Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi evry body,
I hope you have smile on lip while enjoy spring and beautiful sceneries. I don't know why some governments don't want to have peace in the earth . they are not content with their rights and continue to their oppression while people like to have peace and good relation.

Many Americans love Iran , one of them was Arthur Pope ,he was an Iranologist who passed away many years ago in Esfahan. His mausoleum is in the bank of Zayandehroud river, his wife is also buried beside him. At least I pass beside his tomb two times in a week , because his tomb is in a park where many people go for morning running.
I don't want to judge about him ,but Iranian are very skeptical to westerners ,because during history many of historical objects were stolen from Iran ancients buildings and monuments and they are in European museums now. Each famous museum in Europe has a section for Iranian arts and culture ,display many ancient objects.

Another American professor Richard Nelson Frye has passed away one month ago at the age of 94. Famed as “dean of the world’s Iranologists” among scholars, Frye died in Boston on March 27, 2014 .
Frye founded Middle Eastern studies department at Harvard University. His works and researches on Persian culture and civilization have played significant role in expanding Persian studies across the world.
He has researched and taught the cultural history of Iran, Central Asia and the Near East for over six decades. He had great affection for Iran and the Iranian people and traveled to Iran several times.
He wrote more than 20 books and over 150 articles about the ancient Iranian culture.
Frye, in his will, had expressed his wish to be buried next to the Zayandehroud River in his beloved city, Esfahan. This request was approved by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in September 2007, but American government cruel policy against Iranian at present, effects on everything that we can't forbearance it and let Frye 'wish comes true.

Good Luck,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Sweet Dream!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

I dreamt about Amal and Marina last night. I actually dreamed of being in Syria and at Amal's home. It was such a sweet dream. I was also a long dream. You don't believe if I say in the middle of the dream I got awake, but after sleeping, I continued dreaming the same scene! It was wonderful.

I could talk to Amal, directly, face-to-face. Her father came and saw us talking(we were talking formally)! Her father was an old man in my dream. First, her father got shocked, then I introduced myself; "I am Behnam....". Suddenly he said, "Oh yes, professor Behnam...". But, he put his finger on his lips and made a sound like 'Hiss'. Actually, I understood he was asking me to speak quietly.

There were many people at the home. After some seconds, Amal went to the lady part of the home. I was with her father. I asked him about Marina. In this part of dream, Marina was Amal's sister!!! Then he said, "A few seconds ago, two ladies went out. They got through us, didn't you notice?" I answered, "Yes, yes, ..". He continued, "They were Marina and her mother." Marina could not talk with me. I just saw her from distance, she was a little bit darker than her photo. She was keeping a baby in her arms too. Strangely, all people knew the story of me and Marina! However, I deduced that they wanted to keep it unknown, due to marriage and...

In front of Amal's house, there was a very large garden full of high trees. In my dream, half of the garden belonged to Russia and the other half belonged to Turkey! The Russia side of the garden was been bombarding by some people(not Syrian). We could see the bombs coming down to the Russia part, and we could hear bomb explosions. In this part of the dream, I was an officer(but people didn't know that), I knew that Russia would reply firmly and strongly to that sudden attack. Some people in the market were happy. They were saying, "This is the act of God...Enemies are fighting with each other.." I wanted Amal's dad to leave that part of the country to go to the north with his family. He was proud(in this scene) and said a very quiet 'OK'. In fact he agreed to leave, but I didn't see any action. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amal's home was on the border between Turkey and Russia! Oh my God! What a terrible mistake in the dream! Syria and Russia haven't got common border!

Amazingly, in the market people could understand Turkish very well. I spoke to some of them in Azerbaijani and they replied me happily.

I was talking in English in the dream, but Amal's family could understand me. They were holding a party and men and women were separated. There were men part and women part. I just saw her family from distance. Nobody introduced them to me, but I deduced from some signs that such-and-such lady is Marina; such-and-such lady is Amal's mother and so on!

It was a very very very nice dream. It was so sweet that I talked about it with my close friends. It was amazing.

I hope they are all healthy. I've missed them very much.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you? How is your life? I hope everything is going well with you..

Dear, you can't believe how much your dream made me happy, I read your post today immediately after I woke up, it was very nice to open my eyes and see such words and pure feelings. It isn't just a dream for me, it means a lot..
I know that I am in your thoughts always and be sure that the same is here too. I'd never forgot about you even for a second...

These days, I am verrry busy, therefore, I couldn't come to chat with you, please forgive me. As you know, I got engaged and tomorrow is my big engagement party, we will wear the rings in front of all my relatives and my fiance's relatives.. "I think this is what you saw in your dream!" :-D I really really wish you could come and celebrate with me!

Emm,we had made a party earlier but it was very small and nobody knew about it.. But now I am a little bit worried about this one!

Emm, being Marina's sister even if it was just in your dreams, makes me proud. She is really a great lady and I hope we could hear sth from her soon!

Please dear, wish me luck and keep praying for me, I need your prayers!

Love you,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Congratulations!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

I warmly congratulate you for such an important event in your life. I wish you all the best in the world. I hope marriage will bring you the peace of mind that God has addressed in the Holy Koran(سورة الروم-آیه 22).

مبروک الف مبروک

I wish you everlasting happiness!
All the best,
Behnam, 20 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Behnam and Amal

I really missed you terribly but I m very busy that s why I couldn t write here for a long time, but please hold this fact in your mind you are always in my heart and thought.
Amal dear friend I m really happy for you:) congratulations! wish me good luck too for marriage :)
I hope that you will be happy forever
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

I am very happy to know about your engagement
Congratulation, I wish you a long life and happiness ,God bless you both on your engagement.
All the best
mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

behnam where are you? :(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am here!

Post by behnam »

Hi Shahrbanu,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I've missed you. I am here, but where are you? {-: :lol:

You are neither here nor there! What has happened? I hope good things are surrounding you.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 April, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

ı m fine :) why don t you speak with your sister then :(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

You are absent not me!

Post by behnam »

Hi Shahrbanu,

In fact, you are absent not me. Therefore, I should ask where you are. Why don't you get online as you used to do? When I am at home(on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays) I am online as before. However, when I am at university, I am too busy to even think of the Internet; let alone getting online. :lol:

That's a great honour for me to talk with you. However, you are absent these days. That's OK! I hope you are living happily; as you wish and deserve!

All the best,
Behnam, 1 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by behnam »

Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to express deepest sentiments of love and appreciation to all the moms in our lives who have made a difference. The best way to express gratitude to all moms around you is through respect and a bunch of flowers. I wish all the mothers a very

Happy Mother's Day!

All the best,
Behnam, 11 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What a coincidence!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? How things are going with you? I hope all is going well with you and you are enjoying every moment of your life.

As you may know, in some parts of the world the second Sunday of May is 'Mother's Day'! Today is 13th Ra-jab(in Lunar Calendar). It is Imam Ali's birthday. In Iran, this day is named 'Father's Day'! Oh my God! What a coincidence! Father's Day in Iran, Mother's Day in some countries!

As I mentioned above, in Iran, Imam Ali's birthday is named 'Father's Day' and 'Man's Day', Fatimah's birthday is named 'Mother's day' and 'Woman's Day'! We are proud of having such a meaningful, perfect and inspiring days in our calendar.

Happy 'Father's and Mother's Day' to all fathers and mothers in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I've missed you terribly!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

This is just to say 'Happy Eid-Ul-Mabas' to all Muslims.

Mohsen, Elham, Amal, Shahrbanu, Setayesh, Marina, Andrew, ...where are you? I HAVE MISSED YOU!

Next Tuesday, I'm taking and giving exam! :lol: In the morning, I am giving exam to students. In the afternoon, I am sitting for exam! What a day!

I wish you all the best in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
MrNice

Post by MrNice »

Hi, everyone.. I'm Steve from Korea. I'm new here and I'm glad to be part of this club..
let's have fun everyone^^
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome MrNice!

Post by behnam »

Hi MrNice,

Welcome to this silent garden, like what we see in winters; snow on the ground, no leaves on trees, and we hear crows crying instead of nightingale singing! A few years ago, this garden had no empty places for others; always packed with different people from different parts of the world. What has happened to this beautiful place? I don't know!

The shortage of water? Maybe! The oldness of trees? Maybe! The death of its owner? Maybe! Maybe, all of them together! What a sad story!

I really feel nostalgic about the past.

Welcome! Thank you for knocking the door of this old cottage, on the corner of this ruined garden, and making the old gardener happy. The old poor tired gardener, sickly lying on the wooden bed, reads love stories and has mixed feelings. Will the nightingales come to this garden again? Is there any hope for spring days; the garden full of beautiful flowers, bees are taking sweetness from them while making that high frequent famous noise; wizzzzzzz? I hope so!

All the best,
Behnam, 28 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am proud of my father!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you.

Regardless of some nice phrases inside it, I found the message of this story interesting. I hope you like it.

On his first day in office, as President Abraham Lincoln entered to give his inaugural address, one man stood up. He was a rich aristocrat.

He said, "Mr. Lincoln, you should not forget that your father used to make shoes for my family."

And the whole Senate laughed; they thought they had made a fool of Lincoln.
But certain people are made of a totally different mettle.

Lincoln looked at the man directly in the eye and said, "Sir, I know that my father used to make shoes for your family, and there will be many others here, because he made shoes the way nobody else can. He was a creator. His shoes were not just shoes; he poured his whole soul into them.

"I want to ask you, have you any complaint? Because I know how to make shoes myself. If you have any complaint I can make you another pair of shoes. But as far as I know, nobody has ever complained about my father's shoes. He was a genius, a great creator and I am proud of my father."

The whole Senate was struck dumb. They could not understand what kind of man Abraham Lincoln was. He was proud because his father did his job so well that not even a single complaint had ever been heard.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Stone on the Road!

Post by behnam »

The Stone on the Road

One day a farmer, walking down the street in a small town came across a large stone in the middle of his path. The farmer complained: "Who could be so careless as to leave such a big stone on the road? Why does someone not remove it?" He went away complaining.

The next day, the same thing happened with a milkman. He too went away grumbling but left the stone as it was.

Then one day, a student came across the stone. Worried that someone may fall over it and hurt himself, he decided to push it aside. He pushed long and hard all by himself and eventually managed to remove the stone from the path. He came back and noticed a piece of paper where the stone was kept.

He picked the paper and opened it. Inside was written, "You are the true wealth of this nation."

There are two kinds of people
Talkers and doers.
Talkers merely talk, while doers do.

The moral of this story is that if you don't want to get involved you have no right to criticize Become the change you wish to see in this world.

Service to society is the rent we pay for the space we occupy on this Earth!

All the best,
Behnam, 28 May, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Leaving!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

Tomorrow, I have to sit for exam. The course is 'Nanophotonics'. I like it. I am ready for the exam.

My students must sit for their final exam too. The course is called 'Basic Physics 2'. It concerns Electricity and magnetism. The questions are ready! :lol:

I am about to leave Tehran.

Wish me good luck please!

All the best,
Behnam, 02 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

"Stop Doing List"

Post by behnam »

7 Things You Should Add to Your "Stop Doing List"

You probably make lists of things to do and follow them through. But what about the things you should stop doing? Successful people do not do the following things but chances are you still do. Make a decision to add these to your "stop doing list" these from today going forward:

1. Making Excuses. Successful people do not blame others or make excuses or complain about their bad luck. They take full responsibility for their lives. They know that success and failure lie in their hands. So stop being a victim, stop whining and stop making excuses.

2. Drifting. Winners have a plan. They have a direction and a purpose. They do not drift through life hoping for the best. They set goals and then set about achieving them. If you approach each day in a happy go lucky way then stop. Stop drifting and start planning. Develop a vision of a successful you. List what you have to do to get there. Plan your work then work your plan.

3. Sitting in Front of a Computer All Day (or worse still…a TV). Sure there are some important things you can do sitting at your screen but do not spend all day there. Get out and meet people, network, learn. Do things with the people you want to lead or help or do business with.

4. Putting Things Off. Procrastination is the enemy of success. Decide on your objective, list out the tasks you have to complete, prioritize them and then get on with the top ones. We all suffer the temptation to put off the jobs we fear or dislike. Bite the bullet. Eat the frog. Do the job.

5. Just the Easy Stuff. Which tasks do you spend most time on? The important, the urgent, the easy or the routine? If you spend most of your time on easy or less important tasks then stop. You should focus first on the most important jobs, the ones that will move you towards your strategic objective. You should delegate or ignore the low value activities.

6. Sitting in Ineffective Meetings. Do you waste time at work in low-value meetings? Most office workers do. Every meeting should have a clear purpose, an agenda and a skilled chairperson who keeps the meeting focused on delivering its objectives. Do not go to poor meetings just ask for a summary of agreed actions.

7. Limiting your Ambition. Successful people have enormous self-belief, drive and ambition. They hold themselves to high standards. Are you holding yourself back? Have you lost some of your self-belief and confidence? Start afresh. Set yourself ambitious goals. Remind yourself of your skills and achievements. Motivate yourself every day.

If you can eliminate the low value activities and the negative things you do then you will free yourself to succeed. Stop doing the things that you know are wasting your time and start building your success.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

6 Tips for Resolving Conflicts

Post by behnam »

6 Tips for Resolving Conflicts

Resolving conflicts whether in office, in friends community or at home is a challenge. The situation sometimes get worst when nobody shows the flexibility on his/her stance. The below tips might help when you have been assigned (Or you assign it to yourself) to resolve the conflict.

1-Be fair regardless of your relation with different parties. Sometimes your closed one can be wrong. Hence make up your mind to be transparent and fair throughout. Judge people fairly.

2-Empathetic Listening is very important. Listen to all parties carefully. Put yourself in their shoes to understand their stance.

3-Carefully analyze the statements from each party. List down the pros and cons of the stance from each party. Sometimes both parties are right and sometimes both are wrong. In your analysis you need to find the option which gives maximum benefit to everyone.

4-If the conflict is between two persons, consider a solution which neither party-A has proposed, neither B has Proposed but the third solution which suits both persons. Consider Win-Win scenario where everyone gains something at the cost of compromise.

5-If you want to give advice to a party (which you think is wrong), give it privately. Don't do counseling when both are present. This will offend one party and may strain the relations further. Remember not to criticise.

6-Sometimes youngsters are right and old ones are wrong. If the issue is not too serious, request youngsters to be flexible. It always pay off. Remember that we have learnt so much from our seniors (bosses, team leads, parents and other senior family members). So this is the time to pay back to make them feel proud about their teachings and to develop trust in relations.

Developing emotional intelligence is another approach to study people and understand them in depth. As per Wikipedia "Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups" Learn this technique to improve your mental powers. Google it.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Character Building Thoughts

Post by behnam »

Character Building Thoughts

1. How I look is not as important as how I act.
2. I treat others the way I want them to treat me.
3. I am a good sport; I follow the rules, take turns and play fair.
4. It is okay to laugh at funny things, but not to laugh at others.
5. I do not gossip; if I cannot say anything helpful, I do not say anything at all.
6. When I am sad, I help myself feel better by thinking of things that are good in my life.
7. In order to have friends, I must act in a kind way.
8. I believe that I am someone who can do important things.
9. What I say and how I say it tells others the kind of person I am.
10. I appreciate my family, my teachers, and my school.
11. I treat everyone with respect.
12. When I listen, I show others that I care about them.
13. I am being a good citizen when I volunteer to help others.
14. I think for myself and make smart choices that are good for me.
15. Each day offers a new start to do my best.
16. I try to understand what my friends are feeling.
17. Everyone makes mistakes, so instead of getting angry with myself, I try to do better.
18. I do not give up; I keep trying until I can do my work.
19. Sharing with others makes me feel good and makes them feel good too.
20. I work out my problems without hurting myself or others.
21. I am being polite when I wait for my turn and say please and thank you.
22. When I smile at people, they usually smile back.
23. I encourage my friends to do their best.
24. My values guide me to do what is right.
25. I am honest; I do not cheat or steal.
26. When I am angry, I use self-control and do not hurt others.
27. I am being creative when I draw, paint or write a poem or story.
28. I say, "No!" to things that could hurt my body like tobacco/cigarettes/alcohol.
29. When I do what I say I will do, I am being responsible.
30. I am grateful for what I have, so I share with others.
31. I try to learn something new each day.
32. When things do not go my way, I stop and think of what I can do to make them better.
33. I do not make fun of other children because I don't know what their life is like.
34. I feel successful when I do my best.
35. Everyone has good and bad feelings.
36. I take care of myself by eating healthy food, exercising and getting enough rest.
37. I am being punctual when I am on time and do not keep people waiting.
38. When I cooperate with others, I get more done.
39. I follow the rules and try to make my school a better place.
40. I like to get to know children who are different from me.
41. Since I tell the truth, my friends trust me.
42. I look for what is good in others and I say what I like about them.
43. I buy only what I need and I save my money.
44. When I use my time wisely, there is usually enough time to do what I want to do.
45. I think before I act; how I act affects how others treat me.
46. Using manners helps me keep my friends.
47. I have courage to stand up for children who are teased.
48. Before I do something, I ask myself, "Is it safe?"
49. I am me -- I do not try to be like someone else.
50. I care about living things on earth so I recycle and do not litter.
51. When I write down what I think and feel, I learn about myself.
52. I plan ahead and think about what I want to do when I grow up.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

How are you my friend , hope you are fine and enjoy your life . How are the towins. In fact I was in travel for two weeks,also I feel so lazy these day,whenever I want to open the website or somthing to read ,I go to sleep right away. I don't know why maybe because I am extrimist in eating of seasonal furits. the melons in different shapes ,cheery and apricat. I think it makes a probelm in my body. it causes that the precent of urea exceed the normal ,so I go to sleep more than normal. I tried don't go to sleep to see the football much two nights ago , the Iran - Nigeria soccer, so I took the TV to the yard and sitting beside the gurden and put a baskect of furits in front of myself . I ate as much as I could to avoid sleeping , and finally I suceeded to watch the game completely.

I haven't any practise in English ,so I think it is difficult for me to write.

good bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Nice to see you here Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? How is everything with you? I hope all is going well and you are enjoying every second of your life. My kids and wife are well. Thank you very much for your care.

Next week, on Wednesday, I have an important exam. Actually, it is important to pass the course successfully with full mark. I am the only student! Can you imagine a situation in which you are alone and you sit for an exam? It is really uninterested. You know why? Well, you cannot prove yourself. Nobody is there to be compared with. It is like a competition with no rival! The level of motivation is low!

Fruits aren't bad for our health, are they? However, manage what you eat.

I am not interested in football. I have no time for lying in front of TV!

All the best,
Behnam, 19 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I hope you get the best mark in your exam , you are seroius in reaching to your goal ,so you don't need anyone to compete beside you. also your are not a child or a school student ,you don't need to defeat others to prove yourself and to be praised.

I like football and other sports ,because I used to play them ,but now I try not to watch football ,because I think it wastes my time . It is like a person who addict to smok ,althought he knows it is harmful for his health ,but he is not able to avoid it.

have a good time
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Motivation is important!

Post by behnam »

Hi again Mohsen,

Thank you very much for the early reply.

Motivation is essentially important when it comes to what human beings do! What does motivate us to act or react? I am not in the mood for philosophical discussion, but, it is necessary to be noticed that positive competition motivates us to do our best and to work hard. I cannot prove myself! Yes, that's true. The exam isn't interesting at all! Suppose, I got 15 out of 20! How could I prove my hard work? How could I say to the professor that the exam was unusual, hard, difficult, etc.? If there were someone else, comparison was possible. I am studying and working hard, even beyond what the professor has taught. I am ready for exam, and I will make the professor amazed. However, the positive effects of having a rival cannot be denied.

About football, enjoy it. If something helps you relax; and it isn't against rules of course, do it! I used to watch football, but at that time, players were fair and worth supporting. These days, there is no point in supporting some silly men with strange styles of hair and a lot of tattoos...! So disgusting!

