hello all

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

kennethch

hello all

Post by kennethch »

Hello all,
My name is Ken, from Beijing China. It's really a happiness to meet you all here. :D
English club is really a good place to learn English and more important for me, i think, to make friends with guys from all over the world. Hope to be friends with all of you :!:
I am 28 years' old and working for a logistics consulting company in Beijing. Whoever wants to speak English or be interested in Logistics or Supply Chain can reach me by MSN messenger at: *******.com.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Welcome Ken, hope you have fun and learn at the same time! ;)
kennethch

Post by kennethch »

mr_badguy

Post by mr_badguy »

Hi, Ken.

welcome to our forum. You said you came from beijing, right? that's cool. i've never been beijing before, but im sure it's beautiful city. by the way, im Eric, from Vietnam. nice to know u. We're friend, okie?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Now I know your name, Mr. Eric the Badguy ;)
mr_badguy

Post by mr_badguy »

Dixie wrote:Now I know your name, Mr. Eric the Badguy ;)
I remember that i already told everyone my name before. how come u didn't catch my name. :( . but now u know. it's ok. is your name "Dixie"? nice name. i visited some others rooms including music, and i got known that you like music, right?
have u ever heard of girl band named "Dixie Chick"? i love that band, and that's why i like your name. hope we can talk more about music in the future. let me call u Dix, okie. of course u call me Eric. we're friend.

by the way, what do i have to do to become a Mod, u know, like u and Redrose? let me know.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mr_badguy wrote:I remember that i already told everyone my name before. how come u didn't catch my name.
I'm so sorry, my memory is not so good sometimes...

mr_badguy wrote: is your name "Dixie"? nice name.
No, that's just a nickname, just like "mr_badguy" :D

mr_badguy wrote:i visited some others rooms including music, and i got known that you like music, right?
Yes, in fact I used to be a musician :!:
mr_badguy wrote:have u ever heard of girl band named "Dixie Chick"? i love that band, and that's why i like your name. hope we can talk more about music in the future. let me call u Dix, okie. of course u call me Eric. we're friend.
Of course I've hard of Dixie Chicks. "Dixie" means jazz, jazz music. There's a Dixie Festival every year in my town.
mr_badguy wrote:by the way, what do i have to do to become a Mod, u know, like u and Redrose? let me know.
Well, it's hard to become a mod, you know. You've got to pass several physical tests. Then some intelligence tests, and finally some computer tests. I struggled really hard to become a mod. But now I'm here! :D

I'm kidding, of course :mrgreen:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

welcome

Post by Elba »

Welcome Kenethch, As you see in this forum there are people so interesting, like Dixie, Red Rose, Tharer,Francine, Charlot, Mr Love etc etc.
There are too people from China, too much people from china and only one or two from México, my country.
I hope the EC forum should be what you were searching. Here all are good friends. Welcome again.

Dixie Ididn´t know you used to be a musician, tell me do you play any musical instrument. When I was a teen I used to play the piano. I like Jazz to, and blues. Did you listen something about Charlie Parker "Bird" ?

Finaly, what is your real name?
mr_badguy

Post by mr_badguy »

Yes, in fact I used to be a musician
Really? Kool! what instrument do u play? let me guess, piano,

right? hey, wait a minute, wat do u mean "used to"? :?: uh oh...it's none of my business. sorry. how nice our forum has a musician here.
Well, it's hard to become a mod, you know. You've got to pass several physical tests. Then some intelligence tests, and finally some computer tests. I struggled really hard to become a mod. But now I'm here!

I'm kidding, of course
well, it's very easy to become a mod, u know. you've got to pass several beauty contest, especially for man. Then some tests of telling funny story, and finally some cooking tests. I struggled really hard to pass cooking tests. But now im here.

is that wat u trying to say? :mrgreen: [/quote]
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: welcome

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote: Dixie Ididn´t know you used to be a musician, tell me do you play any musical instrument. When I was a teen I used to play the piano. I like Jazz to, and blues. Did you listen something about Charlie Parker "Bird" ?

Finaly, what is your real name?
I studied music for ten years. Half my life! I used to play the transverse flute, but just for 3 years (I played in the local music band in my town) and piano. I had to leave music when I went away to university. Anyway it's been a wonderful time of my life.

No I don't know about Charlie Parker :idea:

Oh Elba I can't believe you don't know my real name yet! :D:D It's Mercè. Is Elba yours? :D
kennethch

Post by kennethch »

mr_badguy wrote:Hi, Ken.

welcome to our forum. You said you came from beijing, right? that's cool. i've never been beijing before, but im sure it's beautiful city. by the way, im Eric, from Vietnam. nice to know u. We're friend, okie?
Hi Eric,
Nice to meet u here and thanks for ur warmly welcome.
And I am sure we will be good friends. If u come to Bejing in future pls tell me and I will sure treat u a dinner like roasted duck, Sichuan hot pot....m,,m, whatever u want to eat haha. :D
It's always good to see more friends
kennethch

Re: welcome

Post by kennethch »

Elba wrote:Welcome Kenethch, As you see in this forum there are people so interesting, like Dixie, Red Rose, Tharer,Francine, Charlot, Mr Love etc etc.
There are too people from China, too much people from china and only one or two from México, my country.
I hope the EC forum should be what you were searching. Here all are good friends. Welcome again.
Thanks Elba..
Just like what u said, EC forum is really a good place for me. I could not only get those tips and matl's for English Study but also meet ur intersting guys. The tips(7 secrets) helped a lot. Those jokes in this forum really made me smiling or laughing loudly :D :D :D . Hope to know more of u as I see more of this forum.

Er,,,, agree with u there are a lot of guys from China here because u know, China has the biggest population in the world and as i can see many of us are trying to improve our English or other foreigh language.
napianlv

Post by napianlv »

Warm welcome, I am a girl from China too, I am from Dongguan of Guangdong Province. Glad to meet you!
Having more profound aftertasting desolatly, because its picture is grassy green is a kind of uneven contrast that mixes pink...
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello all

Post by Elba »

Dixie wrote: Oh Elba I can't believe you don't know my real name yet! It's Mercè. Is Elba yours?
Yes, Elba is my name and Rosa my second name and my nephews call me "uncle baby"[/quote]
kennethch

Post by kennethch »

napianlv wrote:Warm welcome, I am a girl from China too, I am from Dongguan of Guangdong Province. Glad to meet you!
Nice 2 c u... :)
handsomefish

Post by handsomefish »

hello. i am the new here . :mrgreen:
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Hello Ken, you are welcome here.
I'm your friend chemist, I'm from Arabian Gulf.
I am oil analyst ,analyze oil in Aluminum industry.
I hope you enjoy EC friendship.

Salam
Chemist
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

handsomefish wrote:hello. i am the new here . :mrgreen:
Hello handsomefish I like you nick name
You are welcome here.

Salam
Chemist
kennethch

Post by kennethch »

chemist wrote:Hello Ken, you are welcome here.
I'm your friend chemist, I'm from Arabian Gulf.
I am oil analyst ,analyze oil in Aluminum industry.
I hope you enjoy EC friendship.

Thank you dear chemist.
I think oil analysis is an interesting job, right?
My country need oil badly hehe. :mrgreen:

Ken
kennethch

Post by kennethch »

handsomefish wrote:hello. i am the new here . :mrgreen:
Hello my compatriot, nice to see you here.