Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham,

I appreciate your detail reply and it must take your much time.I red your post times and times again.Every time I have different feeling.I know no one who can judge things perfectly and have the power to change everything.I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending.I know this is only exist in the movie.Maybe the difficulties you experience is the test which the God give you as you said.

I can't find the book named " Desert flower" but I can find the movie.After I finish watching the movie,I will share my feeling with you.But I love your sentence in your post of the last two paragraphs-'how strong a woman can be! How stronger than men a woman can be! How strong a woman should be'. I also love your sentence -"I love myself being a woman! I know that I have a magical power inside, I know that being a woman, I can experience so many wonderful things, I can be so effective and I can enjoy myself also. I know that being a woman is not easy at all but I want to experience it by all my heart and soul!". It makes me as proud as a woman.Let's hug as we are woman.

Have a good day

Nana
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? How is the life? I

hope everything is going well with you.

Thanks a lot for replying my questions, I really appreciated.

You are right Wilzin, we forgive and forget our beloved mistakes no matter how big the problem was. However, for me, I forgive people and deal with them normally but can't forget the huge amount of pain which they cause it to me.

Dear Behnam, Thanks for your valuable tips, I have benefited from them a lot.

You are right, we shouldn't let other people to fool us two times from the same action.

Last week I read a story about a man who went to a zoo and visited the lion cage. Although there was an alert sign that no one should put his hands inside the cage but he ignored it and entered his hand, the lion scratched it and he was taken to the hospital. He thought "Why the lion attacked me while I just wanted to play with him and for sure the lion didn't mean it I will forgive him"..

In the next week he came to the lion. Again he put his hands in the cage, the lion this time ate them. People run to help him and while doing that he shouted "I know that you were afraid and I am not sad with you, I forgive you but I wont forget!".

The moral of the story is that even though having pure intentions about our and other's intentions is important. However, we shouldn't be too much fool.

Dear Elham, thanks for answering me. Your habit is really good, I wish I was like you! Sadly, when someone hurts me, I keep silent. :(

Dear Nana, I am really sad to hear about your friend but I am sure that she is a fighter and she is very strong. Bring up a daughter isn't an easy job. May god help her.

In the end, I really want to thank all my friends for there wishes. You made me really happy! I am proud of you. Wish you a happy and healthy life full of joy without any hate and regret.

Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Nana,

How are you my nice friend? Hope you are enjoying your life. :-)

Thanks for your kind post to me. You are exactly right. I couldn't agree more with you on this opinion of you: "I just want good man has a happy ending and bad man has a bad ending"!
And that is just what makes me believe in the Judgement day! I do have faith in the God and the other world since a sound deep down says: all my unanswered questions should have answers and there is some one who knows them, there should be a hidden justice, so that there should be a fair powerful judge who can recognize the facts.

When I see that much injustice in the world, that much sad and unfair events for good people, that much happy lives for bad people, the only thing that helps me tolerate it is to believe in the excistance of a holy, loving, JUST, mighty, everlasting, kind and powerful creator who knows everything and hasn't let us free to do whatever we want without any consequence!

A big kind and warm hug just for you , the beautiful sweet-smelling flower* :-D :-D :-D

All the best,
Elham
LuckyL

Post by LuckyL »

Dear friends
Happy belated your Eid!!I hope everything goes as you want and spend joyful time with your family , friends and whom you like.
Best regards
Luckyl
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Dear Friends,

Sorry for being absent here for days, I would like to bring a simle on your face by sharing the following intructive jock.

A famous inspirational speaker said:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
Audience was in shock and silence..
He added: "she was my mother"
A big round of applause & laughter!

A very daring husbnd tried to crack this at home
After a dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"
standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker

by the time he gained his senses,
he was on a hospital bed,
recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral: don't copy if u can't paste!

Good Luck
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was funny Mohsen, thanks. :-D
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

5 ways to “Make my friend happy” !

Our friends are a massively important part of our lives. A problem shared is a problem halved, and a joyful moment shared is a joyful moment magnified by a million! So when life gets in the way and we find our buddy in a state less-than-great, we want to do everything we can to make them happy again. From a higher perspective, here are some ways to help your friend find their true inner happiness again.

Talk to your friend about what really makes them happy and encourage these activities. Forget the actual situation they’re facing, and focus on their simple pleasures. Think painting, dancing, writing, favourite magazine, a favourite place. Set up a session doing one of these things they love.

Help your friend identify The Next Step. Progress is the key to moving out of a horrible place and will make you feel alive again. Think of 3 ways – no matter how silly or small they may feel, and TAKE that next step. Feeling like they’re doing something to help themselves will be a big help.

Remind your friend that we have the power to move past anything in life and create our new life from NOW. Grab a notebook and have fun with your friend thinking up and designing your dream life. Then bite the bullet and challenge each other to pursue your dreams!

Ask your friend what music makes them happy (or used to) and burn them a mix-CD. This will make them aware that you’re trying to help, without interfering too much. Happy music sends subliminal messages to the deep dark corners of our minds and will start to subconsciously turn our happy wheels again.

Be silly, giggle, dance, sing, play. Light relief will remind your friend that life’s not all that serious after all, or at the very least take their mind off the crud they’re going through right now. They’ll be so grateful to you PLUS you get to have fun with your friend :)

Remember, your friend is probably experiencing their downtimes to learn & grow, and become stronger, wiser, happier and more aligned with their true happi self. This reminds me of a Happi Card: “The greatest spiritual growth comes from suffering. Let the bad times roll!!”. And it’s true – think of your worst times, and the great choices and changes we made because of them.

Remember, an uphappy person can only make themselves truly happy again when they are ready to move on. You can’t do it for them, so don’t feel bad if the steps above don’t change your friends state, just be there for them when they need you and believe that they will be back at their optimum state as soon as possible.

http://www.thehappiempire.com/2011/12/5 ... end-happy/
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

Poeple should not beleive what they receive in the mail box. Maybe the mail came to you box wrongly . Many time I receive in my mail box that I have won a prize in a lottery . but I don't belive it. sometime invitation , and giving a news , look at the following story.

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Happy Eid al-Mubahalah to my Muslim Friends

Tomorrow is a feast day and the event of Mubabalah.

Glorious Quran Chapter 3 Verse 61:
And unto him who disputeth with thee therein after the knowledge hath come unto thee, Say ! ( O' Our Apostle Muhammad ! ) ( Unto them ) come ye, let us summon our sons, and ( ye summon ) your sons, and ( we summon ) our women and ( ye ) your women, and ( we summon ) ourselves and then let us invoke the curse of God on the liars !

This verse refers to the famous event of ' al-Mubahalah ' which took place in the year 10 A.H against the Christians of Najran. A deputation of 60 Christians of Najran headed by Abdul Masih their chief monkpriest came and discussed with the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) the personality of Hazrat Eesa ( as ). The Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) told them not to deify Jesus for he was only a mortal created by God, and not God Himself. Then they asked who the father of Jesus was. By this, they thought that since he was born without a father the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) would helplessly accept Jesus' father being God himself. In reply to this question was revealed the Verse
Verily, similitude of Jesus with God is as the similitude of Adam; He created him out of dust then said He unto him BE, and he became.

When the Christians did not agree to this line of reasoning, then this verse was revealed enjoining upon the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to call the Christians to Mubahalah. To this the Christians agreed and they wanted to return to their place and would have the Mubahalah the next day.
Early next morning the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) sent Salman al Farsi ( May Allah be well pleased with him ) to the open place, fixed outside the city for the historic event, to erect a small shelter for himself and those he intended to take along with him for the contest. On the opposite side appeared the Christian prists, while at the appointed hour the Christians witnessed the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) entering the field with Imam Hussain ( as ) in his lap, Imam Hasan ( as ) holding his finger, and walking beside him, Lady Fatima ( as ) and followed by Imam Ali al Murtaza ( as ). The Prophet ( as ) on reaching the appointed spot stationed himself with his daughter, her two sons and her husband, raising his hands towards the heaven said :
Lord these are the People of my House
The Chief Monk on knowing that the baby in the lap of the Prophet ( pbuh&f ) was his young grandson, Imam Hussain ( as ), the child walking holding the Prophet's ( pbuh&f ) hand was his first grandson, Imam Hasan ( as ), the Lady behind him was daughter, his only surviving issue was Fatima ( as ) the mother of the two children and the one who followed the Lady was his son in law, the husband of Fatima ( as ), addressed the huge crowd of the people who had gathered on the spot, and addressed them saying
By God, I see the faces which, if they pray to God for mountains to move from their places, the mountains will immediately move !
O believers in the Jesus of Nazareth, I will tell you the truth that should ye fail to enter into some agreement with Muhammad and if these souls whom Muhammad has brought with him, curse you, ye will be wiped out of existence to the last day of the life of the earth !
The people readily agreed to the advice counseled by their Leader. They beseeched the Holy Prophet ( pbuh&f ) to give up the idea of the agreed Mubahalah and requested for themselves to be allowed to continue their faith, offering to pay ' Jizya '.

- Al Tabari, Commentary of the Quran, v 2 p 192 -> 193
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Dear Friend,

Parents some times try to treat their childern as a teacher, but unfortuatly they teach the childern to tell lie. even in short discussion they spoil their own personality ,look at the following story

A curious child asked his mother: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”

The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”
The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother has only grey hairs on her head.”

B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

There is a proverb that says: what goes around comes around. It means that what we do as an action ,it is like a point in a circle which one day it comes back to us . Whatever we do, well or bad it will turn back one day.

whatever we do will turn back to us someday. I think what we have to do to the others is just treat them with our love, and the love will turn back to us someday. If the others don't give it back to us, I'm sure Allah will give it back to us.

Look at the following story

One day a man saw an old lady, stranded on the side of the road, but even in the dim light of day, he could see she needed help. So he pulled up in front of her car and got out. His car was still sputtering when he approached her.

Even with the smile on his face, she was worried. No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going to hurt her? He didn’t look safe; he looked poor and hungry. He could see that she was frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt. It was those chills which only fear can put in you. He said, “I’m here to help you, ma’am. Why don’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is Reza.”

Well, all she had was a flat tire, but for an old lady, that was bad enough. Reza crawled under the car looking for a place to put the jack, skinning his knuckles a time or two. Soon he was able to change the tire. But he had to get dirty and his hands hurt.
As he was tightening up the lug nuts, she rolled down the window and began to talk to him. She told him that she was from Shahinsahr and was only just passing through. She couldn’t thank him enough for coming to her aid.

Reza just smiled as he closed her trunk. The lady asked how much she owed him. Any amount would have been all right with her. She already imagined all the awful things that could have happened had he not stopped. Reza never thought twice about being paid. This was not a job to him. This was helping someone in need, and God knows there were plenty, who had given him a hand in the past. He had lived his whole life that way, and it never occurred to him to act any other way.
He told her that if she really wanted to pay him back, the next time she saw someone who needed help, she could give that person the assistance they needed, and Reza added, “And think of me.”
He waited until she started her car and drove off. It had been a cold and depressing day, but he felt good as he headed for home, disappearing into the twilight.

A few miles down the road the lady saw a small cafe. She went in to grab a bite to eat, and take the chill off before she made the last leg of her trip home. It was a dingy looking restaurant. Outside were two old gas pumps. The whole scene was unfamiliar to her. The waitress came over and brought a clean towel to wipe her wet face. She had a sweet smile, one that even being on her feet for the whole day couldn’t erase. The lady noticed the waitress was nearly eight months pregnant, but she never let the strain and aches change her attitude. The old lady wondered how someone who had so little could be so giving to a stranger. Then she remembered Reza.

After the lady finished her meal, she paid with a hundred dollar bill. The waitress quickly went to get change for her hundred dollar bill, but the old lady had slipped right out the door. She was gone by the time the waitress came back. The waitress wondered where the lady could be. Then she noticed something written on the napkin.

There were tears in her eyes when she read what the lady wrote: “You don’t owe me anything. I have been there too. Somebody once helped me out, the way I’m helping you. If you really want to pay me back, here is what you do: Do not let this chain of love end with you.”
Under the napkin were four more $100 bills.

Well, there were tables to clear, sugar bowls to fill, and people to serve, but the waitress made it through another day. That night when she got home from work and climbed into bed, she was thinking about the money and what the lady had written. How could the lady have known how much she and her husband needed it? With the baby due next month, it was going to be hard….

She knew how worried her husband was, and as he lay sleeping next to her, she gave him a soft kiss and whispered soft and low, “Everything’s going to be all right. I love you, Reza.”

{-: {-: {-:
mohsen
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

First of all, I should say that if there is only one person in the world who misses you, it is Iranian Behnam. I've missed you terribly. How are you my dearest friends? I hope all is going well with you and you are enjoying every minute of your beautiful life.

You cannot imagine how beautiful this part of Tehran is. The Sun is shining friendly; the birds are singing beautifully; the leaves are falling down dancing freely, and Behnam is walking happily! I have to say again that I LOVE AUTUMN VERY MUCH.

Secondly, after greeting warmly and describing the beauty of autumn briefly, I am happy to say that you made me win again. You are great supporters, nice winner makers, and generous choosers! I am nothing without you. Thank you very much indeed.

Finally, I'd like to divide this happiness and success with you. Please kindly visit the following link and read my comment on it.

http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

I'm very pressed for time these days. I've got many things to do. By the end of this week, I will be too busy to write in the thread. I apologize for inactiveness. I promise to compensate.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 November, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"Let us cry for the spilt milk, by all means, if by doing so
we learn how to avoid spilling any more. Let us cry for the
spilt milk, and remember how, and where, and why, we spilt it.
Much wisdom is learnt through tears, but none by forgetting
our lessons."

-- Maria Amparo Ruiz de Burton
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Elham

Sorry to late for reply your post because I am busy in this days.Do you know what was yesterday in China?Yesterday was Singles Day in China.11.11 looks like four sticks.Stick means single in Chinese.So yesterday was Singles Day which means all of man no boyfriend or girlfriend celebrating in this day.The important thing in this day is the products of shop in the website "taobao"("taobao" is the most famous shopping website in china) are all 50% off.As you know,I can't hold myself and I plan to buy a lot of things so I keep a close watch my PC.It is so tired though I buy many things.Do you like buying things in the internet?

Best Wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for sharing two stories.You want to tell us the first story is don't lie to children,the second is do not let this chain of love end with you.I agree you with the first thing ,but not the second thing.Long long ago,I believed the true that you give your hand to a man when he is in need.Now I don't dare do a good thing because the society is changing.In china most of us will not bring a man to hospital when he has had a car accident.Do you know why?Because the man will tell the police that man who help him is the troublemaker,that man who do a good thing faces the bad situation,however.It happens many times.No one try to change this situation.When you see a poor waif who beg for you in the street,you shouldn't give him some money because behind this children is the criminal gang .The more money you give, the more bad treatment the waif get. I am so disappointed to tell you these things take place in China.Now you know why I can't believe the thing"do not let this chain of love end with you".

Have a good day

Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

I got what you said , If you help others , you may be caught in difficulties and bad situation. ok you are right ,I agree with you . but if you will be in a safe situation which has not make a problem for , do you help others or not!!? Because at this time you should put your time for other, spend your money for others, maybe you are such a of people who are not ready to spend time and money for others, because it has not any benefit for you.
:idea: But I think whatever we do ,one day the result of it will be back to us. Sure It will be back sooner or later..

Read another story from Reza

One day, a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay his way through school, found he had only one thin coin left, and he was hungry. He decided he would ask for a meal at the next house. However, he lost his nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water. She thought he looked hungry so brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, “How much do I owe you?” “You don’t owe me anything,” she replied. “My father has taught us never to accept pay for a kindness.” He said, “Then I thank you from my heart.”

As Reza left that house, he not only felt stronger physically, but his faith in God and man was strong also. He had been ready to give up and quit.

Year’s later that young woman became critically ill. The local doctors were baffled. They finally sent her to the big city, where they called in specialists to study her rare disease. Dr. Reza was called in for the consultation. When he heard the name of the town she came from, a strange light filled his eyes. Immediately he rose and went down the hall of the hospital to her room. Dressed in his doctor’s gown he went in to see her. He recognized her at once. He went back to the consultation room determined to do his best to save her life. From that day he gave special attention to the case.

After a long struggle, the battle was won. Dr. Reza requested the business office to pass the final bill to him for approval. He looked at it, then wrote something on the edge and the bill was sent to her room. She feared to open it, for she was sure it would take the rest of her life to pay for it all. Finally she looked, and something caught her attention on the side of the bill. She began to read the following words:

“Paid in full with one glass of milk”

B.W.
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Nana,

Thanks for your post. What did you buy? Couldn't you buy for your friends too?! {-;

Emmm, you know, I'm a very difficult person in shopping. It happens a lot that I buy sth, bring it home and I dislike it!!! I have sth special in my mind and when I go shopping I just look for that. The sad thing is that rarely I find what I want when I need!
On the other hand, I'm not patient in shopping and prefer ending it as soon as possible! Emmm, to be more clear, I like to see someone wearing sth, like it, ask for the store, go straightly there and buy it! This is very good, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my concerns these days is for winter clothes and some night dresses! If there were a place where I could find all I want, I would be on the seventh heaven! {-:

I have heard a lot about China's clothes and shoes. I have also heard the prices are so high there. If I were rich enough, I would defenrtly travel to China.
I've never done shopping on the net. I'm afraid the prices are not real ones! But I like it; why not?! This way I can save time.

Thanks for reading,
Elham
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

"We are not on this earth to accumulate victories, things, and
experiences, but to be whittled and sandpapered until what's
left is who we truly are."

-- Arianna Huffington
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Elham,

Apparently nobody in this forum want to write something , I would like to share this story for you, maybe it will be useful

Early on in their engagement, he sat near his fiancée saying, "Oh, how I love you...in fact I adore you, you are my life..." He uttered words of love that she vainly enjoyed listening to. He told her that he could hardly wait for their wedding day, as life away from her was meaningless to him. He wondered how he had managed to live before knowing her. He assured her that she was the source of happiness in his life. He was sure to rent a great house that would match his feelings. They would spend their honeymoon abroad, in one of the western capitals.

He carried on talking, repeating words of love, while his girl was lost in her daydreams, which had at last come true. Suddenly she was aware of her hair dropping across her forehead. She raised her hand to put it in place and said flirtatiously, "You were in such a hurry that you did not even give me time to have my hair done."
He said, "Your hair is lovely anyway, and you are quite beautiful."
She smiled, proudly encouraging him to praise her still more. She said, "You did not even wait for me to get my new dress from the tailor."
He said, "Have not I said that this does not matter. I never worry about such things as my real aim has been reached."
She eagerly said, "Are you quite sure?" He said,
"Yes. I swear by my love, that I mean every word."
She said, "I am very happy. I have always hoped to get a husband who does not care for material things..."
He said, "I am just like that, you can be sure."
She went on, "You know that money is something that comes and goes. I don't care much for it. In fact, I give all of my salary to my father who suffers financial difficulties."
At first he did not answer, then he said: "It is nice that you help your father. Financial problems cannot be tolerated. Then I suppose we can't rent a big house!"

She said, "Whether big or small, it does not matter .It should at least be comfortable."
He said, "Yes, there should be all the necessary amenities: a refrigerator, a cooler, a washing machine..."
She interrupted him saying, "Such items can be bought one by one. At first we can start a simple life. You know that at present my father cannot help us."
He was silent again. He looked at his watch and then said, "Simplicity is nice. I think we should not go abroad! "
She answered, "Yes, that is much better. You know I must pay back my debts!"
No longer he could conceal his disappointment, so he said sharply, "Then, your salary is already spent in advance!"
She said, "Nearly!"
He moved in discomfort saying, "I, myself am in debt, so, I'd better not marry at present."
Standing up he said, "We may not meet again. I wish you good luck!"
He left quickly as if running away from a monster! Only few minutes before he had spoken words of love and claimed that he could not live without her. The waiter came to her with the bill that the young man had not paid.
Amused she said to herself, “I guessed right! I was right to lie about my wealth. How stupid he is! He never thought I was testing him. My bank balance is good and I am not in debt to anyone! Anyway, it was a good experience for me, even if it was a bad bargain."
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

I believe that winter is family season. I love to set near the fireplace and listen to my family, this really makes me warm and gives me an inner pace. But it makes me a little lazy so forgive me cause I don't write a lot.

Thanks Mohsen for sharing us those useful and interesting stories, I really enjoyed reading them!

Dear, I loved your last story a lot.The woman in it was really smart.
Behnam has always said : Actions speak louder than words. However, we -women- don't always follow or care about this rule, we love to hear sweet and love words although this is wrong especially when its relate to an emotional matter cause even if we got a good experience and lesson but it's very harmful and break our hearts.

Please keep sharing us those useful stories. Individually I really like to read more so please would you mind giving me the link which you take them from.

Thanks in advanced.

Best wishes

Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

In order to hear Love’s words, you must allow Love to approach.
However, when it does draw near, we fear what it might say to us, because Love is free and is not ruled by our will or by what we do.
All lovers know this, but refuse to accept it. They think they can seduce Love through submission, power, beauty, wealth, tears and smiles.
True Love, however, is the love that seduces and will never allow itself to be seduced.
Love transforms, love heals.
We are used to thinking that what we give is the same as what we receive, but people who love, expecting to be loved in return, are wasting their time.
Love is an act of faith, not an exchange.
Contradictions are what make love grow. Conflicts are what allow love to remain by our side.
Life is too short for us to keep important words, for example, ‘I love you’, locked in our hearts.

* From the net
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dead ever?!

I like what you Gleaned from the net especially this sentence...
[amal] wrote:Life is too short for us to keep important words, for example, ‘I love you’, locked in our hearts.
Yeah my dearest dead that is true and I like to say "Life is build on love base and love is its axis"
Love is one of few things that you can't bey with money. I resemble love as a planet and love words are its people. they are very friendly creatures to deal with.
Without love there is no husband and wife, no father and mother, no son and daughter, on brother and sister, no you and me.

Have nice days full of love...

-WiLZiN-
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

You cannot imagine how much I've missed you. I am really dying for you. Thank you very much for keeping the thread active. I love reading your posts. I check the thread EVERYDAY, but I was too busy to post something. Fortunately, I will be off for about 4 days. Answering to Nana's difficult question(Thank you dear Elham for reminding me. I'd forgotten it completely), and writing a long report-formed post to Elham are on my schedule. I'll will carry out these two important tasks on the following days.

Oh, I am happy to read some nice expressions and descriptions about love. I smell the smell of love from the thread. How pleasant it is!

One thing should be mentioned over and over again. I personally have read many love stories related to different cultures. I am also familiar with love. I know what love is. Love without tolerance, sacrificing, respect, patience, forgiveness, care and support is a transitory passion; a desire based on selfishness and neediness.

I am sorry to say that for many men love is as a powerful and effective tool(key) to unlock the gate and enter the amazing land of women. After grazing for some time, and spoiling the beauty of the garden men often leave and their footprints are some children who need a lot of attempts and efforts to be grown up! In many cases, there is no footprint, but the garden is spoiled! Oh my God! Regardless of big responsibilities, children can be at least the evidence of unspoiled beautiful old garden. However, as I said, in many cases, men are even too selfish to leave footprints!

I believe there is some significant points for ladies. Hehehehe...LOL :lol:

Sorry, I have to leave quickly.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 November, 2012

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Maybe what you said is right.

Last weekend I told my aunt about what it happen to my friend. She explain the good man meet the bad things because of the result of the previous life in Confucianism.Do you believe it is a man has the previous life?If you believe,you think what is your previous life?

Best regards

Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

An untimely winter has come to my city Isfahan, cold raining here and snowy in small towns that are located on the slope of mountains near to Isfahan. Isfahan has experienced drought for four consecutive years — we welcome this heavy winter rainfall. While we’re pleased by the rainfall, we should continue respecting to the need for water conservation.
Sorry for being late in reply , I spend my leisure time in mourning parties , The first 10 days of Moharam is particular days for us and we have ceremony for anniversary of Imam Hossien Martyrdom in the mosques.
It is my pleasure that you enjoyed reading the stories. I gather the stories form my mail box , some group of people who are my friends sometimes send me story ,we send the stories to each other in a circle .
That is true that action speak louder than words , but my dear friend be careful ,some people acts are fake ,they achieved their aim by canning. They pretend that they are open minded , help others , show their love and kindness . But they try to attract people to manipulate their thoughts and acts.

Here is another story , I hope you enjoy it.
B.W
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

WHEN A LIZARD CAN, WHY CAN"T WE?
This is a true story that happened in Japan .
In order to renovate the house,someone in Japan breaks open the wall.Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls .
When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet.He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked the nail,it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.
What happened? The lizard has survived in such position for 10 years!!!!!!! !!!
In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and mind-boggling.Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years!!! Without moving a single step--since its foot was nailed!
So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and what andhow it has been eating.
Later, not knowing from where it came appears another lizard, with food in its mouth.
Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply.For the lizard that was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it for the past 10 years...
Imagine? it has been doing that untiringly for 10 long years, without giving up hope on its partner.
Think, will u do that to your partner?
Think that will you do it to your Mom, who brought you after a big struggle of nine long months?
Or at least to your Dad, Friends, Co-workers, brothers and Sisters?
Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a brilliant mind can"t.
As information and communication technology advances ,
our access to information becomes faster and faster.
But the distance between human beings . . . is it getting closer as well?
Please never abandon your loved ones
Never Say U R Busy When They Really Need You ...
You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet.....
But You Might Be The Only World To Them....
A Moment of negligence might break the very heart which loves you thru all odds..
Before you say something just remember?It takes a moment to Break but an entire life to
make...
To Live Use Heart and to Survive use Brains.
Then Life would be a paradise unfurling only Love Joy and Happiness
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

Thankfully, our dear friend Mohsen has agreed that 'actions speak louder than words'. However, he has wisely introduced another topic which is related to another area of knowledge. According to him, now, we should separate fakes from facts. We should also recognize sincere people from pretentious ones. I agree with him. I'd like to thank Mohsen for his nice points.

How can we realize who is who?

First of all, it should be kept in mind that as a general rule, for all creatures, necessity is the main engine of movement! What does it mean? It means right now Behnam is writing these things for some purposes. He is looking for something, maybe he is looking for fame, attention, kindness, etc. Perhaps he is showing off in order to be the center of attention. Maybe, he has found an excuse to write something as well as practise English. Therefore, it is obvious that Behnam is trying to get some benefits from this action(writing). I am sure you know that benefits can be financial or spiritual.

So far, we know that we are all benefit-oriented creatures. We also know that benefits are different. It doesn't necessarily mean that what we do is beneficial. Sometimes we target to benefit(our intention is getting benefit) but the result does not meet our intention. In some cases, something is beneficial for someone, but others may have different ideas. Anyway, people have different ideas about benefit and loss. It depends-to a great extent-on our philosophy of life.

Let's return to the first paragraph. I believe, we should not be too pessimistic about people and the intention of their actions. We should have our own equations in the life. In other words, we ought to have our own goals. On the way of achieving our goals, if someone's actions help us with easier and earlier achievement, we can welcome their actions. This simply means a win-win interaction. Therefore, a win-win interaction(relationship, cooperation, etc.) is OK, no matter what the intention of people is.

Finally, we all know that nothing is perfect in the entire universe, since perfection means prevention to betterment, progress, movement . When evaluating something(an action), we should consider both positiveness and negativeness. After analyzing carefully, we should calculate all pluses and minuses. If the result is positive, that's beneficial for us. When calculation shows that the total is negative, it is against our goals. All in all, I believe, we had better focus on our own goals(equations), instead of too much pessimist and suspicion.

Unfortunately, being in the classrooms for years and living with teacher parents have made me sound as a teacher in every circumstance. I am neither giving tips, nor teaching, nor advising. The style of my writing is like I am giving tips, but I don't actually. I am expressing my ideas. I hope nobody will get upset or annoyed from my way of writing. I don't mean to insult anybody.

These are my ideas. I also don't want to make you think of me as an open-minded person. There is no valid standard for evaluating the amount of open-mindedness or close-mindedness.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 November, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam, Amal and Mohsen,

Reading your opinions about this idea that " Actions speaks louder that words" sth came to my mind, I wanna share it with you.

I DO BELIEVE, heart speaks to heart. As we say in Farsi : " Harche az del barayad, lajaran bar del neshinad."

While reading Mohsen's post this saying came to my mind. I believe we CAN recognize fake feelings and words from true ones. Deep down we know how much the person means his words and actions. BUT... sometimes we want to believe fake ones since it is pleasant to us and we can benefit from it, and sometimes we like to deny the true ones since we find it unpleasant , feel jealous, or we are afriad of the results.

If person A says sth to me, I can understand his intention myself,( emmm, not sure ofcourse! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Let others say what they want. It doesn't affect my sense. I myself should be honest, honest, honest, really honest, and hope ohers believe me and it sure helps me recognize other's honesty too.

By the way, I think we should we careful with our words and actions. I may really mean what I say but the salt should be sefficiant, we shouldn't cause misinterpretation.It's very important. We
always have to keep balance and be careful.

Sth else, I think even those who we suppose are pretending to be open minded, really believe theyare open minded, they just don't know they aren't! {-: isn't it? Oh every thing is relative, there is no any absolute thing.

Dear Behnam, thanks for your very interesting recent posts. As always I enoyed them. And do agree with you on your opinions. You always mean what you say. You are always yourself; an opinionated man who knows what he says and assertively and firmly says so that it always makes him attractive.

All the best,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

how are you?

Thanks dear for your last posts, I enjoyed reading them a lot, they are very useful for me.

