EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

all about me...

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

all about me...

Postby vhizamyl » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:01 am

:D

hello to everyone! am a new member and a little bit nervous and shy :P it is my 1st time of making posts.. am 26 yrs old, single from the beautiful land of Philippines, currently working as a medical transcriptionist.

hope to make friends with you & from different nationality, i really love friends, getting to know you, learn more anything under the sun & also want to improve my english grammar.

hope this will make a good start of exploring ideas, friendship et cetera....hoping to have a journey with you guys...
:D

take care... :P
vhizamyl

Postby francine » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:20 pm

hi there vhizamyl! everyone is welcome here! :wink: i'm from the Philippines too. you'll meet lots of Filipinos here. especially charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. you'll get to chat with them sooner or later. :wink: btw, just wondering... is that your real name? seems odd for a Filipino name. :roll: :roll: :roll:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby vhizamyl » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:30 am

francine wrote:hi there vhizamyl! everyone is welcome here! :wink: i'm from the Philippines too. you'll meet lots of Filipinos here. especially charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. you'll get to chat with them sooner or later. :wink: btw, just wondering... is that your real name? seems odd for a Filipino name. :roll: :roll: :roll:

howdee! :D gee! thanks for the welcome note francine. it's going to be exciting meeting you guys... well, anyways, vhizamyl is only my alias, a combination of my father and mother's name and supposed to be my real name but its not... im a pure Filipino and presently residing at Laguna and you :?:
vhizamyl

Postby francine » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:09 pm

vhizamyl wrote:howdee! :D gee! thanks for the welcome note francine. it's going to be exciting meeting you guys... well, anyways, vhizamyl is only my alias, a combination of my father and mother's name and supposed to be my real name but its not... im a pure Filipino and presently residing at Laguna and you :?:

oh, i see. i'm a pure Filipino as well. but i think there's no pure Filipino anymore since we have been invaded by all these spanish and japanese people. hehe... y'know. mix breed already. hehe.... oh, well. you know what i mean. :roll: i live at cavite (bacoor) but i'm currently working in a call center with charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. :wink:
francine
Platinum Member

Return to Welcome Forum