My last weekend

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

jngnunes

My last weekend

Post by jngnunes »

IN MY LAST WEEKEND I TOOK TO TRAVEL,SATURDAY MORNING I WAS TRAVELLING TO PORTO ALEGRE OF MY WIFE TOGETHER.
AFTERNOON ME AND MY WIFE WENT TO WALK AROUND THE MALL, WE BUY CLOTHES AND MISCELLANEOUS WE TAKE ALL DAY TO WALK.
SUNDAY I WAS VISIT THE STADIUM GREMIO CAME ON STAGE VERY PRETTY THAT WAS BUILT THE STADIUM, DREW SEVERAL PICTURES AND FINALLY CAME BACK TO CAMAQUÃ NIGHT.
rodrigokf

Re: My last weekend

Post by rodrigokf »

Thanks for your contribution, Jonathan. I hope some other people can comment it. For the ones who don't know: Porto Alegre is the capital of the state of Rio Grande do Sul, in Brazil and Gremio is a soocer team. Camaquã is Jonathan's hometown, also in Rio Grande do Sul.

Past of buy = bought
It's better to say "I took pictures" because "draw/drew" is 'desenhar' in Portuguese.
Divina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: My last weekend

Post by Divina »

Last weekend I traveled. On Saturday morning I visited my friend's relatives, but in the afternoon I went to the mall where I bought some clothes and others stuff. I walked all the mall just browsing around. On Sunday morning I visited the Museum where I saw beautiful paintings and finally I come back home at night.