Especially, your last post was really really great! :-)

Please keep writing in this way because we all love and enjoy reading it, noboday will get upset especially when the words are come from a thoughtful mind like yours.

best wishes,

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Thank you very much for your last post to me, in fact I did not get it well ,would you please write the story in detail , What is the previous life?

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your post , I agree with you about not being pessimistic about people ,also I admire your great sentence about benefits and loss ,different attitudes about it ,someone beneficial idea is the loss idea for other.
I know a shopkeeper who sell his goods base on the price which he has bought it . he doesn't consider the current price of goods in the market. If he had bought goods with a cheap price he would sell it cheap. He is such a shopkeeper that never had economically impressive progressed. He is proud of his manner while some people believe that he is a fool man.
He is also a man who responsible for preparing tea for the people who come to the mosques, every nights he is working behind his tea desk free of charge and prepare tea service for thousands of people who come to the mosque.

Behnam, my idea about pretenses actions was in general, it has vast dimensions in social and ideological belief. While many young people are attracted to pretenses actions and change their basic beliefs.

I don't know the following example is the evidence for my statement or not , but I write it.

1500 years ago some pagan Arabs used to kill the baby if she was a girl. With the advent of Islam laws the practicing of female infanticide was condemned. Islam brought a new lease of life to women and elevated the status of women to great heights: so high that she stood shoulder to shoulder with man.
Islam also condemns abortion. During the development of fetus,when the body received the life-energy ( given the soul to the foetus) killing the baby (abortion ) is like killing a person in the street. A person who does it should pay fine like killing a human being .
But these days the civilized people have abortion with no fear of God like that ancient pagan Arabs , Does the civilization of human decline to 1500 years ago. What is the different between those uncivilized people and modern civilized people . Is the act these people shows that they come back to 1500 years ago?

It is great sentence which Elham mentioned it "sometimes we want to believe fake ones since it is pleasant to us and we can benefit from it, and sometimes we like to deny the true ones since we find it unpleasant" Thank you Elham for this great sentence.

B.W
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #4:

Don't kill my dream
Don't kill my dream
Don't kill my dream that I built my hopes on it
And I decided to live with it what was left from my years
Don't kill it, it's still a baby
Don't kill it, it's an innocent angel
Don't kill it, it's candle light
Don't kill it, it's a beacon of the road
Don't kill it, love doesn't forbidden
Don't kill it, my talk doesn't criminalized
Don't kill it, don't kill it
Don't kill my dream :cry:

written by:
- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi my friends...

In my last post I did intended mistakes.Can you find and correct them?!
What are your Opinions about the subject that I wrote about "dreams killing"?!
I'm waiting for your answers my dears...

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Wilzin,

How are you my friend?

There is no need to correct your writing since it is what you felt and it's your belief, I always follow my feelings and do what I believe that's the right thing to do. Anyway, who knows what is the right or the wrong?!

In answering your question about dream killing, I prefer to kill my young dream instead of living a fake reality.

Sometimes, it's better to give up dreaming and try to transfer it into a reality. Sometimes, killing a dream opens for us other beautiful doors and maybe give us the chance to have bigger dreams. Sometimes, killing a dream give us the chance to know other nice people and have a good memories about the old ones; Or give us the chance to know another world...

My friend, the life doesn't end, if you didn't get one of your dreams. But it would end, if you stopped dreaming.

Please don't let your life concern about just one dream...

Best wishes,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Wilzin,

I never give up on my dreams. I live with my dreams, without dreams I'm nothing. Actually, what gives me hope and makes me take next step is my dreams.I never meet them completely, but you know? My dreams makes me! When I want to know myself, I refer to my dreams, dreams I've had in the past, and dreams I have now for future! I have so many dreams, not just for external things! I have dreams on who I want to be, on which persnality I like to be seen as, on what kind of daughter, friend, wife and mother I want to be! :-D

I'm sure that just dreaming is not enough! I try not to be a blind person. I believe I'm a patient person! Sometimes I see other people are meeting MY dreams; sometimes, I get tooooooooo close to my dreams that there is just one step left to reach it, but I lose it; some times I just see that I'm getting away from my dear dream, ohhhhh, the worst case that has happened to me is reaching my big dream but just having it in my hands, it pures like water when you hold it in your hands and observe it leaving through the distance between your fingers! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

So you see, many dangers may threaten our dreams, but that never doesn't mean we have to kill them. We have to find the best way to cope with what fate brings to us! :-)

I love my dreams, they keep me alive, I try to reach them or in case I can't, I keep them some where in my mind! Emmm, maybe I convince myself that it hasn't been a right dream!

Dear Wilzin, one of my biggest dreams is to be a good person, the one who god loves! I do do do envy those who are such persons. Good for them, what is more pleasant than that? To be his lovely child,to be the one whom he feels proud of, the one whom he is satisfied with!
............good for them, good for them, good for them....

How enjoyable it is to know you're taking steps rightly in his way! Oh how sweet is when you know what you're doing is what makes him happy, that way you do it with all your heart and soul, you die for doing that! You sacrifice everything just to let him know that you love him!ohhh........

Good for them, oh good for them........
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

At the moment, I don't know what to write. However, I've promised to write a long report-formed post to you. I really love writing, but writing aimlessly is like talking carelessly or walking randomly! I wish you had given me a topic.

Today is final day of our religious Holidays. I have to stay at home. I am here at my computer from the beginning of the day until the evening. I check my mailbox, reply to some emails, send some emails to my friends, read the headlines, chat with my friends on EC, Skype and Yahoo Messenger, etc.

Let me write about the things I did yesterday. I got up at about 6am and after saying my prayers, I filled the kettle and switched it on. Then I took keys and drove to baker's to buy some bread. Unfortunately, the shop was closed. I tried different bakeries, but all were shut! I called my wife and consulted with her. She said; "That's OK Behnam. Forget fresh bread. Today is Tasua. I guessed the shops would be inactive. We had some bread from the previous day. We could use them." This message made me happy, since I was feeling embarrassed about being back empty-handed. LOL :lol:

We had breakfast at about 8am. We ate honey, cheese, walnut, with Lavash(a sort of bread in Iran). We also drank some mugs of tea.

After the breakfast, I turned my computer on. Fortunately, the kids where asleep. My wife cleaned and washed up. There where nothing more to do, well the house wasn't untidy. It was about 9am one of the kids started making some noise. My wife was in the kitchen. I took the kid and checked whether he was hungry or needed to have his nappy changed. Actually, both of them were correct. He needed both food and clean nappy. :oops: My wife wanted me to look after him for a short time, and I did. Then she came and gave proper services to them. I just helped her prepare warm water and wash them in turn. {-:

I sat at my computer and checked mailbox, read headline, surfed the Net for a while and joined my friends in the chat room. It was about 12:30am that my wife wanted me to call local sandwich seller and order two sandwiches. I did it. After some minutes, a motor driver rang the bell and gave me the sandwiches and the bill. I paid for them and thanked the man.

After praying, we ate lunch at about 1pm. Then I went to the bed, while the computer was downloading 'Soviet secret weapons'! I got up at about 5pm. It was dark. I switched the lamp on and checked computer to see if the file was downloaded completely or not. It was downloaded. I left the room and saw my wife watching TV. The kettle was on the cooker, and tea was ready. The kids were awake, making some noises, like ghoghagum bigh baghoo, dirrrrrr, shirrrrrrr, I aped them for a while then poured two mugs of tea. After, drinking tea, my wife wanted me to look after the children, because she wanted to cook something for dinner. I did it, but in fact they didn't need.

It was about 8pm we ate dinner(as a habit, we eat dinner early). Then I was at my computer. First, I watched the downloaded file. It took me 55 minutes. The file was in English. I chatted with some friends on Yahoo Messenger, Skype, and EC. Finally, we went to bed at about 11:30 I guess.

Something else: On Thursday afternoon(my favourite day of the week is Thursdays. I love Thursday very much. It looks like people are happier on Thursdays. Everything seems to smile at me. I am happy too.) We went to the market(Tarebar) to buy some fruit and some special vegetables and Vinegar, since my wife had decided to make some pickle. While doing the shopping, some people were giving candy to customers. In fact, on Thursdays some people distribute dates, fruits, or candies among people in order to indirectly ask them to pray for their dead members! In other words, they ask people to read 'Al-fateheh'(a famous verse in the Holy Koran) for dead members. As a religious belief, 'Al-Fatehe' helps dead people have happy soul in grave. In particular, Thursdays are so suitable for this purpose. I don't know how it works!

Due to the fact that date and fruit are expensive, these days people distribute some cheap candies among people. When one of them took the pocket of candies in front of me and said, "here you are", I took a candy and said, "I don't think this candy can help a dead person go to Heaven. Why don't you give banana?" People around me, specially some girls, laughed at my way of talking. To be honest, I said it on purpose, to make people(girls) laugh!

Today is Ashura(the tenth day of historical fight of Imam Husein with Yazid's troops). Yazid was a cruel caliph. He didn't care about Islam and its rules. He wanted Imam Husein to say 'yes' to him, but Imam Husein said 'NO'! Imam Husein was the second grandchild of prophet Muhammad. He knew the real Islam and what wrong with Yazid was! Yazid wanted him to say 'YES', otherwise he threatened to be killed. Imam Husein said, "I prefer dying to humiliation" Finally, they fought! Imam Husein had 72 helpers. They fought bravely with thousands soldiers.The point is this: They knew that they would lose the battle, but they fought to die. They didn't want to say 'YES" to a unbeliever cruel Caliph.

Imam Husein has given the most important lesson to human beings. The message is this: Dying for your beliefs is more valuable than living in relief! Imam Husein has taught us that blood finally wins sword! To convert this sentence into this modern world's language; blood wins atomic bomb! This blood is the blood which some brave people(believers) give to water the tree of their belief!

Imam Husein has showed us that there are only two ways of living in this world. Living freely, while supporting the facts(truth), and living among unbelievers; supporting cruelty!

I don't know what to write. My mind doesn't work properly. I hope this will make my dear friend Elham happy.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 November, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Oh thanks for your nice post! Sorry if my request took your valuable time. Since I love your posts, I asked you to write a post just for me. Thta's very kind of you, thankssssssssss.

I specially loved the last part you have written about Imam Hosein (Alyhe sallam). Woww, I loved this part:

Imam Husein has given the most important lesson to human beings. The message is this: Dying for your beliefs is more valuable than living in relief! Imam Husein has taught us that blood finally wins sword! To convert this sentence into this modern world's language;
blood wins atomic bomb!This blood is the blood which some brave people(believers) give to water the tree of their belief!

You have written it in a wonderful, thoughtful, great way. Many thanks my dear friend.

Wish you and your lovely familly happiness,

Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal & Elham...

How are you my dears friends?!

Thanks for your replays. They made me so happy and gave my a potion of positive energy. :-D
I Promise you to do the best I can to achieve my dream. Now I have a clear path in my life. I will go forward and nothing will stop me except death.
I'm very glad to say that "I have a dream". :-)

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear Behanm,

I hope your babies and wife are health and happy.

For you,as a new father,everyday is rich and pleasure.I shouldn't bother you.However one question is confused me and I need your answer.As you see the post I wrote to Amal,I visited a friend last weekend.She divorced, got the renal failure,lost her job.Every unlucky thing takes place on her.But she is a nice and good person.She havn't done a bad thing or hurt other people.Even if her husband treats her so badly,she wouldn't hate him.Why she meet so many unlucky things. It's said "Give cake and ale to perfect soul".God should bless that people who is doing good thing?Can you give me a answer?

Best regards

Nana

Hi Nana,

First of all, I should say sorry to be this much late in replying to your post. There are some reasons for this long delay:

1) This question is really difficult. This cannot be answered and understood by means of materialist philosophy which is popular in the world.

2) This question is not my piece of cake! As you know, my filed is Physics. I know only a little bit Physics and some basic things in English.

3) I was really pressed for time when you asked me this question. I had a very busy schedule. I was the main secretary and manager of a conference. Therefore, I had a lot of things to do. That's why I couldn't concentrate and think about it properly.

4) To be honest with you, after the conference, I completely forgot the question, but thankfully our dear friend Elham reminded me.

I have promised to write something about your difficult question. It should be mentioned that I am just writing something about it. In other words, I am not answering to your question, since it belongs to another area; beyond my field of study.

Firstly, according to the Holy Koran, this world is just a place(and of course an opportunity) for people to make themselves ready for transferring to another world. You may ask; "well, when someone dies earlier than others, they don't take enough time to prepare for the travel." That's true from one aspect, but having long longevity doesn't necessarily mean good preparation. The majority of people waste their lives. These people make themselves heavy with committing sins. Committing sins and bad actions result in short wings. Therefore, they cannot fly! Plus, time is extremely important. For many people, the longer longevity, the higher possibility to get heavy!

In order to make it understandable, let me make an analogy between sin and heaviness on the one hand, good action and wing on the other hand. Committing sins make someone heavy, which is against of the rule of travelling, and good deeds result in long and wide wings which lead to easy flight.

Using simple maths shows that for bad people it is better to leave this world earlier, and good people can live longer, because the more they live, the bigger their wings become! This calculation is correct from our stand of view, but who can guarantee that those good people will be good forever? Maybe, today someone has got two big wings(due to good deeds), but tomorrow they may act badly and, consequently, their wings get shortened. Who knows?

For some people, leaving early is good(dying), for some others, staying longer is useful(living more). Only God knows what is good for people!

Secondly, when we evaluate things by using our feelings and thoughts, we consider some things lucky(as you have put it), some others unlucky. This way of categorization does not work from God's point of View! This way of evaluating has created by human beings. Your friend looks sick. We(you and I) say, "Oh, poor she!". We are not aware that this sickness may result in some good events. Maybe for that person, leaving earlier is the exact luckiness! Who knows?

Finally, we say, "Poor she", because we think the life is just limited to this world. This way of thinking is one of the disadvantages of materialist philosophy. Although it makes people work hard to have better lives(taking the only opportunity and maximum benefits, because we can live once according to this philosophy), it has some negative effects. For example, the poor and sick people are disappointed. In addition, people(the poor and the rich) are spiritually weak. Being spiritually weak can be one of the main reasons for self-killing in the modern societies.

In conclusion, I think, our way of evaluation and calculation is wrong! We are not aware of the exact luckiness and unluckiness!

I hope it helps.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 November, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. EC is going to choose good chatters in November. I am among nominates. Please go to the following link and vote.

http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... ember-2012

All the best,
Behnam, 27 November, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham, Amal, Mohsen, Nana, Wilzin, and all people who read this post,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you terribly. I hope everything is going well with you and you are enjoying every minute of your beautiful life.

Please do not forget to post something here from time to time, since there is someone who loves hearing from you. I am patient, sure, but not that much! I am always waiting for your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

How are you my older brother?

I have missed you too :-(
In Syria... the internet stopped for 52 hours... We were in desert :-(
I hope you and your family are happy :-)

Have nice days...

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

My boss took me to Tehran by force, I hate him. There is an automobile fair in Tehran international Exhibitions location , Most of companies were from Iran, China and Turkey. My boss asked me to have meeting with some companies in the exhibition and discuss about business. There were 150 companies from China. In each booth there were one or two Chinese girls and a boy . I don't know why the girls only were able to speak English. The girls were slim and short like a doll. I spoke English well with them, of course this was my boss's idea, because I have a chance that my boss doesn't know English at all, Chinese speaking English were as good as me. Poor my boss.
I am against my boss strategy , he always wants to buy goods from China ,because they are cheaper, but I encourage him to buy the goods from Iranian companies. Fortunately we signed a contract with Iranian company.
Today I came back from Tehran.
Have a good time
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Wilzin,

How are you?

Oh you were in a desert but I wasn't alive at allll!!! I was really sick all those 52 hours, I slept all the time, having cold and not being in contact with my friends killed me. A lot of bad thoughts came to my mind and I was afraid that I'll never ever be in touch with Elham and Behnam!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sadly when the net worked yesterday I was too tired and couldn't do anything although I miss Eli and Behnam. :cry: :cry:

What did you do last two days? And how is your study?

Best wishes

Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?

Oh my God, :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm very sad for what's happened to you
the two past days, I was preoccupied with find a way to connect my friends and you on the top of the list.
Oh my dear, :cry: :cry: :cry: I hate sickness because it's Breaks my heart on whom I love. I pray to God for you to be save from sickness, sufferance, and sadness. {-:
My study is good and it's in progress. Please don't forget to pray for me all time because you have a pure snow white heart so your pray is accepted responded. {-:

God bliss you, and let's be in touch permanently.
See ya {-;

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi friends, this moral story ,I forward it to you

Nafiseh sat waiting for her friend Narges who was coming to visit her. She was surprised at her friend's demand for a private meeting. Nafiseh thought Narges must have a serious problem, so she was anxious to see her friend, when she arrived a few minutes late. Nafiseh waited for her to start talking while Narges tried to appear composed.

Then she said, "Can I ask you a question!"

"Yes, with pleasure!" said Nafiseh.

Narges said, "I want you to answer frankly."

"Now you know I am always frank!" Nafiseh assured her.

"Why did you refuse Ramin's proposal of marriage!" burst out Narges.

Nafiseh was taken aback by the question. She was silent for a while, and said, "Can I also ask you a question!"

"Of course, you can," said Narges.

"Why do you ask me a question that might upset me? You know he is my relative and I have refused him for certain reasons."

Hesitantly Narges said, "Well, he has proposed to me. That's why I want to know your reasons for refusing him."

"Oh, I see!" said Nafiseh, and went silent. Then Narges began to plead with her saying, "I must know. I am your friend, am not I! Don't you care for me?"

"Yes, you are my friend and I do care for you, so I will tell you the reason. But first of all, what do you know about him? " Nafiseh asked Narges.

"I know that he is a handsome, gentleman, educated, and well mannered with a good social position."

"That's right," said Nafiseh. "He is also wealthy. But is that enough?"

Narges, pale faced, murmured, "He is not a committed Muslim !"

"You know this and yet you still ask me my reason for refusing him?"

"I know that religion is very important, but he might change”, said Narges.

"How?" asked Nafiseh.

"Have you ever thought that he might be guided to the right path?" proffered Narges.

"Is this what you think?" said Nafiseh.

"I think," began Narges, "that refusing him is a kind of cowardice. I think we can bring Ramin and the likes of him back to religion, and that we should strive for that."

"O.K., but how are you going to do it?" Nafiseh said.

"I have means" said Narges. "Anyway why should I refuse him when he has all these good qualifications?

If I leave him, he may marry someone who will increase his disregard for religion. If I accept him, I may bring him back to faith."

"That's your opinion" said Nafiseh. "I won't impose mine on you. However, it is a very dangerous game, or marriage at risk."

"Oh, please do not exaggerate so Nafiseh. Marriage is an adventure. I feel I can tolerate the experience."

"You are quite wrong! Experience does not make a fool wise. There is a great difference between marriage to a committed believer, who is careful of his religious duties which protect him from deviation, and a non-committed Muslim, who cares for nothing but earthly pleasures that change with the times."

"It is a risk" said Narges, "But if I succeed it would be in the best interests of religion."

"You say: ‘If I succeed', this 'if' indicates your doubts. Marriage should start on a firm foundation." Nafiseh told her.

Narges looked down as if in inner conflict. Then she said, "What is your opinion?"

"I don't know what to say" said Nafiseh. "I am afraid you will suffer as a result of such an experience. It is a dangerous game. A husband does not usually accept his wife's opinion and he may even make her accept his. Then the wife may find herself standing at a crossroad leading either to the failure of her marriage or the loss of her religion. You know both are terribly hard to tolerate."

Nafiseh stopped for a while and waited for Narges to speak.

When she did it was in a choked voice, "What then?"

"I think you can spare yourself such trouble!" said Nafiseh kindly.

"Suppose I am forced into doing it. What should I do then ? "

"That's for you to decide Narges. No one can impose their will on you, whoever they are!"

Narges was silent, then said challengingly, "I shall take the risk. I hope that I will be successful."

Nafiseh looked at her and said coldly, "You are free to do what you like. I hope you won't be sorry afterwards." Narges got up saying, "I apologize for having taking up your time."

Nafiseh, "Nothing to apologize for, I feel sorry for you! "

They shook hands and Narges left the house. Nafiseh felt she had just lost a friend.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

A few weeks later, Narges sat, waiting anxiously for her husband. It was nearly 11 p.m. and she was very worried. She looked at the clock every other minute, and at half past eleven she heard the door open and close softly. She got up and saw her husband enter. Her face became bright with happiness. She said, "Oh Ramin, you are late!" She was scared when she saw he looked disappointed. He said, "Why haven't you gone to bed yet?"

"How can I sleep when you are still out? " asked Narges.

While he was taking off his suit and putting on his pajama, he murmured, "That will cause you a lot of worry."

"How? " asked Narges.

"Because I shall often be late. There is no need for you to stay awake and alone."

She was disturbed at his answer and could not believe her ears. So instead she said, "Your supper is ready." Smiling he said,

"I ate out. Some friends invited me to a club. They held a party in my honour."

"I hope you enjoyed it. But why didn't you tell me about it before?" asked Narges.

"There was no need to tell you, as you won't go with me to such places," said Ramin.

"Well, at least I wouldn't have got so worried."

Ramin said, "You should have known that I was at a social engagement. I live amongst educated liberals, and cannot be isolated at home with a woman..." he uttered the last words in a sharp tone and then said, "Now, go and have your supper."

With tears in her eyes, she sadly said, "I am not hungry."

Ramin said, "Then let's go to bed."

Narges said, "I expect you've already done your prayer?"

Coldly, Ramin said, "It is after mid-night. Prayer time is over."

"No", said Narges, "It is not yet mid-night. Anyway it must be done even if it is late."

"You don't know how tired and sleepy I am!" said Ramin.

"Fatigue doesn't exempt one from one's religious duty."

Mockingly he said, "Allah will accept my excuse."

"No matter-if you love me you must do your prayer." Angrily, Ramin got up saying, "Please do not mix up my love with praying and fasting. Let me love you in my way not yours. Anyway, I will not allow you to call me to account about my prayer every night!"

He threw himself on the bed and fell asleep leaving Narges shocked at his words. She recalled Nafiseh's words which had apparently come true.

She hurried to the Holy Qur'an to seek comfort and refuge. She opened it at random and read the first verse of the page which said: ...We did them no injustice, but they were unjust to themselves. (al-Nahal, 118)
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Days and weeks passed. Narges could find no way of getting Ramin to come to her way of thinking. Whenever she talked about religion, he either mocked her or turned a deaf ear. She tried her best to give him comfort and happiness at home, but she found him more and more interested in spending his time outside. One night she waited long time for him to come home, and when he did he seemed happy, so she thought it would be a good time for her to talk to him.

She said gently, "Don't you see that I am unhappy?"

Ramin surprised said, "You are unhappy? Why? Haven't I provided you with all the means for your comfort?"

“Yes, I must admit you have! Anyway, happiness is what matters; without it, there is no comfort."

"Why aren't you happy then ? " asked Ramin.

Narges said, “How can I be happy when you are so physically, spiritually and emotionally far away from me?"

“That's partly true," conceded Ramin, "but I love you so I do not completely agree with what you say."

"If you loved me you would please me. You know I am not happy about your behaviour."

"Have I hurt you in any way?" asked Ramin, much surprised.

"You have not hurt me physically, but you have hurt me mentally by your disregard for the belief that you promised to respect. You are not careful enough about religion, to bring us closer to each other."

"Well, I am afraid I cannot change my life style. I cannot give up my friends or my social life. I cannot be cut off from others just to spend my life behind these walls. I cannot perform my prayer in a mosque just to please you. Faith stems from personal satisfaction. It would be nothing but hypocrisy if I worshipped Allah just for you. You know that I am an honest, straightforward person, both in my personal and business dealings. What more do you want? "

Narges listened, while her heart sank. She said in broken voice, "What about me? Have I no place at all in your life?"

"You are my beloved wife. I love no one but you. Come closer to my heart and you will know real happiness."

"What do you mean?" said Narges.

"I mean give up ideas that keep you from enjoying life's pleasures. Turn to me whole-heartedly, and I will make you taste a life that you are still unaware of. You are at cross-roads, either you put your hand in mine and I'll take you into a world of happiness, or you stay a prisoner in your house, content with it."

"Isn't there a third choice?" she asked. Ramin was silent for a while and then said, "Yes, there is. We can separate; and though it would be hard for me, it would be less harmful than if you decided to refuse my suggestion."

"
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Narges was silent. She wanted to scream and run away, but she was helpless. She spent a long sleepless night, feeling as if she was between two fires both of which could burn her. She was about to choose a divorce, but then thought of the tiny creature moving in her womb.

This innocent creature tied her both to the house and her husband. She was soon to be a mother. She felt dizzy with thinking and, throwing her head on to her hand, she went into a dreamless sleep. When she woke up her husband said, "Narges, why didn't you sleep in your bed?"

She opened her eyes to see him standing near her with a cheerful face as if he was ignorant of the reason why she hadn't gone to bed. She looked at him silently.

Anxiously, he said, "Why are you pale? Are you sick?" He put his hand round her and sat nearby.

She said, “Do you really not know why I am sad?"

He laughed gently saying, "Even if I know, what can I do about it? I have offered you my heart, so is it my fault if you reject it? By the way, today I have some visitors, so be ready for the occasion."

"Who are they?" said Narges.

"Just some friends with their wives." He was silent waiting for his wife's reaction.

She said, "Will it be a mixed meeting for men and women ?"

"Of course, you do not really expect me to stick to the old tradition of having a separate room for women, do you?"

"What about me then?" asked Narges.

"You are free to do what you like," said Ramin.

She was silent for a while; then, wishing to compromise and thus show some understanding, she said, “O.K, I shall be present."

Her husband was happy-he kissed her warmly saying, "Do you mean it? How happy I am. I shall be the happiest husband. I shall be so proud of your beauty. You are the sun that will outshine their dim lights."

"What has my beauty to do with anything? To please you, I have decided to be present but I will wear hijab."

Ramin drew back in disgust, "In decent hijab? No! I do not want you to be mocked. Just prepare dinner and leave the house. That will be better. I can find some excuse to explain your absence."

Narges could not tolerate such an insult. She got up saying, "It is better if I leave the house at once."

"What about the guests?" asked Ramin.

"You can take them to a club".

"When will you come back?" asked Ramin.

"I may never come back!" retorted Narges.

"What about my child?" asked Ramin, calmly and deliberately. Those words were strong enough to remind her of the bitter reality, the great dilemma she was in.

She despairingly murmured, "Oh, what a fool I was! How right Nafiseh was!"

When he heard Nafiseh's name, he said laughingly, "Oh, that snob! I proposed to her just to crush her pride and religious vanity. Now you remember her; what has she or her advice ever done for you? You are on the verge of destroying your marriage and your family life is about to fail because of this backward Nafiseh!"

Narges angrily said, "No, I won't allow you to speak ill of her. Had I listened to her advice I would have spared myself such an experience. Anyway, it is my own fault. I must bear the consequences.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Two years later, Nafiseh sat thinking of her friend Narges. She had heard a lot about her that she found difficult to believe. She could not believe that after a bitter struggle Narges had given in to her husband. She had heard she no longer cared for Islamic hijab but accompanied her husband to parties and nightclubs. She had given birth to a boy, Farid and they said she was always sad and hardly ever smiled. Nafiseh heard such rumours and wished she could see Narges and learn the truth from her.

That morning the doorbell rang and Nafiseh hurried to open it. She was surprised to see Narges herself standing in front of her. She was pale and unhappy. Nafiseh welcomed her and led her into the living room. Narges sat silently, not knowing what to say.

Nafiseh said "Oh, Narges, how I hoped I'd see you; I've heard so much about you, but I was anxious to hear from you yourself."

Narges cried bitterly saying, "I have no news except of disgrace and shame! I have been the victim of foolishness and self-deceit. Anyway I am not worthy of your friendship. I have fallen to the bottom of the abyss and am hopeless, may Allah forgive me!"

Nafiseh felt great pity for her and kindly said, "You are still my sister and I must help you, to overcome this awful experience. Now, please tell me everything frankly as you did in the past."

Narges said, “Well, you know that I never listened to your advice. I believed in a dream and ran to get it; I tried hard to get Ramin to come round to my way of thinking but ailed. He never accepted my religious commitment, and treated me cruelly, humiliating me often. Sometimes, he was gentle and kind and sometimes he was frightening. I thought about divorce, but my son caused me to give up that idea, so I gave in, and obeyed him meekly. He exploited my weakness and increased his domination over me, drawing me ever deeper into disgrace. I accepted everything just as a prisoner accepts his sentence. Now, you see me here!"

Nafiseh could not blame her seeing her as she did and asked, "What's the problem now then?"

"He divorced me a week ago, because he blamed me for the death of our son", said Narges. "Why?" asked Nafiseh incredulously.

"Because I fasted in the month of Ramadhan."

Nafiseh asked, "Did your son die of hunger?"

Narges replied, "Of course not. He was both breast-fed as well bottle-fed. He died after an illness." Nafiseh was greatly moved and felt sorry for the bereaved mother who had suffered humiliation and disgrace. So you see, I have lost everything," continued Narges.

Nafiseh hugged her warmly and said, "You have not lost everything. You still have your religion calling you back through repentance, and I am still your loving friend.

You still have the broad road of the future ahead of you. Perhaps this experience will help you to make a new righteous start; a future that is built on firm foundations. Don't despair, “...surely none despair of Allah's mercy except the unbelieving people.” (Yousef, 87)
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani