EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Friendship is like a golden chain
the links are friends so dear
And like a rare and precious jewel
It's treasured more each year

It's clasped together firmly
With a love thats deep and true
And it's rich with happy memories
And fond recollections, too

Time can't destroy its beauty
For as long as Memory lives
years can't erase the pleasure
that the joy of friendship gives

For friendship is a priceless gift
That can't be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than Gold

And the golden chain of friendship
Is a strong and blessed tie
Binding kindred hearts together
As the years go passing by
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Mohsen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

[b][b][b][color=#FFFF00]"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

I am searching for a Gold mine , although the price of Gold is petering out , it is worth to pile it up
[/b][/b][/b][/color]
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby melancrow » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 am

Gold, silver, iron...Chains, bonds, fetters, candcuffs...Any kind of relation in human language assotiates to some metall assigned to restrict freedom. Guess, that every healthy living being prefer freedom to being chained. So, what is his search for a relation if not perversion?
melancrow

Thank you*

Postby Elham » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 am

Oh my goodness,

I'm gratually going to believe that lovely God hears my prayers for his blessings from sky!!!

Although I was asleep when he sent his rain and snow falls and I didn't see anything, it was a huge surprise when I found the ground wet in the morning , stepping out the home...and noticing some very very little snow on grounds on the way of university!

Last night before I go to sleep I made a wish and asked God to send me a sign tomorrow (like a rain or snow fall) that he has heard me! You know what? I'm feeling exactly like those sweet little girls in the stories which God sends his angels to make their wishes come true in the morning! :lol: :-D :-D :-D

You may say, oh Elham come on.... how optimistic you are, don't talk in that childish way!!!
Well...Emmmm.... Why not? Let me suppose that last night's falls have just and just been for the sake of me* {-; {-; {-; :-D

Thank youuuuuuuuu my lovely, lovely, LOVELY God....thanksssssssssss a world*
Elham
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi Elisa,

Thank you very much for those lovely poems. They were fantastic.

Please write regularly.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012
behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for joining us and putting friendly posts; describing your wishes and feelings. They are very interesting.

The weather is warm in Tehran. There is no snow and rain. Today, it was sunny. Birds were singing, as if the spring is coming. From the way the sun was shining in the sky; from the shadows and shades; from the smile of trees, I feel as if next week is Iranian New Year(Nowruz). I really smell it.

I really envy your close friendship with God. You seem so calm, relaxed and sweet. I wish you lasting happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 January, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 pm

The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain
Mohsen
Gold Member

Postby setayesh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi my dear friends,

I hope you are fine.I've just registered and I'm happy that we have another chance for being together.hope to write more in near future!

All the best
Setayesh
setayesh

Postby melancrow » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Mohsen wrote:The Gold is different , It can give freedom or be a chain.. when there is a love he is free to give her a gold ring and she is happy too much that accept it freely . but when he want to do something perversion ,the gold ring is obstacle ,the gold is a chain

The gold is different from other metall? A very profound remark. We spoke about chains, didn't we? Chain is a chain, no matter what it is made from.

Crowly yours,
M. crow
melancrow

Postby behnam » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

Hi Mohsen, Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for valuing friendship and keeping it going. It is very kind of you.

We(Mohsen, Andrew and me) are men. We are supposed to understand each other easily. Well, we are almost the same, since men are the same. However, unfortunately, it is pretty difficult for me to understand things you often discuss! For example, I am following your recent posts carefully, but I cannot get what is(are) behind them. Is it a sarcastic way of discussing a matter? What is wrong with me? It makes me sad and worried when I cannot understand something!

Anyway, I LOVE YOU!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 January, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion