privet from Russia

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Alenka

privet from Russia

Post by Alenka »

Privet from Russia. It's great to feel yourself a part of one big world. I'm 31. The only thing I am sure about, is that any moment of your life shouldn't be spent on doing things you hate. Do you believe that it is possible?
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

yeah i think i would have to agree with you becausew life is too short to mess around with it
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Welcome to the club, Alenka ;)
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

hi alenka :P
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hello everybody. Glad to meet you. We are having 3 day holiday in Russsia. The first 2 days were Ok just to relax and do nothing. But what to do now?
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

I mean Russia, of course. Sorry for awful mistake!
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

It's okay to make mistakes here in EC, we're here to learn!
Hi there Alenka! Good for you to have a 3-day holiday!
In the kind of job that i have here in the Philippines, holidays are hardly enjoyed... :roll:
Glad to have you in EC! :D
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Thank you for your greeting. Mistakes are inavitable but I guess everybody wants to seem perfect in a way :) As for holidays, they are over. The work has started. But it doesn't mean that there is no time to enjoy your life. How do you relax?
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

alenka welcome

Post by Elba »

Hi Alenka,
Welcome to the EC, as Ayie my work is to hard, all the time bussy. At my free time I do housework, prepare the meals for all the week, I´m very bussy at home too, but sometimes I have two or three hours free, then I do something for me, read, see tv, hear music, etc.
At work when I have some minutes free I come to EC. Today, saturday is the dreaming day, low work, much time, then I visit different web sites EC, Channel pages,etc. :) :) :) :)
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hi, Elba. It great to get your message from such a far from Russia place as Mexico. Do you have any special festivals, when practically everybody can have great time at home or somewhere else. I'm sure you do! And what is your favourite? :wink:
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

Alenka wrote:Thank you for your greeting. Mistakes are inavitable but I guess everybody wants to seem perfect in a way :) As for holidays, they are over. The work has started. But it doesn't mean that there is no time to enjoy your life. How do you relax?

For me, everything that has something to do with music is relaxation... whether playing an instrument or just listening...
that's what i do during the weekend or on my days off. :)
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hi, Ayie! Music is great. Do you have any preferences? It's so nice to talk :wink: to you. If you read it in the morning, have a nice day!
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

Oh, sorry for the delayed reply... it's hard to really chat at the same time here because we're probably from different time zones... :D
But to answer your question... i like to play the keyboard and the drums... i like singing too... I have different preferences in music... it usually depends on my mood. But most of the time its Alternative music that i want to listen too... but RnB, jazz and mellow also suit me sometimes... :wink:
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hello Ayie, now I see you are really keen on music. And as I can guess, you are good at it. Doesn't it take you much time. But if you love smth, time doesn't matter. As for me I don't have any talents, but I have a lot of friends, who are great. Do you have smth you are really proud of?
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

something to do

Post by Elba »

Alenka,
I´m very bussy because I like to do different things, and after a time that activities become in regular activities, like swimmong, do excersice, EC, cooking, read -I must to read a book every month- see good movies. I like movies from Russia and another countries far from México, as Iran, China, etc. different movie, not as USA movie. I think all what I do is a little part as my mental ans espitual growing.
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

Alenka wrote:Hello Ayie, now I see you are really keen on music. And as I can guess, you are good at it. Doesn't it take you much time. But if you love smth, time doesn't matter. As for me I don't have any talents, but I have a lot of friends, who are great. Do you have smth you are really proud of?
Yes, i'm proud to be simple but unique... :D
I'm sure you also have a talent... maybe not in music but in something else... everyone has a talent you know... :wink:
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hello, Ayie. By the way, what does your name mean? As for my talents, now I see that I have misled you. I really don't have any special talents for music, drawing you name it. But I guess I am quite good at teaching, as today I was told by my students that they were really lucky to have such a teacher as me.
Linhpn96

Post by Linhpn96 »

Hello Alenka and everybody! Sorry for the interruption :) Just stopping in to say hi. By the way, it is Teacher's Day in Vietnam. Teachers are highly valued in our society. I hope everydody appreciates their teachers more. Even though I major in business now, but I hope to become a teacher somday. That's my dream since childhood :P
Best wishes,
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hi, everybody. It's great that there are some countries where the teacher's job is respected. Those in our country who do this job are real enthusiasts or simply losers.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

you are welcome alenka ...

we are glad to have friends from Russa

are you from Mosco??/

try to spend that day with you best friends
frankrusso23

all i like

Post by frankrusso23 »

hi alenka
im happy to receive your last posts!
i like italian meals because im italian descendent
i like some kinds of brazilian food too...
you dont answer what music do u like!!!

see u later
francis
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

Alenka wrote:Hi, everybody. It's great that there are some countries where the teacher's job is respected. Those in our country who do this job are real enthusiasts or simply losers.
Hello.I think teacher is respected in every countries.Because it's a very divine job,spread the knowledge to the world.and I'm eager to be a teacher,But it's sad that I can't be!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Alenka

Post by Alenka »

Hi, everybody! :D Thank you very much for your replys. It's great thing to talk to people from different parts of the world.
As for the music, I like, it is sure to be the guitar music. But I like reggy as well. Sometimes to let of steam I simply dance. And it works! :D