EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

FROM CHILE!!!

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

To mary from Chile

Postby Elba » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:38 pm

Girls, Mary onlu asked if someone want to learn spanish.
Mary, I´m from México. Yous must be sure this is the best place to improve your english. EC have very good sections where you can practice writting, reading, speaking and listening.
:wink:
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

hey my first language is Spanish too!

Postby vero » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:48 am

It´s very nice to find a person from south america like me, I´m from Venezuela, my name is veronica and I agree with you this is a wonderful place because I´m in the same situation as you are. I need to practice English too! It would be really nice to talk with you often.
vero

Postby francine » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:09 pm

i'm sorry for that elba..... we were just asking them if they could help us translate these sentences bcz sometimes we opt to receive some calls from spanish customers.... :roll: just asking mary if she could translate more....

francine wrote:and how about....

I'm sorry but i can't understand spanish. But if you want to, i can just transfer you to the appropriate dept or agent who can speak spanish. Would that be fine for you? But first, may i have your mobile # starting with the area code please so that i could connect you to that dept?
Thank you for choosing ....... We appreciate your business.
Let me connect your call now.
:D
francine
Platinum Member

Maruthestar

Postby Elba » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:58 am

I´m sorry Francine, I didn´t want to be rude. The thrue is that I get funny in this forum.
Jonrey10 beautifull photo at the final of your messages. The lasy doesn´t like me.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby francine » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:09 am

that's alright elba. :wink:
francine
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Welcome Forum