Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Morteza,

I agree with you about the mistakes which some people do inside our country and it may helps the enemies to be more rabid .
If there is quarreling between a family members ,the foe can easier penetrate inside the house . The quarreling between the family members makes the family more vulnerable and sometimes they ignore the enemy and insist on their idea.
Unity and knowledge can save a nation in front of aggressors.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

You had holiday in the countryside , your body and your soul were refreshed , I like countryside , if there were some facilities like good schools , swimming pool , high speed internet .. in the countryside ,surly I would go there to live for ever . I can buy a big house and garden and breed some animal like turkey and ostrich. I would have a good business beside my family.
What is your idea? Do you like to breed animals in the countryside.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

behnam wrote:Hi Friends,

Thanks to your support and the moderators' intelligent monitoring and also their positive attitude and kindness towards me I became one of the winners in chat room on Englishclub. Here is the link:

[/color]
Congratulations, dear Behnam. Do your best on MyEC pages. You deserve it.

My best regards.
{-;
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

I'm writing this post just to congratulate you. You deserve it;your English is very good and you know how to chat effectively. :-)

Wish you success,

Elham
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

So, here there is one of my posts. I have to confess that I do not like writing too much because it reminds me of my college days which our professors asked us to write essays and more essays almost every day and I didn't like at all. However, I would like to share something with you all:

Today is October 12th. According to the PAST, the Spaniard Christopher Columbus arrived to America with his crew. He is famous for "discovering" America, but actually our NATIVES already lived here, so, I still don't understand WHY people call it a " discovering". Anyway, continue. So, for four hundred years , we used to celebrate that we were found out by him and so on. Yet,in 2002, our current President changed our history and now we celebrate the October 12th but with a different point of view: "Our Natives' resistance" . Why? Because when they arrived, the started killing our natives, rapped our native girls and asking us to follow the rules of the Spaniard Kingdom.

I do not have any bad feelings against the Spaniards. Spain is a good country and I've got several good friends from there. Actually, what I only thank to that "famous" Christopher is the language because we speak Spanish.

Ok, I continue. If you take a look at our aspect or our characteristics, we are black, white, blonde, brunette, short, tall, etc...because of the European blood they brought to us and the slaves ( the black ones). However, if you take a look at the people in Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador they still remind the characteristics of our natives: They have quite dark skin and straight black hair. Why? Because he didn't have time to reach those countries and invade them.

So, the "rich" ones in my country celebrate that Christopher was his discoverer ( how stupid they are) but ordinary-intelligent-self centered people like me KNOW that he was just a rich thief who wanted us to belong to his kingdom. THANK GOD we have had our independence since 1810.

I hope you like it.

Kisses.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURE
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Oriani,

It was nice meeting you in the chat room. You are a great teacher as well as a kind friend. You are a real treasure for English learners; with a lot of experience on EC and life.

As I promised, I read your last post again; but more carefully this time. You've got a lot of memories from your friends and you feel nostalgic about the past. Some friends have gone and you have missed them! I do understand you. You may ask how? Well, I used to write on English-at-home. I wrote there for about three years. I made friends with many people from different parts of the world. Some of them are still in contact with me. For example, Mohsen, Elham, Mortaza, Nana, Andrew...are still here; nice signs of the past for me! I really feel proud of my friends.

Elham has done a very big job. When leaving the first site(English-at-home), she copied and saved all the posts in four books entitled 'Let's learn together'. Each book contains more than 1000 pages! Ive uploaded them on WWW.scribd.com. If you visit that site and search for 'let's leran together', you will find them. Having a look at them will let you know our great community more in details. Good Old Days! Nostalgic right now! About to cry...

Sometimes, I look at the Moon say; "Moon, do you see my friends? Give my warmest regards to them." It makes me happy. Sometimes, I look at the blue sky and say, "Behnam, your friends are under this sky breathing the air...that's a common thing.." These thoughts make me feel close to my friends, although they are miles away from me.

Dear Oriani, from this point of view, nobody can understand you as I do!

About other parts of your post, I should mention to your indirect criticism about Americans. I agree with you. America belongs to all native people who were born in that large continent.

It was sad to hear about the break and leaving your four-year partner. It is necessary to have some similarities with our love. There are differences and similarities between both sexes. Amazingly, those differences and similarities keep the life going. For a happy relationship( a successful one), it is vitally important to balance those two essences of life-similarities and differences. I wish you a happy life.

Giving or receiving gifts can be surprising; sure, but the feelings related to the gifts are valuable. As you know, receiving a gift from someone isn't only taking a physical thing. Apart from the stuff, we always take some attention, some care, some recognition too. These spiritual things are very effective and long-lasting. You are a lucky person, since receiving gift from EC is a great success.

