EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby WiLZiN » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 pm

A thoughts of poetry #2:

"The moon in my sky is a lamp of my road, and your eyes are lamps of my life"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby WiLZiN » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi Amal :-)

How are you today?

I'm very sad to read what you think about your image in my eyes :-(
You are a bright star, big heart and an angle in my eyes ;-)
Shame on me if i don't see you like that for the rest of my life :-(
You should believe that you are my dearest dear ;-)

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi dear Amal

Hope you have started the lovely fall happily. Hope you are enjoying your life.

Thanks honey for your comment on my question from Behnam. You are absolutely right. The first principle rule to be loved and respected, is to first be loved and respected by ourselves. There is no any other way. You've got a point there.

Oh honey, I feel jealouse of you! I really feel jealous of you. Why?
Nobody has ever called me :" my dearest dear" !!! Nobody has ever told me : "You are a bright star, big heart and an angle in my eyes." ! :-( :-( :-(

Emmm, of course the reason is me myself. I have never been as nice and lovely as you are. :lol: You deserve it. Congratulations! :-D

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby LuckyL » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 am

Dear Behnam
Thanks for your reply,you made me surprised because I was not your ex-friend,but I know you a little somehow,I'm sister of Setayesh,She always spoke about you and her other kind friends whom she had here,like Elham,Amal,Andrew,Roza,Veronika and the others.But these days she is very bussy.I really want to help her somehow but I can't.But I know she can handdle her duties easily because I believe her.
I'm her sister so I think this is usual to think you know me because sisters are similar to each other in different aspects like the way of thinking,the way of using the words and so no.
By the way I like honest and frank people so there is no need to appologize.
Have a nice day
Luckyl
LuckyL

Postby LuckyL » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 am

Dear Mohsen
Yas,my father sometimes tell us about that war,He was a soldier at that time,He became injured so he is "Janbaz" (In persian Janbaz is a person who become injured in the war).
Mohsen,I have a question,In your idea can we trust on others?If we can please tell me what we should see in them to do that.I know maybe it is a easily question and you say to yourself she should know it,but I really want to be sure.
Thanks alot for your permanent kindness
Luckyl
LuckyL

Postby LuckyL » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 am

Dear Amal
I'm very glad I can speak with you again.Do you remember me?We had a little arabic chat with each other,on that time my english was poor and I couldn't write you in English So Setayesh had to translate some of our speaking,Now I'm really happy to find you again.
B.W
Luckyl
LuckyL

Postby Elham » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 am

Have you ever tried to empty the air of a can in some way? Have you seen what happens to it. The pressure of the outside air crushes the can. Oh poor can! What a very bad condition! what a great pressure on it!

These days I just feel like that crushed can. In farsi the best word to explain it is " mochale" !
Life! life! Life, what are you doing ith me?

Can a cullapsed can ever return to it's first shape?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elham
Gold Member

Postby [amal] » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Luckyl,

How are you?

Ohhh!!! I can't believe my eyes dear!!! You are Setayesh sister, you can't imagine how happy I am!!!

Of course, I remember our chat and I still remember that your Arabic was good...
أنا سعيدة جداً لرؤيتك هنا :-) :-D

Dear, Setayesh had wrote a lot about you here and I was eager to know you, thanks for joining us and giving me this opportunity.

By the way, I really really miss Setayesh and her presence here, please tell her my hello and ask her to write whenever she has free time and maybe we can manage for a collective conversation with you, Setayesh, Elham and me. Wow! that would be great!!!

Happy to see you, dear.

Bye bye
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm

A thoughts of poetry #3:

"You may find many people close to you but there is only one person is the closest"

written by:
- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Mohsen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi henesy
The auditor doesn't know the difference between dog and sheep, so he picks up a dog among 1,586 sheep. There are some dogs in a flock of sheep.

What is your idea?
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion