Hello Folks!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Natalie Daisy wrote:Well, hi there Chemist! You are really funny.
You do not sound like you actually like your job ;) Do you?
I like my job very much. I believe that when you do something you truly enjoy you don't find it tough and you actually get it done better. So, I hope you like analyzing oil :D !
Oh, I have heard Salam Alaikum. I used to live in Kazakhstan (ever heard of this country?) and even though they do not speak Arab they really like it. I think in a reply you have to say something like 'Alaikum A Salam'? Sorry if I made a mistake, I only heard how other peoiple say it.
TTYL,
Natalie
Hi Natalie,I want to tell you that I like my job very much its interisting and we learn more ,every day.
By the way I work using gloves , chemical mask and safety goggles most of the day to be in safe .What do you think our look will be ?space man, :twisted: hahahahahhh
What do you think shall we exchange jobs for one day to see whose gonna sucess? :lol:
I just wanted to jock with you ;)

Regarding, your reply about Al Salam Alaikom ,it is right.
Its wa Alaikom Al salam. :R:
and of course I know kazakhstan and your country as well.

Salam Dear
Chemist
mr_badguy

hi, nice to know u, natalie

Post by mr_badguy »

Hi! Daisy

im mr_badguy. Im exactly a guy, but not a bad guy. firstly, welcome u to our forum. you said you were translator, right?
that's cool! And your name sounds nice as well. hope we could be friend.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

chemist wrote: What do you think our look will be ?space man, :twisted: hahahahahhh
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dear you always make me laugh!! :D:D I love funny people!! :D
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

To natalie

Post by Elba »

Hi Natalie,

I´m work as a proof reader at the Mexican News Agency Notimex. Glad to see a russian girl writte spanish very well, better than some friends at USA.
I began to learn only some letters of the cyrilic alphabet at the web page Ukindia.com, but I did´nt have enough time to practice. But I´m going to study my lessons Ok.
If you want to send me mails you could do it to the private messages or to my mail: *******.com
see you soon,
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Dixie wrote:
chemist wrote: What do you think our look will be ?space man, :twisted: hahahahahhh
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dear you always make me laugh!! :D:D I love funny people!! :D
I'm really glad about that dear.
Wish you a happy day

Salam
Chemist
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Natalie Daisy wrote:To Chemist: You should really take a picture of yourself in all your safety gear and send us! We will all be happy to see you as a space man! :lol:

You know, if we speak in terms of what will happen if we exchange our jobs, for at least one day, I would not ask who would be more successful, but rather who would do more harm!!! :D :D :D And I even know the answer to this question: that'd be me!!! Coz I do not know a THING about oil! ;) :lol:

Take care, Friend

;)
Oh no dear I've changed my mind , because I know my lab will me messy , hahahahah
God bless you I don't want you to be harm dear ;)

Salam
chemist
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

oh,from Russia,unbelievable,How cold there,When I was in the north of China,I had been frozen.

If i went to Russia,I really thought of that one day,I would be dead there,it must!

try to get warm,so fire,,,,get some fire...