EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Dear Behnam,

All friends were worry about your health. you removed the grieving from the forum by writing your message . It is wonder that you were thinking about English even before going to surgery room.

I think you answer the angles in English when they ask some questions in the world of hereafter..!! :lol: :lol:

Beside consuming your medicine regularly ,you need tranquility and peace of mind for being recovered in soonest time.
You have two kids , they are tranquilizers of your soul when you embrace them and also your wife bring you the peace of mind.

B.Wishes ,
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Fill not your heart with pain and sorrow,
but remember me in every tomorrow.
Remember the joy, the laughter, the smiles,
I've only gone to rest a little while.

Although my leaving causes pain and grief,
my going has eased my hurt and given me relief.

So dry your eyes and remember me
not as I am now, but as I use to be.

Because I will remember you all and look on with a smile,
Understand, in your hearts, I've only gone to rest a little while.
As long as I have the love of each of you,
I can live my life in the hearts of all of you
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

hi,

Postby shahrubanu » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

dear Behnam you make me laugh :-D and you make me happy English is in your dreams :) that s nice
and dear mohsen how are you ? what about your days? my days are so busy and I have rare time to write here please don t forget me in your pray I really need your pray }: I hope everything will be better in my life.The life is short and hard and we need eachother 's pray you might know there is a hadis ''Allah says pray me by a tongue without sin ,then I will accept your wishes.Muhammed asks how does it happen? He answers a person who pray for you cannot do sin with your tongue.Yes ,as it is seen we need to eachother.A friend 's pray can make our life more brighter.....
Thank you very much for your friendship
best wishes
shahrubanu

Postby [amal] » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope everything is going will with you.

I have new news for you, today I went to a gym with my neighbors, they are two sisters. They are fat so they have to lose some weight. Meanwhile, for me, the story was different!

A lot of people were surprised whenever I say that I am willing to go there and practice! :!!:
They think that I don't need sport because I am too thin and sport is just for fat people! :!!: :~:
In fact, they are right, I need to get weight not lose it! However, at the same time, I need a strong body too and just only sport can make me stronger so I am going to exercise for one month and see if something will change...

I love to challenge myself with new things always and love to be with different kind of people.

The day today was great, I tried some of the machines there and met the trainer. While training, I had a great feeling and felt that the life has come back to me again, my mind was clear and I was just enjoying myself. :-D {-;

I am very excited about the idea and I am sure that it will be a good and new experience inshallah. :-D

Please pray for me.

Hope you a nice day.
Amal
[amal]
Gold Member

Hi Amal,

Postby shahrubanu » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi Amal, you are on the right way.I absolutely agree with you doing sports make me feel relieved too even I m thin person .Nowadays I rarely do it but last year I done gym regularly and you can 't believe it I was getting happy person ,it makes me more relax and it provides taking regular breath too.
Congratulate to you go on doing it there is a saying in my country
''A healthy mind in a healthy body.''
shahrubanu

Hi Friends!

Postby behnam » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 am

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fully enjoying the last month of the summer. The summer is going and the autumn-my favourite season- is coming! I love autumns very much and you know the reasons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mohsen, thank you very much for your kind words. I am quite well, getting well gradually. I have a one-hour walk every evening. My heart works well, but I have pain in my leg and chest! The wounds are dry, as if they have burned the skin! The wounds are not healed yet! They are dry but painful. They are not like ordinary wounds I've had! Next Tuesday, I am visiting the doctor. I will ask for some ointment or something like that to make the wounds wet and lessen the pain in my leg!

Dear Amal, it is very nice to read your posts. I am happy that you are doing regular exercise. It can be useful for your health. Dancing also helps! :lol: However, be careful with something! Your body shouldn't become rough as boxers' bodies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shahrabanu, where are you my sister? I've missed you. I don't see you online these days. Have you forgotten your brother Behnam? Have you started teaching?

Dear Moroo, yes, I agree with you. I believe, before marriage a man should think about the probable events and danger of some consequences of marriage. Marriage gives people some interesting things, but those things also confer big responsibilities on them. When a man is married, his life isn't for himself. He is sharing the life with his wife! Before having children, the parents(the man in particular) must think deeply about the future of kids. The parental responsibilities are big! I'm not worried about my health. I do love death, but I am worried about kids and my wife. However, God is الرحمن الرحیم

Dear Veronica, I hope you are enjoying your time in your summerhouse.

Dear kami and Elham, many thanks for your kindness and care.

Dear Setayesh, thank you very much for the short messages(SMS).

Dear....Thank you all! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Dear Shahrubanu

It is summer holidays ,and many people travel to the area which is much colder. I have some guests from Tehran and last night I took the guests to the slop of mountain in the country to have dinner. We were mountain until the midnight ,we were trembling from the cold ,I enjoy trembling in summer .
my dear friend ,you said that people who commit sin can't pray to God because their prays are not accepted by God ,so no body can pray ,because there is no one who have not committed sin in her /his life .

You are very busy ,but you need to have rest time to time ,you need a preplanned program for your job and you should not do your job without rest , Please read the following story
there was a group of men - a young hot-blooded, strong chap and a big number of old folks, doing timber job (Wood cutting) in a jungle.
This young chap is very hard working. He always continues to work through his break time and complains that those old folks were wasting time, taking break few times a day to drink and chat.
The first day, the young woodcutter brought fifteen (15) trees. "Congratulations," the boss said, "Carry on with your work!" Highly motivated by the words of his boss, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he only could bring ten (10) trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he was only able to bring seven (7) trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.
As times goes by, this young chap noticed that even though he worked through break time and hardly took a rest, those old folks are chopping the same amount of trees as he did and sometimes did more than he did. It was as if those old folks work through the break time as he did. So he decided to work harder the next day, unfortunately the results were even worse. "I must be losing my strength." The young woodcutter thought.
One day, one of the old folk invited him for a drink during their break time. That young chap refused and said he has no extra time to spend! Then the old man smiled to him and said it was just a waste of effort to keep chopping trees without re-sharpening your Axe. Sooner or later you will give up or be so exhausted as you have spent too much energy.
Suddenly the young chap realized that actually during break times while those old folks were having a chat, they were also re-sharpening their Axe at the same time! And that's how they can chop faster than him and yet spending lesser time! The old folk said what we need is efficiency by making use of our skill and ability intelligently. Only then can we have more times to do other things.
Otherwise you will always keep saying ... I have no time!
Mohsen
Gold Member

Postby shahrubanu » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 am

Dear Mohsen thank you for your story for me I really like it and I get what you try to advice me thanks a lot! By the way, you misunderstood me dear :-D I mean we need to pray to each other and of course we can pray by ourselves ,anyway just I wish your praysss
ooh! My real brother Behnam I really miss you I want to hear your voice soon ,wish you best don t worry you are a young person and you will be ok soon

I love my friends take care all! I love you
shahrubanu

Hi All

Postby Kamelia » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

How are you? How is everything going on? So now that dear Behnam's doing fine and the mood has changed to a better softer one I am going to raise a question which I have been struggling with for some days.
I am trying to find the best way to teach the book 504 in class to intermediate and advanced level students.
what is my way? Well I read from the words aloud, I make them repeat and then I spot check them.Then I explain each word's meaning by trying to show them the action or make up an example or story so that they won't forget that. I even have them do the exercises and write paragraphs with the words included, but I'm not sure if I'm going on right. You know what? I want a very exciting way to make them all participate, each and every single one of them. In this way, they are engaged but not totally!

So I am asking you all, are there ways to be added to this way of teaching? Or are there whole new ways that I don't know of?

I'd be really glad to read your suggestions,

Thank you :-D
Kamelia
Silver Member

Lord saves Syria

Postby Moroo » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 am

Hi Amal.

How are you beautiful friend, how is your family and how is Syria.

We pray for your beautiful country, God willing Syria will overcome its enemies.

LORD SAVES SYRIA
Moroo
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion