Nice to meet you!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Nice to meet you!

Post by masa »

Hi! My name is Masayuki Itakura. Please call me "masa". I am Japanese, and I am a university student. I do to Chukyo University, and my major is World Englishes. This means that all of English in the world, like a British English, American English, Singapore English, Chinese English and so on are the same.
By the way, I will go to Singapore from January 26th to Feburary 17th to seminar in my university.
Well, nice to meet you! I really want to talk about people on this site all over the world.
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

Hi lovely Masa,
My name's Hoa from Vietnam. Nice to meet you
I've ever studied about oriental culture and i like Japan's Culture very much. In one day, i want to go to your country to see eye by eye this place. Take my MSN :*******.com. hope to talk to you through MSN.
Have a weekend! :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by Dixie »

masa wrote: Please call me "masa"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I cannot call you "masa". That's how we call The Hulk in my country :lol:

It was just a joke anyway ;) Welcome to EC!
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Dixie wrote: Sorry, I cannot call you "masa". That's how we call The Hulk in my country
But I can! "Masa" in Arabic means "Diamond". :D

Conichoa( Hi in Japanese and I hope I wrote it correctly!) :roll:

I'm Miss. Ladybird and I'm from the Middle East. I've always wanted to go to Japan or to meet some Japanese. Going to Japan is one of my dreams that I hope will come true someday.

I hope that we will be friends. I really have a lot of questions to ask you about Japan.
Mata I masho.(see ya).
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:But I can! "Masa" in Arabic means "Diamond". :D
So:

La massa (Catalan) = The Hulk

masa (Arabic) = Diamond.

Interesting!
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

Oh, really! That's interesting! :D
By the way, have you ever been abroad? In my case, I went to Korea, New Zealand and Australia.
Boby Suprijadi

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by Boby Suprijadi »

masa wrote:Hi! My name is Masayuki Itakura. Please call me "masa". I am Japanese, and I am a university student. I do to Chukyo University, and my major is World Englishes. This means that all of English in the world, like a British English, American English, Singapore English, Chinese English and so on are the same.
By the way, I will go to Singapore from January 26th to Feburary 17th to seminar in my university.
Well, nice to meet you! I really want to talk about people on this site all over the world.
:)
"boby" wrote:Hi, nice name, masa, i am indonesian man, in indonesia masa is the time, well you are very important in our life, no time no everything. i am working in insurance company, i have a pretty daugther and wife, i live in jakarta. i think i need improve my english so this forum is very well to do that.
Hi. if you want to more improve your english would please to send your email cause i want to improve my english to
Boby Suprijadi

new friend

Post by Boby Suprijadi »

Dixie wrote:
Miss. Ladybird wrote:But I can! "Masa" in Arabic means "Diamond". :D
So:

La massa (Catalan) = The Hulk

masa (Arabic) = Diamond.

Interesting!
boby wrote:
Dixie wrote: :D Hi Dixie nice to know you
Hi. if you want to more improve your english would please to send your email cause i want to improve my english to
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi masa

Post by donis »

welcome to e.c.