EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby Lilian » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:24 pm

From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i am seeing "ayie" in the forum . he/she seems like very friendly and happy.

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.

Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.

alrighty.

laters.............
Last edited by Lilian on Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Re: **Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Postby Asep » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:29 pm

Rose said she was going to bed. I thought she had to wake up early tomorrow morning since she would have to get to work. As I heard of, she is a vice professor.
Asep
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 pm

Yes, she is!

Lilian thanks again for your sweet words :P They made me happy as well ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby RedRose » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:49 am

in the past, lilian always provided some creative and fresh topics on the forum. today, she gave a topic about her diary which is not only creative but also amiable. thank lovely lilian!

the diary moved me a lot. yes, I have many nice friends in life. since I fell into love with the forum, I have had many nice friends from different countries: Catalunya, Bengal, Indonesia, Philippines, UK.... of course, China. maybe everyone should write his/her English diary on the forum to record his/her feelings, affections, love...

thank lilian...
RedRose

Postby Sunny » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:14 am

Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.

Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.

alrighty.

laters.............

Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:
Sunny
Silver Member

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:09 pm

Sunny wrote:
Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

alrighty.

laters.............

Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:

yup! me too... i'd love to read my name on your diary someday... :wink:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:43 pm

thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby pinas » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:50 pm

wow!!! i saw my name! i saw my name!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:51 pm

Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …

lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuhuhhuhu huhuhuh uhuhuhhuhuhu... ...................
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:57 pm

dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D
Lilian
Gold Member

Next

Return to Creative Writing