EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best tools for learning English online together

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Best tools for learning English online together

Postby exitcoder » Wed May 21, 2014 9:26 am

I really like learning English but I'm too busy to go to an English class. The only choice I have is to learn online with my partners. Today I want to share the tools I use for my learning. After that, I wish to hear from you too.

1. Italki.com: I go on here to look for language partners. I can find someone who is learning my language and willing to teach me his/her language for free.
2. Englishclub.com: This is where I read people's posts and learn some grammar from their discussion.
3. Google Hangouts: I used to Skype but now Google Hangouts is definitely more useful. Can video chat with up to 10 people.
4. VoxyPad app: This is an app that works very well for online learning. The app acts as a blackboard for me and my partner. We have the shared space for taking notes, interacting on web contents and Dropbox files. And it's the best because I can learn everywhere I go and the connection is very good for a free app.

What tools are you using to learn English online? Let's share to be shared.
exitcoder

Return to General Discussion