EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

invitation : travel srilanka!

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

invitation : travel srilanka!

Postby sasyBoy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:05 am

hi,
i m a srilankan boy who is working as a software engineer.aged (22y).i like to make new friends. if some one like to travel here i can provide all the facilities and guide them for beautiful places in sri lanka. have a nice time!
sasyBoy

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:21 am

Hello sasyBoy! I'd love to visit Sri Lanka someday. In fact I love travelling and I'd like to see every single corner of the planet before I die. I studied something about India and Sri Lanka in college, and I'd really love to visit :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby sasyBoy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:41 am

Dixie wrote:Hello sasyBoy! I'd love to visit Sri Lanka someday. In fact I love travelling and I'd like to see every single corner of the planet before I die. I studied something about India and Sri Lanka in college, and I'd really love to visit :D

helloo dixie,
thanks for ur reply.so y dont u come to msn or yahoo chatting.so that we can share our ideas.i really gratefull for the people who maintain this web site.keep going.
sasyBoy

Postby CityYoung » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:49 am

Hi sasyBoy welcome to EC . nice to meet you
CityYoung
Platinum Member

hi everyone

Postby dainguyen » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:40 pm

it is a hearty invitation from sasyBoy. I think Srilankan become more beautiful with lovely those like sasyBoy
wish you to have more more friends :D
dainguyen

Re: invitation : travel srilanka!

Postby goholiday » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 am

Thanks for the post, I wish you have more friends. I love to travel to Sri Lanka in this vacation.Sri Lanka is the beauty of glorious gold sand with ancient monuments. And the people also are lovely as the country.
goholiday

Re: invitation : travel srilanka!

Postby Sabrina » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

I'm from the Ukraine and I have traveled to Sri Lanka once. It is a very pretty island. I was in Galle and Colombo, which believe is the capital. Great beaches, great food and very nice people.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Return to Welcome Forum