EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Mohsen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Dear Lucky,
My special respect for your father increased ,a person who sacrificed his life for Islam and Iran.

I think your question about how we can trust others is not easy . Upon a fact that some people didn't show their true color ,we can't trust anyone , we also should respect others and should be unsuspecting to others in first step.
How we can trust on others? Respect, responsibility, fairness,honesty, caring, loyalty and commitment are common criteria for every body to be trusted ,but it is not enough ,We can't trust to a naïve and credulous people ,because they speak everywhere and reveal something that were supposed to be secret between you.

I had a friend when I was in high school , He showed me what I think about a good person. He was also a good student, artist , painter,his handwriting was wonderful ,he spoke French well, but I didn't trust him because I discovered some slyness in his behaviour. He tried to change my belief, he tried to change my look toward some principals, on his last effort he tried to set up a relation between his sister and me. Finally when he was disappointed he told me that I was the most pertinacious person he had seen. I never follow him and never trust him.

Lucky, you are young and clever and you know how to trust people, especially how to trust people via internet.

All the best
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby Elham » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi dear Luckyl,

Oh , so I was right, you smell of my nice friend, Setayesh. :-)
I'm very happy to have you among us. I guesse you are studing in Tehran university, right? You should be a very wise girl. Congratulations honey. I'm sure that you'll improve your English quickly in a short time. Do you take classes or anything? How do you practce English?

Honey, thanks for your kind and posetive words about my writing. To be honest, I'm not satisfied with my English, it should be much better than this now. But I appreciate it if you find it good. :-D

Thanks for your presence,
Hope to hear more from you,

All the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi WiLZiN,

It is my pleasure to meet you here , I hope you are fine and enjoy your life in a good air of autumn , I am sure that you have tender soul and smile with beautiful poetic thought. How wer you interested in poem. Who are the famous poets in Syria? Do you know Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi?

all the best
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby WiLZiN » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi Mohsen :-)

How are you today?

I write for me first of all then for my friends. it's a hobbit no more. I entertain it in my free time.
In Syria we have many poets and the most famous one is Nezar Kabbani. I'm not interested in poems allot but sometimes I read some of them in my free time.

Jalal Al-ddin Al-Rumi is a Turkish sufi Sheikh has many writings in philosophy ,religion and spirituality threads. That what I know about him and I didn't read any of his works.

Now in Syria autumn or fall this year hasn't arrived yet as it was in the past years because of the global warming that affects the Earth.

Have a nice day...

- WiLZiN -
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi Luckyl,

Thank you very much for introducing yourself. How are you? How is Setayesh? I hope you and Setayesh are enjoying every minute of your lives.

Please tell Setayesh Behnam said 'hi'. I hope you will have happy moments in this thread. Thank you for joining us.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 September, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi Nana,

Long time no see! How are you? I hope all is going well with you. WOW! Festival again! Let's call China country of Festivals! LOL :lol: That is good to be happy and enjoy eating, drinking, and dancing, but too much dance results in losing weight! I guess it is not good for you! Hehehehe... :lol:

In Iran, we celebrate the New Year. We also have two important religious festivals; Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adha. People celebrate the former at the end of Ramadan and the latter at the end of the HAJ in order to remember that the Prophet Ibrahim was willing to kill his son for Allah. If you want to know more details about those festivals and the philosophy behind them ask Mohsen. He is perfect at writing about religious-based matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
behnam, 26 September, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Wilzin,

Thanks for your reply. There are a lot of similarities between Arabic and Farsi. I know a little bit Arabic, and I'd like to improve my Arabic to a higher level. However, I am spending all my free time on practising English now. I hope to find some time to learn Arabic. I really love it.

Amal and you are two representatives of Syria. Surely you represent it perfectly. Thank you very much for your kindness. I wish I could visit your country.

All the best,

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Amal,

Many thanks for your reply. I am sure about that connection you have mentioned in your post. Thank you very much indeed.

Before Ramadan I used to go walking one hour a day in the evening. It was really good for my health. In Ramadan, I was too lazy to go out after breaking the fast. Ramadan has gone, but the laziness is still with me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

These days, I am doing the same things that I have been doing for some years. I am working, teaching, practising English, socializing with friends, and chatting with my friends on the Net.

As I guess you know, I love autumn very much. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. The weather is nice. Trees are going to create some fantastic and breathtaking scenery in the north of Tehran. It is wonderful. However, time flies when you are happy. I wish I could prevent it from flying! {-: {-: {-:

All the best,

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi Elham,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Many thanks for your posts. I found your last two posts paradoxical. Why are you blaming life? What has emptied and put pressure on you? I wish I could know how to help you.

Alas, you are always speaking about a mysterious situation; addressing an unidentified island without showing a picture of it! Oh My God! How confusing and disappointing it is. I feel I am like a fool; wandering aimlessly about the island. What a bad feeling I've got when I see my friend is suffering from something, but I don't know what it is. I wish I could help you. If the problem was as big as mountains, I would be able to handle it. But, I don't know in your case, why I feel clumsy!!! This feeling is killing me! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

All the best,

behnam
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are feeling great. Thank you so much for keeping the thread active. You are an energetic person. You have improved your English significantly. You are writing clearly and communicating effectively. Congratulations!

Isfahan is a beautiful city. I am sure it looks more beautiful in autumns. I wish you happy moments in this lovely season.

All the best,

behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion