EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby behnam » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi Nana,

WOW! Congratulations! I wish you lasting happiness and great success. I hope marriage will provide you great peace of mind and will bring you spiritual calmness.

I've written something about your difficult question. Have you noticed it? It is on page 87. Please read it. I hope it helps.

To all friends,

This is just to let you know that I've missed you very much. As I guess you know, I am sitting for PhD exam in March, so I am preparing myself for this important exam. I don't write and chat as I used to do. I rarely get connected to the Internet. I check my mailbox once a day. You can email me in case you want to share something with me. I want you not to forget me and the thread. Please keep the thread as active as possible. God willing, I will join you after the exam. I've missed you terribly.

Please pray for me. I need your prays.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Dear Nana,

Wowww, really? Oh dear what a lovely news. I'm sooooooo happy to hear about this great and holy event of your life. Congratulations honey* :-D

I'm also curious to hear more about your story. How did you find your Mr. right? How did you make sure that he's your man? and how do you feel now?

Wish a wonderful everlasting love,

Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi Behnam...

How are you my older brother?!

My pray for you and for all my dears:
My God...
bliss him/her
guide him/her
forgive him/her
protect him/her
give him/her peace
achieve his/her dream
give him/her happiness
...Amen...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby [amal] » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 am

Hi Nana,

"Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage."
[amal]
Gold Member

Postby Elham » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 am

Dear Behnam,

You can't imagine how happy I got hearing you're sitting for Phd exam. I was always waitting for this news. :-D

You're wisdom and hard-working are always admirable. You can get the best result, I'm sure. When you focus on something you do it in a perfect way. You're real place is in the universities; I love to hear someday that you teach Physics in the best universities of Iran like Sharif and Tehran Universities!

Your success is my success, I pray for you my lovely clever friend. Just keep studying and be hopeful. :-)

Oh and I miss you aloooooooooot, take care of yourself and your family,

Best wishes,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby Mohsen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Dear Nana
I want to congratulate you on your marriage, you had devoted your heart to the right person and life will be more sweet for you ,because you find two arms and a heart which are your home and shelter and you don't not walk alone henceforth.
Wish a sunny life for you.
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Postby noure » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi,i am nour
this forum is interesting .Me too i'm looking for someone who can help me.
i agree with you concerning philosophy,i think tat all we need is facts.
by the way physics is hard for me .
nice to meet you all and exuse my bad english.
noure

Postby behnam » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:22 am

Hi Noure,

Welcome to this thread and thank you for joining us.

We are here to kill problems! Physics and English won't be difficult for you anymore! We will help you kill these two powerful enemies; Physics and English difficulties! :lol: Just be with us and share your problems with us. Thank you once again for putting comment in this thread.

Would you mind introducing yourself? I guess you are a student and you are involved in different subjects at school. That's why you are complaining about Physics. :lol: :lol: As well as English, physics is kind and smooth, if you get to know this subject and go on well with it! :lol: Physics is language of the universe! We cannot interact with the universe without knowing it. Well, there are different types of interactions; active and passive. Therefore, I would have said, "we cannot interact actively with the universe without knowing its language-Physics." Similarly, we cannot make active and effective conversation with people in the world without knowing the English language. As a matter of fact, English is an international language. It is spoken widely in the world.

Anyway, let's make friends and help each other with all aspects of life. I hope so.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 December, 2012

P.S. Some friends keep asking me about the end of life on the Earth-three days darkness. As far as I know, this is not scientifically and physically defensible. Physics says, "WOW! Really? I don't know!" for such things! :lol:

ارادتمند شما
*بهنام *
behnam
Gold Member

Postby noure » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:47 am

hi behnam,
thank you for your words,i hope that you can help me .
i will be here next week because i have exams this week.
wish me luck.
by we meet
noure

Postby Mohsen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi Freinds,

It was painful news today I heard from the TV news, a gun man attacked a school in Newtown of USA and opened fire , killed 27 people who 20 small children were among the murders.

This news makes all eyes wet while they imagine the innocent children and the situation they had, and there is one question in people's mind, why these children should be killed..?, Are the children victims of gun manufacturer owner selfishness, the selfish people who just thinks of their benefits even though 20 children will be killed, or even 170 citizens were being killed by gun during the last five years in USA.

Another question is that why USA government doesn't stop this gun manufacturer while today about 40% of people in USA have been armed with gun. I know that everybody knows the answer…

Another question which was made in my mind as a person who never visited USA is that " How much the USA is unsafe that people only can be alive there by having a gun at home!!!?"

Who has made the American society declined to this awful situation? Who are the authorized people in this society? Are they still so cheeky to speak about human rights in other countries while they are trampling the rights of esteemed American citizens for having a safe living?

I wish to offer my sympathy and condolence to victims 'family
Mohsen
Mohsen
Gold Member

Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion