EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

My days spent in another city way far from my home

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

My days spent in another city way far from my home

Postby Tonyoung » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:07 am

Currently ,I am taking a training program in another city way far from my home.At the first several days ,I was too longly due to have nobody I know here.After a few classes,I met a gracious lady whose hubby was doing his PH.D in another city.Don't know why we two hit it off immediatily and have endless topics to say to each other.I also don't know why I always can find some people I long for whenever I can afford the time.
We two spent a few days ,obviously ,that is not enough for me.She treat me a nice traditionally typical local meal one day that night I overdrunk.Around 5 hours or so,I was awake,but don't know whether I have done something which I should not do.For all the times,after a little bit drink,I can't recall of the thing I made which is troubled me a long time,but i am that kind of person,enjoy drinking and making new freinds all around .
Do you people have the same case? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
Tonyoung
Silver Member

Postby Sunny » Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:43 am

oh, Tony, you really forgot it or forgot it on purpose :wink: :lol: :lol:
Sunny
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:14 pm

:shock: Looks like a movie...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: My days spent in another city way far from my home

Postby nympho-holic » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:36 am

Tonyoung wrote: After a few classes,I met a gracious lady whose hubby was doing his PH.D in another city.Don't know why we two hit it off immediatily and have endless topics to say to each other.

You rock :lol:
nympho-holic
Silver Member

Return to Creative Writing