families who plays the role of leader among them) tells Azan and Eghame in the right and left ear of babies respectively.*

After the party and giving name, the mother and her baby come to their own home. In some cases, they stay at father's home for 40 days. It depends on many factors, e.g. the distance of family's home from each other, the closeness between two families, the workplace of parents, the social level of families, the behaviour of new father, etc. There is no fixed rules for this ceremony.

In my case, you should know, I wanted my wife to stay at her father's home for 40 days(I didn't say 'I allowed her to stay..'! :lol: ). That's easy and safe for her and the babies. To be honest, it is easier for me too. I am terrible at babysitting. :lol:

I was with them until Friday morning. I caught a nasty cod. Because of catching cold, I had to leave them alone. In fact, they forced me to leave them for the sake of health and safety. :lol: These days, I am alone at home. There is nobody to cook me, to nurse me, to massage me, to care about me! I am not cruel at all. Well, I've done my work! Now, it is their responsibility to look after babies. You should know, giving a lady the chance of being the mother of two sons isn't an easy task! It takes a lot of efforts and attempts. :lol: :oops: If it was easy, Mohsen could do it too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Joking aside, in my opinion, women's roles in life is much more important than men's roles! Honestly speaking, we men must confess that we do nothing compared with what ladies carry out in life. Sincerely speaking, women are much more capable and effective than men. I really felt embarrassed, and I still feel guilty of being ineffective in comparison with my wife. Why is she under that much stress, pain, pressure, difficulties? Why is she under that much responsibilities? Just because of being a lady creates so many responsibilities, difficulties, problems, troubles, etc for her! This is not fair. I don't know whether these duties and responsibilities are given to her by nature(their natural talents) or by men! I don't know, but I am sure life-based tasks are not distributed fairly. There is no balance between men and women's responsibilities in life. I guess, throughout the history men have been selfish and cruel.

Some friends have asked me about my feelings and the future. As all fathers, I am happy. On the other hand, I feel as if a heavy load is put on my back. This new role will affect my life both negatively and positively. For example, it will affect my work negatively, since I have to divide my attention.

We haven't finalized our decision about employing a nurse. I personally agree with it, but my wife disagrees!!!

Dear friends, Elham, Mohsen, Amal, Mortaza, Nana, Wilzin, Oriani...thank you very much for your friendly messages. I'd have replied you individually, but unfortunately, I am pressed for time. I really love reading your posts and writing to you. I do feel proud of you.

I wish you happy moments in life. Thank you very much indeed.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 October, 2012

* [Azan and Eghame are two National Anthems of Islam(Shiite group].

setayesh

Post by setayesh »

WoOoOoW!!!

Congratulations Behnam!!!!!

How are you new father?I hope you and your family are fine.
my happiness is out of imagination.I REALLY REALLY don't know how to express my congratulations and best wishes for you. I often check the thread although rarely write.But today I couldn't help writing to you when I found the news about the babies.

I wish you,your wife and specially twins; health,happiness and sweet moments in life.

yours,
Setayesh
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you? How do you spend your days?

Thanks dear for your care and wishes for my friend and me. Thank God I am better but since I heard that news till now, I think of her everyday and pray for her.
You are right dear, missing a husband is the saddest disaster in a woman's life, especially for my friend, you can't imagine how much she loved him. May God help her! :-(

Dear, as you told me yesterday the weather was rainy in Iran as it was here in Syria, are you happy with the rain? Don't you think that it's too early for it?! Do you believe that this winter will be colder than the past years?

Hi Wilzin,

How are you?

Thanks for your care about me and thanks for your support.

Your story really made me sad.. lossing a father isn't an easy thing too. { الله يحفظ و يخلي أبي و أبوك}

Emm, my friend, although you are sensitive and you always tell me about your feelings and some emotional stories but I don't know why I found this post is different. I felt that your writing style was like someone I know.. So what's going on?! :lol: {-;

Dear friends,

While I was reading Wilzin post, some questions came to my mind and I really love to hear your opinions and your answers about them, the questions are:

If someone hurt you, what would you do?! Would you forget and forgive after a while? Or would you stil remember the situation but you forgive the person and deal normaily with them?!

If you had a chance in the future to hurt that person back, would you take the opportunity? Do you think that getting revenge makes your pain less?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best wishes.
Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear ?!

Oh my dear I didn't wrote the last post to make you sad, Please forgive me.
As an answer to your questions: If that person was a dear to me, I would forgave him/her and forgot after a while. But if not may be I couldn't forgot, It depends on the action and its consequences.
Have nice days full of happiness, peace of mind, relaxing, and love from all the depths of your heart.

Yours sincerely...

- WiLZiN -
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Setayesh,

Thank you very much for your friendly message. That's very kind of you not to forget your old pen-pals.

It was very nice to hear about your great success in studying MA at your favourite university. You deserve it. According to what your sister wrote, you've got a part-time job in a bank. This a great chance to get familiar with workplaces and earn money. I am sure you are excellent at money making. :lol: Congratulations on both; working and studying in your desired field.

How is Sara? I hope she is fine. Give my warmest regards to her and tell her I said hi.

Thank you for following the thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 October, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

If someone hurt you, what would you do?! Would you forget and forgive after a while? Or would you stil remember the situation but you forgive the person and deal normaily with them?!

If you had a chance in the future to hurt that person back, would you take the opportunity? Do you think that getting revenge makes your pain less?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best wishes.
Amal

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy.

It is autumn and time for ladies to review their memories. :lol: Time for walking under the slight rain and breaking dry leaves. Time for enjoying the colourful scenery. I wish you happy moments.

Your questions are quite difficult. That's not easy to give them proper answers. However, thanks to the rich documents in Islam, there is a way to start dealing with such emotion-based questions. {-:

Imam Ali has said,"The pleasure of forgiveness is greater than the pleasure of revenge!" A very short look at this meaningful sentence shows people often take revenge for getting pleasure! However, we may not know that forgiving makes our heart relaxed and comfortable, while seeking revenge makes our heart heavy and our mind busy. By the way, after taking revenge, we are always in danger of receiving revenge from others. This process may be repeated, since we are not the last person who looks for a way to punish someone. As you know, in the past, Arab people used to fight for years. Fighting was their main job. The main reason of those fights was revenging! Our prophet Mohammad stopped them from fighting, by teaching them how to forgive others. Forgiveness results in friendship, and sincere friendship results in Islamic Empire after 23 years. Oh, what a big job!

Dear Amal, many people give speech, but a few of them practise what they preach! Speaking about forging is easy in theory, but it is very difficult in practice.

For me, it depends of the kind of offense and the amount of harm someone does on me! In the serious cases, I punish the offenders severely. However, in less important matters, I forget and forgive easily. I seldom seek revenge for people who make mistakes. I am also very kind with my friends. I am patient with them. I rarely break a friendship, but if I find out that a friend or even someone from my early family or close relatives is trying to fool me, I may allow them to fool me once. However, if they think of me as an easy prey, so their misinterpretation may tempt them to fool me twice, in this case, I punish them severely! Oh my God, how ridiculous their faces become after seeing a lion in a cottage, where they had thought to be empty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a nice saying 'your fool me once, shame on you. You fool me twice, shame on me'! We shouldn't let someone fool us twice. This is extremely important in human beings' relationships.

Everybody has got thresholds as well as red lines. It is very good to have high thresholds, but I don't recommend wide lines. Our red lines must be as narrow and sharp as possible. Someone may mistakenly passes our red lines. That isn't a serious threat. But, if they don't respect our borders, nothing can stop them like a severe punishment.

Your questions come from another field which is womanish. I don't know about their philosophy in life. However, let me tell you something too direct. If a person has fooled you and has hurt your feelings, either forgive him or punish him; but how? There are positive ways for punishing. You can study hard to get a degree, then can work, then marry someone and try your best to have a happy life with successful children. The greater success, the severer punishment! In the contrary, hatred and keeping your mind busy lead to misery. In this case, you are punishing yourself not the offenders.

The final point is your worry about forgetting. Human beings never forget. The events are saved in brain cells. We may refer to them rarely, but they are there forever. Human beings get used to things. They never forget them. Therefore, if you haven't forgotten something bad related to the past, don't worry. It is almost the same with all people. Try to make yourself busy with other things. It will make you refer to the cells rarely. The more hobbies, the less scan of the brain, the less pain!

