Hi

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

TamNguyen

Hi

Post by TamNguyen »

Hi, I'm Tam, I'm from Vietnam. I want to learn and practice my English but i'm a little shy :oops: So, I hope that everyone help me give up my ..shyness. Thank you.
alawton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hi

Post by alawton »

Hello,

Don't be shy! Here is where you can practice and ask questions. Nobody can see you, so there is no reason to be scared! {-:

Drew Lawton
http://drewseslfluencylessons.com
linhtinh

Post by linhtinh »

Hi. I'm a new member, too. I come from Vietnam.Your name takes after the name of my close friend.
I wonder if you are this friend.I hope that my guess is exact... I find English more difficult than my mother tongue because it has stress and difference between spelling and sound. I've learned it for over eight years, but my English isn't improved much. Therefore, I would like everyone to help me. Unless the foregoing sentences are correct, please make them correct for me. Thanks a lots.
PS: If you like Vietnamese, we can help each other by chatting in our foreign languages. I think it will be exciting.
dianayamazaki

Post by dianayamazaki »

Hi. I'm a new member too. I come from Indonesia, South-East Asia. I want to learn English. Douzo yoroshiku
dianayamazaki

Post by dianayamazaki »

Hi. I'm from Indonesia, South East Asia. I want to learn English in this forum. Wish me luck {-:
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

Welcome for all new members . I hope you will enjoy join us in this forum.
Professor

Post by Professor »

TamNguyen wrote:Hi, I'm Tam, I'm from Vietnam. I want to learn and practice my English but i'm a little shy :oops: So, I hope that everyone help me give up my ..shyness. Thank you.
Hi Tam! I am new on this forum and I am from the United States. Perhaps I can help you with your English.

Professor
charlio

Post by charlio »

Hi everyone, another forum newbie here.. glad to meet you all