Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for your post , I agree with you about not being pessimistic about people ,also I admire your great sentence about benefits and loss ,different attitudes about it ,someone beneficial idea is the loss idea for other.
I know a shopkeeper who sell his goods base on the price which he has bought it . he doesn't consider the current price of goods in the market. If he had bought goods with a cheap price he would sell it cheap. He is such a shopkeeper that never had economically impressive progressed. He is proud of his manner while some people believe that he is a fool man.
He is also a man who responsible for preparing tea for the people who come to the mosques, every nights he is working behind his tea desk free of charge and prepare tea service for thousands of people who come to the mosque.

Behnam, my idea about pretenses actions was in general, it has vast dimensions in social and ideological belief. While many young people are attracted to pretenses actions and change their basic beliefs.

I don't know the following example is the evidence for my statement or not , but I write it.

1500 years ago some pagan Arabs used to kill the baby if she was a girl. With the advent of Islam laws the practicing of female infanticide was condemned. Islam brought a new lease of life to women and elevated the status of women to great heights: so high that she stood shoulder to shoulder with man.
Islam also condemns abortion. During the development of fetus,when the body received the life-energy ( given the soul to the foetus) killing the baby (abortion ) is like killing a person in the street. A person who does it should pay fine like killing a human being .
But these days the civilized people have abortion with no fear of God like that ancient pagan Arabs , Does the civilization of human decline to 1500 years ago. What is the different between those uncivilized people and modern civilized people . Is the act these people shows that they come back to 1500 years ago?

It is great sentence which Elham mentioned it "sometimes we want to believe fake ones since it is pleasant to us and we can benefit from it, and sometimes we like to deny the true ones since we find it unpleasant" Thank you Elham for this great sentence.

B.W
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

A thoughts of poetry #4:

Don't kill my dream
Don't kill my dream
Don't kill my dream that I built my hopes on it
And I decided to live with it what was left from my years
Don't kill it, it's still a baby
Don't kill it, it's an innocent angel
Don't kill it, it's candle light
Don't kill it, it's a beacon of the road
Don't kill it, love doesn't forbidden
Don't kill it, my talk doesn't criminalized
Don't kill it, don't kill it
Don't kill my dream :cry:

written by:
- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi my friends...

In my last post I did intended mistakes.Can you find and correct them?!
What are your Opinions about the subject that I wrote about "dreams killing"?!
I'm waiting for your answers my dears...

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Wilzin,

How are you my friend?

There is no need to correct your writing since it is what you felt and it's your belief, I always follow my feelings and do what I believe that's the right thing to do. Anyway, who knows what is the right or the wrong?!

In answering your question about dream killing, I prefer to kill my young dream instead of living a fake reality.

Sometimes, it's better to give up dreaming and try to transfer it into a reality. Sometimes, killing a dream opens for us other beautiful doors and maybe give us the chance to have bigger dreams. Sometimes, killing a dream give us the chance to know other nice people and have a good memories about the old ones; Or give us the chance to know another world...

My friend, the life doesn't end, if you didn't get one of your dreams. But it would end, if you stopped dreaming.

Please don't let your life concern about just one dream...

Best wishes,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Wilzin,

I never give up on my dreams. I live with my dreams, without dreams I'm nothing. Actually, what gives me hope and makes me take next step is my dreams.I never meet them completely, but you know? My dreams makes me! When I want to know myself, I refer to my dreams, dreams I've had in the past, and dreams I have now for future! I have so many dreams, not just for external things! I have dreams on who I want to be, on which persnality I like to be seen as, on what kind of daughter, friend, wife and mother I want to be! :-D

I'm sure that just dreaming is not enough! I try not to be a blind person. I believe I'm a patient person! Sometimes I see other people are meeting MY dreams; sometimes, I get tooooooooo close to my dreams that there is just one step left to reach it, but I lose it; some times I just see that I'm getting away from my dear dream, ohhhhh, the worst case that has happened to me is reaching my big dream but just having it in my hands, it pures like water when you hold it in your hands and observe it leaving through the distance between your fingers! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

So you see, many dangers may threaten our dreams, but that never doesn't mean we have to kill them. We have to find the best way to cope with what fate brings to us! :-)

I love my dreams, they keep me alive, I try to reach them or in case I can't, I keep them some where in my mind! Emmm, maybe I convince myself that it hasn't been a right dream!

Dear Wilzin, one of my biggest dreams is to be a good person, the one who god loves! I do do do envy those who are such persons. Good for them, what is more pleasant than that? To be his lovely child,to be the one whom he feels proud of, the one whom he is satisfied with!
............good for them, good for them, good for them....

How enjoyable it is to know you're taking steps rightly in his way! Oh how sweet is when you know what you're doing is what makes him happy, that way you do it with all your heart and soul, you die for doing that! You sacrifice everything just to let him know that you love him!ohhh........

Good for them, oh good for them........
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

At the moment, I don't know what to write. However, I've promised to write a long report-formed post to you. I really love writing, but writing aimlessly is like talking carelessly or walking randomly! I wish you had given me a topic.

Today is final day of our religious Holidays. I have to stay at home. I am here at my computer from the beginning of the day until the evening. I check my mailbox, reply to some emails, send some emails to my friends, read the headlines, chat with my friends on EC, Skype and Yahoo Messenger, etc.

Let me write about the things I did yesterday. I got up at about 6am and after saying my prayers, I filled the kettle and switched it on. Then I took keys and drove to baker's to buy some bread. Unfortunately, the shop was closed. I tried different bakeries, but all were shut! I called my wife and consulted with her. She said; "That's OK Behnam. Forget fresh bread. Today is Tasua. I guessed the shops would be inactive. We had some bread from the previous day. We could use them." This message made me happy, since I was feeling embarrassed about being back empty-handed. LOL :lol:

We had breakfast at about 8am. We ate honey, cheese, walnut, with Lavash(a sort of bread in Iran). We also drank some mugs of tea.

After the breakfast, I turned my computer on. Fortunately, the kids where asleep. My wife cleaned and washed up. There where nothing more to do, well the house wasn't untidy. It was about 9am one of the kids started making some noise. My wife was in the kitchen. I took the kid and checked whether he was hungry or needed to have his nappy changed. Actually, both of them were correct. He needed both food and clean nappy. :oops: My wife wanted me to look after him for a short time, and I did. Then she came and gave proper services to them. I just helped her prepare warm water and wash them in turn. {-:

I sat at my computer and checked mailbox, read headline, surfed the Net for a while and joined my friends in the chat room. It was about 12:30am that my wife wanted me to call local sandwich seller and order two sandwiches. I did it. After some minutes, a motor driver rang the bell and gave me the sandwiches and the bill. I paid for them and thanked the man.

After praying, we ate lunch at about 1pm. Then I went to the bed, while the computer was downloading 'Soviet secret weapons'! I got up at about 5pm. It was dark. I switched the lamp on and checked computer to see if the file was downloaded completely or not. It was downloaded. I left the room and saw my wife watching TV. The kettle was on the cooker, and tea was ready. The kids were awake, making some noises, like ghoghagum bigh baghoo, dirrrrrr, shirrrrrrr, I aped them for a while then poured two mugs of tea. After, drinking tea, my wife wanted me to look after the children, because she wanted to cook something for dinner. I did it, but in fact they didn't need.

It was about 8pm we ate dinner(as a habit, we eat dinner early). Then I was at my computer. First, I watched the downloaded file. It took me 55 minutes. The file was in English. I chatted with some friends on Yahoo Messenger, Skype, and EC. Finally, we went to bed at about 11:30 I guess.

Something else: On Thursday afternoon(my favourite day of the week is Thursdays. I love Thursday very much. It looks like people are happier on Thursdays. Everything seems to smile at me. I am happy too.) We went to the market(Tarebar) to buy some fruit and some special vegetables and Vinegar, since my wife had decided to make some pickle. While doing the shopping, some people were giving candy to customers. In fact, on Thursdays some people distribute dates, fruits, or candies among people in order to indirectly ask them to pray for their dead members! In other words, they ask people to read 'Al-fateheh'(a famous verse in the Holy Koran) for dead members. As a religious belief, 'Al-Fatehe' helps dead people have happy soul in grave. In particular, Thursdays are so suitable for this purpose. I don't know how it works!

Due to the fact that date and fruit are expensive, these days people distribute some cheap candies among people. When one of them took the pocket of candies in front of me and said, "here you are", I took a candy and said, "I don't think this candy can help a dead person go to Heaven. Why don't you give banana?" People around me, specially some girls, laughed at my way of talking. To be honest, I said it on purpose, to make people(girls) laugh!

Today is Ashura(the tenth day of historical fight of Imam Husein with Yazid's troops). Yazid was a cruel caliph. He didn't care about Islam and its rules. He wanted Imam Husein to say 'yes' to him, but Imam Husein said 'NO'! Imam Husein was the second grandchild of prophet Muhammad. He knew the real Islam and what wrong with Yazid was! Yazid wanted him to say 'YES', otherwise he threatened to be killed. Imam Husein said, "I prefer dying to humiliation" Finally, they fought! Imam Husein had 72 helpers. They fought bravely with thousands soldiers.The point is this: They knew that they would lose the battle, but they fought to die. They didn't want to say 'YES" to a unbeliever cruel Caliph.

Imam Husein has given the most important lesson to human beings. The message is this: Dying for your beliefs is more valuable than living in relief! Imam Husein has taught us that blood finally wins sword! To convert this sentence into this modern world's language; blood wins atomic bomb! This blood is the blood which some brave people(believers) give to water the tree of their belief!

Imam Husein has showed us that there are only two ways of living in this world. Living freely, while supporting the facts(truth), and living among unbelievers; supporting cruelty!

I don't know what to write. My mind doesn't work properly. I hope this will make my dear friend Elham happy.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 November, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Oh thanks for your nice post! Sorry if my request took your valuable time. Since I love your posts, I asked you to write a post just for me. Thta's very kind of you, thankssssssssss.

I specially loved the last part you have written about Imam Hosein (Alyhe sallam). Woww, I loved this part:

Imam Husein has given the most important lesson to human beings. The message is this: Dying for your beliefs is more valuable than living in relief! Imam Husein has taught us that blood finally wins sword! To convert this sentence into this modern world's language;
blood wins atomic bomb!This blood is the blood which some brave people(believers) give to water the tree of their belief!

You have written it in a wonderful, thoughtful, great way. Many thanks my dear friend.

Wish you and your lovely familly happiness,

Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal & Elham...

How are you my dears friends?!

Thanks for your replays. They made me so happy and gave my a potion of positive energy. :-D
I Promise you to do the best I can to achieve my dream. Now I have a clear path in my life. I will go forward and nothing will stop me except death.
I'm very glad to say that "I have a dream". :-)

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Dear Behanm,

I hope your babies and wife are health and happy.

For you,as a new father,everyday is rich and pleasure.I shouldn't bother you.However one question is confused me and I need your answer.As you see the post I wrote to Amal,I visited a friend last weekend.She divorced, got the renal failure,lost her job.Every unlucky thing takes place on her.But she is a nice and good person.She havn't done a bad thing or hurt other people.Even if her husband treats her so badly,she wouldn't hate him.Why she meet so many unlucky things. It's said "Give cake and ale to perfect soul".God should bless that people who is doing good thing?Can you give me a answer?

Best regards

Nana

Hi Nana,

First of all, I should say sorry to be this much late in replying to your post. There are some reasons for this long delay:

1) This question is really difficult. This cannot be answered and understood by means of materialist philosophy which is popular in the world.

2) This question is not my piece of cake! As you know, my filed is Physics. I know only a little bit Physics and some basic things in English.

3) I was really pressed for time when you asked me this question. I had a very busy schedule. I was the main secretary and manager of a conference. Therefore, I had a lot of things to do. That's why I couldn't concentrate and think about it properly.

4) To be honest with you, after the conference, I completely forgot the question, but thankfully our dear friend Elham reminded me.

I have promised to write something about your difficult question. It should be mentioned that I am just writing something about it. In other words, I am not answering to your question, since it belongs to another area; beyond my field of study.

Firstly, according to the Holy Koran, this world is just a place(and of course an opportunity) for people to make themselves ready for transferring to another world. You may ask; "well, when someone dies earlier than others, they don't take enough time to prepare for the travel." That's true from one aspect, but having long longevity doesn't necessarily mean good preparation. The majority of people waste their lives. These people make themselves heavy with committing sins. Committing sins and bad actions result in short wings. Therefore, they cannot fly! Plus, time is extremely important. For many people, the longer longevity, the higher possibility to get heavy!

In order to make it understandable, let me make an analogy between sin and heaviness on the one hand, good action and wing on the other hand. Committing sins make someone heavy, which is against of the rule of travelling, and good deeds result in long and wide wings which lead to easy flight.

Using simple maths shows that for bad people it is better to leave this world earlier, and good people can live longer, because the more they live, the bigger their wings become! This calculation is correct from our stand of view, but who can guarantee that those good people will be good forever? Maybe, today someone has got two big wings(due to good deeds), but tomorrow they may act badly and, consequently, their wings get shortened. Who knows?

For some people, leaving early is good(dying), for some others, staying longer is useful(living more). Only God knows what is good for people!

Secondly, when we evaluate things by using our feelings and thoughts, we consider some things lucky(as you have put it), some others unlucky. This way of categorization does not work from God's point of View! This way of evaluating has created by human beings. Your friend looks sick. We(you and I) say, "Oh, poor she!". We are not aware that this sickness may result in some good events. Maybe for that person, leaving earlier is the exact luckiness! Who knows?

Finally, we say, "Poor she", because we think the life is just limited to this world. This way of thinking is one of the disadvantages of materialist philosophy. Although it makes people work hard to have better lives(taking the only opportunity and maximum benefits, because we can live once according to this philosophy), it has some negative effects. For example, the poor and sick people are disappointed. In addition, people(the poor and the rich) are spiritually weak. Being spiritually weak can be one of the main reasons for self-killing in the modern societies.

In conclusion, I think, our way of evaluation and calculation is wrong! We are not aware of the exact luckiness and unluckiness!

I hope it helps.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 November, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. EC is going to choose good chatters in November. I am among nominates. Please go to the following link and vote.

http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... ember-2012

All the best,
Behnam, 27 November, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham, Amal, Mohsen, Nana, Wilzin, and all people who read this post,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you terribly. I hope everything is going well with you and you are enjoying every minute of your beautiful life.

Please do not forget to post something here from time to time, since there is someone who loves hearing from you. I am patient, sure, but not that much! I am always waiting for your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

How are you my older brother?

I have missed you too :-(
In Syria... the internet stopped for 52 hours... We were in desert :-(
I hope you and your family are happy :-)

Have nice days...

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

My boss took me to Tehran by force, I hate him. There is an automobile fair in Tehran international Exhibitions location , Most of companies were from Iran, China and Turkey. My boss asked me to have meeting with some companies in the exhibition and discuss about business. There were 150 companies from China. In each booth there were one or two Chinese girls and a boy . I don't know why the girls only were able to speak English. The girls were slim and short like a doll. I spoke English well with them, of course this was my boss's idea, because I have a chance that my boss doesn't know English at all, Chinese speaking English were as good as me. Poor my boss.
I am against my boss strategy , he always wants to buy goods from China ,because they are cheaper, but I encourage him to buy the goods from Iranian companies. Fortunately we signed a contract with Iranian company.
Today I came back from Tehran.
Have a good time
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Wilzin,

How are you?

Oh you were in a desert but I wasn't alive at allll!!! I was really sick all those 52 hours, I slept all the time, having cold and not being in contact with my friends killed me. A lot of bad thoughts came to my mind and I was afraid that I'll never ever be in touch with Elham and Behnam!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sadly when the net worked yesterday I was too tired and couldn't do anything although I miss Eli and Behnam. :cry: :cry:

What did you do last two days? And how is your study?

Best wishes

Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?

Oh my God, :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm very sad for what's happened to you
the two past days, I was preoccupied with find a way to connect my friends and you on the top of the list.
Oh my dear, :cry: :cry: :cry: I hate sickness because it's Breaks my heart on whom I love. I pray to God for you to be save from sickness, sufferance, and sadness. {-:
My study is good and it's in progress. Please don't forget to pray for me all time because you have a pure snow white heart so your pray is accepted responded. {-:

God bliss you, and let's be in touch permanently.
See ya {-;

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi friends, this moral story ,I forward it to you

Nafiseh sat waiting for her friend Narges who was coming to visit her. She was surprised at her friend's demand for a private meeting. Nafiseh thought Narges must have a serious problem, so she was anxious to see her friend, when she arrived a few minutes late. Nafiseh waited for her to start talking while Narges tried to appear composed.

Then she said, "Can I ask you a question!"

"Yes, with pleasure!" said Nafiseh.

Narges said, "I want you to answer frankly."

"Now you know I am always frank!" Nafiseh assured her.

"Why did you refuse Ramin's proposal of marriage!" burst out Narges.

Nafiseh was taken aback by the question. She was silent for a while, and said, "Can I also ask you a question!"

"Of course, you can," said Narges.

"Why do you ask me a question that might upset me? You know he is my relative and I have refused him for certain reasons."

Hesitantly Narges said, "Well, he has proposed to me. That's why I want to know your reasons for refusing him."

"Oh, I see!" said Nafiseh, and went silent. Then Narges began to plead with her saying, "I must know. I am your friend, am not I! Don't you care for me?"

"Yes, you are my friend and I do care for you, so I will tell you the reason. But first of all, what do you know about him? " Nafiseh asked Narges.

"I know that he is a handsome, gentleman, educated, and well mannered with a good social position."

"That's right," said Nafiseh. "He is also wealthy. But is that enough?"

Narges, pale faced, murmured, "He is not a committed Muslim !"

"You know this and yet you still ask me my reason for refusing him?"

"I know that religion is very important, but he might change”, said Narges.

"How?" asked Nafiseh.

"Have you ever thought that he might be guided to the right path?" proffered Narges.

"Is this what you think?" said Nafiseh.

"I think," began Narges, "that refusing him is a kind of cowardice. I think we can bring Ramin and the likes of him back to religion, and that we should strive for that."

"O.K., but how are you going to do it?" Nafiseh said.

"I have means" said Narges. "Anyway why should I refuse him when he has all these good qualifications?

If I leave him, he may marry someone who will increase his disregard for religion. If I accept him, I may bring him back to faith."

"That's your opinion" said Nafiseh. "I won't impose mine on you. However, it is a very dangerous game, or marriage at risk."

"Oh, please do not exaggerate so Nafiseh. Marriage is an adventure. I feel I can tolerate the experience."

"You are quite wrong! Experience does not make a fool wise. There is a great difference between marriage to a committed believer, who is careful of his religious duties which protect him from deviation, and a non-committed Muslim, who cares for nothing but earthly pleasures that change with the times."

"It is a risk" said Narges, "But if I succeed it would be in the best interests of religion."

"You say: ‘If I succeed', this 'if' indicates your doubts. Marriage should start on a firm foundation." Nafiseh told her.

Narges looked down as if in inner conflict. Then she said, "What is your opinion?"

"I don't know what to say" said Nafiseh. "I am afraid you will suffer as a result of such an experience. It is a dangerous game. A husband does not usually accept his wife's opinion and he may even make her accept his. Then the wife may find herself standing at a crossroad leading either to the failure of her marriage or the loss of her religion. You know both are terribly hard to tolerate."

Nafiseh stopped for a while and waited for Narges to speak.

When she did it was in a choked voice, "What then?"

"I think you can spare yourself such trouble!" said Nafiseh kindly.

"Suppose I am forced into doing it. What should I do then ? "

"That's for you to decide Narges. No one can impose their will on you, whoever they are!"

Narges was silent, then said challengingly, "I shall take the risk. I hope that I will be successful."

Nafiseh looked at her and said coldly, "You are free to do what you like. I hope you won't be sorry afterwards." Narges got up saying, "I apologize for having taking up your time."

Nafiseh, "Nothing to apologize for, I feel sorry for you! "

They shook hands and Narges left the house. Nafiseh felt she had just lost a friend.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

A few weeks later, Narges sat, waiting anxiously for her husband. It was nearly 11 p.m. and she was very worried. She looked at the clock every other minute, and at half past eleven she heard the door open and close softly. She got up and saw her husband enter. Her face became bright with happiness. She said, "Oh Ramin, you are late!" She was scared when she saw he looked disappointed. He said, "Why haven't you gone to bed yet?"

"How can I sleep when you are still out? " asked Narges.

While he was taking off his suit and putting on his pajama, he murmured, "That will cause you a lot of worry."

"How? " asked Narges.

"Because I shall often be late. There is no need for you to stay awake and alone."

She was disturbed at his answer and could not believe her ears. So instead she said, "Your supper is ready." Smiling he said,

"I ate out. Some friends invited me to a club. They held a party in my honour."

"I hope you enjoyed it. But why didn't you tell me about it before?" asked Narges.

"There was no need to tell you, as you won't go with me to such places," said Ramin.

"Well, at least I wouldn't have got so worried."

Ramin said, "You should have known that I was at a social engagement. I live amongst educated liberals, and cannot be isolated at home with a woman..." he uttered the last words in a sharp tone and then said, "Now, go and have your supper."

With tears in her eyes, she sadly said, "I am not hungry."

Ramin said, "Then let's go to bed."

Narges said, "I expect you've already done your prayer?"

Coldly, Ramin said, "It is after mid-night. Prayer time is over."

"No", said Narges, "It is not yet mid-night. Anyway it must be done even if it is late."

"You don't know how tired and sleepy I am!" said Ramin.

"Fatigue doesn't exempt one from one's religious duty."

Mockingly he said, "Allah will accept my excuse."

"No matter-if you love me you must do your prayer." Angrily, Ramin got up saying, "Please do not mix up my love with praying and fasting. Let me love you in my way not yours. Anyway, I will not allow you to call me to account about my prayer every night!"

He threw himself on the bed and fell asleep leaving Narges shocked at his words. She recalled Nafiseh's words which had apparently come true.

She hurried to the Holy Qur'an to seek comfort and refuge. She opened it at random and read the first verse of the page which said: ...We did them no injustice, but they were unjust to themselves. (al-Nahal, 118)
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Days and weeks passed. Narges could find no way of getting Ramin to come to her way of thinking. Whenever she talked about religion, he either mocked her or turned a deaf ear. She tried her best to give him comfort and happiness at home, but she found him more and more interested in spending his time outside. One night she waited long time for him to come home, and when he did he seemed happy, so she thought it would be a good time for her to talk to him.

She said gently, "Don't you see that I am unhappy?"

Ramin surprised said, "You are unhappy? Why? Haven't I provided you with all the means for your comfort?"

“Yes, I must admit you have! Anyway, happiness is what matters; without it, there is no comfort."

"Why aren't you happy then ? " asked Ramin.

Narges said, “How can I be happy when you are so physically, spiritually and emotionally far away from me?"

“That's partly true," conceded Ramin, "but I love you so I do not completely agree with what you say."

"If you loved me you would please me. You know I am not happy about your behaviour."

"Have I hurt you in any way?" asked Ramin, much surprised.

"You have not hurt me physically, but you have hurt me mentally by your disregard for the belief that you promised to respect. You are not careful enough about religion, to bring us closer to each other."

"Well, I am afraid I cannot change my life style. I cannot give up my friends or my social life. I cannot be cut off from others just to spend my life behind these walls. I cannot perform my prayer in a mosque just to please you. Faith stems from personal satisfaction. It would be nothing but hypocrisy if I worshipped Allah just for you. You know that I am an honest, straightforward person, both in my personal and business dealings. What more do you want? "

Narges listened, while her heart sank. She said in broken voice, "What about me? Have I no place at all in your life?"

"You are my beloved wife. I love no one but you. Come closer to my heart and you will know real happiness."

"What do you mean?" said Narges.

"I mean give up ideas that keep you from enjoying life's pleasures. Turn to me whole-heartedly, and I will make you taste a life that you are still unaware of. You are at cross-roads, either you put your hand in mine and I'll take you into a world of happiness, or you stay a prisoner in your house, content with it."

"Isn't there a third choice?" she asked. Ramin was silent for a while and then said, "Yes, there is. We can separate; and though it would be hard for me, it would be less harmful than if you decided to refuse my suggestion."

"
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Narges was silent. She wanted to scream and run away, but she was helpless. She spent a long sleepless night, feeling as if she was between two fires both of which could burn her. She was about to choose a divorce, but then thought of the tiny creature moving in her womb.

This innocent creature tied her both to the house and her husband. She was soon to be a mother. She felt dizzy with thinking and, throwing her head on to her hand, she went into a dreamless sleep. When she woke up her husband said, "Narges, why didn't you sleep in your bed?"

She opened her eyes to see him standing near her with a cheerful face as if he was ignorant of the reason why she hadn't gone to bed. She looked at him silently.

Anxiously, he said, "Why are you pale? Are you sick?" He put his hand round her and sat nearby.

She said, “Do you really not know why I am sad?"

He laughed gently saying, "Even if I know, what can I do about it? I have offered you my heart, so is it my fault if you reject it? By the way, today I have some visitors, so be ready for the occasion."

"Who are they?" said Narges.

"Just some friends with their wives." He was silent waiting for his wife's reaction.

She said, "Will it be a mixed meeting for men and women ?"

"Of course, you do not really expect me to stick to the old tradition of having a separate room for women, do you?"

"What about me then?" asked Narges.

"You are free to do what you like," said Ramin.

She was silent for a while; then, wishing to compromise and thus show some understanding, she said, “O.K, I shall be present."

Her husband was happy-he kissed her warmly saying, "Do you mean it? How happy I am. I shall be the happiest husband. I shall be so proud of your beauty. You are the sun that will outshine their dim lights."

"What has my beauty to do with anything? To please you, I have decided to be present but I will wear hijab."

Ramin drew back in disgust, "In decent hijab? No! I do not want you to be mocked. Just prepare dinner and leave the house. That will be better. I can find some excuse to explain your absence."

Narges could not tolerate such an insult. She got up saying, "It is better if I leave the house at once."

"What about the guests?" asked Ramin.

"You can take them to a club".

"When will you come back?" asked Ramin.

"I may never come back!" retorted Narges.

"What about my child?" asked Ramin, calmly and deliberately. Those words were strong enough to remind her of the bitter reality, the great dilemma she was in.

She despairingly murmured, "Oh, what a fool I was! How right Nafiseh was!"

When he heard Nafiseh's name, he said laughingly, "Oh, that snob! I proposed to her just to crush her pride and religious vanity. Now you remember her; what has she or her advice ever done for you? You are on the verge of destroying your marriage and your family life is about to fail because of this backward Nafiseh!"

Narges angrily said, "No, I won't allow you to speak ill of her. Had I listened to her advice I would have spared myself such an experience. Anyway, it is my own fault. I must bear the consequences.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Two years later, Nafiseh sat thinking of her friend Narges. She had heard a lot about her that she found difficult to believe. She could not believe that after a bitter struggle Narges had given in to her husband. She had heard she no longer cared for Islamic hijab but accompanied her husband to parties and nightclubs. She had given birth to a boy, Farid and they said she was always sad and hardly ever smiled. Nafiseh heard such rumours and wished she could see Narges and learn the truth from her.

That morning the doorbell rang and Nafiseh hurried to open it. She was surprised to see Narges herself standing in front of her. She was pale and unhappy. Nafiseh welcomed her and led her into the living room. Narges sat silently, not knowing what to say.

Nafiseh said "Oh, Narges, how I hoped I'd see you; I've heard so much about you, but I was anxious to hear from you yourself."

