EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Looking for English-Speaking friends

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby simo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 am

Hi everybody!

I'm Simona.. I'm 17 and I'm from Italy..
I love travelling and meeting new people.. I've a lot of hobbies, from raeding to doind sport..
I'm looking for friends in order to practice my English but, above all, to know new people and to learn about different life-styles!!

Hoping to hear from you soon!! XXX
simo
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Italy
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby radpeace » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi I'm rad from Algeria. among the things I love is to meet new people from all around the world to know much about their culture and style of living. and that is reason why I'm here in Englishclub.
glad to meet you and see you soon and in case anyone wanna contact me, let's him know his welcomed.
radpeace
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 am

simo wrote:Hi everybody!

I'm Simona.. I'm 17 and I'm from Italy..
I love travelling and meeting new people.. I've a lot of hobbies, from raeding to doind sport..
I'm looking for friends in order to practice my English but, above all, to know new people and to learn about different life-styles!!

Hoping to hear from you soon!! XXX


MWC to the Forum dear Simo,
Everyone here is in search of good friends, so hope you can find your ideal friends here.
Hope you enjoy the forum :-)
User avatar
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 am
Status: Other

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 am

radpeace wrote:Hi I'm rad from Algeria. among the things I love is to meet new people from all around the world to know much about their culture and style of living. and that is reason why I'm here in Englishclub.
glad to meet you and see you soon and in case anyone wanna contact me, let's him know his welcomed.


MWC to the Forum dear radpeace,
Everyone here is in search of good friends, so hope you can find your ideal friends here.
Hope you enjoy the forum
User avatar
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 am
Status: Other

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby ngocmai » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 am

Hi every one!!
My name is Mai. I'm 17 from Vietnam. Im living and studying in new Zealand.I have been here for 2 years . I have a lot of difficulties with English and my school works as English is my second language. I'm looking for a friend whom i can study English with and help each other to learn.I look forward to making friend with you!!!
ngocmai
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:54 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby Tagliatella » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 pm

:-) Hallo Simona,
I am Italian too. I am new here, like you, and me too I hope to find friends from all over the world and learn their lifestyle.
I live in the suburb of Turin, and you? Where do you live?

Bye {-;
Tagliatella
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby simo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Tagliatella wrote: :-) Hallo Simona,
I am Italian too. I am new here, like you, and me too I hope to find friends from all over the world and learn their lifestyle.
I live in the suburb of Turin, and you? Where do you live?

Bye {-;

Hi! I live in a tiny village near Tropea, Calabria... Have you ever been here? It's a very peaceful place, very close to the sea, wonderful in the summertime!
simo
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Italy
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby simo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

ngocmai wrote:Hi every one!!
My name is Mai. I'm 17 from Vietnam. Im living and studying in new Zealand.I have been here for 2 years . I have a lot of difficulties with English and my school works as English is my second language. I'm looking for a friend whom i can study English with and help each other to learn.I look forward to making friend with you!!!


Hi Mai,
It'd be great to improve my English writing to you :)!!
simo
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Italy
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby Tagliatella » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 am

Hi Mai, welcome to you too!!
What a wonderful place must be New Zeland!!!! I'd love to see it!
What did you bring you there? Why not another place instead of it?
Tell us....
Tagliatella
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Postby ngocmai » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

Tagliatella wrote:Hi Mai, welcome to you too!!
What a wonderful place must be New Zeland!!!! I'd love to see it!
What did you bring you there? Why not another place instead of it?
Tell us....

Hi,Tagliatella. the reason we came to New Zealand is because my aunty is here and she sponsored for us to migrate to NZ. In Vietnam,its hard to go to foreign countries unless youre rich or have relatives in that country. Most of us would like to go aboard because they have higher living standard,especially western country as we can live in a english speaking country :)). what about u? where do you live in Italy?
ngocmai
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:54 am
Status: English Learner

Next

Return to Welcome Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests