EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Hello everybody

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Hello everybody

Postby Antje » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:27 pm

My name is Antje. I entered this forum today, guess why? --- to improve my english, of course. So I'm happy to find a place where I can talk about lots of things. Besides that I would like to communicate with people from whereever in the world. I live in Germany, not a very exiting place to be ...
Antje

maybe

Postby Antje » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:35 pm

I should have told you my e mail: antje-gaebel@web.de, I'm looking forward to your writings ...
Antje

Postby ruben » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:55 am

Hello,

I am studying English and I would like to know someone to exchange mails and to be able to practise.

Greetings.
ruben

Postby Sam45 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:57 am

Hello,
I'm Sam 22 years old and from saudi arabia. I study network major. I would like to have good friends over the world to exchange some information together and to improve our english and my address is sam45sa@hotmail.com
I looking forward to write me soon
Sam45

Re: Hello everybody

Postby fia » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:29 pm

Antje wrote:My name is Antje. I entered this forum today, guess why? --- to improve my english, of course. So I'm happy to find a place where I can talk about lots of things. Besides that I would like to communicate with people from whereever in the world. I live in Germany, not a very exiting place to be ...

Hi Antje, nice to find somebody ith the same interest which keep learning and improving our English in this forum. I am glad that I joint this CLUB too. My English is still in the survivor level where I can make a conversation but in low level.

I am originaly from Indonesia and realy love to travel anyhere in the world. Right now I live and work in United States. I wish I could visit German someday and always curious to know how the people do for living there and they end up become automobile producer... bla bla ... :idea:
fia
Silver Member

Re: Hello everybody

Postby MikeMike » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:57 pm

Hi, I would like to communicate with you. I am a 600level medical student. How are you doing?

Antje wrote:My name is Antje. I entered this forum today, guess why? --- to improve my english, of course. So I'm happy to find a place where I can talk about lots of things. Besides that I would like to communicate with people from whereever in the world. I live in Germany, not a very exiting place to be ...
MikeMike

Return to Welcome Forum