need editors

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

gonghai

need editors

Post by gonghai »

Topic:What city in the world would you especially like to visit? Explain why.

My favorite subject at school is Japanese history. I sometime consider myself being attracted by things that have to do with Japan or Japanese. Therefore, out of the many cities in the world, I want to visit Kyoto, in Japan. Kyoto is very cultural, it has a beautiful scenery and fine cuisine: making it a perfect place for a vacation.

Kyoto has many heritage buildings and palaces. For example, the golden imperial palace, which has a long heritage background, is a place I must pay a visit. Unlike Tokyo and many major cities in the world, Kyoto does not have any high-rise and industrial building. This in fact, makes the air unpolluted and fresh. Undoubted, visiting Kyoto will make me feel relax and enjoyable. Many people think Japanese dress like North Americans. Well, in fact, in Kyoto, many Japanese still continues to wear tradition style clothing, such as Kimono. In addition to that, the famous Buddhist Temple, Sensoji is located in Kyoto. In short, if you want to learn about Japanese culture, Kyoto is a perfect place to visit.

Japan has many beautiful and natural mountains, hot springs and forest. It is a perfect relaxing place; just imagine sitting in a hot spring. Also, hiking and camping will be adventurous and fun. Because, I love to explore the wilds and outdoor I am very sure I will really enjoy the excitement Kyoto will give me.

In Canada, I love to dine in at Japanese restaurants, such as Daimasu, Richmond Sushi and Sui Cha Ya. If I ever get a chance to visit Japan I will be able to taste real Japanese food. I am sure the cuisine in Japan will taste better than the ones in British Columbia. Indeed, there will be more variety and choices to choose from. This would definitely please my taste buds.

In conclusion, Kyoto is a wonderful city to visit. If I get a chance to visit Kyoto I will enjoy seeing the heritage buildings and palaces, exploring the beautiful scenery of mountains and tasting the real Japanese cuisine. Don’t you feel like flying to Japan right now?

[/i]
RedRose

Japan??

Post by RedRose »

I hate Japan and Japanese. Japanese are such a nation: they never admit what inhuman crimes thay ever committed just as they treats China and other Asian countries. Japan even falsified the contents of pupils' history textbooks to attempt to conceal their past crimes!

if some country is mighty and powerful, Japan will flatter and follow it just as it treats America, contrarily, if some country is more laggard at economy or might, so Japan will bully it.

by comparison, German are a brave and honest nation. during the second world war, German military also killed many innocent people as Japan did at the same time, but after the war, German pro-premier apologized to the world in public! and they admitted what they did sincerely! comparison with German, Japan is so mean!

Post by reply »

:)I haven't been in Japan once, and I don't know how doese it look either,but I have met some Japanese visitors who visited our company in thier business trip .
I guess they are very polite and respective person, may be this depends on the eduacation level or even their jobs as managers ,I don't know really.
I respect them becasue they know how to deal with people and I agree with any one said that this also depends on the human personality not the country.
Japan is known that it is one of the largest industrial countries in the world.

I visited only one Asian country, but I know some information about some of them.
I have been in Tiland once in my honey moon it is really nice and I liked it.
Beaches view and the mountains with its nice height and marvelouse elephant ride make you enjoy it.
we visited several gardens, tempels, snakes and corocodiles farms ,we really liked our stay their

From all the Asian food I like some chinese food but the most deleciuos one is the arabic food its really tasty.

I guess every one like to travel and get new information about new conutry he didn't see it before.

Enjoy your summer
chemist

Any correction in spelling, grammer,....ect really welcome

[/url]
Begonia

Post by Begonia »

I dislike Japanese and refuse to learn Japanese. Some of my friends and I have joined the activity to resist any kind of Japanese made product no matter how good they are.

In history they did destroy numerous of cultrual relic, burning village, more criminal was raping wives and using human body as chemical experiment. The certification has been emerging every where, but they still deny the truth till today.

Japanese men are lascivious. Recently still heard that some girls studying there were raped in turns.

Recently the poison gas bombs were found in north-east of China. Their response is just keeping silent...
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Yes, that is why I said that Japanese are inhuman. to their own crimes, they don't only keep silence but also memento and pay homage to the souls of the Second War II! that means that they would begin the next war against other contries as long as they have opportunitry!

I and my family and my friends all boycott the products from Japan. we don't want our motherland to receive aggression anymore! so we won't support Japanese economy with our purchases.
munomoni

Post by munomoni »

Japan=America=Israel There is no single difference between them
" It makes no difference if it's sweet or hot, just give it rhythm and everything you've got ! "
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

RedRose wrote:Yes, that is why I said that Japanese are inhuman. to their own crimes, they don't only keep silence but also memento and pay homage to the souls of the Second War II! that means that they would begin the next war against other contries as long as they have opportunitry!

I and my family and my friends all boycott the products from Japan. we don't want our motherland to receive aggression anymore! so we won't support Japanese economy with our purchases.
Looks like Japan = Spain :P