I hope you will mange to change your mood from negative to positive soon. Rely on God!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 October, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Happy Eid to all Muslims friends wish you happy days!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal,

Happy Eid to you and your family* :-)

It's not soon for the rain fall honey. It's the second month of the autumn and lots of rain falls are expected. I hope so.

About your questions...! I have this habit to express my sadness when some one hurts me. I don't keep silent , I believe this is his right to know it. I let the person know what he has done. Maybe that person doesn't know and hasn't understood that he's made mistake. If the person understands me and my pain, he's done me the biggest favor he could, and I feel calm and relaxed ;I am sooooooo grateful of him! :-D
If not, he hurts me for the second time and leaves a scar on my heart and soul! It should be mentioned that it matters how important the person and the matter is to me! In this case I just wait and hope as time passes, he would think about it, understand it and feel regret! That's enough for me! Instead of hearing " please forgive me" I do prefer to make sure that there is no misunderstanding anymore and the person is aware of his mistakes!

anyway,I try to forgive. I can't claim I forget easily, no , I can't. Somewhere in my mind it remains , if it wasimportant,but I never think of revange! Never!

You know Amal, this bothers me more when I myself has hurt or annoyed some one! I can forgive others easily but when it comes to my own mistakes I punish myself and never forgive Elham! Knowing someone is sad with me is much more painful that being sad and hurt from others!

Thanks for reading!

Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Happy Eid ul-Adha* to all my Muslims friends. Congratulations! Al-Mabruk! I wish you success, health and happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 October, 2012

*A religious festival that Muslims celebrate at the end of the haj in order to remember that the Prophet Ibrahim was willing to kill his son for Allah.

WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||................ Hi my dear friends ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ Happy Adha Eid to ..............||
||................ you. I wish you all ..............||
||................ the best, and have .............||
||................ nice 4 days of Eid. ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ - WiLZiN - .........................||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Kindness is very good.
It's good to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
There are times in life that we need kindness more.

Kindness is good.
We get used to other's kindness with us.
Kindness is sweet!
We miss other's kindness wityh us.
I love to be kind too.
But there are many people who are kinder than me.
I need to be kind with myself!

Kindness is good. We have to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
Kindness is the best thing in the world.
Kindness is good; we get used to other's kindess with us.

I need some kindness....
We all need kindness...

There are people who can be kind with us!
Kindness is sweet when this is not aimed to be kindness, but when it comes from a kind nature!

I need your kindness, but when you don't understand that it's kindness! You just start to say or do sth and you don't know that it's kindness and that means you care for me! It's just me that feel it. And that's nautural kindness. This comes from your kind nature not your decesion to be kind and I adore that kindness....

And you, the kindest of kinds! I feel calm when I think of your natural kindness! I love your kindness with me! I need it, I need it a lot! Please be kind with me! Oh no, no nooo.... you shouldn't decide to be kind with me... you should be kind by your nature and YOU ARE! I have faith in your kindness , THE KINDEST OF KINDS! It's calming to know at least you exist! Thankssssssssssssssssss my dear God , thankssssssssssssssssssss my lovliest! I love you and your kindness. :-)
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi Behnam,

Many thanks for your kind reply.And thanks a lot for all those good words.yes, I've been accepted in Allame university and got a job in bank.to be honest,my job is a full time job not a part-time. But my boss gives me some hours off to go to university.As a persian saying goes it's very difficult to lift two watermelon with one hand(=managing 2 difficult activities at the same time), I'm just trying to see what would the result be in the end. I hope I don't make myself disappointed. {-;

Sara is fine,we are still classmates,we both have been accepted at a same University {-; .she's also working.she's got a part time job in a firm. she's gave regards to you too.

I can hear that it's raining outside, it's gradually getting cold. take care of yourself,babies and their mother in such a changeable weather.

Best regards,

Setayesh
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Happy Eid ul-Adha too all.