Things have changed! Football is good for rich countries(with rich people). It should be mentioned that there are many rich countries in the world, but a few of them have rich people. Football is not good for a country with a wide gulf between the rich and the poor!

All the best,
Behnam, 19 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Husband's Note for his Wife

Post by behnam »

Mohsen, we are talking about football. It is convenient to say some nice things related to football! {-: {-: {-:

A husband wrote to his wife: The FIFA World Cup is close by. Let me give you a few rules that will preserve your beauty.

1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.

2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed or die or whatever during the World Cup because we won't go.

3. No talking during the game, wait for half-time or end of the game.

4. Repeats & highlights are as good as the main match, so I am going to watch them too.

5. We can watch STAR PLUS provided actors and actresses are wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Brazil.

6. You don't just pass in front of the TV if am watching soccer, you better crawl on the floor.

7. Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; is this Chelsea versus England?

8. No funny faces to my friends when they come for soccer.

9. There shall be no comments about Cristiano Ronaldo's looks. Professionalism shall remain an absolute part of the WC.

10. If you miss the line up please don't ask, 'Who's that guy?'

11. Ronaldo the Brazilian and Ronaldo the Portuguese are not related, India and Pakistan did not qualify, so please no stupid questions.

Thank you

All the best,
Behnam, 19 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you all? I hope all is well with you

I've just written a long text here but I forgot to save it.what happened ??? :?: I lost the whole text before submitting it! :evil: }:

I'll rewrite it another time again

happy being here again.
Seti
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

10 Things that You Can Control in Your Life

Post by behnam »

10 Things that You Can Control in Your Life

We humans spend much of our time trying to control every aspect of our lives.
Unfortunately, too often we try and control things that are simply beyond our control.
The list of what we can control is quite short, but once you know these 10 things you will be able to take control of your own life.

1. What you do: Your actions are yours alone.
You choose to make them or not make them and you are responsible for the effects of those actions.

2. What you say: Likewise, the words you speak (or write) are also consciously chosen. Like actions, they have an impact on your life and the lives of those you contact.

3. What you think: Yes, there are some subconscious thoughts that you can't control. But the things that you really think about, your beliefs, your ideals, etc. are concepts you have chosen to accept and believe in.

4. Your work: Many people like to overlook this one, it being much easier to say, "Oh, I'm! trapped in my job because I don't have a degree, experience, etc." That's simple a way of denying one's responsibility in having chosen the job in the first place. It's your job and you chose it. If you stay (or go), that's a choice as well.

5. The people you associate with: There's a famous T-shirt that states: "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys."
Colloquial is very often correct! Your friends can either lift you up or bring you down. You make the decision which type of friends you wish to have.

6. Your basic physical health: Much about our health is a factor of genetics, environment, and exposure. Much more of our health is simply a matter of the decisions we make about our health, such as: diet, exercise, drugs, sleep, routine physicals, check-ups, etc.

7. The environment you live in: Your house, the condition of your home, the town you live in, the amenities available to you are all things you can control, although some to a lesser degree (i.e., you decide to tolerate them or move someplace else).

8. Your fiscal situation: Having or not having enough money is a factor of what you make versus what you spend.

9. Your time: You choose how to "spend" your time and how much of your time to give to various activities. You'll never get more time than the 24 hours your given each day.

10. Your legacy: All your actions, words, and knowledge that you share while you are living become the gift that you leave when you are gone.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

How was your exam , I hope you were satisfied with the result .Yes , I agree with you ,motivation is important , it causes that we keep moving ahead .many things can motivate a person , competition , money ,love ,sex, position ,power, inferiority complex .

About football players who use strange style of hair and lot of tattoos what is the motivation. What is the motivation behind the women who use make up and tattoos and show their bodies by wearing of tight dress in the street?

a person who is not beautiful try to use special hear style , I saw a black color football player (negro) who made his hear like a rooster crest in yellow color, and a woman who used as much as make up to look more beautiful, they try to repair their face by these tools

Some people like to be famous , so use special tattoos on skin, there are some crazy people who love ugly things, when a foolish person in another side of the world do something ,it become an style or model or fashion ,so stupid people follow it

Dear Behnam lunacy is ruining the humanity. It is models , wars which are spread in the world ,some seditious activities which spread by some companies like BBC. I was watching BBC today, BBC tries to cheat people by telling fake news about some terrorists in Iraq by calling them Ahle Sunnat . sometime show the fashion design which mostly are made by Jewish designer.

Don’t worry there are many wise people who never be captured by these cultural attack ,although the foolish are most on the screens.

bye
mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your post. There are some nice points; motivating actually, in your post. God willing and wife allowing(Hehehehe...), about those points and the exam, I will post a post today!

All the best,
Behnam, 26 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

7 Tips for Peace of Mind

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I love the following article. Aside from the inclusion of some useful phrases such as "Social crises, familial crises, lack of trust, loss of respect, ..." the text is handy itself! I hope you'll like it!

7 Tips for Peace of Mind

When you were child you had a pure mind; the mind which was free from worries and anxieties. As the time passed, you were influenced by several social, personal, familial and official crises such as financial complications, broken relationship, lack of trust, joblessness, failure in business, loss of respect and so on. When the mind is stressful, the associated germs of negativity, jealousy and pessimism add fuel to fire and hence your pure mind becomes impure.

These impurities if taken out can bring back the mental purity hence real spirit of joy of childhood can be attained up to an adequate level. Off course you cannot fix all of your problem at once but you can train your mind to develop the skills which can help either bypass or overcome the depressed and tragic situations so as to give you a big time relaxation while you focus on the solution to your problems. Below are some techniques which can be used to combat the peace stealing triggers:

Mind your own business. Yes, please mind your own business. When you start being concerned about things which are not related to you, you lose your grip on your thought process which often results in negativity disturbing the mental peace. Basically, your mind starts wandering here and there. As you know that a non-focused mind is evil's workshop hence the germs of negativity and jealousy gain more strength. So next time an unnecessary thought comes to your mind, think whether this is really something you should be worrying for? If not, shun it right away and focus on something positive, practical and fruitful.

Surround yourself in positive people. Ignore negative comments and stay away from negative souls. When someone is negative, he spreads negativity and you get affected. Permanently staying with such people will have long term impact on your character so think about your company.

Don't think about others too much. Remember the great quote: small minds discuss people; Average minds discuss events; Higher minds discuss ideas and Great minds act in silence. Don't allow your brain to compare yourself to others as this is an insult to yourself. Don't be Jealous; it's a heart killing disease, get rid of it as soon as possible. When you are jealous you focus on finding faults in others even if they don't have. This poisons your soul and steals the mental peace.

You can't keep everyone happy. Don't be over sensitive. Be natural and genuine in what you do. Be positive, constructive and ethical in your deeds and then don't really care too much about others. Be aware, don't apply this formula to too closed relations. Develop trust to establish powerful relationships.

Control your mood swings as it is an indication of unstable personality. Do it by not being over sensitive to others. Stop being reactive and implosive. Stay calm.

Ignore your thoughts about being unlucky. Bad luck happens to everyone. It's not your fault at all. Time whether good or bad, passes quickly. Develop the power of not looking back into your past. Believe in the power of Now. Believe in your skills. Work hard and have faith in God; you will get what you have been entitled for. Be patient and see what God has planned for you. Patience and consistency in your deeds is the key to success.

Simplicity in your character and living style can overcome the stress and improve your happiness index. Don't be socially sensitive and start following every single trend your social circle is following.

With these recommendations, I believe you can bring major changes in your life style hence attain back your mental peace.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Exam!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine.

As I'd promised, now I write something about the exam. The subject was 'Quantum Optics' which is one of the two mains subjects in studying Photonics. As you may know, I had to go to Tabriz University to sit for the exam, the great professor was at Tabriz University on Wednesday!

Tabriz is a really beautiful city; beautiful buildings, trees, shopping centers, etc. The weather was nice and the sky was blue. There were no clouds in the sky. The first thing you may notice when putting your feet out of the Railway Station is the colour contrast between the trees in Tehran and Tabriz. There is a big difference between the green we use to describe the colour of trees in Tehran and what it is like in Tabriz! I don't know how to put it; all I am saying is that in Tabriz, the trees were greener and brighter.

Anyway, at 10 o'clock, I was at the professor's office! After greeting, he gave me the questions and some papers. He had to attend at a meeting, so had to leave the office. When he was leaving look what I said: "Dear professor, since I've studied this subject very well, I hope to get the complete mark(20 out of 20)! In order not to be faced with accusation of cheating(using books, and similar things, since the exam was closed-book) please take my briefcase with yourself, or put it somewhere out of the reach of my hand!" The professor got shucked and said, "Come on Mr... I do trust you!"

I insisted on it and he finally took my briefcase and put it on his desk(I had another desk to sit back and to answer the questions).

Fortunately, after the professor leave, some students and another professor came to his office and waited for him! Therefore, I wasn't alone at the office. Although I was the only student-busy with questions-at the office, there were some other people at the office too!

On the question paper, there were 4 questions. Two questions were related to the discussed matters at the classroom, but two of them seemed new to me. I solved one of the new questions(Question 2). It took me about one hour to solve it. I drove the equation which was asked. It was a very nice question. I wrote 4 sheets as the answer of question 2! At 12 o'clock, the professor came to the office and said; "Mr... what's up?" I replied, "I've answered to the question 2, now I am doing question 1. By the way, thank you for making such a comprehensive question."

He surprisingly asked; 'have you solved it?" I answered; "Yes, I have." Then I gave him the sheets and he looked at them. He said; 'It seems you have studied well."

At 14:30 he came to the office and asked,; "Mr...what's up?" I answered; "I have completed two questions. I am about to finish question 3 too." He kindly said; "That's enough! You have studied very well. You don't need to answer to the question 4! Complete question 3, and let's go!". After 5 minutes, I finished question 3 and gave him the sheets. I wrote 14 sheets for answering to 3 questions!

Question 4 was easy. It was related to the discussed matters in the class.

At 15 o'clock, I was in a traditional restaurant eating broth. I love broth very much. Tabriz is famous for its broth by the way. Then I bought some souvenirs and left Tabriz-my motherland- at 19 o'clock!

By the grace of God, the exam was great. I did it very well.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Unanswered Questions!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

According to the history of Islam, Mula Ali used to talk to water wells! I am not comparable with Ali-nobody is comparable with him because in his book(Nahjolbalaghe) he has shown that he had been different from ordinary people. However, I may understand why Ali has done it. I may understand what had made him talk to the wells.

I believe the history is repetitive. The same human beings with the same desires, needs, senses, emotions, etc. were living on the Earth thousands years ago. The great change in science and technology isn't deniable, and I am not denying it. However, the technology may change the kinds of foods or the method of cooking them. It can create new recipes, but hunger or thirst is the same among human beings. Therefore, by studying the past we can understand the present and predict the future! I guess this is why people often say 'History is a big teacher!'

I don't mean to criticize people, the society and the culture. I don't mean to judge. However, I've got some unanswered questions. I am at my forties. After forty years, I still don't know the answer of some questions. In this post, I am going to mention to one of the unanswered questions in my mind.

There are thousands TV and radio stations in the world. For example, BBC(British Broadcasting Corporation) has been broadcasting programs in different languages for many years. Consider the importance of money in the materialist philosophy as a principle, the question is this: How is the BBC supported financially and why? This question can be asked in many ways. For example, how do they give salaries to some people to create some programs for Persian? What' are the benefits of it?

We don't need to be as wise as Einstein to understand the purposes of BBC and other similar stations such as VOA etc. Everybody may know the answer. However, my question turns to be this: Despite the fact that everybody may know the purposes of those stations, why do people put satellite dishes(big ears actually) on the roofs to listen to them? This is magical and mysterious!

Oh, I don't want to dig it more. I don't want to criticize people and my society. I don't want to judge, but I can safely and surely say 'the majority of people are like sheep. They are like the pieces of chess. Those stations play with them!' What is the percentage of 'sheep like people'? More than 99 percent of people in my opinion! It is amazing by the way, the percentage of the Baa Baa ees(sheep) is going up as the time passes! {-: {-: {-:

Mohsen, it is the era of talking to well. If someone doesn't talk to well, s/he falls into 'sheep like people's group'! Is that clear? I hope so! {-: :lol: {-:

Those women and men with those tattoos, make-ups, ... are in the first layer of 'sheep like' people. Those are like solders in the chess board. They are played sooner than other pieces. My question can be asked in a different way too: Who is the main king in the chess board? This is one of the unanswered questions in my mind!!!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Clarification!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends, some clarification and correction is needed. Women and men with those tattoos, make-up, hair styles,... are in the first layer of 'sheep like people' group. Those are like soldiers in the world's chess board. They are played(moved by chess players) earlier than other pieces. My question can be asked in a different way too: Who is the main king in the chess board and who are the main chess players in the world? This is one of the biggest secrets and an unanswered question in my mind!!!

Finally, we should ask ourselves about our roles in the world's chess board! What is my role? Am I a player? If not, which piece of chess am I? It should be kept in mind that people fall into three categories in the materialist philosophy; the players, the pieces, and neutrals. Obviously, the vast majority of people are chess pieces; mainly soldiers! That's very difficult to belong to the neutral group! Someone must be very wise to fit into this group. In conclusion, the distribution of people is something like this: More than 99 percent of people are soldiers. Some of them are other pieces. A few of them are players(the number of players is less than the number of fingers in one person's hands), and a few of them are neutral. {-:

Let's see what the greatest and wisest man in the history of Islam has said about this topic:

قال(ع):كُن فِی الفِتْنَةِ كَابْنِ اللَّبُونِ لا ظَهْرٌ فَیُرْكَبَ،وَلا ضَرْعٌ فَیُحْلَبَ
Ali said: During civil disturbance be like an adolescent camel who has neither a back strong enough for riding nor udders for milking!

Wonderful! Great! Brilliant! Full of wisdom! At that era, chess playing wasn't common in the Arab peninsular, but people could easily see different kinds of camels and their usages. Some camels were used for riding, some for milking, some others for loading, etc. An adolescent is almost useless! It is free, grazing freely in the hope that to grow up and to fall into one of the categories! :lol:

In this analogy, adolescent camels are neutral people; chess pieces are adult camels which are used either for riding or milking! The players are those few riders(owners)!

Hey, know yourself and find your role! {-: :lol: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 27 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

To the love!

Post by behnam »

To the Love!

Let's stop sounding and speaking like philosophers for a while and talk in a different language! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Love:

Wherever I go I see your eyes,
Your face, as a piece of mirror, is always in front of me,
Your sweet smell turns in my memories, turning like clouds in the sky,
To be with you is my great wish forever,
I need you hey fresh air,
Your breath creates life with mine,
I die without you!

You are the sadness of my love, you are sweet,
You are glorious, you are like a religion!,
Your root goes to the soul of genuineness,
You are the respect of a traditional old art!

Invite me! Invite me to the feast of your words,
Invite me to the feast of your honest salutation,
I am addicted to the feast of your eyes,
Invite me to the feast of your generous sight,
Invite me! Invite me to the city of your eyes,
Make me the guest of stars!

Invite me to the brightness,
Make my heart get released from the sorrow of pains,
Your face, as a piece of mirror, is always in front of me,
Your sweet smell turns in my memories, turning like clouds in the sky,
To be with you is my great wish forever,
I need you hey fresh air,
Your breath creates life with mine,
I die without you!

YOU INVITE ME TO THE CITY OF YOUR STARS!
YOU MAKE ME THE GUEST OF STARS!
YOU INVITE ME TO THE BRIGHTNESS!
YOU INVITE ME TO THE FEAST OF YOUR KIND WORDS!
YOU INVITE ME TO THE FEAST OF YOUR HONEST SALUTATION!
YOU INVITE ME TO THE FEAST OF YOUR GENEROUS SIGHT!
YOU MAKE ME GET RELEASED FROM THE GRIEF OF PAINS!

Lucky is someone who has got a goddess in the world,
By her existence, he spends moments and life,
You, the goddess of happiness, be always with me,
By you, the light of brightness will glitter in my dark night!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Ramadan!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Happy Ramadan to you!

Although the daytime is long in the North Hemisphere and fasting is quite difficult, we Muslims have to fast in Ramadan. May God support us and give us sufficient strength to be able to fast in this holy month. Fasting is difficult in summers, sure, but 'no pain no gain'! If it was easy, everyone could fast. Therefore, ranking was impossible. When ranking is impossible offering rewards seems pointless.

When you are praying PLEASE remember me! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

HAPPY RAMADAN!

All the best,
Behnam, 28 June, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

It is 5.30 PM,I have no energy to write, the page in front of me is blur. Today I was in the streets in the hot weather (+ 40 °C) and now I must wait for 3 hours to drink a drop of water. Just know I want to read 20 pages of Quran ( Joz-e 3) . I like reading Quran very much, because the words in Quran came down from the almighty God through his prophet Mohammad (PBUH), So when we recite Quran ,we say some words that came out from Mohammad' mouth, this is one reason to enjoy reading Quran , another reason is that by reading Quran we forget the materialistic world and go to the heavenly world, so we get a feeling of peace in our heart. The words are miracles ,if we repeatedly read Quran ,we inter a new world .
Of course there are some terms for people , before putting the seeds in the land ,the land should prepared well. The belief to God and resurrection day,try to avoiding sins and try to be virtue and do piety … these are the terms which complete a person to enjoy reading Quran.

Happy Ramadan to you,

It is said that "The Books of Ibrahim (as) were revealed on the first night of the month of Ramadan; the Torah was revealed on the sixth of the month of Ramadan; the Gospel (Injil) was revealed on the thirteenth of the month of Ramadan; the Psalms (Zabur) were revealed on the eighteenth of the month of Ramadan, and the Holy Qur'an was revealed on the twenty-fourth of the month of Ramadan."
Have a blessing Ramadan
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Today the weather was cool in Tehran. We didn't turn the air-conditioner on today! Last night, it rained in Tehran. That's why the weather was nice. I am writing these things in the evening. That's why I use the simple past to describe the weather in Tehran. More than 9o percent of the day has gone! {-:

When you are breaking your fast and reciting the holy Qur'an, please remember the people who love Ramadan and fasting but they cannot! }:

Thank you very much for the nice points about Ramadan Karim.

All the best,
Behnam, 4 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Where is Marina the great???

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. In this part of the world, the weather is boiling. The temperature changes between +40 and +27 degree on days and at nights respectively.

Yesterday I had a chance to chat with two old friends. I really enjoyed it. We formed friendships with each other in 2009 when were writing in 'Let's learn together' on http://WWW.English-at-home.com. We have successfully maintained our friendships for a long-time. I hope our friendships will last so long; everlasting actually. The chat brought back some happy memories of our golden days. We also remembered some old friends; Elham, Setayesh, Marina the great, Mohsen, Andrew, Veronica, Adelaida, Amal, etc.

As you may know, in the previous thread, from 2007 to 2011, we wrote more than 5000 pages. Elham; one of the gold members of the thread, did a great job and gathered all pages in four files. I have those files on my computer. I read my friends' first posts and felt nostalgic about the past! Good old days!

Where is Marina the great? This is a big question in my mind. How could she manage to forget 'Let's learn together' and the friends? Frankly speaking, how could she manage to forget me? She cannot forget me at all, because I have planted a strong tree of kindness in her heart. The tree will never get dried! However, does she come to this place anymore? I google her name at least once a week, I am always trying my best to find a sign from her. Does she do the same? But, this thread can be easily found! Therefore, she is luckier than me.

Ramadan associates her name with some unforgettable sweet memories! A human being cannot forget these memories; let alone Marina the great who was an angel! I wish her all the best in the world. I hope she is happily and healthily living under the sky! Oh, you don't know how I feel when I just imagine her living under the same sky I am doing, and seeing the same sun! Laughing&crying, about to let out my soul from my body!

Many things happened to Behnam but you didn't came back! Behnam let doctors cut his chest to have a bypass operation on his heart, you didn't ask for his welfare! How cruel you are! That's OK, but don't forget the last compromise and promise; to meet each other in Heaven!
ان شاء الله

I said I am loyal,
I am like Mount Everest,
You were going but,
I was stopping you,
I couldn't take your name out from my heart.

You went, but your photo is remained in my bed,
Your name is remained in my notebook,
The day you come back ohhhhh myyyy dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
On the corner of the cage, you will see only some feathers of me!

روزی که برگردی ای نازنین من
کنج قفس بی تو مشتی پرم مانده

All the best,
Behnam, 12 July, 2014

P.S. I had a chance to chat with Elham and Setayesh yesterday. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to them. Dear Elham and Setayesh, thank you!

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Fill in the blanks!(EXAM AND MARK)

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am going to give you some expressions which are about Exam&Mark! Then, I will write some sentences with blanks. You have to use the phrases to complete the sentences. Notice, each phrase is used once!

revise for an exam - sit an exam - mark an exam - pass/fall an exam - scrape though an exam - make a mess of an exam - pass an exam with flying colours - a really stiff/hard exam -How did you do in your exam? - get a mark - lose marks - give a mark - deduct marks - your final mark - full marks - a good mark -a low mark - the top mark

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the above expressions:

1) I spent the whole weekend ..... for my final exams. I didn't go out once.
2) Do we have to ......an exam at the end of the course?
3) She's exceptionally bright and she ..... all her exams easily.
4) I almost failed the exam. I just managed to ..... through with 51%.
5) I don't know what grade I got because the teacher hasn't ..... our exam yet.
6) How did you ..... ? Badly. I failed three of them.
7) I ..... I mucked the whole thing up.
8) He ...... I think he got nearly 100%.
9) It was ...... I don't think many of us will pass.
10) I'm hoping to ..... a good mark in the exam tomorrow.
11) Please remember that marks will be ..... for bad spelling.
12) The teacher ..... the highest mark to Elham.
13) Setayesh would've got 100%, but she ..... four marks for poor hand writing.
14) He did no revision for the maths exam., but he still got a ..... mark.
15) Nobody got ..... marks in the spelling test, but I got nearly all the answers right.
16) Marina the great scored the ..... mark in the English test. She's always first in the class.
17) Project work accounts for 50% of your ..... mark for this course.
18) If you get ..... mark in the test, you'll have to take the test again.

Please fill the blanks and write your answers. This is good practice to learn collocations. I will write the complete sentences tomorrow. Good luck with practicing! {-; {-; {-;

All the best,
Behnam, 13 July, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

*******ANSWERS******ANSWERS*******ANSWERS********

1)
I spent the whole weekend revising for my final exams. I didn't go out once.
2) Do we have to sit an exam at the end of the course?
3) She's exceptionally bright and she passed all her exams easily.
4) I almost failed the exam. I just managed to scrape through with 51%.
5) I don't know what grade I got because the teacher hasn't marked our exam yet.
6) How did you do in your exam? Badly. I failed three of them.
7) I made a mess of my exam I mucked the whole thing up.
8) He passed the exam with flying colours I think he got nearly 100%.
9) It was a really stiff/hard exam I don't think many of us will pass.
10) I'm hoping to get a good mark in the exam tomorrow.
11) Please remember that marks will be deducted for bad spelling.
12) The teacher gave the highest mark to Elham.
13) She would've got 100%, but she lost four marks for poor hand writing.
14) He did no revision for the maths exam, but he still got a good mark.
15) Nobody got full marks in the spelling test, but I got nearly all the answers right.
16) Marina scored the top mark in the English test. She's always first in the class.
17) Project work accounts for 50% of your final mark for this course.
18) If you get a low mark in the test, you'll have to take the test again.

********GOODBYE******GOODBYE******GOODBYE*******
Veronicaho

Post by Veronicaho »

Hallo, hallo, halloooo!!

Here I am ... again as always ... busy and late. But you are all of you in my heart and I will never forget you! <3 <3 <3
We have got summer here and the temperature is between 22 - 28 and I enjoy it a lot and feel much healthier. Last year has been a very heavy year for me but I see the light in front of me now. The reason for my heavy year has been because Hanna has been stalked by her old boyfriend and he has
stalked and harassed Hanna a lot and it went so long that we were forced to report him to the police. After that we have been to trial twice. He has been convicted. Now it's just one more trial and I really hope it will be in a soon future so we can go forward again. But no one can understand this situation, how it has affected Hanna in her daily life. And I have got feelings that I never thought I had. Now I understand that parents can do anything when someone harms themes children. In the same time I have finish my master degrees in leadership and development in social and he alt care.

As always I work a lot but now I have just 3 nights in front of me, then I will have holiday for 4 weeks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Then I will sleep in the morning, do nothing ... just relax at our summer house, eat delicious food and drink some glas of wine ;)

I hope All of you will have a nice summer and maybe write some letter to me here ;)
BEHNAM!!!! When should we talk over Skype???

Many hugs from your old finish friend Veronica

[/color][/color][/color]
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Your Answers Are Correct!

Post by behnam »

Hi Setayesh,

Many thanks for the correct answers. Well done!

All the best,
Behnam, 14 July, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks Veronica!

Post by behnam »

Hi Veronica,

Thank you very much for visiting this thread. Sad to hear that Hanna has had some problems with his previous boyfriend. Actually, I knew, since you had told me while chatting on Skype. I hope it will be finished soon.

Congratulations on receiving your MS degree. It is a great success.

Seems the Sun does not distribute its lights fairly, because we have got a lot of sunlight here in Tehran that the temperature is +28 centigrade at nights and +40 centigrade on days. I wish I had something; like a very large reflector, to reflect some of the light to your country. Oh, how do you think about a research project on managing the Sun's light? Suppose you hold a coin in front of your eye. It will block your eye and then will narrow your field of view. We can block the Sun's light partially. The Earth does it when eclipsing! {-:

Please keep the contact with us. I hope to here more about you.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Complete the Sentences(Friend)

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Consider these expressions:

make friends - become friends - remain friends - meet a friend - visit a friend - bring a friend - approve of your friends - depends on your friends - fall out with your friends - lose touch with your friends - your best friend - a close friend - a mutual friend - an old friend - a friend of from work - just good friends - your circle of friends - family and friends - a friend of a friend

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the above phrases:

1) I'm ..... a friend on mine for dinner at the Homa Hottel later today.
2) I've ..... most of my school friends.
3) She says that she and Mehrdad aren't going out. They're ......
4) Setayesh is a very sociable person. She has .....
5) In spite of the bitter argument they had, they ..... the best of friends.
6) Her parents' don't ..... her friends! They say they're a bad influence.
7) Arash was my ..... at school. We did everything together.
8) I met Ali through .....
9) Kambiz and I ..... at university.
10) In times of crisis you know you can .... your best friends.
11) Ahmad and I are ..... friends. We lived next door to each other as kids.
12) Roya managed to recover with the help of .....
13) I'm afraid Amal isn't here tonight. She is ..... friends.
14) Behnam knows a lot of people, but only one or two that he'd call ..... friends.
15) They used to be good friends, but they've ..... recently-over money!
16) Can I ..... to the party?
17) On a Saturday I usually play football with some .....
18) She is the kind of person who doesn't find it easy to .....
19) My wife and I were introduced to each other by a .....

I will write the correct answers(in case nobody does it) tomorrow!

All the best,
Behnam, 14 July, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Answers(Friends)

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

Thank you for reading. Here are the answers. I hope you've practiced well and this helps you improve your English.

1) I'm meeting a friend of mine for dinner at the Homa Hottel later today.
2) I've lost touch with most of my school friends.
3) She says that she and Mehrdad aren't going out. They're just good friends.
4) Setayesh is a very sociable person. She has a wide circle of friends.
5) In spite of the bitter argument they had, they remain the best of friends.
6) Her parents' don't approve of her friends! They say they're a bad influence.
7) Arash was my best at school. We did everything together.
8) I met Ali through a friend of a friend.
9) Kambiz and I became friends at university.
10) In times of crisis you know you can depend on your best friends.
11) Ahmad and I are old friends. We lived next door to each other as kids.
12) Roya managed to recover with the help of her family and friends.
13) I'm afraid Amal isn't here tonight. She is visiting friends.
14) Behnam knows a lot of people, but only one or two that he'd call close friends.
15) They used to be good friends, but they've fallen out recently-over money!
16) Can I bring to the party?
17) On a Saturday I usually play football with some friends from work.
18) She is the kind of person who doesn't find it easy to make friends.
19) My wife and I were introduced to each other by a mutual friend.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
behnam, 15 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Great Viewers!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How many people view this thread at every 24 hours? Statistics show this thread is viewed 1000 times at every 24 hours! This is a great success for us, isn't it? How can we increase the number of viewers? We should motivate people to view the thread regularly, and recommend it to others. How can we motivate people? I think my new strategy; filling the blanks, which helps the English learners improve their language skills can be motivating. I hope so!

Until now, this thread has been viewed more than 290000 times. This is a big success in my opinion!

Thank you for viewing this thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Fill in the blanks!(LOVE)

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Here are some expressions about 'love':

need love - fall in love - feel love - declare your love - your love grows - send your love - a love affair - a love child - a love song - your love life - love letters - madly in love - love at first sight - no love lost between them - true love - a mother's love - undying love - unrequited love - a love-hate relationship - a great love of things - head over heals in love

Now, complete the sentences with the correct form of the above expressions:

1) Behnam and Marina the great were obviously .....! :lol:
2) He ..... in love with one of his students, and we were married within a month.
3) He's having a love ..... at work, I hope his wife finds out and leaves him.
4) ..... is when you love someone, but they do not return your love.
5) He married her to please his parents. I don't think he ..... any love for her.
6) Wonderful Tonight is a classic love ..... written by Eric Clapton.
7) I came across some old love ..... at the back of a drawer in my bedroom.
8) My father had a great ..... music.
9) At the wedding ceremony the bride and groom ..... their love for each other.
10) The love ..... of the young prince is never out of the papers!
11) They can't take their eyes off each other. They're .....
12) Nothing can be stronger than a ..... for her child.
13) On their wedding day they pledged ..... for each other.
14) Uncle Ali ..... his love and hopes you'll feel better soon.
15) We all know that young children ..... lots of love and affection.
16) There's ..... them. They can't stand each other.
17) A ..... is when feelings frequently change from love to hate.
18) When I saw her across the room, it was .....
19) It's no secret that e fathered a ..... with a young actress some years ago.
20) We're still very much in love. In fact, our love has ..... stronger over the years.
21) Love is strange, and ..... is strange but true.

I will post the answers tomorrow(In case nobody answers)!

Good luck with practicing.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Answers(LOVE)

Post by behnam »

1) Behnam and Marina the great were obviously head over heels in love! :lol:
2) He fell in love with one of his students, and we were married within a month.
3) He's having a love affair at work, I hope his wife finds out and leaves him.
4) 'Unrequited love' is when you love someone, but they do not return your love.
5) He married her to please his parents. I don't think he feels any love for her.
6) Wonderful Tonight is a classic love song written by Eric Clapton.
7) I came across some old love letters at the back of a drawer in my bedroom.
8) My father had a great love of music.
9) At the wedding ceremony the bride and groom declared their love for each other.
10) The love life of the young prince is never out of the papers!
11) They can't take their eyes off each other. They're madly in love.
12) Nothing can be stronger than a mother's love for her child.
13) On their wedding day they pledged undying love for each other.
14) Uncle Ali sends his love and hopes you'll feel better soon.
15) We all know that young children need lots of love and affection.
16) There's no love lost between them. They can't stand each other.
17) A 'love-hate friendship' is when feelings frequently change from love to hate.
18) When I saw her across the room, it was love at first sight.
19) It's no secret that he fathered a love child with a young actress some years ago.
20) We're still very much in love. In fact, our love has grown stronger over the years.
21) Love is strange, and true love is strange but true.

Thank you for practicing. Next practice will be about respect. It will come tomorrow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 17 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Fill in the blanks!(RESPECT)

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Consider these expressions:

with all due respect - show respect - gain respect - have respect - lose respect - treat with respect - the greatest respect - grudging respect - a healthy respect - a mutual respect - lack of respect - a lot of respect - a mark of respect - out of respect

Now complete the sentences with the correct form of the above expressions

1) As a manager he's a disaster because he doesn't ..... of his staff. If the company wants to success, they will need to replace him.
2) It's important that new teachers gain the respect of their students. The job becomes impossible if you ..... of the class.
3) The driver shouldn't have shouted at the old lady in that way. Everyone has a right to be .....
4) I think young people today need to ..... to the older generation. Offering your seat on a bus to an old person is just one example.
5) The prime Minister ..... of many leaders all around the world for his attempts to prevent war between A and B!
6) The new player is not liked, but he's very talented and so he's won ..... of the team.
7) A successful marriage is based not only on love but also on ..... for each other.
8) Although I don't agree with his theories, I have ..... for his ideas.
9) Don't worry, I know what my opponent is I have ..... for his abilities.
10) No alcohol was served at the dinner, ..... for Muslim customs.
11) A minute's silence was observed as a .... for the victims of the disaster.
12) Many of these young men are out of control. They show a complete ..... for authority.
13) I've got ..... for my gran. She lost her husband when she was young and still managed to give her family a decent upbringing.
14) Sir, ....., I think that you are wrong.

Many useful and nice sentences are used in this post. I hope you'll enjoy reading them and seeing the beautiful structures we use in everyday life.

Good luck with practicing.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 July, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *