Hello

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

teea

Re: Hello

Post by teea »

:lol: yes.. you right, internet is a miracle, ever...
well, actually I don't stay in Jakarta, but I've been there, so I can tell u that Jakarta is a big and crowded city, it has a modern lifestyle and traffic jam almost everywhere (you know, big city's problem). but the people is so nice.. :-D
so what about life there in yours??
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

teea wrote::lol: yes.. you right, internet is a miracle, ever...
well, actually I don't stay in Jakarta, but I've been there, so I can tell u that Jakarta is a big and crowded city, it has a modern lifestyle and traffic jam almost everywhere (you know, big city's problem). but the people is so nice.. :-D
so what about life there in yours??
Life here is not easy nor beautiful. Here we living for work. Everyday from home to work and from work to home.
Yeah, I live near to Barcelona. In the narrow area along the Mediterranean sea where I'm living, there are near six millions people. Too people. I prefer the silent mountains and the clean water. So, I spend my vacations time in the middle of the wild, if it can be, lonely.
Here the people is nice in the wild, in the forest. In the big cities people is normally angry and serious. It's difficult speak friendly with an unknown person in the downtown.
teea

Post by teea »

yeah, I do agree with u, live in the city is too crowded. I personally love the quiet place too, and the mountains, I love nature, make me feel peace. {-;
But, even I live in the city, people here is so nice. what about in your place? I've heard that people in europe mostly individual... is that true?
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

teea wrote:yeah, I do agree with u, live in the city is too crowded. I personally love the quiet place too, and the mountains, I love nature, make me feel peace. {-;
But, even I live in the city, people here is so nice. what about in your place? I've heard that people in europe mostly individual... is that true?
Quite true. Concerning to Catalonia people is more individualist than eastern one. Except as I say: people in the small villages are very kind. Lifestyle here is different than yours. The culture is different. I suppose all different cultures have good and bad things. Or said of different form: What is good in a culture can be bad for another one. What I say don't mean if a foreigner come here he will have problems with people. Catalonia is a good place to live and many foreigner people come here to settle down or spent their vacations. Barcelona is the second or third place of the world in tourism and the first in visits of transatlantic ships in the Mediterranean sea.