Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Eihab

Another new member

Post by Eihab »

Hi every one
I'm Eihab,
I'm Egyptian but I live in Kuwait.
I'm 40 years old. I'm a Journalist and I'm married to an English teacher, I have two kids who are in grade 4 and 2, they are in English school, as a matter of fact they are in Indian school, because the American and the British ones cost a lot, so maybe after two years I will apply for them in American school, I hope I can do, if not, no problem because the Indian teaching is great, and any way after many years my son will be in I.G.
I'm looking to improving my English, although neither my work needs it nor I'm thinking to travel to a foreign country, but a couple of years ago I had a spare time so I started to learn English, since then I discovered the wonderfulness of this language and I did like it, specially when I started exchanging E-mails with an American friend whose E-mails have a rhetorical style and made me love English more and more.
My English is in average, although I can understand what I hear of BBC and CNN, but I can't understand the American or British movies, however I think my input English (reading and listening) are good, but the out put (speaking and writing) are bad. I can't speak well and I can't write without help from Google check spelling.
Sometimes my family make a deal namely; not speaking Arabic all the day, and just speaking English, but unfortunately I'm always the one who break the deal.
So I came here hoping we can help each other.
Thanks.
Eihab,
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Another new member

Post by sweethuman »

MWC to the forum Eihab.
Wishing success and good luck to you and your kids
Eihab

Re: Another new member

Post by Eihab »