Can you think it in english

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Tomy

Can you think it in english

Post by Tomy »

Holle! Happy new year! When you see this, perhaps you have stayed with you family or stayed in aboard with you classmates or cooperator to wait the new year coming. After the work, maybe you want improve your english level. To remember words, study the type of the sentence. Oh, my God! I cann't the capability. Now I seem to see that I can not think it in english. Not Do translate it into english. Of course I have saw some resource, but this is my heart. I want to do it at once. Do you agree what I have said. When do you begin with it.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

think in

Post by Elba »

Well Tommy, I don´t know from which country are you, maybe you should register as EC member and after that I´m sure you can find a ec member of your same nationality.
I tell you that because I think people of the same languages has the same mistakes when they are learning englush, It would be easy for you to get tips about think in english.
What I can tell you is:
-try to think in english all the time you have free time: when you go to the school think How to say to the teacher you did´n do the homework, Think how to ask for a coffe at the cafetteria, etc. I mean begin with esay conversations and try to aply the gramar you learn. See Tv movies in english an put a piece of paper on the subtitles, in that way you coud improve your listening.
Subscribe you as EC member in order to recive the "seven secrets".
good luck