write about your tradition/culture

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

:lol: oh god,what a nice colored picture you have ,Rose
you must be the most cheerful beautiful woman in the world, hahahahah
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yeah! that is me! :lol: among all icons, I love the one so much! it is so funny. I love all funny stuff.
Latin Frank

Re: write about your tradition/culture

Post by Latin Frank »

Hi Lilian!

My name is Francisco. I'm 27 years old and I'm from Brazil.
Here in Brazil there are two passions: football (of course) and carnival. But there are others things in Brazilian culture too, like
local and indian dances, literature festival, arts, etc.
Here we like going to the beach on holidays very much.
Our beaches in northeast are very beatiful. One of the most meal eaten here is pizza (especially in São Paulo city).
Tell me about your country too. I'd like it a lot.

Best wishes.

Lilian wrote:so fas as this is an ESL forum , so, this is an international forum. most of people are here from different country/tradition or culture.
i am very interested to know..what culture are you and write something about your culture. it can be anything.

I am from bangladesh. My native language is Bangla. Our traditional dress is Shari. there are 90% people of our country are muslim, 5%hindu,3%christian,and 2% are budhist.

ok i will write more about my culture later...

plz folks continue..
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Brazil is the only country who gained champions for 5 times in the International Soccer Contest. those guys working for the football team of Brazil are born superstars.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Begonia, I hope that I can see China's football standing at the top of Asian soccer at my alive years!! :lol:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: write about your tradition/culture

Post by Lilian »

Latin Frank wrote:Hi Lilian!

My name is Francisco. I'm 27 years old and I'm from Brazil.
Here in Brazil there are two passions: football (of course) and carnival. But there are others things in Brazilian culture too, like
local and indian dances, literature festival, arts, etc.
Here we like going to the beach on holidays very much.
Our beaches in northeast are very beatiful. One of the most meal eaten here is pizza (especially in São Paulo city).
Tell me about your country too. I'd like it a lot.

Best wishes.

Lilian wrote:so fas as this is an ESL forum , so, this is an international forum. most of people are here from different country/tradition or culture.
i am very interested to know..what culture are you and write something about your culture. it can be anything.

I am from bangladesh. My native language is Bangla. Our traditional dress is Shari. there are 90% people of our country are muslim, 5%hindu,3%christian,and 2% are budhist.

ok i will write more about my culture later...

plz folks continue..
hmm frank, very interesting. i know pele was the most welknown person as a football player. to our country, people like soccer(football) a lot. but our main game is kabadi. we play cricket a lot too.

i guess brazilian dance are more popular any other country.

our main food is rice, and dall. our country is over populated and not very economical. so, lots of poor people stays in the street.

nice to meet ya...

post regularly frank.
English is my second language