It seems love is dead in the real life. It is dead or taking the last breaths! It seems values have changed; blackness is overtaking whiteness! Oh, strangely some noble feelings have gone from societies. We can only find them in the virtual world; the Net! That's why I often say the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.

The story is getting long and boring. Let's end this page and close the book right here. What I am saying is this: I am honoured to have you as a teacher and a kind friend in this thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 October, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

Wow!!!! congratulation my dear great friend! I am really really really happy for you. For sure, you deserve this winning as well as you have won our hearts! :-D

You have taught us a great lesson that when someone focus on something, they can achieve it.

I wish you the best and.... Emm... :oops: I wish that room don't take you from us -your old friends- who used to chat with you on Yahoo. :roll:

Dear, I had just finished reading your last post to Oriani and my eyes are full of tears..
I don't know why but always when I read about the old thread and your old friends, I start crying. I know what you felt and what you meant. The thread was a big loss for all of us! :-(

My words maybe are repeated but I couldn't prevent myself from writing my feelings.
I really wish if I was a member there, I really wish I entered the net earlier and met all your old great friends there.. Uh! What a luck. :-(

Anyway, in the end, I can just pray and ask God to keep them safe and happy...

Thanks Dear Behnam for everything indeed. I am very proud of you.

Have a happy time. {-;
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

I was revewing some of the posts in the first thread while I came across these questions asked to you by one of our dear friends! You hadn't answered the questions there but I some how found the answers in your last post to Oriani!

Dear friend, have you ever thought to leave this thread forever??? Have you ever thought about the future of this thread??? How do you feel about your first friends hat didn't continue writing?? Are you still in contact with them????

You have prooved your loyalty to your thread and your friends. It's really admiring how firm and true-hearted you are. Your sentences in your last post show how faithful you are towards your old friends even if they didn't continue writing. You are an awesome friend*

All te best,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Oriani,

There are many stories in the history which are not true. You are right, it was not Christopher Columbus who first arrived in American continent . Many people were living there before Christopher arrival , even I say that some merchants from Iran were working there ,they shipped between Iran and America at that time, many people had been gone to America before ,but Christopher Columbus had an illusion that he was the first one and the king supported him to registered his name as a discoverer of America.

The history has been written by what the owners of power wanted not what was the true, Another fake story is the Moon landing conspiracy which claim by NASA that about many years ago some astronomers form USA landed on the moon and walked there and put their flag in the moon soil.
The question is that why after many years the mission of landing on the moon never been repeated , The answer is that the first mission was only some fake movie which was produced by NASA.

Good bye
Mohsen

Have a good time
Mohsen
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Mohsen wrote:Hi Oriani,

The question is that why after many years the mission of landing on the moon never been repeated , The answer is that the first mission was only some fake movie which was produced by NASA.

Good bye
Mohsen

Have a good time
Mohsen
Well, dear. We won't ever know the truth...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

behnam wrote:Hi Oriani,

It was nice meeting you in the chat room. You are a great teacher as well as a kind friend. You are a real treasure for English learners; with a lot of experience on EC and life.

As I promised, I read your last post again; but more carefully this time. You've got a lot of memories from your friends and you feel nostalgic about the past. Some friends have gone and you have missed them! I do understand you. You may ask how? ....

Dear Oriani, from this point of view, nobody can understand you as I do!

It seems love is dead in the real life. It is dead or taking the last breaths! It seems values have changed; blackness is overtaking whiteness! Oh, strangely some noble feelings have gone from societies. We can only find them in the virtual world; the Net! That's why I often say the advantages of the Internet weigh its disadvantages.

The story is getting long and boring. Let's end this page and close the book right here. What I am saying is this: I am honoured to have you as a teacher and a kind friend in this thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 October, 2012

Hi my dear.

Yes, exactly. I feel nostalgic. I remember I used to come every single afternoon to meet my friends through the different forums there are here. Actually, we were a very nice group. But then, every one got busy, some of them got married, called off their EC accounts, we didn't come anymore because we lost interest on the topics, we got Facebook, Skype, Messenger and other media to keep in touch and well...we lost what we had here.

Yes, there are too many EC memories. Actually, last month, I had a very uncomfortable situation with of those friends I made here and we're not longer friends anymore. BELIEVE ME! Thar broke my heart. In fact, it is still broken but I have to move on and get over it.

Thank you for understanding and for your support. Now you understand why being here on EC is sometimes quite painful for me.

Best regards.
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Oriani wrote:
Mohsen wrote:Hi Oriani,

Mohsen

Well, dear. We won't ever know the truth...
Hi Mohsen and Oriani,

To me, the idea that landing on the moon by NASA is a lie to the world seems very extreme! It is true that the story has never been repeated, but we know that, right now, there are some robotic machine on the mars that are doing their mission with success.

Regards
Mortaza
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you for reading my post.I think science and technology can give us convenience so we can save our time to do other valuable things.For example,I use my cell phone to replace my pc when I don't want to open my pc.I can use my cell phone to send emails,surf the Internet ,even write my post on ESL.You see,it is easy and it is have nothing to do with man or woman.You should abandon your Nokia 1100.
Today I read a good book which is recommended out of 5 stars by Amazon,it gives me plenty of stimulation.It's called A Life Worth Breathing which is wrote by Max Strom.He is a Yoga Master.Here is what he said:We live with our mind in a storm and we call it normal, but we know it isn't. It is this storm that keeps us awake at night in anxiety or depression. It is this storm that erodes our health and relationships, especially those closest to us. And this is why we need to turn our attention to our personal growth now more than ever. Max Strom, teacher, and author of A Life Worth Breathing presents a direct and profound program on self-fulfillment that is know to ellicit a personal renaissance.When I finish reading this book,I feel peace and want to change myself.I hope you can read it.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Moshen,

If you want, you can build a house in the countryside with a big swimming pool and garden. You can also apply the internet.I think the countryside life is healthy and peace but there is a shortcoming --it is no entertainment at night for young man.All the people in the countryside go to sleep before 10 P.M so it is no karaoke or bar or the place for eating something at night.

I breed two Pomeranians in the countryside house.A dog is called Huanhuan,another dog is called lele.Their names spell together in Chinese means happiness.

Do you like the car?I went to the car exhibition,and see different kinds of car.Some is expensive such as Maserati, Ferrari.How I wish I would be a rich man and I could buy all of them.You The model is beautiful.You can see the picture.

B.w.
Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Thanks for your suggestion about living in the countryside, you know that my recreation is swimming at night .So I no need of karaoke or bar ,I always sing when taking bath , so in the countryside I can sing strongly in the bathroom without bothering the neighbours .
What do you give to your dogs for eating when they are far from you?
I saw the picture of car and beautiful lady who was standing in front of car. Who is she? If someone buy the car , Is that lady a part of car , I mean the seller give us the car with a lady!!! :!!: ?

I see that many Iranian merchants are going to the Canton fair now . Do you attend in Canton fair, If you go there please send me the pictures of booth in Truck spare parts' manufacturer.

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Mortaza,

How are you my friend, I don't want to deny the progress they have had in astronomy. But the human and robot are far different from each other. If they have landed on the moon , they should continue their activities for more discoveries in the moon, there are also some reasons for fake landing , as some American reject it , if you search in the internet there are a lot of articles about moon landing conspiracy . look at the following address as example which two writers bring some reasons for their claim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landi ... y_theories
http://books.google.com/books/about/We_ ... Gcfdj81T4C
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Landings-NAS ... 1592090419

B.Wishes
Mohsen
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

When you have a bath in the bathroom,which song you often sing ?It is said that it is sound in the bathroom better than in other place.

Nah,if you have money ,you could buy this lady as your another wife.I want to know if the man can choose two or more wife in Iran?I have heard that a Moslems man can choose four wives.Is that true?

You are right,the Canton fair began on Oct 15.I'm sorry ,I haven't visit to the Fair so I can't take photo for you.You should come to see the Canton fair by yourself.If you want to need the pictures,I can search some in chinese web.Please tell me your e-mail address and I send to you.

Have a good day.
Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi All friends,

This is just to let you know that I am a father right now. Mehran and Mehrdad came to the world yesterday. :lol: :lol: Certainly, they were in this world, but, you know... different life...My wife gave birth to two boy babies yesterday. Thankfully, both kids and my wife are well.

You may ask: Behnam, how do you feel now? Well, the answer is quite evident. I feel like a father. I feel I am getting older...Above all, I am happy! :lol: :lol:

The babies were born by caesarean. I am also happy about it! Well, you know.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mortaza, I've written a post about essay writing to you. have you noticed it?
Dear Oriani and dear Nana, many thanks for your replies. I will write to you soon.
Dear Elham and dear Amal, you know how much I love chatting with you. Sure, I love it. I promise not to miss it(lose it)!
Finally, dear Mohsen I agree with you. :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 18 October, 2012

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Wow, you are a father now! I don't know how to express my happiness for you, my lovely brother.
Please accept my CONGRATULATION on this very nice and important event* :-D :-D :-D

One other important role is added to your different roles in life and I'm sure as you have been very successful in all other ones ( a son of your parents, a husband, a friend, a teacher, a brother,..) , you'll be a very great succesful father as well. :-D

'Mehran' and 'Mehradad' are very beautiful names for your sons. I wish they bring much more happiness and "MEHR" to your lovely family. Without any doubt, they will be as strong, successful and lovely as their father!

Wish you and your family the best,
Elham
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Behnam,

My heartiest congratulations to you and your wife for your new born babies!! And I am glad that you are all fine. I hope you have a happy life together forever. Tell me my brother! what did you exactly do that God has given to you a twins {-;

behnam wrote: . . .
I feel like a father. I feel I am getting older...
. . .
The babies were born by caesarean. I am also happy about it! Well, you know....

This shows, my friend, that not only you are not getting older but you are getting younger and younger. But be more careful Behnam! Next time God may give you a triples {-:

Dear Behnam! I can tell you that those calm and tranquil nights that you and your wife have had is now over! Make yourself ready for not sleeping during nights. To make you aware of their needs, babies just cry! And it is you (as their parents) that should translate their cryings! I should confess that I have not been able to response quickly and correctly to my children's cryings! Sometimes, I have no idea why the baby is crying!!

About your post, of course I noticed it, and I read it twice carefully! Believe it or not, I also made a print of it on a paper for future use! It is very helpful. Why I had not answered you? Well, my wife and my daughter have gone to Mashhad since last Friday. Amirali -- my sone -- couldn't go with them because he is a student and he should go to school during the week. So, I am now both a father and a mother for him! I have to cook, to wash, to clean the house, etc. I also have to wake him up early on the mornings and feed him breakfast, and make him ready for school. When he came back from school, I have to be at home and give him lunch! I have to take care of his homework! Don't get me wrong! I don't do his homework, I just make sure that he does it.

You see! I have been very busy. Tomorrow, my wife will come back and, hopefully, I would be free a little.

Thanks for reading,

All the bast,
mortaza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Elham,

How are you my friend? Is everything well? I hope you remember me from English-at-Home! You are here and you read all these posts, but you don't write very often! You don't write as much as you used to write. I feel that you just write when you feel it is necessary! This is just to say that I enjoy reading your posts very much and I want you to write more. By the way, thank you very much for gathering together all those posts in English-at-Home, into some PDF files.

Hope to read from you soon.

All the best,
mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Oh dear Behnam, I am really really happy for you. Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news that your new babies have arrived healthy.

Finally!!!! I am an aunt... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW {-:

I am glad that the babies were born by caesarean, at least you wont nag when chatting with me. {-; :lol:
Haha, just kidding... :roll:

Come on man! What are you saying?!!! You aren't getting older, you still as naughty as I know you... And.. Emm :oops: even more. :lol:

Wish you all a happy life and may they fill your heart with joy.

Please take care of your wife and send her my kisses.

Best wishes,
Amal
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Congratulations!You got two sons?It is fabulous!The god gave you two gifts one time.I can't wait to see the picture about your wife,Mehran and Mehradad.You will be a good father.
What's your plan?You and your wife bring up your twins or you need your parents' help or you need to hire a baby sitter?

Hope you , your wife ,your sons are healthy and happy.

Nana
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

My dear Behnam: CONGRATULATIONS!!

You're such a lucky man. Thank GOD your twins are healthy as well as your wife. God bless your family.

Once again, congratulations.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Mortaza,

Oh, please accept my apology. I had to say hi to you much sooner than this. ( Lotfan ozre mano bepazirid! :oops: ) I've read all of your posts and I was looking for a suitable time to write to you. Thank you very much for providing this opportunity for me tonight! {-; :-D

That's very kind of you to mention me; thanks for your positive words about my posts. Yes, I'm not as active as before for some reasons, but I never miss reading posts.

To be honest, I enjoy reading your posts a lot. I love it when you write about your family, your wife and your children. Through your lines, I do feel your love for your family and it makes me feel happy for you. You seem to be a very kind husband and father and I feel your sense of responsibilty as a father. Congratulations dear Mortaza* :-D

Please continue writing your posts and essayes, I enjoy reading them a lot.

Oh do you remember our posts about my cousin whome her husband had remarried? I clearly remember your nice attention and support about that topic! :-)

Thanks for reading,

Wish you and your family the best,
Elham
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
Congratulations.....Hi Behnam..............................................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....How are you and your small family?...............................Congratulations
Congratulations.....Thanks Allah for their safety... I am very happy for you.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....A father... What a wonderful ward with many emotional....Congratulations
Congratulations.....meanings and dimensions... Oh my dear... You worth it.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....When I read this news I had tow feeling... The first one.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....was happiness for you my older brother to being a father...Congratulations
Congratulations.....and the second one was heartbreak because I am not a......Congratulations
Congratulations.....father yet... I am very eager to be a father like you..........Congratulations
Congratulations.....I ask Allah to be all yours days well and full of love and.....Congratulations
Congratulations.....happiness to the end of life with the true faith in Allah......Congratulations
Congratulations.....With my love and respect...........................................Congratulations
Congratulations.....WiLZiN...................................................................Congratulations
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

I want to tell you a story happened with me two days ago...

Two days ago I decided to call an old friend who I wasn't in touch long time ago to congratulate her on her new baby but of course that was too late cause I am lazy in making phone calls and the situation here prevent me from calling...

However, I did the call and I was very happy cause I heard her voice and we talked normally.. I congratulate her and asked her if she and her family are OK and if the situation is calm in their area... Then suddenly she stopped and said: Amal! Didn't you know?!

She told me that her husband who had a cancer, died a month ago. :!!:
In fact, I was verrrry shocked and didn't know what to tell her, I just said may god bless him then she started to tell me how he died and what happened with them before that and she was crying and her voice was very tired, I really wished I could go to her and hug her. :-( :-( :-(

Uh! I know her feelings, although his death was expected but losing a dear person is really hard, I am really sad for her and her kids. :-(
That is really sorrowful, she lost her beloved and now she has two kids who will grow up without their father and she has to raise them alone, it's really a great duty.

At that night, I couldn't sleep at all, I really wanted to cry but I couldn't, I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!!: :-(

May God help her and give her patience.

Thanks for reading.
I hope God keep you and your families healthy and happy.

Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

I would like to offer my congratulations to you for having babies. The twines that you were given in the holy month of Zil hajj is the blessing from God to you. I really happy to hear that, it was also coincidence with the wedding anniversary of Imam Ali AS and Fatima AS, on the same day prophet Mohammad (PBUH put the hand of his only daughter to the hands of Imam Ali. We had happy ceremonies during last week, and it was completed with the football news , Iran soccer team defeated south Korea , while Iran was playing with ten people after one of Iran football player got the red card.

Now you have shouldered the responsibility for being a good father, please offer my congratulation to your wife as well. You have many guests at home who have come to visit the babies, they surly give your wife valuable gifts. I think from now on you have not enough time to be here beside your friends and this is your babies 's right who ask for their father to perform his duty.
Do you agree with me :cry: :cry:
Good Luck
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,
I appreciate if you send me the address of a useful site to show the list of companies which take part in Canton Fair, Thanks you ,my Email address is : *******.com.

There is a beautiful historical bridge in Isfahan ,called Pol Khajo, you can see it via Google Images. On Friday mornings some people who assumed they have good voice gather under the bridge and sing together. There is a nice architectural room under the bridge which causes the sound echoes. So when a person start to sing ,his voice seems very well , he enjoy singing and people like to hear his song.

I remember that Behnam wrote a lot about polygamy at the previous forum. I have not seen a man with two wives till now around me. It was something in traditional families. But generally a man was able to choose another wife, when he got his first wife's permission.So you see getting the first wife 's permission is not possible.

You told me that I could buy that lady if I had money ,but I can't believe that a lady is sold by money.. are you joking? :-o :-o

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Amal,

How are you honey? Hope you are feeling better now.

You have heard such a very very sad news and I do feel your emotions my dear. What could you say to her?! Oh, if I were you I really didn't know how to react, just like you!
Oh poor your friend... nothing is worth than missing a beloved one, specially a husband for a woman! It's the saddest disaster in a woman's life! :-( :-( :-( :-(

May god help her to tolerate this very difficult situation and give her strength to continue bravely!

Wish to hear happy news from you soon next time,

Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

For a week I am away from you , I take a trip to Mashad . This was my brother who invited me to have a travel together and I accepted it ,because I believe in destiny , maybe my fate destined to be beside of holy shrine of Imam Reza during important days of Arafeh and Eid al Adha . Here I take this opportunity to wish the best for all you and congratulate my Muslim friends for coming of Eis al Adha. May I bothered some of you by my words ,please forgive me from bottom of your heart.

Good Luck
Mohsen
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?!

I'm so sad to know is shucking news. May Allah bliss and forgive him.
When I was at 7th class in school, I knew that one of my classmate has a very painful crash on the road between Damascus and Homs. Her father had died wail she had dangerous Injuries.
I received the news wail I was having my dinner, In that time I stopped eating and went to my room and I started to cray. I forgot the problems between us and forgave her for all what she did against me.

Amal, your tears are very precious and I feel what you feel. You have a sensitive lovely clean heart and I proud to be one of your friends.

Yours sincerely...

- WiLZiN -
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

You cannot imagine how happy I was when I read your kind messages. Some people sent me e-cards. I'd like to express my sincere thanks to all friends for their kindness and care towards me. I am really a lucky person, since I've got some valuable treasures. In fact, my friends are real treasures.

I'm sure you are interested in hearing about babies and their mother. Thankfully,they are very well. As my Iranian friends know, in Iran, when a lady gives birth, her mother and sisters help her with chores and looking after babies for 10 days. Obviously, mothers and sisters prefer their own home to in-laws' home. Therefore, for 10 days new mother and the baby(babies in my case! :lol: ) receive service at her father's home. After 10 days, they give babies a wash and throw a name-giving party. New father's early family participate in both washing and name-giving processes too. Before giving name, an old member of families( an experienced person of two families who plays the role of leader among them) tells Azan and Eghame in the right and left ear of babies respectively.*

After the party and giving name, the mother and her baby come to their own home. In some cases, they stay at father's home for 40 days. It depends on many factors, e.g. the distance of family's home from each other, the closeness between two families, the workplace of parents, the social level of families, the behaviour of new father, etc. There is no fixed rules for this ceremony.

In my case, you should know, I wanted my wife to stay at her father's home for 40 days(I didn't say 'I allowed her to stay..'! :lol: ). That's easy and safe for her and the babies. To be honest, it is easier for me too. I am terrible at babysitting. :lol:

I was with them until Friday morning. I caught a nasty cod. Because of catching cold, I had to leave them alone. In fact, they forced me to leave them for the sake of health and safety. :lol: These days, I am alone at home. There is nobody to cook me, to nurse me, to massage me, to care about me! I am not cruel at all. Well, I've done my work! Now, it is their responsibility to look after babies. You should know, giving a lady the chance of being the mother of two sons isn't an easy task! It takes a lot of efforts and attempts. :lol: :oops: If it was easy, Mohsen could do it too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Joking aside, in my opinion, women's roles in life is much more important than men's roles! Honestly speaking, we men must confess that we do nothing compared with what ladies carry out in life. Sincerely speaking, women are much more capable and effective than men. I really felt embarrassed, and I still feel guilty of being ineffective in comparison with my wife. Why is she under that much stress, pain, pressure, difficulties? Why is she under that much responsibilities? Just because of being a lady creates so many responsibilities, difficulties, problems, troubles, etc for her! This is not fair. I don't know whether these duties and responsibilities are given to her by nature(their natural talents) or by men! I don't know, but I am sure life-based tasks are not distributed fairly. There is no balance between men and women's responsibilities in life. I guess, throughout the history men have been selfish and cruel.

Some friends have asked me about my feelings and the future. As all fathers, I am happy. On the other hand, I feel as if a heavy load is put on my back. This new role will affect my life both negatively and positively. For example, it will affect my work negatively, since I have to divide my attention.

We haven't finalized our decision about employing a nurse. I personally agree with it, but my wife disagrees!!!

Dear friends, Elham, Mohsen, Amal, Mortaza, Nana, Wilzin, Oriani...thank you very much for your friendly messages. I'd have replied you individually, but unfortunately, I am pressed for time. I really love reading your posts and writing to you. I do feel proud of you.

I wish you happy moments in life. Thank you very much indeed.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 October, 2012

* [Azan and Eghame are two National Anthems of Islam(Shiite group].

setayesh

Post by setayesh »

WoOoOoW!!!

Congratulations Behnam!!!!!

How are you new father?I hope you and your family are fine.
my happiness is out of imagination.I REALLY REALLY don't know how to express my congratulations and best wishes for you. I often check the thread although rarely write.But today I couldn't help writing to you when I found the news about the babies.

I wish you,your wife and specially twins; health,happiness and sweet moments in life.

yours,
Setayesh
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you? How do you spend your days?

Thanks dear for your care and wishes for my friend and me. Thank God I am better but since I heard that news till now, I think of her everyday and pray for her.
You are right dear, missing a husband is the saddest disaster in a woman's life, especially for my friend, you can't imagine how much she loved him. May God help her! :-(

Dear, as you told me yesterday the weather was rainy in Iran as it was here in Syria, are you happy with the rain? Don't you think that it's too early for it?! Do you believe that this winter will be colder than the past years?

Hi Wilzin,

How are you?

Thanks for your care about me and thanks for your support.

Your story really made me sad.. lossing a father isn't an easy thing too. { الله يحفظ و يخلي أبي و أبوك}

Emm, my friend, although you are sensitive and you always tell me about your feelings and some emotional stories but I don't know why I found this post is different. I felt that your writing style was like someone I know.. So what's going on?! :lol: {-;

Dear friends,

While I was reading Wilzin post, some questions came to my mind and I really love to hear your opinions and your answers about them, the questions are:

If someone hurt you, what would you do?! Would you forget and forgive after a while? Or would you stil remember the situation but you forgive the person and deal normaily with them?!

If you had a chance in the future to hurt that person back, would you take the opportunity? Do you think that getting revenge makes your pain less?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best wishes.
Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear ?!

Oh my dear I didn't wrote the last post to make you sad, Please forgive me.
As an answer to your questions: If that person was a dear to me, I would forgave him/her and forgot after a while. But if not may be I couldn't forgot, It depends on the action and its consequences.
Have nice days full of happiness, peace of mind, relaxing, and love from all the depths of your heart.

Yours sincerely...

- WiLZiN -
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Setayesh,

Thank you very much for your friendly message. That's very kind of you not to forget your old pen-pals.

It was very nice to hear about your great success in studying MA at your favourite university. You deserve it. According to what your sister wrote, you've got a part-time job in a bank. This a great chance to get familiar with workplaces and earn money. I am sure you are excellent at money making. :lol: Congratulations on both; working and studying in your desired field.

How is Sara? I hope she is fine. Give my warmest regards to her and tell her I said hi.

Thank you for following the thread.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 October, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

If someone hurt you, what would you do?! Would you forget and forgive after a while? Or would you stil remember the situation but you forgive the person and deal normaily with them?!

If you had a chance in the future to hurt that person back, would you take the opportunity? Do you think that getting revenge makes your pain less?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best wishes.
Amal

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy.

It is autumn and time for ladies to review their memories. :lol: Time for walking under the slight rain and breaking dry leaves. Time for enjoying the colourful scenery. I wish you happy moments.

Your questions are quite difficult. That's not easy to give them proper answers. However, thanks to the rich documents in Islam, there is a way to start dealing with such emotion-based questions. {-:

Imam Ali has said,"The pleasure of forgiveness is greater than the pleasure of revenge!" A very short look at this meaningful sentence shows people often take revenge for getting pleasure! However, we may not know that forgiving makes our heart relaxed and comfortable, while seeking revenge makes our heart heavy and our mind busy. By the way, after taking revenge, we are always in danger of receiving revenge from others. This process may be repeated, since we are not the last person who looks for a way to punish someone. As you know, in the past, Arab people used to fight for years. Fighting was their main job. The main reason of those fights was revenging! Our prophet Mohammad stopped them from fighting, by teaching them how to forgive others. Forgiveness results in friendship, and sincere friendship results in Islamic Empire after 23 years. Oh, what a big job!

Dear Amal, many people give speech, but a few of them practise what they preach! Speaking about forging is easy in theory, but it is very difficult in practice.

For me, it depends of the kind of offense and the amount of harm someone does on me! In the serious cases, I punish the offenders severely. However, in less important matters, I forget and forgive easily. I seldom seek revenge for people who make mistakes. I am also very kind with my friends. I am patient with them. I rarely break a friendship, but if I find out that a friend or even someone from my early family or close relatives is trying to fool me, I may allow them to fool me once. However, if they think of me as an easy prey, so their misinterpretation may tempt them to fool me twice, in this case, I punish them severely! Oh my God, how ridiculous their faces become after seeing a lion in a cottage, where they had thought to be empty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a nice saying 'your fool me once, shame on you. You fool me twice, shame on me'! We shouldn't let someone fool us twice. This is extremely important in human beings' relationships.

Everybody has got thresholds as well as red lines. It is very good to have high thresholds, but I don't recommend wide lines. Our red lines must be as narrow and sharp as possible. Someone may mistakenly passes our red lines. That isn't a serious threat. But, if they don't respect our borders, nothing can stop them like a severe punishment.

Your questions come from another field which is womanish. I don't know about their philosophy in life. However, let me tell you something too direct. If a person has fooled you and has hurt your feelings, either forgive him or punish him; but how? There are positive ways for punishing. You can study hard to get a degree, then can work, then marry someone and try your best to have a happy life with successful children. The greater success, the severer punishment! In the contrary, hatred and keeping your mind busy lead to misery. In this case, you are punishing yourself not the offenders.

The final point is your worry about forgetting. Human beings never forget. The events are saved in brain cells. We may refer to them rarely, but they are there forever. Human beings get used to things. They never forget them. Therefore, if you haven't forgotten something bad related to the past, don't worry. It is almost the same with all people. Try to make yourself busy with other things. It will make you refer to the cells rarely. The more hobbies, the less scan of the brain, the less pain!

I hope you will mange to change your mood from negative to positive soon. Rely on God!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 October, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Happy Eid to all Muslims friends wish you happy days!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Amal,

Happy Eid to you and your family* :-)

It's not soon for the rain fall honey. It's the second month of the autumn and lots of rain falls are expected. I hope so.

About your questions...! I have this habit to express my sadness when some one hurts me. I don't keep silent , I believe this is his right to know it. I let the person know what he has done. Maybe that person doesn't know and hasn't understood that he's made mistake. If the person understands me and my pain, he's done me the biggest favor he could, and I feel calm and relaxed ;I am sooooooo grateful of him! :-D
If not, he hurts me for the second time and leaves a scar on my heart and soul! It should be mentioned that it matters how important the person and the matter is to me! In this case I just wait and hope as time passes, he would think about it, understand it and feel regret! That's enough for me! Instead of hearing " please forgive me" I do prefer to make sure that there is no misunderstanding anymore and the person is aware of his mistakes!

anyway,I try to forgive. I can't claim I forget easily, no , I can't. Somewhere in my mind it remains , if it wasimportant,but I never think of revange! Never!

You know Amal, this bothers me more when I myself has hurt or annoyed some one! I can forgive others easily but when it comes to my own mistakes I punish myself and never forgive Elham! Knowing someone is sad with me is much more painful that being sad and hurt from others!

Thanks for reading!

Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Happy Eid ul-Adha* to all my Muslims friends. Congratulations! Al-Mabruk! I wish you success, health and happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 October, 2012

*A religious festival that Muslims celebrate at the end of the haj in order to remember that the Prophet Ibrahim was willing to kill his son for Allah.

WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||................ Hi my dear friends ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ Happy Adha Eid to ..............||
||................ you. I wish you all ..............||
||................ the best, and have .............||
||................ nice 4 days of Eid. ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ - WiLZiN - .........................||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Kindness is very good.
It's good to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
There are times in life that we need kindness more.

Kindness is good.
We get used to other's kindness with us.
Kindness is sweet!
We miss other's kindness wityh us.
I love to be kind too.
But there are many people who are kinder than me.
I need to be kind with myself!

Kindness is good. We have to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
Kindness is the best thing in the world.
Kindness is good; we get used to other's kindess with us.

I need some kindness....
We all need kindness...

There are people who can be kind with us!
Kindness is sweet when this is not aimed to be kindness, but when it comes from a kind nature!

I need your kindness, but when you don't understand that it's kindness! You just start to say or do sth and you don't know that it's kindness and that means you care for me! It's just me that feel it. And that's nautural kindness. This comes from your kind nature not your decesion to be kind and I adore that kindness....

And you, the kindest of kinds! I feel calm when I think of your natural kindness! I love your kindness with me! I need it, I need it a lot! Please be kind with me! Oh no, no nooo.... you shouldn't decide to be kind with me... you should be kind by your nature and YOU ARE! I have faith in your kindness , THE KINDEST OF KINDS! It's calming to know at least you exist! Thankssssssssssssssssss my dear God , thankssssssssssssssssssss my lovliest! I love you and your kindness. :-)
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi Behnam,

Many thanks for your kind reply.And thanks a lot for all those good words.yes, I've been accepted in Allame university and got a job in bank.to be honest,my job is a full time job not a part-time. But my boss gives me some hours off to go to university.As a persian saying goes it's very difficult to lift two watermelon with one hand(=managing 2 difficult activities at the same time), I'm just trying to see what would the result be in the end. I hope I don't make myself disappointed. {-;

Sara is fine,we are still classmates,we both have been accepted at a same University {-; .she's also working.she's got a part time job in a firm. she's gave regards to you too.

I can hear that it's raining outside, it's gradually getting cold. take care of yourself,babies and their mother in such a changeable weather.

Best regards,

Setayesh
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Happy Eid ul-Adha too all.

Setayesh
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

How are you? How are babies and their mother? I hope everything is ok with them. :-)

I wanted to thank you for your post to Amal. For me it was a a post full of important points to learn. Like always I loved it and learned from it. I'm sure I never lose my interest for hearing and reading your strong Behnamish opinions! {-; :-)

Elham is the big fan of Behnam's words and always enjoy knowing about them.

Wish you the best,
Elham
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Amal,

Before answering your question,I want to tell you a story.A woman was dump by her husband because he loved a young and beautiful girl when she was in 40 years old.She had bring up her daughter and pay for the mortgage all by herself.At resent she found she got the renal failure and had to maintain her life in hemodialysis every two days.The worse thing is the company she worked for was close down.Do you think she is an unlucky woman?That is the woman I visit last weekend.She said to me,she regrets she havn't taken care of herself and she tell me the most important thing is your healthy, and nothing can compare with it.She would find a job at home and wants to live her life happily every day in future with her daughter.
Come back your question"if someone hurt you, what would you do?",my answer is my most important thing is live my life and other things are piece of cake.You can just laugh off and forget that people who hurt you.They are nonentities for you.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behanm,

I hope your babies and wife are health and happy.

For you,as a new father,everyday is rich and pleasure.I shouldn't bother you.However one question is confused me and I need your answer.As you see the post I wrote to Amal,I visited a friend last weekend.She divorced, got the renal failure,lost her job.Every unlucky thing takes place on her.But she is a nice and good person.She havn't done a bad thing or hurt other people.Even if her husband treats her so badly,she wouldn't hate him.Why she meet so many unlucky things. It's said "Give cake and ale to perfect soul".God should bless that people who is doing good thing?Can you give me a answer?

Best regards

Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

There is a poll on this site; asking for good chatters in October. Fortunately, I am one of the candidates. I'd be happy if you could visit the following link and see the results and vote for people who deserve to win.

Here is the link:
http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... tober-2012

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Nana,

Thank you very much for your kind message. Your question is one of the most difficult questions in the world. I've got some unorganized materials in my mind, but it takes me some time to organize them. I won't answer to your question, since nobody can answer such a difficult question, but I promise to write something about it.

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012