EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Hi from Cuba.

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Hi from Cuba.

Postby vitofriend » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:16 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Victor. I 'm cuban. I am 26 years old. I like to make friends from all over the world. I hope I can make a lot of friends, and know about the culture of their countries and more. I hope you can help me to learn the english language. Don´t be hesitate with me, tell me about whatever you want or you need. If you came to my country some day, I can help you with advices, rooms , etc. Good luck for everyone.
Last edited by vitofriend on Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want learn english and to know people. I 'm cuban.
vitofriend

Postby sibilla86 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:30 am

Hello victor
My name's Irene. I'm 17 from Italy and I'm looking for friends from all over the world too. I would be very glad to be your friend and maybe you can help me with Spanish. I attended a two year course but I haven't been practising for a year. My email address is irycoggi96@hotmail.com. I have also msn and yahoo.
Hope to hear from you soon
Irene
sibilla86

Postby ruoi_con » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:46 am

hi everybody, im ruoi_con, im come from vietnam. I've studied English for 1 months. and I really want to improve my English. Kindly help me for my studying. Please contact me at : ruoi_con24@yahoo.com
truly yours. :oops:
ruoi_con

Return to Welcome Forum