Narges cried bitterly saying, "I have no news except of disgrace and shame! I have been the victim of foolishness and self-deceit. Anyway I am not worthy of your friendship. I have fallen to the bottom of the abyss and am hopeless, may Allah forgive me!"

Nafiseh felt great pity for her and kindly said, "You are still my sister and I must help you, to overcome this awful experience. Now, please tell me everything frankly as you did in the past."

Narges said, “Well, you know that I never listened to your advice. I believed in a dream and ran to get it; I tried hard to get Ramin to come round to my way of thinking but ailed. He never accepted my religious commitment, and treated me cruelly, humiliating me often. Sometimes, he was gentle and kind and sometimes he was frightening. I thought about divorce, but my son caused me to give up that idea, so I gave in, and obeyed him meekly. He exploited my weakness and increased his domination over me, drawing me ever deeper into disgrace. I accepted everything just as a prisoner accepts his sentence. Now, you see me here!"

Nafiseh could not blame her seeing her as she did and asked, "What's the problem now then?"

"He divorced me a week ago, because he blamed me for the death of our son", said Narges. "Why?" asked Nafiseh incredulously.

"Because I fasted in the month of Ramadhan."

Nafiseh asked, "Did your son die of hunger?"

Narges replied, "Of course not. He was both breast-fed as well bottle-fed. He died after an illness." Nafiseh was greatly moved and felt sorry for the bereaved mother who had suffered humiliation and disgrace. So you see, I have lost everything," continued Narges.

Nafiseh hugged her warmly and said, "You have not lost everything. You still have your religion calling you back through repentance, and I am still your loving friend.

You still have the broad road of the future ahead of you. Perhaps this experience will help you to make a new righteous start; a future that is built on firm foundations. Don't despair, “...surely none despair of Allah's mercy except the unbelieving people.” (Yousef, 87)
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

no
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I was nothing, but spending some time with you made me be something. I was nothing, but you made me become a winner. I was nothing, but you made me become hopeful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how to thank you for your support, care and encouragement. Should I kiss? Should I hug? Or, maybe both of them. I am joking.

You made me win again. Please visit the following link. Thank you very much indeed.

http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

All the best,
Behnam, 03 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Congratulations. :-)

We are happy to see our friend successful. I do understand how you feel, it's so pleasant to feel helpful. Good for you. Thank you dear Behnam for your sincer friendship and help to all of your friends.We are proud of you.

God keeps you for us my lovely friend,

Wish you all success and happiness,

Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

Congratulations :-D Congratulations :-D Congratulations.

I'm very happy to see your successful because it's mine too. Thank you my older brother for your friendship and for all what you did here.I'm proud of you and to be one of your friends.

Have more success and go ahead. You worth it.

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Freinds,

Once I was passing the elephants, I suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at any time, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not.

I saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well” trainer said “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it is enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”

I was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.

Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?

It is said that failure is part of learning; we should never give up the struggle in life, but I think nobody can change his habits, we should always try to be far from a situation which bother us.

:cry:
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

no
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Freinds,
It is friday evening , and we had a good weather today ,clear shy and multicolor trees,i was impressed by nature, I felt that I need to sing , following the Golestan to enjoy the saadi's parables ,

A Good Wife
A worthy woman, obedient and chaste,
Will make a dervish a king among the rest.
Go pray for your good luck if in the night
You have an agreeable friend at your side.
Should you grieve all the day, do not complain,
If at night your goodly wife dresses your pain.
He who owns a noble house and decent spouse
Is favored by Gods' blessing and applause.
That man enjoys his life in this world of debate
Who has an agreeable woman as his mate.
Should your wife be virtuous and fair in address,
Search not in her features beauty or ugliness.
A well-tempered lady, a merry spouse,
Shall hide your mistakes in your jolly house.
She who is temperate and sweet in speech,
Will beat a beautiful and spiteful bitch.
A well-bred woman is the solace of your life,
But God forbid if you are wed to an evil wife.
Better to be jailed by the man of law,
Than see your lady with an ugly brow.
A man who departs his town for a distant port,
Is happier if he escapes a surly consort.
Shut down the gate of merriment and bliss
To a house where the woman disturbs your peace.
If your wife doesn't obey your vote
You better wear a woman's petticoat!
If your wife smiles to strangers, O man,
Boast not of manhood, you're cuckold, a woman!
A well bred woman is a treasure in the house;
Leave a vicious and quarrelsome spouse.
Should your lovely wife hide her body and face,
In Paradise you'll meet her with all her grace.
But jest not Saadi; mock not a man's strife,
If you see the wretched soul henpecked by his wife.
For you too will suffer; you must obey your bride
If you dare to ask the beauty to dwell at your side.

;-)
mOhSen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi,everyone

I have a long time not to log in here and I am so busy because I am going to married!!!!Here my wedding picture.

I am so excited and worried,I can't image I live with another man and leave my parents.Have any advise to me?

Best wish

Nana
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Nana...

How are you today?!

What a beautiful announcement. Congratulations my friend.
Marital life must be based on this basics:
Love
Mercy
Honest
Altruism
Tolerance
Remission
Familiarity
Tenderness
Cooperation
Understanding
Me as a man, I care for 3 basic needs:
Passionate needs
Physical needs
Daily needs
If my wife do it for me then I will be the most happiest husband in the world.
Of course I will do them to my wife too to be the most happiest wife in the world, I wish that.

Congratulations Nana and have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

WOW! Congratulations! I wish you lasting happiness and great success. I hope marriage will provide you great peace of mind and will bring you spiritual calmness.

I've written something about your difficult question. Have you noticed it? It is on page 87. Please read it. I hope it helps.

To all friends,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you very much. As I guess you know, I am sitting for PhD exam in March, so I am preparing myself for this important exam. I don't write and chat as I used to do. I rarely get connected to the Internet. I check my mailbox once a day. You can email me in case you want to share something with me. I want you not to forget me and the thread. Please keep the thread as active as possible. God willing, I will join you after the exam. I've missed you terribly.

Please pray for me. I need your prays.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Nana,

Wowww, really? Oh dear what a lovely news. I'm sooooooo happy to hear about this great and holy event of your life. Congratulations honey* :-D

I'm also curious to hear more about your story. How did you find your Mr. right? How did you make sure that he's your man? and how do you feel now?

Wish a wonderful everlasting love,

Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

How are you my older brother?!

My pray for you and for all my dears:
My God...
bliss him/her
guide him/her
forgive him/her
protect him/her
give him/her peace
achieve his/her dream
give him/her happiness
...Amen...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Nana,

"Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage."
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

You can't imagine how happy I got hearing you're sitting for Phd exam. I was always waitting for this news. :-D

You're wisdom and hard-working are always admirable. You can get the best result, I'm sure. When you focus on something you do it in a perfect way. You're real place is in the universities; I love to hear someday that you teach Physics in the best universities of Iran like Sharif and Tehran Universities!

Your success is my success, I pray for you my lovely clever friend. Just keep studying and be hopeful. :-)

Oh and I miss you aloooooooooot, take care of yourself and your family,

Best wishes,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana
I want to congratulate you on your marriage, you had devoted your heart to the right person and life will be more sweet for you ,because you find two arms and a heart which are your home and shelter and you don't not walk alone henceforth.
Wish a sunny life for you.
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
noure

Post by noure »

Hi,i am nour
this forum is interesting .Me too i'm looking for someone who can help me.
i agree with you concerning philosophy,i think tat all we need is facts.
by the way physics is hard for me .
nice to meet you all and exuse my bad english.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Noure,

Welcome to this thread and thank you for joining us.

We are here to kill problems! Physics and English won't be difficult for you anymore! We will help you kill these two powerful enemies; Physics and English difficulties! :lol: Just be with us and share your problems with us. Thank you once again for putting comment in this thread.

Would you mind introducing yourself? I guess you are a student and you are involved in different subjects at school. That's why you are complaining about Physics. :lol: :lol: As well as English, physics is kind and smooth, if you get to know this subject and go on well with it! :lol: Physics is language of the universe! We cannot interact with the universe without knowing it. Well, there are different types of interactions; active and passive. Therefore, I would have said, "we cannot interact actively with the universe without knowing its language-Physics." Similarly, we cannot make active and effective conversation with people in the world without knowing the English language. As a matter of fact, English is an international language. It is spoken widely in the world.

Anyway, let's make friends and help each other with all aspects of life. I hope so.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 December, 2012

P.S. Some friends keep asking me about the end of life on the Earth-three days darkness. As far as I know, this is not scientifically and physically defensible. Physics says, "WOW! Really? I don't know!" for such things! :lol:

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
noure

Post by noure »

hi behnam,
thank you for your words,i hope that you can help me .
i will be here next week because i have exams this week.
wish me luck.
by we meet
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Freinds,

It was painful news today I heard from the TV news, a gun man attacked a school in Newtown of USA and opened fire , killed 27 people who 20 small children were among the murders.

This news makes all eyes wet while they imagine the innocent children and the situation they had, and there is one question in people's mind, why these children should be killed..?, Are the children victims of gun manufacturer owner selfishness, the selfish people who just thinks of their benefits even though 20 children will be killed, or even 170 citizens were being killed by gun during the last five years in USA.

Another question is that why USA government doesn't stop this gun manufacturer while today about 40% of people in USA have been armed with gun. I know that everybody knows the answer…

Another question which was made in my mind as a person who never visited USA is that " How much the USA is unsafe that people only can be alive there by having a gun at home!!!?"

Who has made the American society declined to this awful situation? Who are the authorized people in this society? Are they still so cheeky to speak about human rights in other countries while they are trampling the rights of esteemed American citizens for having a safe living?

I wish to offer my sympathy and condolence to victims 'family
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Espardo

Post by Espardo »

The incident is tragic. Kill the innocent just to prove a point. This makes freedom a double edged sword. It has its positive and negative effect on our society. Not just in America.
What Happened Today In History - What historical events happened on this day in history?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Espardo,

Many thanks for your comment. Thank you for joining us.

You are right, but late! Sorry, let me be rude enough to say that you are late my dear friend! Wisdom is knowing before experiencing! At least guessing before experiencing!

When we were criticizing about the unlimited(apparently unlimited) freedom in the West and its disadvantages, some people used to call us retro, undeveloped or things like that. Human beings are social creatures, so absolute freedom sounds ridiculous. An individual can be free as long as their freedom doesn't threaten my freedom. However, we are selfish. What can control my selfishness, greed and ambitiousness? You may say, 'laws', but who makes laws? People, yes, but what will happen if some selfish people make laws? This is one of the main drawbacks of the unrestricted(absolute) freedom.

I called it 'absolute freedom', but fact is something else. As a matter of fact, there is no freedom in the West? How? Well, when some singers, actors, actresses, fashion designers, football players, companies etc. keep telling us: This is what you like. This is what you must be like. This is what you look for. This is where you should go. This is what you should do. This is what you should wear, eat, ..." only brainwashed people believe that they are free! Nobody is free when thousands TV channels are continuously bombarding people with signals(forcing people to do in accordance with what is showed)! In fact, satellite TV channels make decision about our lives! When we are not allowed to think, without being biased towards something, it is slavery in a modern shape, not freedom!

That's absolutely right my dear friend, 'freedom is a two-edged sword', but I am sorry to say that 'you are late'! Many years ago, when we were warning the West over those disadvantages of materialist philosophy, some people used to laugh at us and call us black-haired, retro, unimproved, narrow-minded and things sort that! Wisdom is prevention from a tragedy, taking guess about the probable rain by looking at the cloudy sky and then taking umbrella! After getting wet under the rain, although looking for an umbrella sounds reasonable and logical, it is late!

What is the solution then? I have no time to write about the solution now. I have to leave. But, to say briefly, I believe, what human beings need for a good life(good life is moving towards perfection) is said by God(the creator of the entire universe) in the Holy books. The path is shown clearly and brightly. We have to practically follow God's instructions if we want a good life with good results. Otherwise, we will lose!

All the best,
Behnam, 16 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Hope your studies are going well. One of the most enjoyable things in the life is to understand and learn, when it comes to learning Physics the sweetness doubles. :-D Enjoy it dear. :-)

Thanks for your rich post above. I loved it. You have beautifully explained some delicate issues:
Human beings are social creatures, so absolute freedom sounds ridiculous. An individual can be free as long as their freedom doesn't threaten my freedom. However, we are selfish. What can control my selfishness, greed and ambitiousness? You may say, 'laws', but who makes laws? People, yes, but what will happen if some selfish people make laws? This is one of the main drawbacks of the unrestricted(absolute) freedom.
You are absolutely right. It's not a very difficult thing to understand, I wonder how some people ignore this point and want absolute freedom and claim it's their own right!!!

Wish you the best,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Noure,

How are you?

Thanks for joining us, you are welcome!

Please would you tell us more about yourself? Are you an Arab? Emm, your name seems so! By the way, you have a nice name, I love it!

I hope to hear more about your country and the famous things in it...

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes and hope you pass your exam successfully.

Amal
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hey, remember Kami?

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Everyone,

kami again!...(uh man? why doesn't she just get to work with it? Does she really have to come and let go and then do it all over again?) LOL

A big hi to all the friends here, especially to my dearest, most wise Ostad ever, Behnam! (ke emailasham javab nemide :D)

Since tonight would be a lovely one for Iranians, and I had missed my lovely friends here a lot, so I made time to both send warm regards and say a Happy Yalda to you all.

Wish you all merry times,

Kamelia
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Today is the last day of the autumn. It is the shortest day of the year, so tonight is the longest one in the year (Simple mathematics is used here, since 'Daytime+Nighttime=24'! When the first one comes down, the second one must go up! Hehehehehehe... :lol: )

Iranian people call the last night of fall 'Yalda Night'! They usually sit around, eat dry nuts and fruits(To speak precisely, it is better to say 'they used to sit around and... These days mobile phones and computers don't leave free time for people to sit around together!'). {-:

You can notice that 'Yalda Night' is celebrated in some countries around Iran such as Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc. too. Well, in the past those countries used to belong to Iran. This means that 'Yalda Night' is an ancient traditional ceremony.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a very warm 'Happy Yalda Night' to all Persian people! I wish you happy moments with your families. The weather is cold(the mountains and the shades are covered with snow in this part of Tehran), but I wish you warmness and long life.

I'd like to mention to a very nice saying in Farsi which is related to the last day of autumn. When some people make promise, or speak proudly about their plans and great success in the future, or when they are happy and satisfied with their short-term success, people often say 'chicks must be counted in the end of autumn'! It is maybe a little bit similar to 'don't count your chickens before they're hatched'! I am not sure! :lol:

Anyway, I hope today you have counted your chickens and have found out that you've got many of them; none of them is eaten by fox, none of them is killed by other enemies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, I'd like to say a warm 'Hello' to my dearest old friend Kami! How are you Kamelia? I hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you very much for visiting this site on such a lovely day. Happy 'Yalda Night' to you and to your family. You made me happy with your post! Thank you very much indeed. Kami is always in my thoughts!

I am sharing emails with all friends. Don't you receive emails from me? Come on! Stop kidding! LOL

Oh, something has been forgotten yet! Today(tonight in fact, according to what my mother says! "It was 'Yalda Night' and the weather was cold. People were together, but I was in a hospital to give birth to Behnam, and I did it!", my mother often says! LOL...) is my birthday. Happy Birthday Behnam! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY 'YALDA NIGHT'!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi friends,

Happy Yalda night to all, wish you happiness and enjoyable time tonight!

Dear Behnam,
Happy Birthday, hope you're enjoying this beautiful night beside your lovely family*

Hi dear Kami,

Thanks for your friendly post,
Wish you success and happiness,

All the best
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Ohhh!! Happy birthday my dear and best friend Behnam, wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy! May your dreams come true...

I wanted to surprise you and be the first one who say " Happy Birthday" to you since I never ever forget this occasion but it seems that I am too late. :-(

Be sure that you are always in my thoughts and my heart in every minutes and every second, I am completely lost without you. }:

Wish you the best,
Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

♥♪♥♥♪♥ Happy Yalda Night♥♪♥♥♪♥

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Friends

Congratulations on Yalda night,This is longest night Iranian solar year. Yalda Night as called in the Persian solar calendar is a night with especial ceremonies. Families get together on Yalda Night at the home of the elders until after midnight. They are served with dried fruits, nuts, and fruits like pomegranates and watermelons. I had to come back home from my father in law-house because of my terrible stomachache .. :lol: :lol:

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Happy birthday to you.

Wish you ,your wife and childern the best.

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi my dear friends...

First of all... Happy "Yalda" night to all and
I hope it will be lovely worm peaceful night.
Second of all.. Happy birthday older brother
Behnam and I hope to achieve all your goals.
Third of all I mess you all and God bliss you.

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))