Hello world

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Сузана

Hello world

Post by Сузана »

Hi everyone! Native Serbian speaker here, though I speak English more or less fluently. I just wanted to sign up here for more English practice, to meet other ESL speakers and hopefully to help others with their English ('cause I know what you're going through, guys...this language is really freaking hard!). I'm female, 19, very interested in politics and philosophy and other such things, and consume way too much caffeine. So, yeah. See you around :)
"Die Philosophen haben die Welt nur verschieden interpretiert, es kömmt drauf an, sie zu verändern," - Karl Marx
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hello world

Post by Krisi »

Hi!
Could you please re-type your username using only the basic Latin/Roman alphabet so that I could read it. Sorry, because I don't know how to address you...
Honestly, I find your signature, "Die Philosophen haben die Welt nur verschieden interpretiert, es kömmt drauf an, sie zu verändern," - Karl Marx, a catch! so I tried to understand its meaning.
translation: "The philosophers have only interpreted the world differently, the point is to change it", by Karl Marx.

I guess this is acceptable and true. Philosophers speculate or theorize some serious issues depending on one's general principle... this is why there is confusion everywhere. :-)

Welcome, ...!
Good day!
esl member since 2007