EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

STEREOTYPES

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby pinas » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:57 pm

Dixie wrote:
pinas wrote:now i'm scared..hehe
change plans....
i'm going to china or catalunya... :lol: :lol:


Yeah, come around and I'll show you Barcelona :D


yahoo!!!
i'll be staying at dixie's place..
home with mommy at last...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:00 pm

pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:
pinas wrote:now i'm scared..hehe
change plans....
i'm going to china or catalunya... :lol: :lol:


Yeah, come around and I'll show you Barcelona :D


yahoo!!!
i'll be staying at dixie's place..
home with mommy at last...


:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

me too...... i wanna go with you.... i also want to be with mommy...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
please... let me come with you...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Postby pinas » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:03 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:
pinas wrote:now i'm scared..hehe
change plans....
i'm going to china or catalunya... :lol: :lol:


Yeah, come around and I'll show you Barcelona :D


yahoo!!!
i'll be staying at dixie's place..
home with mommy at last...


:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

me too...... i wanna go with you.... i also want to be with mommy...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
please... let me come with you...... :cry: :cry: :cry:


but no money, no honey..
so how's that???
hehe..
of course you can..mommy's gonna shoulder everyhting anyway..
so whoelse wants to go with us?
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:17 pm

pinas wrote:but no money, no honey..
so how's that???
hehe..
of course you can..mommy's gonna shoulder everyhting anyway..
so whoelse wants to go with us?


you sure..... so i can be with my mommy.... yipeeeeee!!!!!
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Previous

Return to Creative Writing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests