EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The day I lost my father...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Thanks dear friend

Postby Francisca » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:40 am

:) , Today I learnt something important thank to you...some days ago I had a fight with my father, I think it was a stupid fight, I know...but for 10 days we have not talked any word, but any time that he is going to work I am asking God that he cares of him and that he come back home ...But on june 15th it is father's day here in Chile , I am proud about this celebration, because I think that it is the only country that has that celebration day , and I had a sorprise for him for that day, but I am going to give him that sorprise now thanks to you.....

Kisses for u, it was a very important message :D
I want to know people learning english like me...I want to share some mistakes that I have on that Language and learn about others
Francisca

Postby yara » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:06 pm

Hi
I am realy sorry for you .. I love my father , in fact I can n't exist without hem
He is agood dad , always take care of me and my brothers..
I well love him for all my life

YaRa
yara

father !

Postby lonely-girl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:06 am

Yes , I agree with you that losing father is really sad .But it is the happiness to have a Father .For some children like me ,we don't have a Father to love and to be loved .My father left me when I was not born .Really I don't have a felling for him .It is so cruel ,I know ,but it is his fault .
Hope every chirldren have a Dad !

lonely_girl
lonely-girl

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:36 am

i think i understand ur sentiments
i also lost my papa 11 years ago ,when i was a mere 6_year_old girl.I miss my papa alot.Whenever i see my papa 's pictures or my friends playing with hes fathers or whenever i hear "soledad"of Westlife,i feel suffer and cry .........
My image is always around me,i feel my papa protecting even when i do something dangerously.
i also love my mummy very much ,she has tried to work to food us since my papa died.I afraid of the day when we r grow & join into the world ,my mum will feel tierd & lonely .I must try to do all things to make my mum happy ,but i really dont think that i can make my mum forget my papa.IN our heart ,he is only greatest man.

Postby internet _cafe » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:46 am

so love the things u r having !
it 's all i want to say with u
i will never forget my papa and i will try to work hard to offer my mummy a good living
Daisy
internet _cafe

papa

Postby internet _cafe » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:47 am

so love the things u r having !
it 's all i want to say with u
i will never forget my papa and i will try to work hard to offer my mummy a good living
Daisy
internet _cafe

Re: papa

Postby johnsion » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:16 am

hello.i can understand your sentiment,too.
missing dear ones is a very bad thing.no one hopes that!but something you and me and other person all can't change!we had to face them .
good luck to you!
your friend J 8)
johnsion

Return to Creative Writing