hey,guys.i am from China!!nice meeting all of uuuuu!!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

takeshi

hey,guys.i am from China!!nice meeting all of uuuuu!!

Post by takeshi »

nice meeting u from all over the world.i am from china,so i can speak cantonese and mandarin.additionally,i have learnt english for more than 15 yrs and japanese for 2 yrs.i will be glad to chat with u in order to improve my language skills. :oops: :lol:
Sissi

*_*

Post by Sissi »

So now,there are three people from China .From this ,I notice how large our population is . :lol: :lol: :lol:
happy to see you here.
To the world you are the someone,but to the someone you are the world!~
ebilly

Post by ebilly »

... haven't you notice that there are too much population in china.... kk proud of yourself being chinese????
anyway nice meeting you too......... iam a pakisatni.... i ve got so many chinese friends in my university.....kkk w
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

WELCOME FRIEND

REMEMBER ONLY ENGLISH
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

mr_Love wrote:WELCOME FRIEND

REMEMBER ONLY ENGLISH
ENGLISH ONLY?NO PROBLEM!
kennethch

Re: *_*

Post by kennethch »

Sissi wrote:So now,there are three people from China .From this ,I notice how large our population is . :lol: :lol: :lol:
happy to see you here.

Er,,, seems not only 3.
napianlv

Post by napianlv »

I come to China,too.

Glad to meet you !
Having more profound aftertasting desolatly, because its picture is grassy green is a kind of uneven contrast that mixes pink...
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

chinese group become stronger and stronger here!! :lol:
talking in english through chinese seems a little strange,anyway,nice meeting all of u.I hope that we will become good pals with all guys from worldwide.
lucy_liu

Post by lucy_liu »

ebilly wrote:... haven't you notice that there are too much population in china.... kk proud of yourself being chinese????
anyway nice meeting you too......... iam a pakisatni.... i ve got so many chinese friends in my university.....kkk w
Hello, ebilly, I'm new friend in this forum. You said you had so many chinese friends in your Univ. Do you study in China now? I don't think there are so many Chinese students in Pakisatni.

I like Pakisatni for her chaming dancing and delicious food!
lucy_liu

Post by lucy_liu »

ebilly wrote:... haven't you notice that there are too much population in china.... kk proud of yourself being chinese????
Hello, ebilly, I'm new friend in this forum. You said you had so many chinese friends in your Univ. Do you study in China now? I don't think there are so many Chinese students in Pakisatni.

lucy_liu

Post by lucy_liu »