EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

penpals?

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Re: penpals?

Postby reindeer » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:20 pm

I have been a keyboard player in the circus orchestra for oh my god twenty eight years. Do you think I'm able to speak about music?:) However, I don't understand those musicians who say proudly: "I hate music!"
I don't hate music, I just don't listen to it. I don't go to rock/jazz/classic music concerts (to say true, I've never been on a rock concert at all).
What music and what instrument do you play, my symbolic friend?
reindeer
Gold Member

Re: penpals?

Postby symbolic » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am

ofcourse you can :) I am playing bass guitar for fifteen years.. I worked in alot of rock,pop,metal bands.. and now playing in a blues band. and I am playing tuba for tree years in a brass band..year after year ı am listening music alot and muchness jazz now. my be it is about my talent. I think it starts to grow up :) I believe that the most important thing is philosophy for every kind of art and ofcourse for the life. and so I am reading more than listining and playing :)
symbolic

Previous

Return to Welcome Forum