Setayesh
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

How are you? How are babies and their mother? I hope everything is ok with them. :-)

I wanted to thank you for your post to Amal. For me it was a a post full of important points to learn. Like always I loved it and learned from it. I'm sure I never lose my interest for hearing and reading your strong Behnamish opinions! {-; :-)

Elham is the big fan of Behnam's words and always enjoy knowing about them.

Wish you the best,
Elham
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Amal,

Before answering your question,I want to tell you a story.A woman was dump by her husband because he loved a young and beautiful girl when she was in 40 years old.She had bring up her daughter and pay for the mortgage all by herself.At resent she found she got the renal failure and had to maintain her life in hemodialysis every two days.The worse thing is the company she worked for was close down.Do you think she is an unlucky woman?That is the woman I visit last weekend.She said to me,she regrets she havn't taken care of herself and she tell me the most important thing is your healthy, and nothing can compare with it.She would find a job at home and wants to live her life happily every day in future with her daughter.
Come back your question"if someone hurt you, what would you do?",my answer is my most important thing is live my life and other things are piece of cake.You can just laugh off and forget that people who hurt you.They are nonentities for you.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behanm,

I hope your babies and wife are health and happy.

For you,as a new father,everyday is rich and pleasure.I shouldn't bother you.However one question is confused me and I need your answer.As you see the post I wrote to Amal,I visited a friend last weekend.She divorced, got the renal failure,lost her job.Every unlucky thing takes place on her.But she is a nice and good person.She havn't done a bad thing or hurt other people.Even if her husband treats her so badly,she wouldn't hate him.Why she meet so many unlucky things. It's said "Give cake and ale to perfect soul".God should bless that people who is doing good thing?Can you give me a answer?

Best regards

Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

There is a poll on this site; asking for good chatters in October. Fortunately, I am one of the candidates. I'd be happy if you could visit the following link and see the results and vote for people who deserve to win.

Here is the link:
http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... tober-2012

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

Thank you very much for your kind message. Your question is one of the most difficult questions in the world. I've got some unorganized materials in my mind, but it takes me some time to organize them. I won't answer to your question, since nobody can answer such a difficult question, but I promise to write something about it.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen and Oriani,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you terribly. You are always in my thoughts. You have been absent for a long time. I hope you will be back with happy news and souvenirs.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

I miss you and other friends too, I am a little busy ,because of one week resting, travelling to Mashhad.
It is said that traveling broadens the mind or, in other words, broadens an individual’s life experiences. My experience from traveling is that Mashhad was the land of wealth and money.
Every year millions of people from different cities of Iran and other countries come to visit the shrine and there are thousands of hotel in Mashad to locate the people. Location ,foods , transportation and the gifts bought by traveller are charges spent by travellers in Mashhad and make the Mashhad people richer and richer.

Mashad is one the important and big cities of Iran . It is famous , because the mausoleum of a holy man ( Imam Reza AS). Imam Reza AS is the eighth Imam of twelve Imams. Imam Reza AS was murdered by Al-Ma'mun in 818. The Shrine of Imam Reza is the largest complex in the world by dimension. The biggest courtyards in one the Imam Reza 's complex is 12000 S/M. Also contained within the complex include: the Goharshad Mosque, a museum, a library, four seminaries, a cemetery, the Razavi University of Islamic Sciences, a dining hall for pilgrims, vast prayer halls, and many other buildings.

My brother and his wife ,my wife and I were 4 people who went to Mashhad by my brother's car. Two days on the way, one night resting in Tehran and 4 days in Mashhad was the itinerary for the trip .

Finally I am very happy and satisfy with this trip , but when I come back to Isfahan I had to face with my boss and fallen behind many work that I don't incline to do that.

B.W
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Nana,

How are you honey?

What you have asked from Behnam is actually everyone's question! There are two things in my mind when I think of your question!

First: I remember this Farsi saying: ( Harke dar in bazm mogharrab tar ast, jame bala bishtarash midehand) ! It means : The more you are good and dear to god, the more you would be tested by him and the more you come across difficulties!!!!

Second: I ask myself: Why should we expect good and nice people to have a good and easy life??? Should we believe that just bad people should be punished and face difficulties? Yes, our logic says there is no reason to feel pain when you have done nothing bad and wrong and it bothers us to see good people in trouble! One of my aunts is experiancing a very difficult time with his husband! I always ask, " She has been a very good and helpful and decent girl, why should she experiance such problems? Why couldn't she marry with a good man?!!!

But dear Behnam always says: The way we look at things and judge as human beings is way different with God's look and calculations! Sometimes when I really can't digest things, I remember this and get calm.
Oh dear Nana, have you ever deeply felt how good it is that there is somebody who knows everything and understands everything? Someone who can judge things perfectly and have the power to change everything??? Oh my god, thaks that you exist! :-D

Dear Nana, today I finished reading a nice book named " Desert flower". It's autobiography of Waris Dirie. I recommend you to find the book and read it. There is even a movie made on her lifestory. The main idea of this book is fighting against female genital mutilation (FGM), which she herself has been one of its victims. But my purpose is not writing about that matter.
Reading this book and knowing about difficulties women should deal with all over the world, I learnt how strong a woman can be! How stronger than men a woman can be! How strong a wonam should be!

You know, I love myself being a woman! I know that I have a magical power inside, I know that being a woman, I can expriance so many wonderful things, I can be so effective and I can enjoy myself alot. I know that being a woman is not easy at all but I want to experiance it by all my heart and soul! :-)

Thanks for reading,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Amal,

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY*

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. :-D

May the best of your past be the worst of your future. :-)

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. :-D :-D :-D

lOVE YOU,
Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

:-) ============== ;-)
II HAPPY BIRTHDAY II
II AAAMMMAAALLL II
II II.WISH.YOU.THE II
II BEST..FOR..EVER II
:-o ============== :-D
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear Amal,

Congratulations!

Happy Birthday to You!

I wish you lasting happiness and success. You are a great person, and a kind friend. I feel proud of you!

All the best,
Behnam, 1 November, 2011

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

It was soooooooo sad when I heard a young woman said this sentence with tears in her eyes:
" I don't want to have child from my husband!" !!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry:

It made me very upset since I believe we women love our husbands to have child from HIM and just HIM! We marry someone when we feel we love him to be the father of our children, isn't it? She said: " I'm afraid I'm pragnant, I don't want any child from him"! Ohhh, what a disaster! :-( :-( :-( ......
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

Happy birthday to you. I wish I was in Damascus and give you a birthday gift.

Wish you health and long life

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Happy Eid Ul Ghadir to you, Tonight many places in Isfahan have been decorated with multicolored lights and flags ,because tomorrow is one of the Islamic feast for Iranian. At the same day in the history Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in his last travel back from Mecca ,gathered many people in a place called Khumm and took the hand of Imam Ali and said: "Whoever has me as his Master (Wali), Ali is his Master (Wali)”

I hope you have a good time beside your family , and have an enjoyable party.

I am invited in several parties from tonight until tomorrow . Tonight I have been invited for supper , tomorrow morning for I have been invited for breakfast and tomorrow noon for lunch . After tomorrow lunch I will go to a party from 3 to 8 PM. You see the I am completely engage in many parties ,and I have a happy times .

I guess you have party tomorrow at your home , :!!:

B.W
Mohsen
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Happy birthday to you Amal

I wish all your dreams come true.

Kisses,
Setayesh
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,

I appreciate your detail reply and it must take your much time.I red your post times and times again.Every time I have different feeling.I know no one who can judge things perfectly and have the power to change everything.I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending.I know this is only exist in the movie.Maybe the difficulties you experience is the test which the God give you as you said.

I can't find the book named " Desert flower" but I can find the movie.After I finish watching the movie,I will share my feeling with you.But I love your sentence in your post of the last two paragraphs-'how strong a woman can be! How stronger than men a woman can be! How strong a woman should be'. I also love your sentence -"I love myself being a woman! I know that I have a magical power inside, I know that being a woman, I can experience so many wonderful things, I can be so effective and I can enjoy myself also. I know that being a woman is not easy at all but I want to experience it by all my heart and soul!". It makes me as proud as a woman.Let's hug as we are woman.

Have a good day

Nana
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? How is the life? I

hope everything is going well with you.

Thanks a lot for replying my questions, I really appreciated.

You are right Wilzin, we forgive and forget our beloved mistakes no matter how big the problem was. However, for me, I forgive people and deal with them normally but can't forget the huge amount of pain which they cause it to me.

Dear Behnam, Thanks for your valuable tips, I have benefited from them a lot.

You are right, we shouldn't let other people to fool us two times from the same action.

Last week I read a story about a man who went to a zoo and visited the lion cage. Although there was an alert sign that no one should put his hands inside the cage but he ignored it and entered his hand, the lion scratched it and he was taken to the hospital. He thought "Why the lion attacked me while I just wanted to play with him and for sure the lion didn't mean it I will forgive him"..

In the next week he came to the lion. Again he put his hands in the cage, the lion this time ate them. People run to help him and while doing that he shouted "I know that you were afraid and I am not sad with you, I forgive you but I wont forget!".

The moral of the story is that even though having pure intentions about our and other's intentions is important. However, we shouldn't be too much fool.

Dear Elham, thanks for answering me. Your habit is really good, I wish I was like you! Sadly, when someone hurts me, I keep silent. :(

Dear Nana, I am really sad to hear about your friend but I am sure that she is a fighter and she is very strong. Bring up a daughter isn't an easy job. May god help her.

In the end, I really want to thank all my friends for there wishes. You made me really happy! I am proud of you. Wish you a happy and healthy life full of joy without any hate and regret.

Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Nana,

How are you my nice friend? Hope you are enjoying your life. :-)

Thanks for your kind post to me. You are exactly right. I couldn't agree more with you on this opinion of you: "I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending"!
And that is just what makes me believe in the Judgement day! I do have faith in the God and the other world since a sound deep down says: all my unanswered questions should have answers and there is some one who knows them, there should be a hidden justice, so that there should be a fair powerful judge who can recognize the facts.

When I see that much injustice in the world, that much sad and unfair events for good people, that much happy lives for bad people, the only thing that helps me tolerate it is to believe in the excistance of a holy, loving, JUST, mighty, everlasting, kind and powerful creator who knows everything and hasn't let us free to do whatever we want without any consequence!

A big kind and warm hug just for you , the beautiful sweet-smelling flower* :-D :-D :-D

All the best,
Elham
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear friends
Happy belated your Eid!!I hope everything goes as you want and spend joyful time with your family , friends and whom you like.
Best regards
Luckyl
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Dear Friends,

Sorry for being absent here for days, I would like to bring a simle on your face by sharing the following intructive jock.

A famous inspirational speaker said:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
Audience was in shock and silence..
He added: "she was my mother"
A big round of applause & laughter!

A very daring husbnd tried to crack this at home
After a dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker

by the time he gained his senses,
he was on a hospital bed,
recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral: don't copy if u can't paste!

Good Luck
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was funny Mohsen, thanks. :-D
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

5 ways to “Make my friend happy” !

Our friends are a massively important part of our lives. A problem shared is a problem halved, and a joyful moment shared is a joyful moment magnified by a million! So when life gets in the way and we find our buddy in a state less-than-great, we want to do everything we can to make them happy again. From a higher perspective, here are some ways to help your friend find their true inner happiness again.

Talk to your friend about what really makes them happy and encourage these activities. Forget the actual situation they’re facing, and focus on their simple pleasures. Think painting, dancing, writing, favourite magazine, a favourite place. Set up a session doing one of these things they love.

Help your friend identify The Next Step. Progress is the key to moving out of a horrible place and will make you feel alive again. Think of 3 ways – no matter how silly or small they may feel, and TAKE that next step. Feeling like they’re doing something to help themselves will be a big help.

Remind your friend that we have the power to move past anything in life and create our new life from NOW. Grab a notebook and have fun with your friend thinking up and designing your dream life. Then bite the bullet and challenge each other to pursue your dreams!

Ask your friend what music makes them happy (or used to) and burn them a mix-CD. This will make them aware that you’re trying to help, without interfering too much. Happy music sends subliminal messages to the deep dark corners of our minds and will start to subconsciously turn our happy wheels again.

Be silly, giggle, dance, sing, play. Light relief will remind your friend that life’s not all that serious after all, or at the very least take their mind off the crud they’re going through right now. They’ll be so grateful to you PLUS you get to have fun with your friend :)

Remember, your friend is probably experiencing their downtimes to learn & grow, and become stronger, wiser, happier and more aligned with their true happi self. This reminds me of a Happi Card: “The greatest spiritual growth comes from suffering. Let the bad times roll!!”. And it’s true – think of your worst times, and the great choices and changes we made because of them.

Remember, an uphappy person can only make themselves truly happy again when they are ready to move on. You can’t do it for them, so don’t feel bad if the steps above don’t change your friends state, just be there for them when they need you and believe that they will be back at their optimum state as soon as possible.

http://www.thehappiempire.com/2011/12/5 ... end-happy/
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

Poeple should not beleive what they receive in the mail box. Maybe the mail came to you box wrongly . Many time I receive in my mail box that I have won a prize in a lottery . but I don't belive it. sometime invitation , and giving a news , look at the following story.

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Happy Eid al-Mubahalah to my Muslim Friends

Tomorrow is a feast day and the event of Mubabalah.

Glorious Quran Chapter 3 Verse 61:
And unto him who disputeth with thee therein after the knowledge hath come unto thee, Say ! ( O' Our Apostle Muhammad ! ) ( Unto them ) come ye, let us summon our sons, and ( ye summon ) your sons, and ( we summon ) our women and ( ye ) your women, and ( we summon ) ourselves and then let us invoke the curse of God on the liars !

This verse refers to the famous event of ' al-Mubahalah ' which took place in the year 10 A.H against the Christians of Najran. A deputation of 60 Christians of Najran headed by Abdul Masih their chief monkpriest came and discussed with the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) the personality of Hazrat Eesa ( as ). The Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) told them not to deify Jesus for he was only a mortal created by God, and not God Himself. Then they asked who the father of Jesus was. By this, they thought that since he was born without a father the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) would helplessly accept Jesus' father being God himself. In reply to this question was revealed the Verse
Verily, similitude of Jesus with God is as the similitude of Adam; He created him out of dust then said He unto him BE, and he became.

When the Christians did not agree to this line of reasoning, then this verse was revealed enjoining upon the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to call the Christians to Mubahalah. To this the Christians agreed and they wanted to return to their place and would have the Mubahalah the next day.
Early next morning the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) sent Salman al Farsi ( May Allah be well pleased with him ) to the open place, fixed outside the city for the historic event, to erect a small shelter for himself and those he intended to take along with him for the contest. On the opposite side appeared the Christian prists, while at the appointed hour the Christians witnessed the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) entering the field with Imam Hussain ( as ) in his lap, Imam Hasan ( as ) holding his finger, and walking beside him, Lady Fatima ( as ) and followed by Imam Ali al Murtaza ( as ). The Prophet ( as ) on reaching the appointed spot stationed himself with his daughter, her two sons and her husband, raising his hands towards the heaven said :
Lord these are the People of my House
The Chief Monk on knowing that the baby in the lap of the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) was his young grandson, Imam Hussain ( as ), the child walking holding the Prophet's ( pbuh&f ) hand was his first grandson, Imam Hasan ( as ), the Lady behind him was daughter, his only surviving issue was Fatima ( as ) the mother of the two children and the one who followed the Lady was his son in law, the husband of Fatima ( as ), addressed the huge crowd of the people who had gathered on the spot, and addressed them saying
By God, I see the faces which, if they pray to God for mountains to move from their places, the mountains will immediately move !
O believers in the Jesus of Nazareth, I will tell you the truth that should ye fail to enter into some agreement with Muhammad and if these souls whom Muhammad has brought with him, curse you, ye will be wiped out of existence to the last day of the life of the earth !
The people readily agreed to the advice counseled by their Leader. They beseeched the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to give up the idea of the agreed Mubahalah and requested for themselves to be allowed to continue their faith, offering to pay ' Jizya '.

- Al Tabari, Commentary of the Quran, v 2 p 192 -> 193
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Dear Friend,

Parents some times try to treat their childern as a teacher, but unfortuatly they teach the childern to tell lie. even in short discussion they spoil their own personality ,look at the following story

A curious child asked his mother: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”

The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”
The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother has only grey hairs on her head.”

B.W
Mohsen