EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby shahrubanu » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Dear Elham would you please add me as your friend I m very sad:( and want to speak about brother Behnam otherwise I will be mad .I m very worry about him and miss him so much:(
if you speak with me I ll be happy
my skype id:vondas.grincas
I m Shahrubanu from Turkey
Thanks a lot...
shahrubanu

Postby Moroo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 am

Dear Elham

Sorry for my late reply, my internet was down.

Thank you very much for informing me about Behnem's health.

We all pray for him, God willing he will be fine.

Please keep in touch.
Moroo
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi dear friends,

Hope you are all fine.

Finally today I got news from our dear Behnam. His cell phone was off till this morning, we all were so worried and waiting and waiting and waiting. Thank to god, today he sent me this message:

"Hi, this is Behnam. I'm alive and I'm in the heart department. I'm very well, thank you for praying. I may not reply every message, but I'm well."

I wish i could talk with him, but I'm afraid I'll bother him. I'll inform you in case I got any other news from him.

Eli
Elham
Gold Member

I spoke with dear Behnam:-)

Postby Elham » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi again,

guess what!!! I spoke with dear Behnam right now. :-) Finally I heard his voice again. You cannot imagine how I was feeling, oh godddddddd, you can't imagine how happy I am. :-D :-D :-D

He explained me the story, that he didn't feel any pain in his heart, going for a regular check up Dr noticed sth abnormal and asked him to do Angiography to make sure of his health. But the results showed several serious narrowing in the vessels.

He said, one vessel from 4 places (2 places 90%) and one place in another vessel (sum=5) were blocked. He believed it's been a miracle that god Helped him. Oh thank godddddddddd

He said the operation has been successful and till now everything have been ok but he has some pain.

He has to stay at hospital at least one week.

He said Hi to you all and thanked you for your prayers.

Hope he gets totally well very soon and come back to his friends*

All the best,
Eli
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Dear Elham,

I am happy to hear that Behnam's treatment was done normally and he is in good health now. Thank you for sending his message to us. Surly the happiest one is his wife and I congratulate her upon the surgery which done on her husband's heart satisfactory, my congratulation also included his kind parents who have restless heart since he went to hospital.
Waiting for his presence in forum.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby shahrubanu » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Thank you so much dear Elham,you cannot imagine how you make me happy that you inform us about Behnam .You are a kind friend thank you million timessss...
I m happy to hear good news about him I wish that I can hear his voice soon
I will always pray for him and for you dear friend because thanks to you we all hear good news
I m happy to be your friends too :)

wish you best and always need your prayers too
shahrubanu

Postby [amal] » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi friends,

How are you?

Warm wishes on "EID-UL-Fitr" and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness.

Remember me in your prayers.

*I miss Behnam in this Eid, I miss his words and wishes. :-( However, thank god that he is well and this is all what matters. :-D

Enjoy your days,
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

God and friends, THANK YOU!

Postby behnam » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 am

Hi my great valuable friends,

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

I am at home now. The first thing I am doing is checking the thread. I don't know what to say and how to mention to the things are in my thoughts now. I think 'thank you' is not a proper phrase to say, but what should I say? I really don't know!

It is not an illusion to say that I personally felt and saw God's special attention and support. I REALLY FELT IT! God, THANK YOU!

I felt the closeness of your hearts with myself. THANK YOU for praying and caring. You are like some valuable treasures.

Many stories I've got to tell you. This was a great experience. God put me in such an amazing situation to experience some wonderful things.

Every thing was and is wonderful. You don't need to worry, since in a miracle way God wants to keep me alive for a while! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will talk to you later. I will stay at home for more than two months to get fully recovered, so I will have a lot of time to be with you. :lol:

Thank you again.
Bye for now.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 August, 2013

Happy Edi-Aul-Fiter to all Muslims and humanity!
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Happy Eid !

Postby shahrubanu » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:40 am

I wish health,peace and happiness to all friends in here and to your family

Hi brother Behnam you cannot imagine how I m happy right now
thanks to God you are getting well.My heart always with you my precious friend
shahrubanu

Postby Mohsen » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 am

Dear Behnam,

Nice to read your post , It is a good news that you are in health and your heart surgery was done satisfactory .
I don't know what was the cause of your disease , you did a regular exercise in the park near to your house, you didn't smoke.so it was strange for me that you dealt with the heart defect .
In fact some time I feel a pain in bottom of my heart ,but I always say that it is my gastro and I don't mind to it, I never met a doctor for heart
I would like to bring you a box of cookies and bunch of flowers, it is our customs for visiting a patient .
But you shouldn't eat cookies now ,it is harmful for heart ,be careful }: }:

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion