Asep's drunk!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Asep's drunk! What should I do?

Call the others and drag him to the hotel.
60%
Try to convince him to stand up.
20%
Call RedRose and ask her what to do, as she's a physician.
20%
Call Francine and ask her to give him a massage.
No votes
Call Charlotte and ask her to sing a song to him.
No votes
Call Jonrey10 and ask him to slap Asep!
No votes

Total votes: 5

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Asep's drunk!

Post by Dixie »

ImageImageImageAll EC members meet in BeiJing. We all go out to dinner and, when we go out of the restaurant, YOU realize Asep is missing. You look desperately for him and finally find him, sitting on a bench, totally drunk. He won't get up and head back to the hotel. What would you do?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

if asep is drunk, that is great! I will kiss him badly! and then, I will write a note to thrust into his pocket, on the note, I will write:"Asep, congratulations! you received so many kisses from many women, I am one of those woman! by the way, I was infected with ADSL 3 days ago! but, what I want to say is:you looked so handsome with a drunk look, so I just couldn't help kissing you!"
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

RedRose wrote:if asep is drunk, that is great! I will kiss him badly! and then, I will write a note to thrust into his pocket, on the note, I will write:"Asep, congratulations! you received so many kisses from many women, I am one of those woman! by the way, I was infected with ADSL 3 days ago! but, what I want to say is:you looked so handsome with a drunk look, so I just couldn't help kissing you!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :lol: :lol: :shock:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Asep's drunk!

Post by Vega »

So where are legendary members now: Asep, Red Rose, Francine? How come the three disappeared?
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Dixie wrote:All EC members meet in BeiJing. We all go out to dinner and, when we go out of the restaurant, YOU realize Asep is missing. You look desperately for him and finally find him, sitting on a bench, totally drunk. He won't get up and head back to the hotel. What would you do?
:shock: :!!:

up to now!!! It's already 2008 my friend... :lol: :lol: :lol:
esl member since 2007
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Why do you guys ressurrect old polls? :lol:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Dixie wrote:Why do you guys ressurrect old polls? :lol:

Hmmm cuz I found them very intresting,by the way do you know why other old members left EC(maybe they learned English fluently and didn`t want to learn us the new ones :cry: :cry: )?
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sanjadz
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sanjadz »

I think it had nothing to do with the fact that they had become fluent in English. They probably got bored, or found some other forums that they thought were more interesting. EC isn't the only forum where active users suddenly stop posting. Unfortunately, that's what always happens.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's pity to Asep!!! :!!: Too much alcohol made him lost his way and never find his way back here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
esl member since 2007
sanjadz
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sanjadz »

Xkalibur wrote:So where are legendary members now: Asep, Red Rose, Francine? How come the three disappeared?
God knows when was the last time they visited English Club. They would be surprised if they knew we were talking about them after so much time.
allison

Post by allison »

sanjadz wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:So where are legendary members now: Asep, Red Rose, Francine? How come the three disappeared?
God knows when was the last time they visited English Club. They would be surprised if they knew we were talking about them after so much time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[color=#404000][i]We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but good life enables us to disregard them.[/i][/color]
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Hey guys! I'm surprised to know that you were all talking about some of my best EC friends and me <is it true? :shock: >. I'm back now. It's been almost 3 years now! (if I'm not mistaken), and my English -sadly- still does not improve :-( . But at least I understand what most of the forums are all about. Hey Dixie, I'm 32 now and you must be 28! lol. The funniest thing about being active on EC was that I happened to be thought of as Dixie "pursuer" by some of my EC fellas. To me, this was amusing... :oops:

Well, here I am, trying to see if I can join EC again and not disappear for the second time. {-: Glad to know you all, guys! Keep up the good work and keep EC going strong! :!:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:
Well, here I am, trying to see if I can join EC again and not disappear for the second time. :!:
A second time? :shock: You disappeared loads of times! Let's see if you can keep your promise and stay a little longer.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Dixie wrote:
Asep wrote:
Well, here I am, trying to see if I can join EC again and not disappear for the second time. :!:
A second time? :shock: You disappeared loads of times! Let's see if you can keep your promise and stay a little longer.
He was drunk remember so it's just the second time!!! :lol:
esl member since 2007
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Hi Dixie & Krisi,

Let me try to see if I can stay a little longer <or maybe forever :-)> on EC this time. Honestly speaking, I had no idea why I instantly felt I was really looking forward to visiting EC again. And OMG, lots of new members here, most or all of whom I never saw in 2004-2005. Well, I am no one, I was not even a very active member. I could not be compared to Dixie and I can't either now. See the number of her posts and mine? That's very self-explanatory. It clearly illustrates the major difference between me and her in terms of activity. Well, Krisi, glad to know you and hopefully the three of us (Dixie, Krisi and myself) can take time to chat real-time, like Dixie, RedRose and I used to do in the past. Cheers! :-)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Asep wrote:Hi Dixie & Krisi,

Let me try to see if I can stay a little longer <or maybe forever :-)> on EC this time. Honestly speaking, I had no idea why I instantly felt I was really looking forward to visiting EC again. And OMG, lots of new members here, most or all of whom I never saw in 2004-2005. Well, I am no one, I was not even a very active member. I could not be compared to Dixie and I can't either now. See the number of her posts and mine? That's very self-explanatory. It clearly illustrates the major difference between me and her in terms of activity. Well, Krisi, glad to know you and hopefully the three of us (Dixie, Krisi and myself) can take time to chat real-time, like Dixie, RedRose and I used to do in the past. Cheers! :-)
Yeah, I'm glad too! :-)

where are you? :mrgreen:
esl member since 2007
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I like it because when I read them I feel nostalgic and that brings me good memories.. Ohh .. good times ...
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Dear Asep,

I just drop by to greet you...

a Very Happy Birthday!!!

-krisi-
esl member since 2007
Egyptian

Post by Egyptian »

sorry,

How is Asep ??? :!: :?:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Egyptian wrote:sorry,

How is Asep ??? :!: :?:
Hi, read this thread from the beginning... don't forget to check the date then you'll understand... :-)

enjoy!!! ;-)
esl member since 2007
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

I would not only call others to come to the hotel, but I would buy more beer to keep the party alive! of course some ropes and one pair of handcuffs are necessary as well, :lol: